The Capture & Training Of A Slave

Story Info
Master teaches her right from wrong.
3.7k words
4.1
40.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's note :: This is the second time I have done a story here and I hope everyone likes it this story could not have happened with alot of help from a editor here (blue_eyed_5ft_angel) thank-you you did a great job

It was just a normal day I guess same old thing, get up early, go to work, come home, eat dinner, walk the dog, play on the net, go to bed.

What a boring life till I had a fantasy come true.

My computer faces towards the window, allowing me to see right into the apt across the way and many fantasies have come from watching the man that lives there.

Tall, blonde, strong and powerful looking, I had always been drawn to him, trying to engage him in conversations but came to the thought, he was just not interested in me.

Last week after a tough day at work, still dressed in my business attire of short skirt and blouse, I sat out on my balcony patio with a cd of soft soulful music playing and a nice chilled bottle of wine.

My mind was reeling , trying to recall the last time I got laid as my hand wandered down to my exposed thigh.

Before I knew it I was gently rubbing back and forth across my lace panties, my finger sinking between my already wet slit.

"What was I doing?" My mind was screaming out. I masterbate, but not publicly. Anyone could see me sitting here if they happened to glance up! Instinctively I closed them out behind shut lids.

My sex was really tingling as my fingers slipped between my soppy panties seeking my twitching clit to sweetly torture while my other hand grasped my ample breast, squeezing on its bulk, pinching the big hard nipples which were threatening to bust open the buttons of my expanding blouse.

"MMmm..God that feels soooo good." escaped my clenched lips as I threw my head back in total abandon. My pussy was clenching as fingers pierced between puffy lips entering my tightening hole.

"Yesss..Yesss.."I screamed out," Oh God let me Cummmmm..."

My body quivered and shook as my pent up orgasm now surged throughout! I was bucking in my chair as my fingers and hand continued to assault my most sensitive parts!

"AAhhhhhhh," I moaned, returning to earth as my blurry eyes slowly opened.

I gasped as they focused on the patio across from me. There stood the man of my fantasies, the one I thought was so fine looking. He was staring at me!

Suddenly total embarrassment washed over me as a cool breeze whipped across my exposed trembling flesh. My blouse was laying open and my huge right breast was gaping over the top of my bra. With legs splayed wide open, my skirt was hiked up around my waist and my soaked panties were scrunched to one side of my hairy soppy hole. My pussy was still quivering as the stirring breeze swept across my wetness.

My face was flushed bright red as I started to turn my head away as if that would help my situation. Out the corner of my eye I saw him raise his wineglass to me in a saluting fashion.

Oh my God, I thought I would die of embarrassment as I jumped up, cupping my huge breasts, turning and running into my apartment!

Nervously, I took a cool shower to quench my sizzling flesh.

Later that night, laying naked across my bed as the fresh air from the open window whipped around the room, my thoughts were reeling over what had happened earlier on the patio. I knew I was a bit of an exhibitionist, but that was going way to far! I was getting horney just thinking about it. That was the best orgasm I had had in a very long time!

I began masterbating as I usually do on hot sticky nights...

Unbeknownst to her, the handsome man across the way knew she masterbated regularly.

He would sit, undetected, in the darkness of his apartment comfortably perched in front of his window with a glass of wine while watching her masturbate.

He himself was highly sexed and at times would masterbate during the show. Standards being what they are he was very picky in his choice of encounters.

Watching nightly he learned a lot about her and was convinced she could be his choice.

Soon she would belong to him in everyway... being his slave, his property, the object of his pleasure.

A hand eased over his throbbing naked cock, methodically he stroked while watching her cum to yet another wrenching orgasm.

"UUuhnnnnn." he groaned. His eyes temporarily clenched as his cock shot its load out onto his tight washboard abdoman. His eyes fixated again in her direction as he wiped his salty essence from his shuddering flesh.

Her movements had quieted. She had fallen into a spent sleep.

He decided he had waited long enough...Getting up he dressed and slipped over to her apartment.

With guarded movements he quietly picked the lock, looking from side to side before easing inside the door.

The rooms were dark and silent as he made his way down the narrow hallway. Flickers of moonlight were reflecting off the half open doorway at the end of the hall.

Quietly he pushed open the door to her bedroom.

There she was, laying on her back, her legs spread wide as if waiting for her lover to come to her.

