The Captain's Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cringe, struggling against my bonds as He tightens the scarf about my throat a little more, and once again begins to thrust His engorged member inside of me. There's no room…no room. The sense of fullness is matched only by the spinning, spiraling lack of oxygen whispering through my constricted larynx.

"Can you feel it, Katherine?' He rasps, His voice shrouded in passion. "Can you feel it? Do you want to scream when I move…do you want to cum?"

He plunges again and I feel my body groan under the impact, and yet His right hand continues to circle…drawing me out…pushing me weeping toward the climax that has built unbearably deep in my womb. I try to moan, to cry out in frustration, but He tightens the silken noose again, and once more I hear the pounding of my own heart thundering in my ears.

He's ready to come now, I can tell by the eager thrusts of His hips in my stuffed and tortured belly, and the low guttural sound of his voice.

And then He fills me, his thick, viscous offering shooting like liquid fire into my core, gushing around His cock, dripping between my knees as He lunges repeatedly into my struggling form. I gasp, the tiny puff of air barely finding its way into my body now, and finally He tells me what I've been waiting to hear.

"Let it go now, Katherine…let it go…"

And I do.

Immediately He releases the scarf, my mouth opening in a wordless cry as one wave after another crashes down upon me. Then. tugging slowly, my lover grabs the handle on the anal beads and sensually liberates them one by one from my body until my muscles contract and expand in confused spasms before Him.

I gasp, the chill vibrant air filling my lungs like sweet ambrosia…the taste of life surging through me with euphoric abandon. I have never felt so alive…so aware. I can never go back to what I was…never.

I know then, all that I have is His.

Everything.

* * * * *

The Captain's Journal:

Today, as if to thank me for introducing her to so many new sensations, Katherine gave me a time in the shower that was the absolute pinnacle of pleasure. Very few men will admit to enjoying anal pleasures. But I don’t mind saying I do enjoy them, and with Katherine, the way we did it was just something else.

What happened next, however, made everything else pale by comparison. I had read about this Chinese sexual practice where they claimed that if you could create a situation where the woman held her breath almost to the point of asphyxiation, you could heighten the orgasm to its absolute maximum. This would have a similar affect on the man because of the sense of power and build up of tension in his body.

The trick is to bring yourselves close to orgasm, perhaps use a scarf to tighten around the neck until, at the moment of climax, you release the pressure and the tension in both bodies relaxes. The climax is overwhelming.

In Katherine I had someone who would trust me implicitly. I felt sure she would do it for me, and she did. It was unbelievable. Truly unbelievable. I have never had such an orgasm in my life.

I have spent my whole life looking for someone like Katherine. She is here, she is mine…she is all my dreams come true.

I have always worried about whether or not she would accept what I was doing to her, but I never had to. She is so willing, grateful, loving. I’m sure she loves me, as I do her.

While away, I had a jeweler design a beautiful collar, something that can be worn with pride wherever she goes. It's beautifully crafted, delicate, Y-shaped and made of sterling silver with a small, perfect, blue-white diamond. Tonight I will ask her to accept it, for it to be a symbol of our love and our commitment. I will ask her to be my little submissive one, my sub. If she accepts, I will be her Dom, and we will spend the rest of our lives together in total bliss.

A special moment indeed. I hope all goes well.

* * * * *

Katherine:

Today has brought so much, so many revelations my way. And now, as the evening draws near I feel the breeze shift yet again.

He's been quiet, so quiet since He placed the scarf about my neck this morning…almost as though some massive obstruction were about to wreck the fabric of our lives together. Could that be it? Has He finally taken a closer look and found that His glorious Bird of Paradise is in reality nothing but a common weed? Has He looked closely and found me wanting, my presence a burden not worth the effort?

I hear Him pacing in the rooms below, silverware clanging as He prepares something "special" for dinner. I can't blame Him there, I think. I'm not much in the kitchen. Without Him, I'm not much anywhere. Is this to be my last day in His world…in His life? Is it?

The smell of steaks grilling on the barbecue fills the house, and in short order I hear Him call my name for dinner. I've dressed to please Him tonight, donned the pale lavender silk He brought me from His business trip, dabbed His favorite scent in all the vital spots, left my hair long and flowing down my back. If this is to be my last night in this world I've come to love so much, I'm going to make it memorable.

I arrive downstairs with a spring in my step that hides my inner pangs. I pause. The Captain has outdone himself! The dining room has been transformed into a place where dreams come true, where fantasies grow and thrive. Candles glow from every corner…long ones, short ones, willowy tapers and delicately scented carvings…all welcoming me into this world of flickering light and shadow.

I'm confused. If this is a farewell scene we're playing out here, it's a poor one. What woman in her right mind would ever want to leave such a place…such a man.

With deference He holds my chair, and slowly slides it in behind me. I don't believe I've ever had anyone hold a chair for me before. I feel special…cherished. A green salad sits before me…hand-torn, crouton-filled…tiny cherry tomatoes bobbing like Japanese fishing floats. A goblet of dry, red wine sits glowing in the flickering light, and I gulp nervously. What happens next?

A few moments later He returns from the patio with two small fillet mignons tucked intimately together on a silver salver, and lightly deposits one on my plate.

