The Car Ride

Story Info
Things get interesting on the way back from the beach.
2.1k words
4.46
55k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the height of summer and the sun never let you forget it. The temperature was soaring and the day was long. It started early and I had that evening off. I worked as a waiter in a college town and since school was out for the summer, I was left with few hours during the week. It wasn't a problem for me though as I rather enjoyed having a few slow days during the week that I could use to relax and recover from the weekends. It was a Tuesday morning and the sun was shining bright. I knew that relief from the heat was going to be needed on this particular day so the best I could come up with was the beach.

I don't live near the ocean or a big beautiful lake, so when I called my friends to go swimming, we went to the river. It was a fairly big and somewhat deep river with some spots of sandy shores and it was all we had, and all we needed.

Cassie and Emily showed up shortly after I had called them to go out. They came dressed in their suits and ready to go. I still had a little packing to do so they helped my pack up a cooler with beer and ice while I finished getting my stuff together. Brad and Chris arrived within minutes and we all packed into Chris' car for the drive.

The five of us relaxed on the beach, soaked in the sun, and drained our cooler of beer throughout the afternoon. Since it was the middle of the week, the sandy spot of beach was pretty empty compared to the usual full crowd that enjoyed the shore on the weekends. There were a few college girls still around though who must have stayed for the summer and their sun kissed and perfectly tanned bodies showed off their love of the season. As we swam and drank, I found myself glancing up and down the beach at the tight young bodies and their firm and perky tits just barely held in by the skimpy bikinis that were chosen. I find the female body to be a truly beautiful thing to behold and my eyes were bathing in it this afternoon. Emily even caught me eyeing her up and gave me the smile and head shake that said "I'm flattered, you dog."

Emily was not stick but had a body that you know could be worked. She had wide hips that curved in slightly before moving up her body into her full D tits. I thought she looked great and that day when I was looking at her, I wanted to see more.

Cassie loved the attention she got when she saw that I was eyeing her up too. Her red and white bikini revealed the body I had seen before and never got sick of. I always wanted to see more. I checked her out while she was turned away and I had to stop myself from staring at her nice hips and nearly perfect ass. When she too caught me looking, she knew what I was thinking, the way she always seemed to. She had seen me checking out the other girls on the beach earlier and she too was doing the same. Cassie wasn't into girls in a lesbian or bisexual way. Cassie shared my love of the female form and also enjoyed seeing other women. She was the type of girl who would actually want to go to the strip club and watch porn to take in the women and their sexual prowess. Cassie had never been with a woman but was very sexually open to the thought but her self-professed love and need for cock demanded a threesome.

After the beer was gone and the afternoon began to set in, we decided to pack up and head back for some more drinks and maybe a movie. When we got back to the car, we popped the trunk put the cooler in. Brad and Chris had brought a change of clothes and went behind their separate trees so they could get changed. Emily, Cassie and I didn't bring anything to change into and since Chris didn't want us getting his leather seats wet, we wrapped ourselves in our towels and stripped down.

The seats were hot and the car was uncomfortably crammed. Chris naturally drove and Brad called shotgun, so I was left squished in the backseat with Emily at the window and Cassie smashed between us. We weren't even a mile down the road before Cassie climbed onto my lap to relieve the shoulder to shoulder congestion in the back. I didn't mind at all. Cassie and I had been close friends for some time now and had even messed around quite a bit before. Plus, having had spent the better part of the day soaking in the tight coed bodies that I saw on the beach, I was excited to have one sitting naked with just the fabric of a towel between her and my cock.

"No doing anything over there you two!" Emily said, looking over at us.

"What? I'm only a little hard anyways so it's ok." I said back teasing her.

Cassie, almost immediately, reached down between her legs and felt my cock to check and see if what I had just said was true. It was.

"You are starting to get a little hard!" she said with a hint of excitement in her voice.

"Oh my god you two!" Emily exclaimed "And I got stuck back here with this?"

"What do you expect? I'm naked, she's naked and she's sitting on my dick. Do you really expect me to not enjoy that?"

"Well, not right on your dick." Cassie said. And with that she lifted herself slightly and opened my towel enough to expose my semi-erect cock. As she lowered herself back down, she shifted her own towel so that her bare pussy rested on me. "Now I'm sitting on your dick."

"Oh my god! I can't believe you two are doing this right now!" she said laughing.

Chris check his rear view mirror and Cassie smiled back at him, knowing he wanted to peak at us. Nothing was exposed to them though. The only opening in our towels was to each other.

