The Captive at Sea

Story Info
He's dominated by a SeaLady.
1k words
3.78
34.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kipling
Kipling
9 Followers

The slow rolling motion of the large sailboat caused him some minor discomfort; it was the bindings that kept him at the edge of his ability. The safe word had risen to his lips many times during the past few days as he hung in the ingenious bondage She had used on him. The sun and heat only temporarily entered his consciousness as a change from the constant agony of his flesh.

The voyage has started with him bound in a cabin, below decks, where she tormented him until his soul was hers...until his desire to please Her had taken him to the limits of his ability to withstand Her ability to control him. The other watched...but he saw only Her as she played with him.

After his surrender, She had taken him above decks to the aft cockpit near the wheel and the lines for sailing the boat where She let him rest...enjoy a meal and drink enough water to rehabilitate his body. His soul was Hers...She having taken it for Her own when he finally spasmed for her.

The rest lasted almost all day. In the setting sun's glow, he watched as She prepared a series of lines and pulleys and bars with straps and cuffs and special leather harnesses. There purpose would only become clear after She began to apply them to hin. After a lovely dinner with the others, She allowed him to sleep and in a special locked cabin...comfortable but escape proof. I t was also locked to the others...only She could gain entrance.

He awoke to first light sensing Her presence even before he saw Her Holding the strange devices and lines, She beckoned him to follow Her to the rear cockpit. The 200% Genoa was up, all other sails were down and stowed, clearing the entire aft deck and cockpit...She had him stand at the hatch, his back to the stairwell, facing Her as She locked his wrist in cuffs attached to a 6' bar, placed his ankles in similar restraints spread about 4' wide by the heavy steel bar. The arm spreader was attached to the main sheet and he was lifted until only his toes touched the deck.

She was smiling as she worked...touching him from time to time, his nude body jerked and twitched at her touches... but She was so careful that he finally gave in... his sex aroused by Her touch...his cock engorged and erect waving in the air. She knelt before him holding the strange looking harness and continued to stimulate him... looking at him directly, She commanded him to keep his eyes on her eyes from then on...at all times. Once he was fully erect and swollen, she opened the harness...he gasped...it was designed as a combination cock ring and penis cage of leather...strong and able to stand much tension. The strap fit around the base of his balls and cock holding his package out and up...the cage wrapped around the shaft...tightly...holding his erection locked in leather. The harness was attached to another line which looped over a pulley attached to the boom and running down to a weighted heavy lead ball.

She smiled and moved to the Captains chair near the wheel and watched. He strained to hold himself up by pressing is toes down...his thighs screaming for relief... his body taut in the bondage. Any relaxing of his position would cause the cock cage to pull his sex up and away from him stretching and twisting his body awfully. He could pull up by his arms, but they would soon tire. The wild look in his eyes told Her that he now finally understood how he was to suffer. She moved the weight so it was at the maximum position to stretch his sex, if he lowered his body...looking at his eyes...knowing that he knew what was in store for him.

She reached under the cockpit seat and took out a dressage whip...one with a long feather attached to the tip which also had the traditional snapping whip. As he strained to hold himself up, she began to tickle him along the calves...teasing his skin with the softness of the feather...looking at him...waiting for him to shift the lift to the arms in a pull up. She smiled and nodded. The legs finally gave way and he strained to pull his body up in a chinning motion. As his body lifted and the painful pull on his sex eased, she tapped his armpits with the dressage stinger whipping his inner arms until he sagged...again pulling his sex in a terrible arch away and up...his feet stretched down, trying to lift...he was in agony...

The lines allowed Her to pull his body to Her so that She could caress his sex...She was gentle as She let Her fingers play with the helmet and under the head,... teasing and toying with him until his passions became evident....fingers playing and stroking him until he was so close...She stopped.

After She had established Her control over his mind, She began to tease his body in more subtle ways. As he hung in pain...mind hers...She wanted his body too. As She looked directly into his eyes, She began to tease the head of his sex...fingers gentle...toying with the tip...massaging the sensitive skin at the tip of the head...drawing his sex to her by letting her fingers play along the shaft...pulling him to Her...watching as his hips bucked forward in the desire for pleasure...wanting her hands on him...he loved Her touch...his cock throbbing and pulsing toward the direction Her fingers led him...his body arched up and toward Her. The motion taking his toes away from the deck...and letting his body feel the power of the harness...painful on his cock and balls...stretching him...pure agony.

His hips still thrusting to Her...wanting Her touch...needing to give Her his surrender even at the expense of his body...the pain shooting deep in him...She smiles as Her fingers led him to the dance of bound agony...all for Her...She moved about the sailboat, enjoying the company of her friends and the breezes in the open sea. Returning once in a while to test his bondage and to resume her play...bringing him to the peak of desire...almost at orgasm and leaving him to hang in pain and agony...

She knew than that he belonged to Her forever.

Kipling
Kipling
9 Followers