The Car Ride Back

Story Info
Wife sits on husband's friend's lap for a car ride.
3.9k words
4.44
193.3k
220
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't seen my friend Chris in about a year. Our mutual friend David was getting married, and we all flew to San Diego for his wedding.

"How are things with your job?" I asked Chris while trying to talk over the music. We all went to a club the first night in town.

"Man, it sucks, but it pays the bills." Chris replied.

"Ha, I know what you mean. Is Claudia working?" I asked. Claudia was Chris's wife. They had been married about seven or eight years. They have four kids.

"No, she is staying home with the kids. We felt it was the best option. She says she misses going in to work, but I can tell you loves getting up and wearing yoga pants everyday." Chris replied.

"What did she used to do? Accountant?" I asked.

"Yes, but she stopped working at an accounting firm about two years ago. Maybe once the kids are older she might go back." Chris said.

Claudia was off somewhere on the dance floor with her sister Anna. Anna lived in LA and drove down to meet us. Anna was the wild sister. Claudia was the responsible one. They were only a few years apart in age, but they looked almost identical. Both were brunette and about five foot five. Both sisters had very athletic bodies. I knew if I went out on the dance floor I would find a group of guys hovering around them trying to dance with them.

"You are really getting after it tonight." I said to Chris as he downed his drink.

"We don't get out much anymore, so we need to take advantage of our time away from the kids." Chris said.

"And here is the beautiful couple!" I said to our friend Mark and his wife Erica as they walked up to us.

"Chris, have you seen your wife?" Erica asked him.

"No, what has she gotten into now?" Chris asked.

"She is fine, but she and her sister have a group of admirers watching them on the dance floor." Erica told him.

"That doesn't surprise me. When those two get together, trouble is certain." Chris said. "Jason, you remember that New Year's Eve party a few years ago?"

"Oh yeah, that was an exciting night!" I joked.

"What happened?" Erica asked.

"Erica hasn't heard the story on that night." Mark told us.

"Let's just say it was a memorable night and Chris and I are no longer welcome at a certain casino in Las Vegas anymore." I told Erica.

"Sounds like this is a story I need to hear more about sometime." Erica said.

"We probably need to get over to the dance floor and make sure all is okay." I said.

We got to the dance floor and it was as I thought, there was a group of guys already watching them dance. I didn't blame them. Both women had on tight black dresses that were very short. Anna's dress had a white pattern on it, but other than that, they were fairly close. Both women had on five inch heels. I had only been around Claudia a handful of times, but every time she dressed very stylish and very sexy. Even after four kids, she has one of those bodies you can't help but admire and stare at.

"Can I get six tequila shots?" Chris asked the waitress after watching his wife and sister-in-law dance on the dance floor.

After the shots came we all made our way to the dance floor and the crowd watching the girls slowly left. We stayed on the dance floor and danced for a while. Chris left a few more times to get more shots of tequila. Mark stopped drinking after that first shot. He saw where things were headed and knew someone would need to drive us all back to the hotel.

Before we knew it, it was closing time and the club was shutting things down. We left the club and made it back to our car.

"How are we going to do this?" Mark asked the group looking at his four door rather small car.

"Great question!" I remarked. There were six of us and at best the car could hold five. Anna had driven down from LA and was not in condition to drive herself. I was not too bad, but I had enough to drink that I didn't feel comfortable driving.

"Well, I'm driving!" Mark said.

"Erica, you can ride up front with Mark. I'll take a back seat." Chris said.

"Okay, so that leaves four of us for the back seat. How about Claudia rides on Chris's lap." I suggested.

"Man, it's like a thirty minute or more drive to the hotel." Chris said.

"We will be fine." Claudia said. "We had such a fun night, it isn't that bad to have your wife ride on your lap on the ride home."

I climbed into the back seat and went all the way over to the far side. Anna was in the middle and Chris was on the other far side with Claudia on his lap.

"It's tight, but it will work." I said.

We drove about five minutes down the road and Chris wasn't looking to good.

"Honey, are you okay?" Claudia asked.

"Mark, pull over, I'm going to throw up." Chris started saying.

Mark quickly pulled the car to the side of the road. Claudia jumped off Chris and out of the car. Lucky for her so got out, just as she was off Chris, he threw up all over himself.

