The Captain's Requirement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'S-Sorry,' Rick puffed. His arm wobbled as he pushed himself up, his other arm snaking between his and Kate's bodies. Gates sucked Kate's nipple into her mouth, her groan at the feel of Rick's spent cock slipping out of her ass rumbling against Gates' lips.

'Just because your hunk is depleted,' Gates chuckled at the squeak of shock from Kate when she flipped the two of them over, 'Doesn't mean I'm done with you Detective. I'm definitely in the mood to hear that sensuous scream again and again.'

Kate shuddered at the promise, the toy parting her folds slowly starting to move again, 'Mmm yes... Sir.'

'Now why couldn't you be this compliant at the 12th?' Gates reached under Kate's leg, lifting the long limb up over her shoulder, 'Or is that your way of flirting? I've heard all about how you and Mr Castle fought for years, was it really fighting or is that foreplay to you?'

'B-both...' Kate's voice hitched with each slow thrust of Gates' cock, 'He used to fucking... Ugh... Infuriate... Me... But he'd smirk and...'

'You'd end up soaked through?' Gates grunted, a lazy grin crossing her lips. Her dark hands gripped Kate's legs, pushing her knees up to her chest as she increased her momentum.

'Fuck!' Kate moaned. Despite Rick being the subject matter, his presence on the bed was forgotten as the lewd sounds of skin slapping against skin started up, 'ruined so many panties because of him... Fucking... Fuck me... Almost daily... I'd end up rubbing out in a stall, or...'

'Don't tell me you were fucking someone on the premises Detective,' Gates let Kate take hold of her legs, allowing her to grope the younger woman's breast as she rocked the toy sharply into her, 'I might have to punish you harder.'

'NO!' Kate screeched, Gates slamming the toy into her, 'Gym bag... Toy... Sneak down and... Shit... Hide in a stall and... Fuck myself with it.'

'Next time you let me know and I'll give you a hand... Or my tongue,' Gates pushed between Kate's legs to kiss her soundly. Rick watched enraptured as Kate wrapped her legs around Gates midsection and screamed, the sound muffled by Gates tongue filling her mouth. One hand fisted Gates hair while the fingers on her other hand dug into the woman's back.

Despite her hips hammering the toy into Kate, Gates' kiss was slow and unrelenting until she felt Kate go slack under her. Nipping at Kate's lower lip, Gates rose up and grinned, 'How about we go for another?'

'I'm all... fucked out,' Kate lifted a shaky hand and brushed her hair from her sweat slick skin, her breasts heaving with each gasp of breath.

'Wanna bet?' Gates laughed at the moan she pulled out of Kate as she slid the strap on out of her. With a speed that betrayed her own reduced stamina, Gates unclipped the toy and let it drop onto the bed beside her leaving a rapidly growing damp patch. Spreading Kate's knees she couldn't stop the moan at the sight of Kate's used holes and the mix of hers and Rick's cum across her skin.

'Motherfucker!' Kate bellowed, Gates mouth clamping down on her pussy and filling it with the tongue that had just been exploring her mouth, 'Fucking... Fuck!'

Kate instinctively restarted humping, this time onto Gates' face instead of the toy as her recovery from a second successive orgasm was completely ruined. Her vision blurred to flashing lights and she could only wail as her right breast was sucked into Rick's mouth.

Every muscle in her body seized as Kate heard a piercing scream echo in her head, the thick fog covering her mind crackling away to reveal herself as the screamer.Gates' lewd moans accompanied her feverish swallowing of Kate's gushing juices, the fingers in the brunette's ass pounding into the loosened ring.

'Stop...' Kate begged, unable to handle the tumbling sensations firing along her body, 'Please... No more... Enough!'

'I agree,' Rick's voice was resolute, 'I think we need to take a breather before you break Kate.'

'Please...' Kate gasped, her chest heaving.

'No means no,' Gates nodded sincerely, shuffling up the bed to lay on her side next to Kate with her head propped on her dry hand as she sucked the goo from her the other one, 'you most certainly done more than enough to satisfy me Detective.'

'Fuck that Sir...' Kate huffed, tired eyes sparking, 'This wasn't about me getting my job back was it? You just wanted to get me naked and fuck me... Didn't you?'

Gates opened her mouth to answer, but was cut off as her cellphone started blaring from the main living area. With a devilish smirk on her face, Gates slithered off the bed and put an extra sway in her hips knowing that two pairs of eyes would be watching. Pausing at the doorframe she turned and grinned, 'What do you think?'

'Holy fuck,' Kate blurted, wide eyes turning to Rick, 'Did that just happen? Did we just have a kinky threesome with Iron Gates?'

'Yup,' Rick nodded, his hand tracing lazy circles over Kate's stomach, 'I seem to remember you going to town on her ass before fucking it with that strap on... Are you okay?'

Kate sighed deeply, nodding as she started to giggle, 'I am so going to ache tomorrow... But I'm okay Rick.'

'... I don't give a flying fuck,' Gates stormed back into the bedroom, the phone wedged between her head and shoulder as she plucked her panties off the floor, 'You gave me your assurance that it would be ready...'

Gates fished her bra from where it had landed on the edge of the dresser mirror, clipping it on while barking out orders.

'I thought the tanks were empty?' Kate rolled into her side, her hand darting between her and Rick to grip his growing erection, 'Or we're you being a pussy on us?'

'Neither,' Rick ducked his head to ghost a kiss over Kate's lips, 'I just wanted to watch two sexy women fuck hard for a bit while I caught my breath.'

'Get the team in and finish it tonight!' a fully dressed Gates bellowed into the phone, her finger jabbing at the button to end the call. Growling, she shoved the device into her blouse pocket and huffed, 'This isn't over, mark my words... Next time will be soon and Mr Castle...'

Rick gulped nervously, 'Y-yeah?'

'Next time I'm bringing my husband's big cock with me,' Gates chuckled at the look she received from the writer, 'And I think you and he will get along very well...'

'O-okay,' Rick coughed on the gasp of air he tried to inhale as Kate giggled next to him.

'Treat that woman properly,' Gates stopped at the doorway once more, a glare aimed at Rick, 'Or I might just have to seduce her away from you.'

'No chance,' Kate called out, the clacking of Gates heels on the wood floor ending when the front door closed firmly, 'Fuck... I'm a mess...'

'I have a good idea,' Rick pulled away from Kate, his erection bobbing as he walked round the bed. Hooking an arm under her knees, he slipped his other behind her back as Kate looped her arms around his neck, 'Involving a sinfully big bath full of hot, steaming water and that soothing bath stuff you like. How does that sound?'

'As long as you're in there with me,' Kate laid her head against Rick's chest, 'Heavenly.'

Needless to say, the idea of a relaxing bath was forgotten not long after Rick had sunk into the tub, Kate's screams echoing off the tiles as the cooling water sloshed over the side with each pound of Rick's cock into Kate's pussy.

When the two finally woke the next morning, Kate didn't care how true her guess had been to the pleasurable ache that throbbed through her... Especially when Rick dove under the sheet to eagerly attack her pussy.