The Captain's Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's here. He's home. He's mine.

As He lies against me, cradling my body in the afterglow, He whispers into my hair.

"I love you, Katherine. I love you." ------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Captain's Journal:

There was a time when a few days away would have probably involved a few days of playing up. Katherine meant so much to me that the thought of playing up had never even crossed my mind.

The whole time all I could think of was getting back to my little lady, my precious Little One.

My dreams were filled of visions of her. I imagined her swimming in the surf, her naked body feeling the sensations of wind and sea, caressing her, protecting and preparing her for my return. Was she soaking in the Jacuzzi, using the jets against her body and teasing those wonderful little places? The shower we had used so often…and her lovely bare pussy…had she shaved again to keep it nice and fresh and smooth for me? What about the drawer of goodies? I wondered if she had been tempted to try them.

The thought of all those possibilities made me want to continuously play with myself, and I often went to sleep still holding “Johnny” and thinking of her, longing to be back with her.

On my return to the beach the vision that greeted me was so wondrous, so completely beautiful and sexual. Her lovely long fiery hair cascading beautifully down over her back and shoulders. And yes, she had remembered. Her body all ready for me. Ripe, firm, and ready.

The time had finally arrived to try my toys. People have different views about toys but there is just no way one man, or even two can do for a woman what a mixture of flesh and toys can do. Vibrations, oils, multi sensations that can only be given with help. And the wonderful plus of being able to lie back and watch these things being administered, of the way her body reacts. Something you cannot do as well when you are so close.

The night was magnificent, especially the new nipple tongs. God I loved those.

The time has come now. I can't hold back any longer. Katherine has given me so much and has appeared so happy, regardless of what we are doing. I need her. I need her forever. I must ask her if she'll be my “sub” and love me completely, unquestioningly, forever.

I've worried about this a lot as I've said before, but I can't wait any longer. It's time for me to ask Katherine to accept my collar.

Maybe a nice candlelight dinner, some sensual music, a glass of wine or two, and then…

I wonder, should I?

Yes, I’m sure.

* * * * *

Katherine:

And so we lay the long night through in each other's arms, touching, tasting and making love as only two people who truly know each other can. The dawn finds us weary, but content, sated and yet ready to rise again. How many times has He loved me during the long night past? I have no recollection. There were times when we dozed, still joined, His softened sex still pressing between my delicate folds as He lay sleeping against my breast…and then we'd wake and begin again. Now the sun peeks in once more through the tiny window on the eastern wall, and I feel Him stirring beside me. His engorged manhood lightly grazes my thigh, and I know that He wants me again…He wants me…He wants me. The thought fills me with pure, unadulterated joy, and I smile, willing and happy to give myself to Him for as long as He asks.

We've awakened to the sound of the gulls, crying as they surf the offshore breeze…children laughing on the dunes below. Someone is playing on our beach. Oh well, let them have it for now. Everything I want, everything I will ever want is lying right here beside me. I'm content…so content.

His eyes sparkle as he awakes. I've heard that some men are more easily aroused in the morning…some at night, but not my Captain. Morning, noon, night, it doesn't seem to matter. He is perpetually and inexhaustibly Male, and I love Him for it.

He's tired this morning, perhaps a little stiff. He's been on the road so long, and last night was demanding and rigorous. I expect Him to reach for me right away, but I'm surprised. Instead I hear the water splashing in the shower, the rumble of the shower door on its tiny rollers and know where He's headed first. I close my eyes again. I can sleep for a few more minutes before He's through. Surely then…

But I'm wrong! I smile as He peels the blankets from my naked body. Ahhh…the shower. He has other plans for us this morning. I should have known.

He bends to scoop me up into his arms, but not before He inserts His finger deep into my vagina…testing the "water" so to speak. Am I wet already? Probably. I'm always wet when he's around. Finally He scoops me up in His arms and carries me into the bathroom…to the shower where we've spent so many pleasurable moments.

The sound of the warm water rushing madly against the tiles stirs me. I wriggle in his arms. I want to do this gradually. But still He persists, and in a second I find myself in the shower, the warm water pulsating down against my breasts. I open my lips to speak, but He stills me with a kiss, His hand probing between my thighs.

