The Car Park

Story Info
Unexpected encounter in a dark car park.
876 words
3.87
18.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A work of fiction - or perhaps fantasy...

It was a rather typical Tuesday, busy morning at work but I had a lunch "date" with a colleague lined up, so, something to look forward to. This particular colleague - an enthusiastic blonde, right around my age (on the downward slope of 40), curves to droll over (when she's not watching) and a radiant smile. We'd flirted and exchanged some *slightly* inappropriate commentary, and I'd given her ass a sound slapping in my office one day - over something that I don't recall now. Either way, lunch was going to be a nice break in the company of a great woman.

I'd met her at her car & we'd driven to the restaurant of choice for the day - to find the underground parking lot rather desolate - and very dark. Hmm.... not a light on & a few people sporadically emerging heading to- their cars & heading out.

"So, looks like this idea isn't going to pan out - want to try somewhere else?" I suggested. She gave me a look, licked her lips, parked the car in a particular dark corner and said "no, I have something in mind & then after, we can head up and see if it's open".

Aha, so, what, exactly am I in store for here - my mind races. But honestly, at this point, i'm thinking about her ample breasts & her full lips and not much else as I start to firm up in my pants. In a low husky voice - "lay your seat back baby" - I barely notice her hand on my thigh. Fumbling for the seat back release, I'm also looking around... anyone near? Nope, not that I'd be able to see them in the dark carp park. Oh, no wait, that hand's not on my thigh anymore is it - she gently strokes me through my pants. I'm getting excited - and it's plainly obvious to her that regardless what I say - or prove to be unable to say, I'm really enjoying myself - despite being a little uncomfortable with the spot and the unexpected turn of events unfolding in my lap.

Looking back at her, our eyes lock - "is this ok?"

My mind screams "ABSOLUTELY NOT, GET MY COCK OUT & GET IT INTO YOUR MOUTH RIGHT NOW!!".

My voice says "ugh, mpfh, ahh, yeah, uh huhhhh", or, something like that & I give her a bit of encouragement helping with my belt & pants - which she wastes no time in pulling down about as far as the confines of the car will let her. Moments later, I can feel her soft hands encircling my hardening cock - she rubs a finger across the tip, already slick in anticipation, followed by the cool moisture of her lips sliding down my shaft, her tongue pushing on the length of me & one hand cupping my balls. She begins to slowly work those magical lips back up - it takes everything I have to not grab the back of her head and ram her mouth back onto me.

Eventually the pace quickens - I know she can tell I'm starting to get close - she stops - looks up at me, "are you having fun?". I don't even try to respond, just a gentle push back onto my cock, which is now straining to be back in her throat. I rock my hips meeting every downward stroke with my own as I feel the pressure, warmth, suction and every once and a while - a little bit of tooth action.

I watch cautiously as a car drives in, ready to stop her, but fully realizing that I couldn't stop her if I wanted to, and even if I did, it would be the most obvious thing I could have done. Fortunately, it went right on by us - the young female driver oblivious to the blonde head bobbing in my lap.

Before too long, I can't take it any longer, the way her mouth feels on me, feeling her breasts mashed into my thigh (oh my those breasts), the excitement of being very naughty in public, all too much - I can feel the familiar warm tingling building deep, "I'm going to come" - about as many words as I've been able to muster the entire time - she picks the pace up - I can hear her moaning with my cock in her mouth, can hear the delicious slurping & slick sounds as her lips work on my shaft. And then it hits, wave after wave crashes over me. I can feel my cock pulsing in her mouth, her hands squeezing my balls. She doesn't let up, takes every drop - and wants more. I'm writhing in the seat trying not to shout out and struggling to remain conscious - she's hanging on not letting up as little aftershocks sweep over me like waves. Eventually, what feels like hours - but in reality was probably just minutes later, she stops.

She looks up at me with sultry eyes and says "well, I guess I don't need lunch now do I?"

I pull her to me & kiss her deeply.