The Car Park

Story Info
A stroll round town on a very warm day.
2.1k words
4
4.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thorbet
thorbet
186 Followers

An American woman I met through Literotica was here on a visit.

We have enjoyed a leisurely stroll round the busy town on a warm sunny day, looking in all the shops and comparing the difference in goods and prices between your country and mine.

We had a look round Marks and Spencers food hall and bought dinner for tonight and tomorrow, and you wandered in and out of some shops on the way back to where we had parked the car in a shady secluded position in one of the town car parks, just off one of the main streets.

They were mainly clothes shops you went into, and as usual I waited bored to tears while you browsed everything and bought nothing. What is it about women and clothes shops? Or shoes, come to that.

We had a look in a couple of the charity shops as well and I bought a book which took my fancy, the title of which brought a blush to the cheeks of the elderly lady who took my money. 'Great Sex for Seniors', and she looked at both of us and smiled when I took it.

It was well-thumbed and I suspect a lot of people had stood in that corner of the shop furtively reading it but lacking the gumption to actually buy it. Or perhaps their partners would not have approved.

Perhaps the lady who served me had read it and knew what delights its' covers contained. Perhaps it had brought a spark back to her relationship as well, or perhaps she lived alone and secretly took the book home every night and devoured a chapter - or a favourite section - as she pleasured herself. There was a slight resignation in her smile.

Then we went into a coffee shop and had a coffee and a light-hearted discussion about how it is that Americans just cannot make a decent cup of the stuff. Watery or stale and over-cooked generally. I enjoyed teasing you and seeing you rise to my bait and quietly threatening all sorts of dire consequences to my body when we got home.

I laughed and dared you and you gently kicked me under the table, a kick which turned into a caress as your bare foot made its' way up between my thighs to my shorts, a move not un-noticed by a slightly younger couple on the next table who had been following our banter. They glanced over occasionally and smiled.

I needed to go to the toilet so stuck the book seemingly casually in your seat between your hip and the arm but actually placing it carefully so anyone passing, and our ear-wigging neighbours, could see the title clearly. You could not understand why so many people were smiling at you as they went past and it was only when I pointed it out to you on my return did the penny drop.

Now you were really annoyed and quietly threatened all manner of ill-doing to my body later, an annoyance I fanned by asking if it would include the content of page 28 or even 73! This brought a spluttered cough from the neighbouring man as he tried to laugh and drink at the same time.

'You Bastard!' you growled at me

'That's not what you said last night,' I said just loud enough for them to hear, 'or again this morning.'

'You are so gonna geddit for this mister!! Just you wait!'

'Could be an interesting afternoon.' I said with raised eyebrows to our neighbours as we got up to leave.

He laughed. 'When you've finished with that book.......' His comment was interrupted by a playful slap from his partner. 'Will you stop that!' she exclaimed. His response - 'That's not what you said last night.' - earned him another slap and we laughed and left.

You hooked your arm through mine and I looked at you. You were vainly trying to suppress a smile and as I looked I again realised how happy and proud I was to have you as a partner and lover. You looked beautiful as we strolled along, anonymous in the crowded street and oblivious to everyone else except each other.

We did some more shop windows and queued for some hot pasties. There is always a waiting line outside that shop and today was no exception but the wait was worth the lunch we got. I had a chicken and vegetable one and you chose the traditional variety which we carried in the bag they provided. They were fresh out of the oven and we could feel they were much to hot to eat immediately.

We cut through the little alleyway to the car park and were glad to see the car tucked away in a corner shaded by the trees and secluded by the shrubs and bushes. We needed to sit down and rest for a while as the heat was becoming debilitating.

Now we are in the car.

I open all the windows and the soft breeze taking some of the heat out of the car is more than welcome. We just sit there then you start looking around and see how secluded the car is, that there is no other vehicle parked anywhere close and nobody would have any need to approach us unless it was to communicate with us.

You turn to me and I see the mean smile on your lips.

'OK mister it's payback time.'

I look at you quizzically.

'You put it on me big time back there you bastard,' there is a smile in your voice, 'now I want retribution.'

'OooOOooo "retribution" eh? That's a big word for an American. Didn't think you had long words like that over there!'

I am unable to duck the slap that comes my way.

'I mean it - you owe me.'

I laugh.

'OK what's it to be, a slap on the wrist? The washing-up for the next two days? Driving you somewhere?'

You look at me and shake your head then lean towards me to speak softly into my ear.

'I want your sperm in my mouth.'

I turn to look at you our smiles fading and go to start the car.

'As soon as we get home ....'

'No, right here right now!'

Your hand sneaks up in my shorts and you start caressing my penis through my pants.

'No way! Not here!'