"You need to pee, don't you Katherine." It's a statement, not a question. He knows. He planned it this way!

I nod, the slow realization of what He wants me to do flooding through my shivering flesh. The knot in my stomach tightens ever so slightly, until, with calm deliberation He kneels on the tile before me and parts my slit with His left hand, exposing me to his embarrassingly close inspection. Then, taking His right, He inserts the middle finger deep inside and begins to cup my sex.

"Do it now…in my hand, Katherine," He instructs. "I want to watch."

Suddenly the flood gates slam shut. I can't! I'm not able to pee if he's even in the same room shaving! How can I do it now, like this?

Slowly He presses me back against the cold tiles of the slower, His left hand baring my sex in intimate detail, His right closing in rhythmic waves between my thighs.

He waits.

I can't! I try, but nothing comes! I attempt desperately to maneuver my mind onto other things, something besides His finger probing my vagina, His eyes waiting for the flow of my body fluid to begin…His voice urging me…urging me.

Instead I focus on the sound of the water running down my body, and how very badly I needed to pee. I imagine myself alone, relaxed, enjoying the sweet release that my lover wishes me to display.

And suddenly it comes, a trickle at first. Then in a warm, steaming rush it cascades into His palm. The Captain watches with satisfaction as the golden stream flows gratefully from its tiny aperture, running warmly between His fingers and down between my feet.

"That's good, Katherine...just a little more…a little more," he coaxes, His hand pumping now between my thighs as though to wring every last drop from my body. "Now it's my turn," He informs me, His eyes bright and hard with intent.

"I want you to sit in the corner, Katherine…on the floor. Yes, just like that…good. Now, bring your knees up and open your legs…wider…wider."

I hesitate. We've never done this before. Am I doing it right? Again I feel a tiny squirt of urine escape from my slit. Scant moments ago I couldn't initiate the flow, and now I can't stop it! Incredible.

I look into His eyes for approval, my legs bent now and spread until each thigh is tight against a shower wall. My inner folds peek from between my gaping labia in this posture. I must be a sight! He should be laughing at my comical pose, but He isn't…not at all. Instead His eyes glow even brighter, and He continues to instruct me on my task.

"I want you to use both hands now, Katherine. Slip your fingers between your pussy lips and stretch them as wide as you can. I want to see it completely open, your 'hole' wet and gaping. I want to be able to see right down inside of you. Do you understand?"

Silently I nod. Will He want me to touch myself at some point? I hope so. This whole business is making me extremely aroused. Again I feel the slow trickle of urine seep onto the tile floor between my legs. What's wrong with me? Why can't I stop?

"You're still peeing, Katherine," He observes with some degree of satisfaction. "I like that. You're out of control. I like that too," He continues.

"Now, Katherine, I want you to take your thumbs and caress your clit. Pinch it between them…massage it…make love to it, but keep your pussy open for me. I want to see everything…all of it."

He a stands between my outstretched feet now, His own legs parted, His hands holding His shaft between them…aiming it between my full and gaping labia. I lean back, my thumbs working frantically, my sex quivering and on the verge…and then it happens.

Thrusting my hips forward, I moan, the advent of my hot, sticky cum effectively closing off the seeping trickle of urine as I writhe on the floor beneath my Captain.

A splash…hot and wet as it hits me…squarely into my gaping furrow, running in steaming profusion into my vagina and mingling with my own juices. His aim is diabolical! Do men practice these things? Maddeningly it beats against my clit, its pulsating heat driving me as my thumbs never could. And then, after what seems like an incredibly long interval, He stops.

He's left me panting. Again. His appetites have become my own now, and I too have become insatiable, it seems. Slowly He turns to rinse Himself in the spray, and I rise up behind Him, my hand eager to touch His pink and vulnerable flesh. I take the soap from the shower caddy and begin to lather His back, circling in slow, easy motions over his muscled contours…massaging the curve at the small of His back, running my soapy fingers between the furrow of His bottom.

I kneel behind Him now, and he groans in satisfaction. I've anticipated His needs. I'm getting better at that. I'm really trying. It's important to me that I get it right…so important.