We continued with the show, joking that we were fucking in the back seat just to get Emily going. Cassie started bouncing up and down on me, moaning as if I was filling her with every bounce. I went along with it, grabbing her hips and thrusting a little. Emily was laughing and yelling stop at the same time finding it as gross as it was funny.

I was just enjoying it. Every time her pussy came back down on me I got a little more excited. I knew Cassie could feel me growing harder with every bounce. She soon stopped bouncing and started grinding. I could now feel that she too was enjoying it. Her smooth, shaved pussy was getting wet, and gliding over my now hard cock. The joke was soon over as we both knew we were turned on by it.

Emily and the others went back to looking out the window and talking about the day, but Cassie and I weren't done yet. She was wet, and I was hard and we both needed a release. We were both single and hadn't been with anyone in a while and whenever it was needed, we would help each other out. That was the nature of our relationship. And at that moment, we needed a release.

Cassie continued to rub her pussy up and down my hard cock, trying to make her movements subtle to the others. My cock was now soaked with her juice and I wanted more. I shifted in my seat and she on my lap until my tip was at her waiting opening. She rested back down into my and with one push, I was inside her. As I slide all the way into her, I could hear her trying to remain silent but unable to contain the slightest moan. It was almost indistinguishable from an exhale but I knew it was her relief from her pussy's craving for my cock to be in her. From under the towels and under the cover of her body on mine, I began rhythmically thrusting myself up into Cassie.

We were subtle but we were fucking in the back seat of the car with Chris and Brad in the front, totally unaware of what was going on. Emily snapped out of her daze and pulled her eyes from the window to look over at us. She could tell something was going on and when I looked at her, I could see her eyes looking down and my hips pushing into Cassie. The recognition spread over her face and she knew what our joke had led to. Our fun and games had led to fucking and she was right next to us. But after the moment of realization hit her, it wasn't disgust that came out of her. A devilish smile crept out of her. She was enjoying watching us.

Cassie noticed the smile too and acted like it was our silent approval. She started grinding her hips into me harder, rocking herself forward and back on my cock. I stopped thrusting and let her enjoy herself and work me over. Cassie tilted her head back and began to let go of any control she still had over herself and she let herself go in the moment. She started riding me faster and I could feel my cock slamming into her in just the right spot. She gripped the door handle and her knuckles turned white. Her muscles stared to tense up as she kept up her fast paced ride. She was at the edge and wasn't letting up. Within seconds, I could feel my cock being drenched with her cum. Her juice gushed out of her pussy, running down my cock and all over my balls and the feeling nearly sent me over the edge as well.

Her hips slowed to a stop and she rested, with my cock still throbbing inside her, still wanting to explode. We were pulling up to my place and our ride was over. Cassie and I looked over once again to Emily, who held that devilish smile on her face still. Her body was covered but you could see on her face that she was wet. Watching Cassie ride my cock in the back seat and cum on my in front of her had turned her on. Emily and I didn't mess around like Cassie and I did, despite my best efforts. But I could tell in that look, that when she got home, she was going to fuck herself, with the replay of what happened rolling through her mind.

We go out of the car and went inside. Chris and Brad left right away, clueless as to what had happened. I said that I needed to shower. Emily said she was going to walk back to her place right away, just down the street, and do the same. Cassie said she needed to use the bathroom and would meet Emily back at her place in a minute. Emily quickly agreed knowing that the opening would give her a few minutes alone to relieve herself after the show she had just seen.

I headed into my bathroom and turned the shower on. It was going to be a cold shower as my balls ached from stopping before I was able to cum. I was just about to get in the water as Cassie came in behind me. She had cum during our joy ride but knew that she had stopped before I was able to.

"Sweetie, you didn't think I wasn't going to take care of you did you?" she asked. "We take care of each other. That what friends are for."

With that, Cassie got on her knees in front of me and took my still hard cock into her mouth. She massaged my balls as her tongue licked the taste of her pussy off of me. I ran my hands through her blonde hair to the back of her head as is bobbed forward on my cock. I reached the edge in minutes and she knew I was about to go over it. I felt her hand on my ass pulling me into her mouth and my hand on the back of her head did the same. As I felt the head of my cock disappear into her throat, I lost myself and I unloaded myself. Cassie swallowed me whole and emptied my cock into her throat. When she knew that she had gotten every last bit out of me, she released my cock from her mouth, giving it a kiss on the head before getting up.

"Thanks for the ride sweetie." She said as started to leave. "Enjoy your shower."