The Capture

Story Info
a Master claims a slave.
3.3k words
3.77
26.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had decided he wanted her, already knowing her for the slave she is, he called her office to set up a lunch meeting with her. Totally unaware of what he had planned for her, she agreed to the meeting. As she entered the restaurant, his eyes gleamed as he took her in, her thoughts on work, she smiled, as always respectful, ever the submissive she waits for him to order for them. His only thought is to get her out of there. While she excuses herself for the restroom, he then slips a sedative into her drink. She returns, they eat, drink and discuss his business ideas. But, he watches her knowing he has to get her out of the restaurant before the sedative starts working. He then starts to move things along, finishing, paying the check and steering her to the door. Feeling lightheaded and odd, she moves with him, as they approach the cars in the parking lot, her eyes roll back and she falls unconscious, his arms catching her deftly and with a smirk on his face. He sets her in the car and drives away.

Hours later, she awakens, she attempts to move, only to find herself chained. Her wrists crossed over her head to a ring in the ceiling, legs spread wide each ankle chained to rings on the floor. Her eyes widen as the cool air hits her naked flesh. Still groggy, and trying to focus she starts to panic, her eyes moving around the room, till they stop on him, sitting across the room from her, as if he had been watching her. He rises and slowly moves toward her the whip dangling from his hand. "Do you know where you are slut?" With a shake of her head she says softly "no." He laughs then, a deep-throated laugh, as he reaches her his hand raises the whip, it's five blades caressing her flesh. With a flick of his wrist it snaps with a CRACK against her bare breasts. She jumps in her chains her eyes wide, nipples suddenly erect, as a red welt rises on those soft mounds.

With an evil grin on his face, he walks around her, dangling the whip across her flesh, teasing her. Every once in a while he snaps it with a CRACK against her. Once on her ass, another on her back, yet another on her treasure, all over her body. With whimpers and moans, she trembles, never knowing when the whip will strike her again. As suddenly as it started he stops, moving in front of her again, he squats and with the handle of the whip raises her chin. "You are mine now slave. Do you understand that?" Looking to him, her eyes showing a mixture of fear and awe, she whispers softly, "Yes Master." Those words uttered so softly, send a tremor through her whole body, as the realization hits her, the cold truth of his statement and her reply. With a smile on his lips at her response, he moves whip handle from her chin, to her full trembling lips, pushing the end of the handle against her mouth, he forces those lips open, and with a laugh, taunting her, "pleasure the whip slave." Her small soft, wet tongue, snakes around the end of the whip, caressing it, licking it, the he pushes it further into her mouth, she tightens her mouth around it, and as he moves it slowly in and out of her mouth, each time it hits her throat, the muscles relax to allow the handle to slide down. His breathing quickens a bit as he watches her suck the whip, the bulge in his trousers showing his growing desire for her.

Slowly, he pulls the handle from her mouth, it wet with her salvia, and he trails it down her chin, across her throat, to her full breasts, circling the wet end around her hardened pink nipples. Her back arches in her chains, her thighs open as the dew of her treasure glistens with her growing need. He laughs at her then, and with a sudden movement smacks her breasts with the whip handle. Tears spring to her eyes as the pain shoots through her, and that whip handle trails down across her belly, taut with fear, pain, and need. She dares not speak, eyes riveted on the whip handle as he moves it lower, and lower, tracing the outside of her treasure softly. She whimpers those thighs spreading painfully as wide as her chains will allow, her juices dripping slowly on the handle. Again, with no warning, not a change in his expression, his wrist tightens and the handle slams against her treasure. Her eyes roll, and she almost faints, as the pain screams through her lower body, but her clit instantly hardens, throbbing, and quivering. Seeing that, he licks his lips, and then sneers to her "did you like that slut?"

She trembles, pain and pleasure moving in waves through her body, and stares into his dark eyes. Trying to find her voice, she doesn't answer quick enough and he grabs her hair cruelly tilting her head way back to stare down at her, his other hand still with the whip handle, teasing circles around her throbbing clit. He growls at her "answer me slut" as the whip handle taps against her clit. She almost screams the need building inside her "Yes Master!" He laughs then a cruel cold laugh. "Do not release slut, if you do you will be beaten within an inch of your life." As she nods to him, her teeth biting down on her lip hard enough to draw blood, he laughs again as he rams the handle deep into her treasure, moving it in and out slowly, twisting it around, always making sure to scrape it against her clit as it comes out then slamming it back into her. Her body writhing, his hand still tightly holding onto her hair she moans and cries, her willpower fighting the torture to her clit. Her every sense alive and screaming for release, he sees she is right on the edge, and as quickly as it started, the handle slides out of her now soaking wet treasure.