He parts his thighs to give me better access to his genitals, and I take advantage of the breach to move forward between His legs, repositioning myself before Him and giving His knob a tiny kiss before attempting to apply the lather. It jerks as I taste it, a tiny involuntary spasm that I've come to love. It means that He has things He can't control either…just like me.

Perversely, I want more. I want to watch Him squirm as I did, to exert my control over Him for a change. Do I dare?

Yes. At this moment…and in this place…I do.

And so I part my lips and inhale Him deeply into my mouth…into my throat. I feel Him grow and harden, warming against my tongue as I lap over and over again along the length of His shaft. I lather my hands now and begin to massage His scrotum, rolling the hard, round spheres in my soapy hands, squeezing them between my palms as He quivers before me.

Then, with insidious delight, I liberally lather my finger and reach around His hip to probe the tiny, puckered bud hidden between His bottom cheeks. He bites his lip. Has He ever done that before? I don't think so. I'm encouraged, and I press further…deeper until my finger is embedded up to the first knuckle.

He wriggles. This is wonderful! I'm driving Him wild! I continue…up to the second knuckle, all the while sucking…sucking his steely member, my other hand pumping His balls with slow abandon.

Another thrust and my finger is fully engaged, its nail gently prodding His prostate deep inside. Smiling softly, I begin to move…in and out...in and…

He grabs me then, raising me and thrusting his right thigh between my legs, holding my brazen digit in place with His hand as He crushes me against his Hip. His hand circles my waist, lowering, caressing until it too has penetrated deep into my crevice and forced its way inside my tight ring of muscle. He plunges…unerringly…the force of His hand controlling my body as I writhe against Him. He's in command once again. I sigh. Life is good…so good.

I'm wet, but once more it has nothing to do with the warm water cascading over my breasts and belly. This time it's His finger, penetrating my tender aperture and the warm grind of His thigh against my sex. I feel my legs begin to shake, clutching greedily around his limb, rubbing myself along his roughened skin until he's coated with my slippery juices and I begin to whimper in his arms.

And then I cum, shaking, convulsing atop his leg like a dog in heat, my finger jabbing mindlessly inside of Him as I throw my head back and groan aloud.

He lets me have my way, watching the contortions that play over my features until He can stand it no longer. Then, once more lowering me to the tiles, He disengages his finger and begins to pump His shaft in front of my face, a look of impassioned concentration filling his gaze.

Dazed, I part my lips, thinking this is what He expects of me, but I'm wrong this time. Instead he strokes himself once… twice…three times until His cum erupts, splattering into my face, drizzling across my eyelids, over my cheeks, and wetting my lips on its downward path across my quivering breasts.

He peruses his handiwork and smiles. Then, tracing my lower lip with His cum-slick thumb, He once again raises me to me feet and kisses me deeply.

His expression has changed now…become somber, preoccupied as He washes the slippery trails from my face and body. I can't "read" him anymore. I don't understand. What's He thinking? What pensive thought occupies His mind as He searches my eyes this time? I want to know…need to know.

Finally, He's through, and bundling me in a large bath sheet, He carries me back to the bed and lays me gently among the rumpled sheets. He's made a decision. Something is about to happen…but what?

"Do you trust me, Katherine?" He asks, his voice serious and penetrating.

Do I trust Him? Does He have to ask such a question? Doesn't He know the answer already? "I love you," I respond, "Of course I trust You. Did You ever doubt it?"

He pauses then, couching His words, His tone in a way that will circumvent my momentary sensitivity. "I know that you love me, Katherine," He whispers softly, "but do you trust me? Would you put your life in my hands…your last breath?"

I'm worried now. What's He talking about? My life…my last breath? I look into His eyes, seeking the key that will unlock the mystery of His words, but it lies hidden behind His shuttered gaze.

"Will you put yourself in my hands, Katherine, without question? Will you give me your last measure of faith, all that you have to give, and hold nothing back?"

My mouth is dry, so dry. My voice won't respond. He holds me with His eyes, and I know. I will. I'll give him anything. My heart, my soul, my life. "Yes," I answer simply, "It's yours. It always has been."

