The Captive

Story Info
Lulu is held captive. Tied, naked, and alone....almost.
945 words
3.86
54.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caressed in the comfort of the cool, smooth sheets, she stretched and rolled onto her stomach. The ribbons that tied her hands to the wire bed-frame twisted with her as she moved.

She had been alone for a while now. The moistness of her pussy had been left to puddle beneath her. She had no clue as to when he would return. Since she had been captive, there had been no pattern to his behavior. There had been no warning of his sudden arrivals and departures. After what she assumed was 3 days, she had given in to the innate pleasure being forced upon her.

She tried to sleep now. Though her hands were tied and twisted right over left, she was comfortable. The ties were not too tight. The mattress was soft. The temperature was on the cooler side of comfortable (just as she liked it). It was as if he knew what she wanted.

There was still a sense of danger lurking. He had not spoken to her. She could only guess as to his identity. And, try as she may, the blindfold over her eyes would not budge. She was both terrified and aroused at the thought of his return. What would he do next? Would he let her go? Would he hurt her? Or worse, would he not return at all?

She let her mind drift to the last encounter she could remember. She remembered how it felt as he violently pushed her legs apart, and the pressure she felt as his huge cock filled her completely. As he pushed into her, he took one of her nipples between his teeth. He held something cold, hard, and sharp against her side. As she writhed in pain and pleasure simultaneously, she felt it pierce her skin ever so slightly. She could still feel the soreness of the scratch as she moved now.

Just the thought of this last encounter made her lips swell with anticipation. She could feel the moisture returning, and wished she could loosen the restraints on at least one hand so she could massage her clit. Instead, she wrapped her legs around the sheets on the bed and rocked her hips. It was a pour substitute for touch.

Time had moved slowly, and she could sense that it had been exceedingly long since she had felt his presence. Her pussy was soaked, and she became increasingly frustrated with no relief. Finally, she ceased her writhing and lay with her breasts pressed firmly against the mattress. She drifted off to sleep.

As she woke, she could feel satin across her neck being pulled. He was behind her, sitting on her legs. She could feel the warmth of him, and she could not move. He pushed his fingers between her thighs and let them soak in her wetness. He leaned close to her ear and whispered to her with a warm breath, "you've been thinking of me". He ran his fingers back and forth, and kissed her tight, plump ass. He pulled the moisture from her pussy, pulled her cheeks apart and slid first one finger, then another into her ass. Startled, she moaned. Only once. Only once that she could remember had she ever enjoyed anal.....she remembered how he wanted her to.....she was on the phone with him, and was naked, in her car, and it felt....strange, and good....and.....it couldn't be him......could it?

Then she felt him. The tip of his penis was pressing against her back side. he held one breast in each hand, and his hot breath encompassed her ear once again..."Are you ready?" She grabbed the wire frame of the bed and prepared herself as he pushed into her. She buried her face into the mattress to muffle the scream. "No one can hear you but me," he whispered, "and I want to hear you." She let loose. With every inward push, she moaned and screamed in ecstasy.

He pulled her around to face him. He slid his large, thick member into her already soaked pussy. After a dozen slow pumps, he gripped her shoulders for leverage and began to violently thrust harder and harder. The two were in rhythm, heavy breathed, and sweaty.

He moaned and pulled out of her quickly, as his cum dripped upon her chest. Her perky, pink nipples begged to be touched. She wanted to cum, too.

"Arekin," she begged.

"I've been here the whole time. Watching you. Wanting you," he replied.

Her heartbeat quickened. She knew. It was him. And he knew what she wanted and what she needed.

He untied her wrists, and guided her fingers across her clit.

"Show me," he said aloud. "Show me how you cum when you think of me."

She pressed her fingers slowly into her cunt. Then she sucked on her fingers, savoring the taste of her pleasure.

"More, Lulu, show me! Cum for me!"

She massaged her clit, and smacked it over and over. Continuing to circle it with her thumb, she slowly pushed two, then three fingers into her hot, wet pussy. Harder and harder she pushed, lifting her hips off the bed. Her muscles tightened, she started to scream and grab her cum-soaked breasts.

And as she did, he slammed his own fingers into her, rubbing her clit with even more force. She felt as though she might explode. Just then, waves of ecstasy swept over her. Cum squirted violently out of her. She had never known such pleasure.

She was spent. She barely noticed as he re-tied her wrists.

"Get some rest," he said as he wiped her clean. "You'll need it. Oh, the plans I have for you!"