"Dinner is served," he offers jokingly. "Would you like some more wine?" Quietly He tops off my glass before I've had a chance to reply, then turning, He refills his own.

He pauses by my chair…opens his mouth as if to say something, then thinks better of it and takes a seat beside me. This isn't like Him...not at all. Where is my confident, assured Captain? What have I done that's so terrible He can't speak to me about it?

His hand reaches out and caresses my thigh, and I begin to relax, if only for a moment. This is more like Him, I think, His hand working its slow magic against my willing flesh. And then He stops. He's made up His mind. It's time.

My glass pauses in midair, my heartbeat pounds in my ears. My chest begins to ache and I realize I've been holding my breath. It's time…it's time. I exist on the precipice of His whim...His pleasure. Will I survive?

Tentatively, He clears His throat, His eyes a churning sea of warring emotions. And then He speaks.

"Katherine," He begins, His thumb tracing a slow circle against the back of my hand. "Do you know how much it's meant to me…having you here, I mean? Do you?"

I pause now, my words uncertain. Is He letting me down gently?

"Yes," I murmur, my eyes downcast. I can't look at Him…I can't. If I do I'll burst into tears, shatter into a thousand tiny fragments at His feet. And so I wait for Him to continue.

He takes a sip of wine, as if He needs fortification for what He's about to say, then grips my hand again, studying the palm as though it holds the future before Him.

"Katherine," He begins again. "There was someone else here before you…you know that?"

I nod. I know…I used to see her in His eyes when I first arrived. Has she come back? Will she share His bed once again…His life?

He peers once more into my palm, as if the exchange He seeks can be found within the lines. "When it was over I didn't think I could feel that way about anyone again, I didn't think I wanted to." He shifts uncomfortably. He's a strong man, a dominant one…not used to public introspection, and it's evident that this is hard on Him.

"Katherine, what I'm trying to say is that you've come to mean more to me than I could have ever imagined…more than I'd ever really intended…and I want it to continue."

I feel my throat constrict, the room blurs. Suddenly the hand holding mine is the most precious thing in the world to me. He's asking me to stay. He wants me. He cares.

"Do you know what a 'Dom' is…a 'submissive', Katherine?"

I nod once more. "Like us," I offer. "Our relationship is like that, isn't it?"

He smiles now, pleased that I've understood. "Most people don't realize the deep relationship that a Dom has with His sub… the caring, the intimacy, the trust. But we have all of that, Katherine, and more…so much more."

He reaches into His pocket now and slides out a long, thin box…lightweight, black velvet.

"It's a sub collar, Katherine. A special one… like you. It says all the things I'm finding so hard to say right now. I'd like you to stay. I'd like you to wear it. I'd like you to be mine."

I raise my eyes now and search His face for a sign that this is right…that He truly feels what I do. My Captain is a man who finds gushy outpourings of emotion awkward. I can understand that. That this conversation has been difficult goes without saying. But it's in His eyes that I find what I need…the words that He can't say. Suddenly I know that there is only one answer that could possibly make any sense for either of us.

Slowly I open the box and find His collar, a symbolic restraint make of fine sterling filigree…a tiny, flawless diamond nestled deep in its open heart. I smile. Beautiful.

Taking it in my hand, I feel it touch me…warm me…speak to me in a language that only my Captain and I can understand.

I kiss Him…softly…tenderly, offering all that I have…all that I am. Then, placing the "collar" in His hand I turn away and lift my hair, baring my neck to receive His gift….His promise.

Warm, salty tears run in tiny rivulets down my cheeks, washing away a lifetime of loss and loneliness. I'm home at last…

…home at last

* * * * *

Epilogue:

The sound of His breathing, heavy and rhythmic, reaches me through the darkness. It's solid…secure, and fills me with a kind of peace I've never known before. I know I tend to place Him on a pedestal, someone to idolize, a perfect man in a utopian paradise. I'm not allowing reality to interrupt my flawless fantasy. I know all of that, and yet, is that really so bad?

I sit on the balcony now, watching the fairy-like shimmer of the moon on the deep and shifting sea. Once again my finger traces the "collar"…His gift…His commitment, and I feel it warm my thoughts. No matter what happens, I belong here now, with Him. I'm a piece of His life, and He's become everything in mine.

The woman on the bridge was someone else, someone that time has dimmed and muted from memory. I pity her existence, but I don't regret her loss. The Captain's Lady has taken her place and filled her comings and goings with a vibrancy that she could never have imagined.

My Captain was tender tonight…gentle and nurturing. He is a man of infinite dimensions, and all of them mine. I know that a "Dom" has possession of His sub…owns her, but can you really own someone without giving them a piece of yourself as well? I am His, in every way possible, but He is also mine.

I hear Him stir in the darkness, and I turn. In the pale light of the moon I watch as His hand searches the pillow where my head should be. Even in his sleep He's mine, I think… as much a part of me as I am of Him.

I love Him. Let Him have His fantasies, and I'll fill them. Let Him care for me as I care for Him. Let us be everything to one another for as long as time allows.

After all, He saved my life.

I belong to Him.