The Captain's Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The days passed with monotonous routine. Another fumbling hand attached itself to my behind. "How's about ya service me, sweetheart?" a burly man with the trespassing hand suggests with a leer

. Though his breath was horrid and his hands extremely rough and bruising, I give no response as he begins to lead me to one of the rooms. An authority appears before we enter to force the man to pay my special fee.

After the expected has transpired, and I am once again readjusting my clothes, another hand grips me as I am passing. I turn uncaringly to my new customer. My eyes widen perceptibly before I can contain my reaction.

"Come to have me again, Captain?" I ask with as much feigned nonchalance as I can muster while I staring into the face that had haunted me consistently throughout everyday since our divergence. She ushers me into a room with no response.

Predictably, an authority appears to force payment of my fee before we could enter the room. Once there, I autonomically began to disrobe as I had so many times before. "No wait. I just want to talk please," she said with begging eyes though I see her scan my body as she said it.

I shrug. "Why not? You paid for my time. How you use it is up to you, Captain," I reply evenly.

"My name is Laurena," she says as she walks toward me and tries to force eye contact. I refuse. Those same eyes had once told me I was beautiful and wanted. They also had later told me that she was unwilling to sacrifice or compromise. They would not lure me in again.

Hearing no response from me, she continues, "I've thought of you everyday since we parted. I felt guilty going back to my life, knowing you were trapped in yours." I finally turned to focus on her beautiful face and her eyes.

"Why are you here?" I ask and, despite my resolve, my voice quivers with restrained emotion. She steps in front of me as I look away again. Her hand turns my face towards her.

Regardless of my resolution to avoid eye contact, my eyes feel magnetically drawn to hers. She wore an expression that spoke of true harbored guilt since we had last met and...something else I could not name.

"I've come for you," she said.

"Well if you've come to have me, we don't have much time. We sh-"I start, but stop as she shakes her head with conviction.

"I've come for you not your services. I plan to free you." She looks at my face to see my shock before clearing her throat and adding in a much more quiet voice, "I very much would like if you would consider staying with me after I do so, but if you do not want that I understand."

By the end of her statement, she is shifting her weight uneasily; her stance and facial expression appear vulnerable and insecure. I am speechless by her words and her fragility after she had spoke them. After some moments, she implores further," Will you?"

I try to absorb all that she has told me. Then, I visualize all of the possibilities of life with her. Her beautiful smile beside me each day. Her gentle touch inside me each night. But, I am also scared.

Fear and uncertainty marred my imaginings as, in my head, her touch changed from reverent to resentful. I wondered why she would want me. I wonder if I was worth it. "Why do you want me? Because of my skill?" I ask partially due to doubt and partially with hope that she could allay my fears.

"Because...because when I first saw you I felt the beginning of a deep connection, and I was amazed at your beauty. Because my feelings for you have grown tenfold since then. Because I want you-perhaps need you-in my life. Because I realized long ago that I loved you, but refused to acknowledge what my heart had known all along," she answers with belief.

Gaping, I search her face for truth; her honesty was open on her face. I gather my courage. " I have thought of you every day as well. I felt a connection with you those nights we were together that has surpassed any feelings I have ever known. So yes, if you can free me, I will stay with you."

Those strong arms pulled me in once more as those lips assaulted mine. My desire surged, but I taper it down to enjoy the magnificence of the moment. "I love you," she whispers into my mouth.

"I...I love you as well," I stutter out finally. My brain shuts down as she continued her ravagement. She takes my hand to lead me into the hallway.They are the first steps in my freedom and my future life with her.

FIN(unless there are requests for more).

12