'Yes here - right now.'

I wince as you squeeze my balls and realise I have very little option if I want to avoid a lot of pain.

'Darling we can't, please not here.'

Another squeeze tells me I'm not going to win this one.

'OK OK! But you realise how embarrassing it would be if we are seen.'

You smile and nod.

'It's part of the thrill.'

Your hand withdraws.

'Just get yourself out and leave the rest to me. Sit back and enjoy.'

I look around carefully to see there is nobody anywhere near and partially close the windows. I push back into the seat to undo my zip and go to hook my penis out which, despite the location and risk, is already hardening. You stop me.

'No wait. Take them right off. And your pants.'

'You're joking!'

You shake your head. I know better than to contest an instruction like that. Attempts on previous occasions have ended painfully so I comply with your command. When I remove them you take them and tuck them down beside the door where I can't reach them.

'Now the tee shirt!'

'Oh come on!'

You pull back and look at me with that raised eyebrow look that contains so much painful threat. I sigh and pull it over my head to sit completely naked as it joins my other clothes.

'You can have these back when we get home.'

'WHAT!!'

You smile menacingly at me.

'Listen buster, after what you did back there you're getting off lightly.'

I think about protesting but stop when I see you pull the waistband of your skirt and panties out and your hand disappears down inside them. This could be entertaining for both of us. You look around to make sure nobody is about then your head ducks into my crotch.

For a few seconds you just inhale my sweaty intimate scent then I feel your tongue and lips exploring my pubis and the topside of my rapidly thickening penis then it passes over the swelling head before making its' way down the underside of my shaft to my balls. You suck each one into your mouth in turn then I feel your teeth gently nipping their way up to my glans now filled with blood and a medium shade of purple.

My prick is sticking up obscenely from my groin and you press little butterfly kisses all over it, then your mouth engulfs it and your tongue gets to work. I groan softly as you pleasure me with just a hint of danger from your teeth every now and then.

From the regular movement under your skirt you are masturbating hard and I slide my hand down your top to your breast. It is soft and sweaty and your nipple is a hardened pebble at its' crest and you moan softly as I cup it and rub the teat between my finger and thumb.

I am trying desperately to keep quite still so anyone seeing me from outside would never guess I am being fellated and in that I appear to be more successful than you. As you rub yourself you are jerking and groaning onto my prick as your excitement rises and I realise it won't take much to get you off.

You are really turned on.

The combination of the thrill of being caught and your power over me has taken you to the sort of heights it usually takes you a lot longer to reach and in less than a couple of minutes you are hovering on the brink.

I pull your head off me and you fight to get it back onto my penis.

'Not yet you Bitch!' I snarl softly at you. 'Not 'til I've cum.'

You pause for a second or two then force your face down onto my cock again and this time I know I won't get you off again until we've both cum.

'You fucking bitch!' I groan as I feel my sperm rising, 'you wonderful fucking bitch!'

I hold your head down on me as I spew my semen into your mouth and feel you start to gag slightly so let you back up a bit as I empty my balls into your face. Part way through I feel you jerking harder and grunting on my still pulsing prick as your cum envelops you as well.

I remain completely still throughout all this, the only part of me that is moving is the muscle discharging my spunk, while you on the other hand are jerking and grunting quite wildly hidden from view below the level of the windows.

As we slowly relax you begin to pull off me but I suddenly push you down again.

'Jesus! I don't believe it! The police! Keep still!'

You tense up.

'Where!'

I take my hand out of your top and start the car.

'What are you doing?!'

'Just keep down woman!' I hiss at you through clenched teeth.

I pull out of the space.

'What are you doing?!' you whisper frantically.

'Getting out of here.'

'But....'

'They can't see you, Stay down! All they can see is me driving off without a shirt.' 'You don't want to be sent home in disgrace do you?!'

As we move of I give a wave and smile to an imaginary police car and we leave the car park. A little way down the road I pull over and stop.

'Give me my shorts!'

I check the rear-view mirror as I struggle them on whilst trying hard not to look too suspicious - or to laugh. You still have your head in my lap as I pull away again and you are wide-eyed as I drive.

'Have they gone?' you ask anxiously

'Who?'

'The police.'

'What police?'

'In the car park, the po......' Suddenly the penny drops and you sit up and twist to look round. I am laughing now.

'You nasty miserable fucking bastard!'

I am laughing so much now I have to pull over and stop. You can't quite see the funny side of it and I have to fend off some blows aimed in my direction. The rest of the journey home is driven in silence apart from the odd burst of laughter from me.

The bruises should go down in a few days but I can see I'm going to have to work hard to persuade you to fuck again tonight.

thorbet
thorbet
186 Followers