He smiled.

Her erect nipples were pointed up at him, her arms were above her head holding her pillow.

She looked as though she were presenting herself to him.

He withdrew a soft silk tie from his pocket, reaching down gently taking her ankle he effortlessly secured it to the corner of her bed.

She did not stir as he secured the other ankle as well.

Now spread eagled, her pussy was open and ready for his use.

He smiled.

Reaching up to her arms stretched above her head still, he ever so gently fastens her wrists together, securing them to the headboard.

Softly she moaned, her body flinched as he slipped a blind fold over her eyes.

I awaken to the sensation of fingers moving inside my pussy, gently rubbing and caressing my moist inner walls. Was I dreaming? Opening my eyes I am greeted with total darkness. Trying to move I realize I can’t. Feeling the bonds securing my wrists and ankles. Knowing my legs are wide open. I start to panic.

A warm breathe washes over my heaving naked breasts as a low voice whispered.

"Don’t worry little one you now belong to Me. I will take care of you and never hurt you."

My heart was pounding as His words pierced me like a sword.

"In a lasting way this is My body now. I will treasure it do not fear, but before you can fully belong to Me you must learn to trust Me in all ways and this will help you learn that..

My mind was spinning. Who was this? Could it be that gorgeous hunk across the way or just some crazy intruder?

I wanted to scream out 'Let me loose. Get out of here' but the words would not come.

Suddenly a high pitched scream escaped my lips.

I felt his breathe on my face.

"NOO..." He ordered in a angry voice, squeezing my cheeks between his strong fingers telling me He would not hurt me as he wedged something between my lips.

"This gag shall be removed when you can be trusted to be still little one," He spoke softly now as he gently stroked my cheek with the back of his hand.

Gently he rubbed a finger over my exposed pussy lips seperating the puffy folds of flesh, feeling my slickness.

“ I watched you earlier... both times. Do you like do cum?" He asked waiting for my nod as he withdrew his fingers from my sex.

Not answering him he reached up grasping both nipples, he twisted and squeezing.. harder and harder.

He asked the question again letting me know that not answering would surely bring pain.

“Do you like to cum?" He asked again in a sterner voice than before.

Wincing beneath my gag, my tits feeling on fire I resistantly nod yes.

“Good girl.” he says.

I feel his two fingers penetrate inside my pussy now, working their way deep inside my tightening walls, then withdrawing, toying with my clit then teasing my hole.

“Do you like cock?" He asked flatly.

My mind was reeling. Again I’m slow to answer him.

I feel his fingers pinch my clit hard, his nails digging into my tender flesh.

Gasping through my mouth, I only sucked the gag deeper inside. My hips buck off the bed as intense pain streaked through my tortured sex.

“ I asked you a question. Please answer promptly. Do you like cock?" He said in a dominate tone as he released my screaming clit.

Trembling I turned my head from side to side.

“Good girl.” He responded as two fingers gently penetrated my soppy pussy.

My God they felt like small cocks inside of me, turning and twisting, moving in and out.

Without a word he slowly finger fucked me until my pussy was quivering and spasming.

“ Stop!” he yelled. "you are NOT to cum until ordered to!. That is something you have not earned yet. You will though and it will be wonderful, but that will come with trust."

My sex was aching for release as I layed there open and helpless to his every whim.

“Now, let me see what else is mine." “ he whispered in a sinsiter voice.

With the blindfold on I can’t see what he is doing. I was both scared and excited. Feeling my woman juices pouring from my open cunt wetting the sheets beneath me.

Suddenly I feel his tongue scraping across my breast then teeth gently biting my erect nipple.

“ Are you a slut? I want to hear you say it. Say I’m a slut!" he ordered as I felt the gag being removed from my mouth.

“Say it! “ he ordered as his teeth bit down harder on my tingling bud.

“ I’m a slut!" I screamed out to him.

“ Good.. I want you to remember that.. and who’s whore are you? “

“Yours... I’m you whore.”

Approvingly, He lowers His head putting his mouth on mine, gently kissing me.

Oh what a mouth, gentle but firm slowly forcing my lips apart his tongue caressing me.

Slowly he moves down to my neck... licking, sucking, biting, leaving tiny love bites as a show of his ownership.

