The Captain's Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came to a stop right above my lips; I could feel her breathing onto them for several agonizing seconds. I was close to crying out once again in a pleading tone when I felt her take a long lick from the bottom of my cunt to my clitoris where she briefly circled it before slowly trailing down and beginning again.

She did this several times before firmly planting her lips onto my clitoris and giving it a strong suck. A delicious feeling infuses my body, and I felt a pool forming beneath me as her talented mouth did its work. It switched intermittently from that vacuum-like suck to a swift fluttering that sent tingles throughout my entire body.

A fingertip teased my entrance before gliding into my depths. Soon, she had progressed to plunging in with three fingers as she also sucked and circled my clit. She tipped her fingers upwards and quickly found a spot that had me screaming.

The pleasure bubbling in me soon became too much; I gushed a seemingly unending wave onto her beautiful face and hand while my tense body arched from the bed. "Fuuuuck!" I grunted out as my body slowly relaxed.

Her fingers left me. Her glistening face appeared above mine with a slightly smug smile and a look of adoration in those wonderfully blue eyes of hers. I weakly pulled her down for a kiss before uttering against her plump lips, "I think I'm going to need a quick breather." "No problem." she replied simply before she began taking off her clothes.

I am entranced as her gorgeous body is revealed to me. A feeling of desire stirred in me once again as I gaze upon her delicious form. Everything about her body exuded a sleek, restrained power.

Her body held no traces of fat except for that found in her ample bosom and perfectly round derriere. Though she was abnormally tall and very muscular, she was not overwhelmingly so which made me once again ponder how she managed to contain such strength in such a deceptively weaker looking form.

The thought was quickly flushed out as I watched her slowly approach me with a confident, swaying sashay and stop right beside my face. The smell of her musk was enticing. My gaze travelled from her face down her sculpted body to her pink entrance.

I could see fluids clinging to her trimmed, dark blonde hairs, and the sight caused me to salivate as fantasies rushed to my mind. She lifted a toned leg and placed it over me, bringing me even closer to the object of my sexual thoughts.

Her movement caused her lips to open, and I watch in fascination and lust as some of her arousal dripped onto my chest. I brought my head up so that I could explore her plump, pink, juicy depths, but I am stopped by Laurena's hand on my shoulder.

"No babe rest," she said lowly in that same husky voice. One of her hands gathered both of my hands and secured the above my head. Her pussy was close to my face but unreachable, even if I stretched my head as far as her hold allowed. She held me down as she inserted two fingers inside of her, and I could only view her helplessly as they slowly began plunging into her over and over.

Juices dripped down her arm and onto my body as she moaned with each delicious plunge. Her thumb circles her clit in between each thrust, and her hips rock forward to meet each upward stroke. I look up to see her staring at my face intensely.

Each slide of her fingers into her rose pink depths felt like it would be my breaking point. Her strokes became faster and faster as I watched on in torture. She suddenly stopped and brought her glistening pussy closer to me. She held my shoulder down as she lowered her kitty to my face and coated it in her juices from my nose to chin.

I managed to swipe her labia and opening with my tongue while she did this, and I felt her shudder in response before she rose above me once again. She looked me in the eye and placed the fingers covered in her juices to my lips; I eagerly sucked them before she gradually slipped them out of my mouth.

Those same fingers returned to glide into her again and soon had resumed that hurried rhythm of before. I watched her ride her hand in ecstasy, her head thrown back as her hips continually met each upthrust.

Her body began to quiver. She removed her hand from her insides to hurriedly rub her clitoris. "Aaaahhh," she half screamed half breathed as her cum spilled from her body and splattered onto my upper torso while she finished. I watched her bountiful chest heave after she had completely covered and enclosed me in her alluring scent.

When she had ceased, she moved her arm from my shoulder and went to travel to the other side of the bed. I saw an opportunity and lunged forward to grip her hips with unrestrained lust and a teetering sanity.

I lapped unrelentingly at her opening, cleaning her. I then attacked her clit with a powerful suck while simultaneously swiping my tongue mercilessly. Knowing how sensitive she must be, I wetted my thumb and used it for continued clitoral stimulation while I moved my head down to repeatedly plunge my tongue into her opening.

She had almost begun shrieking with my quick assault on her overly sensitive nether region. She pulled my hair hard as I basked in her ambrosial taste on my tongue. It seemed like only a short time later she was careening over the edge. "Shiiit!" she yelled in a tired voice as her delicious juices flowed into my mouth; I swallowed each wave quickly and greedily of in hopes for more.

When her body unclenched, I gently cleaned her entrance once again before finally releasing her. I looked up to see her panting in exhaustion above me. She leaned in for a lingering kiss before she climbed over me and settled into the bed. My head relaxed onto the cool, cushioned pillow below it. Wrapping an arm around my waist, she snuggled close.

"Thank you for staying with me," she mumbled into my shoulder. "Thank you for loving me," I replied before I drifted off to sleep surrounded by warmth.

12