The Capture

Story Info
She was taken by complete strangers.
1.2k words
94.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a dark and quiet night as I was walking home exactly the way I always come home in this safe quiet little town. I was only about two blocks from my home when I heard the van pull up behind me and stop, I never even gave it a thought.

‘Then I heard’

“Hey where can a guy get some beer around here?”

So I turned to answer the man and was met with a fist to my chin, this made my head spin as I fell to the ground and into unconsciousness.

When I came to I was inside of a moving vehicle where I was bound and gagged I had also been blindfolded. I could only assume it was the man in the van that had pulled up behind me from earlier.

“What did they want with me,” I wondered.

I tried to talk but the gag was too much and I couldn’t even move an inch as my body lay strapped to the floor of this van face down. Fear was running through my mind as I wondered how many people they must have done this to before.

They had my body face down and my arms were spread along with my legs. I had a strap on each wrist and each ankle as well as my waist. I knew there were at least two of them because I heard their voices as they spoke of the torture they had planned.

All I could do was cry as I heard how they had planned on torturing and raping me until they were satisfied.

I had never even thought of the possibility that I could be raped I had thought I was just being robbed.

Chills ran through my body as I lay there waiting for my attackers to begin their horrifying assault on me.

I felt the van start to slow down and make a turn we must of turned on a dirt road because it was bumpy and noisy.

Then after a short time we came to a stop I heard them laughing and opening their doors to get out.

“This must be it,” I thought to myself.

I was about to be raped and there wasn’t a thing I could do to stop them I was completely powerless.

All I could do was lay there and wait as the fear kept building in my mind and my heart felt like it would explode from the pounding.

I was surprised when I heard the voices disappear in the distance and I was by myself for what seemed to be hours. During the time they were gone my mind raced with the horrifying thoughts of what was getting ready to happen to me.

Then I heard the door open behind me and I felt a sharp pain in my left ass cheek and I knew I had just been drugged. Everything was getting hazy in my mind as the drugs started to take affect making me unable to fight them off.

I felt the straps being taken off as I was being taken from the van and into some sort of room. I thought I saw some shackles on a wall but everything was so blurry I couldn’t really tell.

Then they laid me down on my stomach on a hard surface and once again my wrist and ankles were being strapped in and then my waist. I tried to speak but the words just couldn’t come out and my mind was a foggy haze of confusion from the drugs.

This time the surface felt cold against my skin and then I realized I was completely naked and strapped down to some sort of table. One of the men came close and I heard the sound of a camera taking a picture and I felt so humiliated.

“My God,” I thought to myself when will it all be over.

Then I felt a hand slide up and down my leg and I felt another touching and rubbing my ass and I knew the drugs were wearing off. Then I heard another sound like someone squeezed something out of a tube and something cold and wet was being rubbed on my asshole.

“NO NO PLEASE NO,” I screamed bucking and kicking trying to get loose.

But it was useless as the hands just kept rubbing the cold lube all over my ass and asshole and I had to just take it. Then something pushed into my ass and it caused little sharp pains all through my lower body as it probed in and out wiggling and tormenting.

“This has got to be a finger,” I said to myself.

Then the pain got more intense as I felt something bigger entering my tight butt and I began to cry harder as the pain got deeper and deeper. It felt like my insides were on fire as my ass was being stretched to its limits by something huge.

I knew a man was fucking me when I felt his hard body press up against me as he drove his cock in and out of my tight virgin ass with a fury. I started to feel something I never thought I could feel as this savage was pounding my ass.

“Oh NOOOOO,” I was going to cum and I didn’t want to.

I felt his cock starting to twitch and throb and I knew he was going to cum deep inside of my ass and this sent me over the edge. I felt his hot jism spray deep in my bowels and I was beginning to love it as I came harder than I had ever cum with any person.

After he came he just lay on top of me and let his cock drain every drop of his fluid into my ass until he was soft then he pulled out. As he left someone else must have been ready because another hard cock filled my ass and started pumping into me hard and fast.

“MMMM AAHHHHHH MMMMMM, Fuck me fuck me hard,” I tried to say through the gag.

I was starting to feel that sensation running from my toes to the top of my head as another intense orgasm was building inside of me. This guy had his hands on my hips slamming his cock into my butt like he was trying to drive his cock into my guts.

“YES MMMMMMM OH OH OH MMMM, please don’t stop,” I was lost in my own sick lust.

Then his cock started to swell and throb inside of my ass as this guy rammed me with everything he had. And when he came he forced his cock in as deep as it would go into my ass and held it there grunting until he sprayed his fiery hot cum deep into my bowels making me cum hard once again.

This went on all night one guy after another big cocks small cocks until early the next morning I must have cum 30 times before I quit counting. When I woke up I was fully clothed and in front of my house laying on the lawn and I still had no idea who raped me but I knew I was a changed person forever.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Train Girl Setsuko loses her innocence on a subway train.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Amanda Parked by a Halfway House Bored housewife kept driving by a halfway house, looking.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Alabama Mama and the Trucker White trucker satisfied black girl's fantasy.in Interracial Love
The Men's Club Jessica is a forced fucktoy at a Gentlemen's Club.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories