The Captains Office

Story Info
He promotes and pumps her in the best interests of the Navy.
2.3k words
4.25
83.7k
14
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Navy has long had fitness reports for officers. These reports told of the officers abilities and expertise in their chosen fields of service. Most of all they could make or break the career of any officer so wishing to remain on active duty and advance to higher rank. While the system was designed to be fair and impartial everybody knew it was mostly political in nature. If the senior reporting officer didn’t like you, then you could count on a poor fitness report. A lot depended on how the report was written, but it could only take one bad fitness report to ruin an otherwise excellent career. Along with the politics that had to be played it never hurt to “kiss up” to the reporting officer so he/she would look with favor upon oneself and thus write a glowing fitness report, even if the officer didn’t desire it. It is very much against regulation for a senior officer to seek favors with the promise of a good fitness report on behalf of a lower ranking officer, but such things happen all to often. This is one of the many stories where “favors” are sought and given for promotion.

*******************************

“Enter,” Captain Franklin growled. It was his custom to use a gruff voice so as to intimidate the person about to face him. Oddly enough it wasn’t his real nature at all.

The door opened and in walked a young Ensign. She stood briskly at attention in front of his desk.

“Ensign Peterson reporting as ordered, Sir,” she spoke crisply. She stood with her back ram rod straight looking at a spot several inches above the Captains head.

“At ease, Ensign,” the Captain spoke without raising his head. He didn’t have to look at her to know how she looked. He took his time reading the papers on his desk before setting them aside. “As you know, Ensign, I make it a habit to review all officer fitness reports before they are submitted up the chain. Yours is the what I was just reading. Very impressive.”

“Thank you, Sir,” Ensign Peterson replied in her soft voice.

“However,” he continued, “I do have some doubts with some of the comments. It seems you tend to question your orders from time to time. From what I’ve been reading it’s close to arguing or talking back. What do you have to say to that?”

“Perhaps it’s because I don’t fully understand the reason behind the orders, Sir,” she said rather lamely.

“It’s not for you to always understand, Ensign, but for you to carry them out.”

“But, Sir, if I don’t see any reason behind the orders it makes it very difficult to make sure I can carry them out in the manner of the officer giving them,” she responded back with a small amount of defiance.

“Hhhmmmm, yes, well I can see where that could make a big difference. It might be your reporting senior misunderstood your meaning. Do you have any problems with your superior officer I should know about?” the Captain asked never letting his eyes move higher than her overly large chest.

“I don’t wish to get him in trouble, Sir, but he has asked me out a few times and I’ve always said no. It’s not that I don’t like him, but I don’t think we should. His main interest seems to be sex and, while I’m not a virgin or opposed to sex, I don’t want it with him.” Even while standing at ease Ensign Peterson stiffened her posture causing her huge bosom to stand out even more. Suddenly the top button of her uniform jacket popped off and landed on the Captains desk. Neither of them spoke.

“Yes, well I suppose it would be in order for me to have a private chat with him. Of course I won’t mention your name,” Captain Franklin said trying to cover up his growing arousal. “There is one other thing mentioned. It’s from the medical department. It seems they feel your body fat is somewhat higher than what regulations call for. Any comment?”

“I......., I........., I don’t what to say, Sir,” she replied very flustered. “I try very hard to take care of myself. I’m in the gym almost everyday working out. My weight is well within the prescribed limits for my height.”

“Hhhmmmmmmm, I wonder if maybe they have overlooked something. Take off your jacket and let me see if I can see what they have missed.”

Ensign Susan Peterson removed her jacket and her face burned as she blushed. Her uniform shirt was very tight to her body and her breasts were extremely pronounced as a result. She felt rather than saw his eyes roaming over her body and she didn’t feel the least bit uncomfortable.

“Tell me, Ensign, uh Susan, and do hope you don’t mind me calling you Susan. Do you pad your bra to attract attention?”

“I beg your pardon, Captain?” Sue said looking hotly into his eyes. “I have no reason or need for such enhancement. What I have is real.”

“Sorry, but I had to ask,” he replied more softly.

“It’s alright, Captain, I understand. Most men would think the same I’m sorry to say from years of experience. Oh, by the way, I don’t think you’re being familiar at all. Actually I prefer Sue or Susie if you like,” she smiled for the first time become more comfortable with him and his roaming eyes.

“Uh, well, yes,” he said clearing his throat. “I see from your record you are a very bright young lady with a terrific future ahead of you in the Navy. I hope I can help you to clear up some of the negative things in your fitness report. I see you have a very demanding job, one really more suited for a man. Does it bother you when I say that?”

“No, Sir, it doesn’t. I never could figure out why I was put in that position in the first place. I fully agree it should be a man in charge.”

“I’m very glad to hear that, Susie. To tell you the truth, I’ve been looking for an assistant for my office. All I can get from personal is unreliable guys and most of them are, well to be kind, not very good looking. I have a very high profile job to do and having male sailors looking like hung over dogs is not in my, or the Navy’s, best interests if you get my drift.” Captain Franklin stood and moved to the side of his desk.

“Oh, I couldn’t agree more, Sir. Public relations is really very important to the Navy and all who serve,” she said beginning to relax more. “If you really have a need for somebody more, uh, attractive shall we say, I would be honored to serve your office.”

“Good to hear. I’ll not make any promises, but I’m fairly sure the rank of Lt. Commander could be arraigned. Can’t have just a lowly Ensign as my top assistant.”

“Uh, excuse me, Captain, but this wouldn’t be a ploy to attract “special favors” would it?” she said almost hesitantly.