He nods then, satisfied, and begins to suckle at my breast, taking the nipple between His lips in long, wet sighs that rumble against my flesh. He knows what pleases me, I think, feeling His hand stroke my belly, then slip with purpose between my thighs. My breathing becomes shallow, my heartbeat quickens…He has me again. His has only to look at me, and I'm His. How could He possibly question my trust? Then, rolling me softly against my stomach He begins to stroke the rounded softness of my buttocks, caressing them with His palms, probing between them with his fingertips until I'm wet with anticipation.

I part my thighs, offering him the soft folds beneath, but instead He rises and crosses to the dresser. Once there, He stirs through the drawer full of "toys", then returns to the bed. I want to know what He has…I want to ask, but can I? Should I? Is this the trust He asked me so pointedly about?

Instead I lay silently, raising my body while He positions pillows beneath my torso, cuffing my wrists behind my back as he's done so many times before. Finally, satisfied that all is to his liking, He covers my eyes with a strip of silk, closing off the last rays of the sun from my view, plunging me into a muted semi-darkness that causes me to shiver deep inside. A ripple cascades along my skin, and I bite my lip. He wants something different from me this time… something more. But what?

Spreading wide my legs, He positions himself between them now, His body warm against my buttocks as He presses against me. I brace myself, expecting to feel His shaft nudge persistently against my narrow passage, but it doesn't happen.

Not now. Not yet.

Instead, He passes an object into my hands for inspection, licking between my shivering orbs as I run it through my fingers trying blindly to recognize its shape. They're balls of some sort. No…beads, five of them, ranging in diameter from something similar to a marble, to the size of a golf ball. They're made of something slick and slightly rubbery, like the small, gel balls that I used to play with as a child. The nylon cord that joins them is strong and sports a hard, rubber handle at the larger end, designed for control I assume. I've seen these before…I remember them now. I'd wondered what they were for, but now their destination is obvious.

I try to relax my muscles as my Captain's taught me to do, to open myself to this latest titillation, but I'm so tender from last night…this morning…so sore. He seems to sense this, and slows to help me, running his fingers between my wet, flowering folds and drawing the slippery moisture up between my buttocks… stroking… caressing…easing the opening with the tip of his finger. Then, dipping the five beads into my weeping slit, He removes them and wedges the smaller two deep into my anus with his thumb. I feel the fullness of them deep inside me, the remaining beads dangling against my nether lips, hanging between my thighs.

He slides this appendage to the side now, and I feel His hand touching me once more, massaging my clit as he patiently probes my wet and gaping slit with his knob. Slowly He enters me, His size adding to the pressure within as He begins to move deeper…deeper into my core.

His fingers, so talented, have brought me to the edge once again, and I let my first sweet climax wash over me like a wave of honey on warm bread. My muscles contract around Him, and I hear Him moan softly in the early morning silence. He removes His hand now and coats the next bead, pressing it unerringly behind the smaller two with a firm thrust of His thumb.

I'm uncomfortable at this point. The sense of fullness has grown, reaching a capacity that leaves me desperate to hold myself in check as He once more begins to move inside of me. Again His fingers circle my clit, drawing out my sighs, my whimpers as yet another climax builds deep in my belly. This time He tells me to hold it…to let it build until I can't stand it another minute. I nod, panting…trying to subjugate the maddening urge to shatter beneath His ministrations. But I hold on…I hold on…

The fourth bead slips into place, but not easily. It's large and cumbersome, and his time my Captain has had to force it in with the knuckles of his fist. Between His massive cock which fills me from the front, and the large gel beads which fill my tender rear orifice, there is no room…no room.

And still He strokes, both inside my quivering core and delicately against my clit. But now something new has been added. This time he slips a ring of silk over my head, a scarf, lowering it until it's loosely looped about my neck. Then, inserting His left hand in such a way that it might be tightened with a simple twist of His arm, He removes the slack and I feel it close like a choker about my throat.

I'm tense now, frightened, but still I feel His right hand between my thighs, touching, probing, driving me toward a climax He's ordered me to hold at bay. He pauses, His wet fingers slipping back around the last bead, coating it…forcing it against my tortured ring of muscle…wedging it painfully into me with the heel of His hand.