He releases his grip on her hair, the grip was so tight, strands come away from her scalp entwined between his fingers, and he moves behind her. Her chest heaving as she struggles to regain some type of composure, tears streaming down her face, her clit aching with the need to release. Blood dripping down her chin, small droplets landing on her swollen breasts, as her teeth have bitten through her lip. Silently he watches her, that whip handle still slick with her juices, he runs the handle along her spine, causing her to shudder, goose flesh rising on her flushed skin. Down her back to the cleft of her ass, along the crack, he then suddenly pushes her forward, and with one hand spreads her cheeks. With the handle slides it across her anus, to push against that swollen clit again.

A load moan escapes her, her legs shaking as her clit throbs against the handle end. Then suddenly the handle is at her anus. With one hard sharp thrust he slams it into her ass, laughing as she screams. The handle inserted, he watches her quiver as he eases it in and out of her ass, slow at first then faster and harder as his own cock hard as a rock strains against his pants. He slaps her ass cheek with the palm of his other hand, while that whip handle moves in and out at a lightening pace. Her eyes rolling, as she struggles to breathe, her anus being ripped cruelly, her clit on fire. She bites down on her ruined lip to maintain consciousness.

With one final thrust, he pushes the handle deep into her ass, almost to the blades, and leaves it there, the 5 blades dangling down making it look as if she has a tail. Then he reaches up unchaining her hands. Bending her back cruelly so her treasure is exposed to him, he unzips his pants, stepping out of them. His large cock standing straight up he moves to her one hand spreading her treasure, the other reaching around pushing the whip handle deeper he slams his cock into her soaking wet treasure. He brutally thrusts his cock in and out of her while his hand thrusts the whip handle in and out of her ass. Raping both holes at the same time. Her moans and screams mix together echoing through the house as he bends his head, cruelly biting her swollen nipples. Then his tongue snakes around her full breasts as his hips thrusting his cock into her becomes more savage, his arm muscles straining as he slams the handle of the whip deeper and deeper into her ass. His head then rises as his teeth grasp her earlobe and he whispers. "Do not release…"

She looks to him her eyes have taken on a wild hunted look as the waves of pain mixed with pleasure rack her body. Her pussy muscles tightening against his now throbbing cock, as she can feel his release building, she struggles to maintain, her mind starting to cloud with the struggle. With one last brutally savage thrust of his cock and the whip handle, he explodes into her as she screams, and swoons, his seed fills her. His thrusts slow, and he just rips the whip handle from her ass, he then pulls from her, laughing as her limp body drops to the floor. Semen and blood trickling down her thighs, he throws the whip aside and bends down, slapping her awake. With a moan her eyelids flutter staring at him towering over her. He grabs her hair pulling her head up and thrusting it to his still erect cock. "Clean it now slut," forcing it between her ruined lips. Shaking her clit still throbbing with the release it was denied, her mouth and tongue work to clean her own juices mingled with his from his cock.

As she finishes, she stares at him, need, desire, love, awe all shining in her eyes. Her body red blotches from her abuse shining on her skin, he bends down and unchains her ankles, one at a time, as she falls back, legs too shaking to hold her, he smirks, as she can't even close her thighs her clit is swollen so large. With an evil glint in his eyes, he lowers in front of her, grabs her hips and thrusts her treasure to his mouth, teeth pulling on that throbbing clit. Her eyes roll back into her head, and her choked voice cries out.."please..please Master your girl begs for release…please!!" As his head pulls back from her treasure one last snake of his tongue flicking her clit he laughs. "No!" He then grabs her throws her over his shoulder, giving her red sore ass a hard slap, carries her to a small cage in the corner of the room. Opens it and tosses her in and locks the door, then steps back and regards her. The cage is small; 4 x 4, and she cannot rise higher than her hands and knees, small hands clasp at the bars as he watches her. "Sleep well slave..you are going to need it." That said, he laughs and turns walking away.

The next day, he returns to the room. She is awake, still filled with need and the urge to release, but had not dared to do herself, she looks to him, pitifully as he stands there. Her soft voice called to him "Master?" Smiling to himself he regards her, "Yes girl?" "Master May I please have something to eat?" he smirks then and shakes his head. "No girl you may not" But then he opens the door and points to a bowl of water on the floor, "you may drink though, on your belly, do not use your hands." Giving him a grateful look for the water, slides out of the cage, and worms on her belly to the bowl her parched tongue lapping the water thirstily until it is gone. Seeing she is finished he grabs her by the hair and takes her to a pot in the corner. "relieve yourself."

Mortified as he stands there watching her, she does as bidden and moves on her belly to his feet. He then grabs her hair again, and thrusting a gag in her mouth, and a hood over her head, darkness surrounds her as she tries to whimper, being denied even the ability to see him. He takes her to the center of the room and lays her on her back, taking her arms and spreading them, chaining them to rings on the floor, then doing the same with her legs. Leaving her in a wide spread eagle, he begins to walk around her, inspecting every inch of her body. He move to a table numerous instruments lying on it, and takes a long hollow needle, and three rings all small and moves back to her kneeling at her side. He bends his head flicking his tongue at one nipple. As it hardens he pinches it pulling it out then in one deft movement, stabs it with the needle. Her body tries to jump but the bindings hold her fast, as he slides one ring into her nipple, releasing it and moving between her legs.