“It might seem that way, but it’s really not. Well, maybe just a little,” he added slowly a sly grin creasing his handsome face.

“I’m not sure what kind of “favors” you might have in mind, but I’ll at least listen to what you have to say, Sir,” she said back almost cooing.

“Tell you what,” he said quickly sitting back behind his desk. Captain Franklin took out paper and pen and started to rapidly write. When he was done he read it back to her. “This is official,” he said. “In order to promote the best image of the Navy I respectfully request Ensign Peterson be promoted to the rank of Lt. Commander effective immediately. Signed, William S. Franklin, Captain, USN.” He handed Susan the paper and waited for her reply.

“Why, Captain, I’m impressed, not to mention pleased,” she said blushing again a very deep red.

“Never let it be said I didn’t think of the welfare of my people, besides I have a lot of pull with BuPers back in D.C.,” he replied almost saying men instead. “If I can get this approved, and I see no reason why it would be denied, you will be in charge of my office. That would include my schedule, both official and private, and however many enlisted personal as you think needed. Carte Blanc, if you will. And, as an added good measure, you will be required to call me Bill when we are alone. I know all the rumors going around, but I really don’t stand on formality and rank.”

“Thank you, Captain.........., uh........., Bill,” she stammered. “I really don’t know what to say. I accept is the best I can come up with on such short notice.”

“No misgivings or doubts?” he asked again coming around from behind his desk.

“No, Sir, Captain Sir,” she replied turning to face him and drawing herself back to attention. Susie took a very deep breath and shoved her breasts out as far as she could. Three of the buttons of her uniform shirt exploded and flew almost all the way across the room. The result was her blouse opened and a large amount of her cleavage was suddenly exposed. “Sorry, Sir,” she smiled at him.

“I’m not,” he responded feeling his organ beginning to grow. “There is, however, the matter of your body fat. Now in all fairness to you and the Navy I think it best if I pursue this matter and investigate fully. Do you concur, Lt. Commander Susan Peterson select?”

“Without any doubt in my mind, Captain Bill,” she fairly glowed at him. She took another deep breath extending her bosom out in the hopes of more buttons flying through the air, but it wasn’t to be. “It looks like the rest is up to you, SIR.” She intentionally put emphasis on the Sir.

“Well, then,” Bill said moving behind her. “I really think the medics forgot to take into account the size of your chest. Let’s see if I can determine where they went wrong.” From behind her his hands came around to her front and quickly unbuttoned the rest of her blouse. He pulled the tail from her uniform skirt and slipped it over her shoulders and tossed it to one side. Coming around in front of her he saw her bra cups filled almost to overflowing. There was a multiple hook snap in the front and he fumbled and worked until he had it released. Pulling aside the cups that refused to spring apart he gazed at her huge naked breasts. “Nope, no padding in here,” he gasped upon seeing her half naked. Again he moved behind her, his arms coming around front. Bill’s hands cupped her huge breasts and he lifted them. “I think I’ve found the problem. The medical department just isn’t equipped to deal with tits this big and heavy, but I sure am.” His fingers squeezed and dug deeply into her very firm flesh. He moved his thumbs and they rubbed her extremely sensitive nipples. They became very hard and thick as he moved to roll and pinch them.

“Aaaaahhhhhh, I love that,” Susie moaned. “Yes, pinch my nipples more, squeeze my tits harder. I love it,” she panted pressing her buttocks to his now fully erect organ. She moved her hand behind her and firmly rubbed the hard object pressing into her buttocks. Her fingers fumbled around and pulled down the zipper. She slipped her fingers inside his pants and found his throbbing organ. “Seems you have some fat of your own, Bill,” she panted squeezing his erection and slowly moving her hand along it’s thick length.

Bill released her massive breasts and turned her body around. Sue looked between them at his blood engorged penis. She was quickly on her knees and ramming his thick manhood deep inside her wet mouth. He leaned against his desk and watched as she took almost all of his thick ten cock. Susan finally pulled back, her jaws aching from being stretched so wide. Wordlessly she stood and removed her uniform skirt and posed with nothing left but her high heel shoes, garter and stockings. They sank to the floor and she guided his huge thick member to her dripping box.

“Now, Captain Bill, I think this is one of the “favors” you were referring to?” she said slipping his organ in her pussy. “I think giving “favors” and having your huge cock fucking me will be just what I want.”

“That’s just what I want to hear. Batten down the hatches and stand by to be fucked cause there be rough seas ahead,” he mused. Rolling her onto her back he reared back on his knees, set himself firmly and lunged forward with his hips. His entire ten inch fuck stick was fully rammed inside her cunt, his balls slapping her ass.

“Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhgggggggggg, fuck yes. Deep and hard, fuck me deep and hard,” Susan gasped with pleasure.

Bill lunged over and over as her huge tits flopped and bounced on her chest. Her legs went around his waist and helped him penetrate fully. His hands went to her huge tits and he squeezed them hard, his fingers digging in deeply into her firm flesh. Susan thrashed on the floor climaxing several times before his cock swelled even thicker. He lunged hard one last time and held himself tight to her groin spewing thick hot gobs of his cum inside her. After the first couple of gushes he again began to piston his hips, pulling back and sinking his gushing cock deep inside. A few minutes later their orgasms were over and they lay spent on the floor.

“I can see you will be a very important asset to my office,” he finally commented as they got up and dressed. “A few sailors working in the other office need attention, not to mention the occasional visitor.”

“I’m always ready for whatever it takes to make things work and keep getting “favors”, she smiled back.