The Car Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Asking me what I meant I had to explain I like to have my boy pussy licked out and played with I rolled onto my belly as Marco slid down my very tight panties, being a girl in his eyes I discreetly tucked my penis up in front of myself so he didn't have that excuse in his face just yet.

Popping my bum up slightly Marco slowly teased me running a finger or two down the cleft of my bottom teasing my tight little bum hole, encouraging him to do the same with his tongue he very cautiously slid down so his face was between my bum cheeks and as his tongue danced over my boy pussy I gave him my best light moans of sheer pleasure.

Encouraging him to go deeper I got him to pull apart my bum cheeks and bury his tongue in my pussy rimming me nice and deeply, feeling his tongue in me was heaven and as I felt a finger slide inside me then another as Marco finger fucked my tight hole licking and sucking at my puckered arse giving me immense pleasure.

Wondering if he was still hard I felt Marco move but I was still full of his fingers working and stretching my very tight hole, asking me what he was to do next I replied I think you know.

Pulling his fingers from my now not so tight hole Marco parted my legs slightly and as I felt his hands locking onto my waist I was hoping to receive his hard cock inside me, hearing the rustle of a packet and the snapping of the condom as he stretched it on over his thick bell end I now knew I was about to get filled up.

Positioning himself up behind me I felt Marco sliding his meaty cock between my cheeks running it up and down the cleft of my bottom, cocking my arse and giving him a clear signal I felt him hit and miss several times over so reaching between my legs and taking a grip of his big cock I guided him into my tight pussy hole.

Moaning as he pushed inside me his bell end was so fat it felt so painful taking him inside but I knew once he was inside me I was going to be used nice and deeply, as his bell end slipped deep into my anus I managed to relax and enjoy the ride I was about to receive.

Feeling his balls up against my bum I knew I had all of his 9 inches plus inside me so asking him to fuck me he slowly started to slide in and out of my wet tight pussy, slowly building some speed but taking his time as a first timer he felt so good inside me.

Pushing myself back with each stroke made sure I got all of him inside me and feeling his hands drop from my waist to my thighs Marco took the hint and pushed deep inside me again but this time harder and faster making his balls slap my arsehole with every deep thrust making me moan with pleasure at the fucking I was now getting.

Telling me how good I looked and felt I was so happy enjoying his meat inside me but as he asked to take a break and pulled his cock from me I felt truly empty.

Laying himself down next to me we kissed gently and I asked if he was enjoying himself, he replied he had never been with a girl so hot who could handle his big cock.

Kissing gently for a while I rolled onto my side to face him and kept him nicely hard massaging his cock and balls nice and slowly, as he occasionally throbbed a little I managed to distract him from cumming with my lips and tongue.

Unable to wait any longer I wanted some more or his cock inside me so telling him to stay where he was I slid one of my 32 inch long legs over him sliding into the cow girl position on top, teasing his cock by rubbing up against it I was suddenly aware of how hard I was.

Pushing myself against him and giving him a kiss I slid my pussy down onto his shaft swallowing his bell end and inch after inch of his manhood as I sat up, sitting balls deep on his cock I knew now he had full view of me and my own 8 inch rock hard girly cock.

Slowly riding him very deeply just grinding my hips down into him Marco just laid back enjoying me before placing his strong hands on my waist encouraging me to ride him harder, bouncing on his stiff dick I felt such a slut but was enjoying every inch with little whimpers and moans so he knew I was loving his cock in me.

Pushing my hands down onto his stomach I started to really ride Marco hard but as he began to pound me from below with every bounce I felt my orgasm looming hard and fast, looking down I was now rock hard and beginning to leak a little cum from my own hard shaft.

Feeling him pounding me as I attempted to slow up I hit my orgasm hard pushing my body to its limits chucking my head back as I felt my cock spurt a hot creamy load over my lover then another and another as I exploded dumping hot cum all over Marco and myself.

With his thick cock still pounding at my rear I could not stop cumming as orgasm after orgasm tore me apart, feeling his thick cock start to throb hard to I knew it would not be long before he was going to cum too.

As he was obviously enjoying me and although I was sore from my massive orgasm I took all of his dick back deep inside me riding him hard, dirty and fast and with his encouragement and my now flaccid cock I managed to get to ride him harder than before.

Still his cock gave me indication of him unloading a nice hot lot of cum for me but he just continued to fuck me hard making me wonder if he had taken something to keep him hard.

Asking if he could ride me like a girl I agreed and happily laid back opening my legs for him, climbing on top of me as I wrapped my long legs still in my stilettos around his back teasing his bum with the tips of my 5 inch heels he slid inside me easily.

Kissing me gently as he slid in and out of my very moist and well fucked pussy Marco began to build a nice comfortable pace that I could enjoy immensely, sliding from balls deep to almost empty and back again as our tongues met tasting each other's hot breath.

As Marco filled me over and over again I watched this young muscular hunk on top of me not even now fucking me but more making love to me which I adore, feeling his muscles tensing and his cock throbbing I encouraged him to cum for me as I love knowing I have satisfied my man.

Pushing his thick rock hard throbbing cock balls deep inside me he leant in for one last kiss and as we enjoyed each other's mouths Marco hit his orgasm.

Expecting to feel him cum but stay clean I realised since I had started riding him Marco had slipped off the first condom while relaxing, feeling his hot cum filling my anus as he continued to drive deeper inside me and firing hot loads into my bowel.

Finally as I felt him falling flaccid he pulled from me still sticky with my cum all over his belly and groin and now my very hot wet pussy leaking his hot semen, kissing me and thanking me he got up and walked to the bathroom to clean up.

Once Marco was clean and ready I told him it was my turn to clean up and as I slipped into the bathroom to clean up I felt amazing having given a guy an amazing session, cleaning myself down and stepping into the hot shower I felt his still warm cum dribbling from my well fucked arse and down my thighs.

Pushing 2 fingers into my wet hole I wanted to feel where his cock had been and how hard he had used me, enjoying my fingers briefly I got lathered up in a beautiful hotel provided shower gel and as I rinsed off my skin felt amazing and my balls now completely empty and the tightest they had been in ages.

Picking a girly short towelling robe from the peg by the door I fixed a quick basic makeup so I looked nicely girly for my lover but as I opened the door and looked into the room Marco was gone.

Feeling a little upset and used I decided to enjoy my room and the bottle of champagne he had so kindly left, falling into the huge bed alone and a bit drunk I soon hit a deep sleep only being woken by a knocking at the door.

Waking up and checking my mobile that I had left on the side on purpose it was 10am, making sure I looked passable still I went to the door and opening it I was faced by a hotel worker with a tray. Stepping inside he walked to by the windows placing down the tray and opening it to display breakfast of smoked salmon, eggs, cereal, toast and more.

Asking if I required anything else he left not even asking for a tip which was good as I was sure I was broke from the night before.

Sitting to enjoy breakfast there was a small envelope, opening it and pulling out the small folded note it was from Marco and read;

Thank you for last night gorgeous lady,

I had to leave as didn't understand what I did with you but enjoyed our time together. Having experienced the fun we had I don't want to repeat it, I wish you all the very best and sure I will see you soon.

Marco x

Reading the note brought a tear to my eye but I totally understood I am not for everyone, finishing breakfast and dressing I left the hotel by 10am walking through the deep pile of the hotel carpet and into a taxi to take me home never to see Marco out and about again...Unfortunately.

12