Grinning as he sees her clit is still swollen, he grabs to with a thumb and forefinger, pulling it to expose it more. Her legs shake uncontrollably as a small orgasm takes her, unable to stop it, he laughs and pinches it hard then stabs it with the needle. Her scream is muffled by the gag, as her clit throbs on the needle, he then quickly slides the ring on, closes it and lets it go. The ring moving up and down with the force of her tortured clit's throbs. He then moves to the other side of her and raking a fingernail across her nipple, pinches it as it hardens and pierces that one as well sliding the ring on. Tears streaming down her hidden face her body shakes on the floor, he smiles at his work and rises, putting the needle back on the table and getting a fine long gold chain. Moving back to her, he bent looping the chain through the rings on her nipples, wrapping it around her waist, then down her pelvis through the ring on her clit, clasping it there. He chuckles giving the chain a tug at her waist, this pulling on all three rings at once, he watches as her head shakes back and forth, and a tremor moves through her.

With a grin he playfully smacks her full breasts watching them jiggles and the rings pull on each other, then moves to the fireplace and pulls out a branding iron, sticking it deep into the fire to heat. He moves back to her and undoes the hood and gap, her face flushed red hair sticking to her from the heat of the hood she struggles to move, each movement of her body, pulling on those rings, with her eyes wide she holds still, staring at him. Looking down at her, he smiles to her "doesn't it feel good when you move now?" She swallows and whispers "yes Master." He nods to her then turns moving back to the fireplace pulls the iron out and grins seeing it is white hot. The brand is small his initials in a circle as he moves to her inert bound form. He looks down at her as he kneels between her legs and smiles softly to her his eyes were for once kind "You may scream little one"

Her eyes widen in shock and incomprehension at the sight of the iron. With one last look to her he then lowers the iron, pressing it into the soft flesh of her inner thigh holding it as he counts out loud a slow count of 5 seconds. The searing iron, smokes and burns into her flesh as she throws her head back screaming in one agonized wail. He pulls the iron away and smiles at the clean brand. Rising he places the iron in a bucket of water with a hiss and returns to her with a ointment, his large fingers gently coating the brand so it heals well. That done he unchains her and lifts her, moving her to a rug on the floor in front of the fire, with a softness she had not seen before he brushes the hair from her face, then from a nearby tray, holds a small piece of cheese to her lips. "Eat."

Looking up at him, her eyes showing her awe of the man, she leans down and with small bites eats out of his hand. Once done, he lays her down. "Now sleep my little one." With a smile and a soft nod of her head she whispers "Yes my Master." And closes her eyes and sleeps.

The next day, her third with him, he comes in and rouses her from the rug. He has a thin gold band, about the size of her throat in his hand, a locking clasp in the back, he holds it to her showing it to her. Her eyes look to the collar, then up to him, love and devotion shining in them. "Do you know what this means little one?" He asked her his eyes never leaving hers. "Yes Master" she replied in a soft tone. He nods then regards her "submit" he says softly. Sliding to his feet on her belly lovingly places soft kisses to his feet, then struggles to her knees raising her arms over her head, crossing her wrists and lowering her head to nestle between then, she says, "I am yours Master, I submit myself to your pleasure and whim, I only live to serve and please you, may you collar your slave and allow her to serve you with all the love her body and soul has for you."

He smiles down to her and gently raises her chin, closing the collar around her throat and locking it. He then sits back pulling her to him, so her cheek lays against his thigh, his hands running through her hair. He then begins to speak softly "your name is Ann, you will answer only to that name with me. I will allow you to continue with your life before, at my whim. But, know at anytime, should I see fit I can take it away, and you will just remain here naked serving me. She gazes up to him, eyes shining having waited all her life for such a Master, and nods "yes Master. Ann understands Master. He nods then and points to her clothes in the corner. "Now dress yourself, your car is outside, you will be late for work if you don't hurry, and if you are you will be beaten when you get home." With a bright smile she moves to her clothes dressing quickly and then runs to him placing soft kisses to his feet she then rises and moves to the door. "I love you my Master"

It was a new woman that sat in her office that day, a glow to her skin and her eyes, as she flew through her day, thinking of what pleasures he would want when she gets home. Her boss, noticing the change, comes in to compliment her on what a weekend she must have had. She smiles brightly to him. "Oh yes I had a magical weekend." Her head held high, her pride in being owned by such a man shining in her eyes, her collar glints off the florescent lighting. He boss smiles and says "what a lovely necklace."