The Car

Story Info
How much fun can two people have in a car?
1.7k words
4.13
20.1k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We would be in the car driving somewhere, where doesn't really matter, just that its quiet and not really overlooked. I'm already half naked, skirt up around my waist so that you can half see that I'm playing. Letting my fingers move in small circles over my clit, a finger sliding down, dipping into my wet pussy before pulling it out and bringing it over to your mouth. Letting you taste me, making you fully aware of just what I was doing.

Once you've licked my finger clean of my juices, I return it to my clit, once more letting it roll round but this time changing to my left hand so that with right I might lean over and rub you cock a little through your jeans before unzipping them so that I can begin to slowly stroke your hard cock, teasing you even more whilst your driving. Like knowing I'm sitting next to you playing and you can't watch properly wasn't enough of a tease!

You have no choice but to carry on driving, trying to find a quiet spot to park up, so that the fun might carry on! I carry on slowly stroking your cock, gripping it more now but still slowly teasing you letting my fingers run over the length of your cock, stopping only to let my fingers run over the head, squeezing also to allow a little pre-cum out so that in one movement I got it on my finger and to my mouth licking it off.

Without me realising it you've found the perfect stop. Lit up but not overlooked. I carry on playing with my clit, slowly building a rhythm, rolling my finger round my clit, fingers sliding down, 2 slipping into my wet hole. Allowing you to fully watch just what I'm doing. With my right hand still slowly stroking and gripping your cock. I move round slightly so that I'm more facing you now. Giving you a better view of my fingers and pussy. You lean over and pull me into a passionate kiss before sitting back once more to watch me work my fingers in my pussy and on my clit. You now take over the slow stroking on your cock. Building up speed slowly. Before long you stop, pull my hand away from my pussy, bringing my fingers to your lips so that once again you can lick my fingers of my juices, making sure you get every last drop.

You pull me back to you once more for a passionate kiss. Holding me close to you. Letting your hands run up and down my back slowly. Slowly lifting my top up and over my head, removing it completely. Leaving me sitting there with my skirt up round my waist and my bra. As you lean me back so that you can kiss down a little, my neck and shoulders, nipping and biting too. Fingers gently hooking round the straps on my shoulders before slowly slipping them down and reaching round to undo the clasp allowing my bra to fall down revealing my breasts so that you can kiss your way further down my body. Using you hands to massage my breasts and your fingers to tease my nipples. While with one hand you continue to tease my breast. The other you slide down my body, fingers finding my clit and working in circles in a somewhat fast rhythm, between my clit, breasts and nipples.

Before long you are working 2 fingers fast in my pussy, sliding easily in and out. Kissing me passionately, and with your other hand caressing my breasts, neck and shoulders. Alternating between kissing me and biting and nipping at my neck and shoulders. As you feel me start to shake a little and my breathing speed up as you slide another 2 fingers into my dripping pussy as the orgasm shakes through my body making me moan. You hold me close to you till you feel my hand beginning roam over your body. Whilst still keeping you close to me I let my hands slip up and under your shirt letting my finger nails run up and down your back, with no real pressure yet.

It's not long before I pull back so that I can slowly unbutton your shirt and pull it down over your shoulders. Pulling you close to me once more and kissing you passionately before pulling back slightly so that I can kiss down your body. Letting my hands run down your chest before kissing and licking the trail of my fingers. Working my way down your chest, my fingers finding the top of your jeans long before I kiss my way there. Working fast I undo the button and you lift your hips and allow me to slide your jeans down.

Once I got them down to your knees I stop and start to slowly rub your thighs, working my way back up towards your cock. All the while still kissing and licking my way down. My hands reaching your cock before my mouth, I slowly begin once more to tease you. Letting my fingers slowly and softly run over your cock. Running down, letting my fingers roam everywhere. Softly stroking your balls, letting my hands do what they will.

As I stop my kissing and move up so that I can kiss your lips once more. As I kiss you I change my hold on your cock, gripping it more now but still moving slowly, letting my fingers run over the head. Tightening my grip somewhat as I kiss you passionately I begin to slowly wank you, before I start kissing and licking my way back down your chest. Getting ever closer to my hand, now slowly building speed. As now I can begin to slowly flick my tongue at your cock. Letting it flick over the head, gently run down the length to be able to lick your balls. While still working my hand on your cock and letting my tongue run over the head before taking it in my mouth and gently sucking and licking, building up speed and getting into a rhythm. With my other hand I gently begin to massage your balls, somewhat cupping them. Allowing my fingers to explore somewhat. Slowly beginning to push my little finger into your tight arsehole.

As I carry on wanking and sucking your cock fast I feel you tense up, letting me know your close to cumming, as I slowly push my finger in deeper, working my hand and mouth faster on your cock as you cum in my mouth. I carry on sucking and licking you till I'm sure I got every last drop.

Before moving away but keeping my hand on your cock, I move my other hand away and pull you close to me once more so that I can kiss you passionately again. You wrap your arms around me as I keep moving slightly on your cock. Before long your hands are roaming. You push me back and begin to kiss your way back down my body, your tongue easily finding my nipples flicking and nipping at them. Before carrying on working your way further down my body. Licking and kissing your way. One of your hands stays at my breasts, massaging and pinching my nipples. While with your other hand you slowly run it up my inner thigh, forcing me to open my legs wider so that you carry on kissing and licking you way down so that now your tongue can find my clit.

You begin softly licking and sucking whilst with your hand you slowly begin to slide 2 of your fingers into my wet pussy. You start to work them in and out before adding a third, as you lick, suck and almost nibble at my clit. Once more getting into a rhythm, slowly building speed before adding another finger. Working all four fingers in and out of my pussy as you continue to lick and suck at my clit building speed. Once more you feel my body start to shake and my breathing speed up as the orgasm begins to build once more but this time you stop. Keeping your fingers where they are as you slowly move back up my body so that you might kiss me again. As you kiss me passionately, you slowly pull your fingers out of my pussy. You bring your dripping fingers up to our mouths, positioning it between us so that we can both lick and suck your fingers clean.

Before kissing me again, pulling me close, wrapping your arms around me. I try to push you back but you stop me,

"What are you trying to do?"

"Never you mind," I reply.

This time succeeding in pushing you back as I reach down and knock your seat back and I somehow manage to swing my legs round so that I'm almost sitting on your lap, facing you. I reach down and take hold of your cock beginning to wank you before lowering myself onto your hard cock as I slowly begin to rock my hips, grinning them almost. As I kiss you passionately, wrapping m arms around you as I feel you cock fill my pussy and your hands on my bum, spreading my cheeks as you somewhat work your hips up and down as I grind myself onto you. Moving my body faster as I can feel the orgasm building again. Which of course you sense and once more stop.

Holding me close to you, kissing my neck and shoulders, running your nails down my back as you begin to slowly move your hips, allowing me to once more rock my hips in time with yours. This time not stopping when you sense my orgasm building again. Letting me grind onto your cock, rocking fast as you move you hips in time as you feel you're getting very close. You dig your nails into my back as my body shakes as the orgasm racks through me as I feel you shoot deep into my pussy. You carry on thrusting gently as I rock my hips. Holding me close until I stop shaking and my breathing returns to something near normal.