Over my chest moving slowing, marking my body making it his. Tasting all of me. His fingers moving to my nipples, squeezing them making them hurt.

' Good,' I am thinking, 'You want them hard as rocks when you take them between your teeth, rubbing them across the roof of your month. I start to cum again. I can feel my belly tighten and my pussy squeezing. I can’t believe how my body is acting. I’m being raped here by a strange. My mind is in total turmoil. I am experiencing the best sex from an intruder and he hasn’t even fucked me yet! I almost came twice.

Suddenly I feel a hand grasping my face turning me to him.

“ I want your total attention on me at all times! Do you hear me? “ He ordered in an agry raised voice, “ I know when your mind wanders away. I will not have that! Do I make myself understood? “

Shocked I nod quickly..'Yes.'

I feel his tongue caressing my body. He reaches my pussy. My ankles still bound, legs spread wide he runs his tongue slowly up and down my slit tasting my juices, lapping them up like a puppy. Bringing two fingers to my pussy lips spreading them open, he begins to tongue fuck me. In and out his tongue goes faster and faster.

Taking his fingers, scooping up my juices he coats my hard nipples. Dipping inside my wet snatch he withdraws more sweet honey spreading it over my face and neck before bringing his wet juicey fingers to my lips

"Lick my fingers clean, whore." he growled, " I want you to taste yourself."

My tongue darts out and licks them clean. I had never done that before. I found the taste sweet and a real turn on.

Pleased with my obedience he goes back to driving me out of my mind with pleasure. With His talented tongue and three fingers in my hole He rythmically finger and tongue fucked me.

“ Do not cum until I tell you to or you will be punished.“ He warns pulling back from my quivering cunt. “You will not cum until my cock is buried deep inside your cunt and I tell you to cum! "He ordered adding," You will learn control."

His tongue and fingers resumed working on me. I knew I was dangerously at my orgasmic peak.

” Please Master..."I pleaded." Let me cum.. I can’t hold it back. I can'stand it. “

I felt my pussy contracting, sucking in his fingers and tongue driving me closer and closer.

Suddenly my body released like a tightly strung bow.

He kept torturing my now tender flesh, drawing my clit between his lips sucking it into his mouth.

I exploded again, fearfully awaiting his reaction to my disobedience.

Unbeknownst to me he was smiling. He had brought me to orgasm purposely, so I could be punished!

“Little one, " He whispered with a grin, raising his head from my open crotch. "You were supposed to wait for my command. That was unfair. Now you will have to make it up to me."

He was inching up my trembling naked flesh. I could feel the weight of his thighs pressing in against the sides of my laid back breasts.

Oh my god, he was straddling me!

Suddenly I felt the weight of his ass lowering onto my flattening breasts.

“Suck this and make Me cum.. Now!" He ordered as his hands cupped the back of my head, pulling me forward as his thick cock pierced through my closed lips.

You thrust Your cock into my mouth. With the blindfold I cannot tell how big it is. Good thing I can’t see I would have panicked for sure. It was at least nine inches long and very very thick.

As the head is forced inside my mouth, my tongue comes out rubbinng across the underside of your bulbous head. You rythmically fuck my mouth as if it were a pussy, in and out while my tongue caresses and licks and suckles.

Oh God... feel the warmth, the warm saliva, the tightness as you push your cock all the way to the back of my throat. Your cum is boiling up.

“I'm going to fill your belly up with my juices, slut!" He screams out.

'She will take it all..' he thinks, as thoughts of what he has planned are running through his head. Standing out is how he intends to punishment her for disobeying.

“Here it comes slut.. Get ready to swallow it all! And I had better not see a drop wasted! “ he yelled out as his cock began spewing inside her tightly clasped mouth.

Behind her blindfold her eyes widened. She had never swallowed before! She would never allow a guy to cum in her mouth. She thought she would be sick.

Suddenly the taste of cum as it gushed from his pulsating organ. She obediently opened her throat as he pumped every last bit of his thick creamy man juice down her gullet.

Without a word he left the room. Returning with a warm washcloth he gently drew it across her pussy juice covered face before leaving her alone again in her darkness.

He just left her there... open, bound and blindfolded.

It felt like hours. I had to go to the bathroom and I was still so horny. He never did enter my pussy with his cock.

I must have dozed off. When I awakened the blindfold was removed and there sitting on the edge of my bed, gently playing with my toes was the gorgeous man I would call Master.

“ Well My pet, How was your nap? “ He asked with a beautiful toothy smile adding," Do you remember I told you NOT to cum until I told you to?"

I hung my head down in shame obediently nodding 'yes'.

"Well, from now on you will not receive any pleasure until I do. This body does not belong to you anymore.' he said gripping my thigh tightly. " I have decided you will be my slave... that means you will dress as I tell you , do as I tell you. You will have no control over your body. Do you understand?"

I obediently nodded my head 'yes'.

"I have watched you for sometime now. I know what you like and dislike. I know your needs as they are and we will expand on them as time goes by. I will teach you all about pleasure/pain.

My sex was tingling as I attentatively listened to his words.

"You will give and receive. You will learn how to please me in what ever I want and I can be a very demanding person. I will draw everything from you."

He sat on the edge of my bed staring into my glazed eyes.

“Do you accept this? Are you willing to go the measure that will be needed “? He asked looking deep into my eyes waiting for my answer. His eyes were pleading with me to accept his offer of ownership.

Without thinking I blurted out "Yes!"

His eyes were so mesmerizing, his face so handsome, his body so gorgeous!

“There will be no turning back, so think carefully. Are you willing to give everything that you are to be My slave for My pleasure? Your needs and pleasures will be mine to decide, if you so accept “ he said.

I laid there dazed and stunned and open. The reality of his words began to sink into my deepest darkest fantasies and desires.

“You will stay here tonight and I will expect your answer in the morning. “

I looked to my bound ankles and wrists and then to him as if pleading for them off.

“ No these will stay on tonight to remind you of your choices. I have generously removed your blindfold and mouth gag. You may tell me if you want your freedom, but if I release you I will leave for good. The choice is yours."

"May I use the bathroom? Please Sir. I need to go so badly," I heard myself plead.

I could not believe my own ears. I have always been a very strong, in contol woman and here I was pleading to a stranger to be allowed to use my own bathroom.

"I beg You.. oh please Sir “ I moaned feeling as if my urine would split my abdoman right open.

He sat at the edge of her existance, looking at his my new pet, perfect in form and actions. He knew she was a true submissive by nature and with a bit of training would make an excellent trophy. She had pleased him to no end.

He was still hard thinking about how he fucked her month watching her swallow all of his cum.

Fingering her hot, slick pussy and ass he saw a tear trickling down her temple into her beautiful black hair. Ahh her pride is going,

“Yes, she is mine,“ He thinks to himself.

Feeling generous he unbinds her, leading her suddering naked body into the bathroom.

“My pet, I will allow you use of the toilet alone, this being your final token of privacy." he said as he turned towards the doorway. "But I will bathe you. Do you understand?"

She gasped, her urine flooded from her open thighs as her damp buttocks made contact with the cold toilet seat.

"Master," she called out with urgency. "Please Sir. Do not leave me. If I am to beYour property. Please stay and view me now."

With a smile of approval he returned, leaning over, placing one hand on her pendulace breast, squeezing and mulling her wanton flesh, while he drew his finger down the side of her face gently brushing her hair away from her tear filled eyes.

"Hurry My pet.. While I run the bath water for us tonight." he said as he pulled away from her shivering aroused flesh. "But this shall be one of your duties from now on."

Looking over to him I murmured, “Yes Master. Whatever You say Master."

My mind was reeling. My body was flushing. My sex was yearning for more. Here I was sharing my body, my bed, my bath, with this perfect stranger I wanted for my Master! Having unsolicited sex with him. But the way he used me..Oh my god. I wanted..no.. I Needed More! I couldn't think about his promise of punishment, not yet.

If this were My story I would have sex in the bath with him.. gigglingg....

After we bathed, Master lovingly dried me off.

Gently tilting up my head, His eyes piercing into mine, He spoke.

"I am binding you again little one. You are to spend the night knowing this is My body!" He said sternly as he tightened the ropes around my wrists."For tonight you belong to Me."

Tears were welling in my eyes as His words cut clean to my soul.

"You will rest now and think about your decision." He ordered as He started to walk away. "When I release your binds come morning..." He paused looking back at my naked bound flesh shivering in the corner.

I was trembling out of control. What was I getting myself into here? screamed through my mind.

12