"That's a great way to end the night." I joked as Chris stumbled out of the car and started trying to clean himself up.

"Let me out! Let me out!" Anna started saying and wiping off her thigh. "I got some on me!"

I was a little in shock that Anna was wiping her thigh where apparently some throw-up must have hit. Her dress was so short and tight that while wiping her thigh her legs were spread giving everyone a view of her black panties.

"This is so gross!" Anna said while climbing out off the car and still working on her thigh. Her dress was so far up her panties were very visible. Anna did not seem to care.

"Anna!!" Claudia yelled at her sister.

"What?" Anna replied still concerned about any throw up still left on her thigh.

"You are showing everything!!" Claudia told her as she pulled down on her dress so her panties were covered.

"They have all seen panties before Claudia, relax!" Anna said.

After a few moments Chris cleaned himself up and we were ready to start heading back to the hotel again.

"Anna, can I sit on your lap for the ride?" Claudia asked.

"Honey, you can sit on my lap." Chris said.

"Yes, you can ride on your husband lap!" Anna said.

"I don't want to get this dress messy." Claudia told them.

"Fine, sit on my lap." Anna said.

Other than Mark, everyone had all been drinking a good amount. When we got back into the car it was dark and everyone was sleepy and it was quite. Mark turned on the radio to keep himself awake.

"Claudia, you are killing my leg." Anna said. Claudia had been riding on her lap for a few minutes and the two of them had both been squirming to get comfortable.

"Sorry." Claudia said. "I'm doing the best I can."

"Claudia, you can sit on my lap if that would work better." I offered.

"I'm okay, but thank you." Claudia replied.

"Well, I'm not okay, I'm tired and want to sleep. You need to take him up on his offer and ride on his lap." Anna said pushing her over on my lap.

"I'm sorry." Claudia said as she fell on my lap from being pushed.

"Really, it's okay. I'm strong, I can handle you on my lap." I told her.

"See Claudia, he can handle you on his lap!" Anna said with a sexual meaning.

"Anna, stop." Claudia said.

"What? What did I say wrong?" Anna asked.

"You know what you said." Claudia said.

"All I said was that you have an attractive, strong, well-endowed man asking you to ride him." Anna said.

"Anna!" Claudia snapped.

"Just saying." Anna said.

"So, if I can ask, how did you know I was well-endowed?" I joked trying to ease the tension between them.

"She is joking." Claudia said.

"I knew because I could tell by looking. And trust me, Claudia knows too!" Anna said.

"Anna, stop!" Claudia said.

"Claudia, relax, your husband is asleep in his own throw up over here. He isn't hearing any of this."

"Anna, please." Claudia said.

"You need to live a little." Anna said as she reached over and put her hand between Claudia's legs and grabbed my cock. "Oh my!"

"Hey." I said in shock not seeing that coming.

"Told you, well-endowed, you know you feel it against you." Anna said.

"I do not." Claudia said.

"How can you not, it's fucking huge and pressed up against your ass cheek." Anna told her.

"Well, Anna, even if I did feel it, he is my husbands friend, so I would be polite and not acknowledge it." Claudia.

"Okay, whatever, I'm tired and resting my eyes for the rest of the hotel. You have fun riding on that monster cock and being polite and all by pretending it's not there." Anna said.

"I am so sorry." Claudia looked at me and said.

"It's okay, it's not everyday someone accuses me of having a mobster cock, I think I'll live!" I replied smiling.

"God, this is so embarrassing." Claudia dropped her head onto the back of the front seat. She was sitting right on my lap. Her legs were between mine. Her ass really was sitting on my cock. We both were thinking about it as things got silent for a moment.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about, it's all just fun and games." I said gently rubbing her lower back.

Claudia adjusted on my lap to get comfortable. Her tight short dress was also coming up and she was struggling to pull it down. I think she realized the more she tried to pull it down the more she rubbed her ass on my cock. As we sat there, I kept thinking about seeing Anna's panties, and feeling her hand on my cock. I looked down and noticed both Claudia's dress and Anna's dress were pulled up rather high. I could almost see up Claudia's dress. Between the thoughts of Anna's panties to Claudia rubbing her ass on my cock I felt myself getting hard. I found myself trying to adjust without drawing attention to it from Claudia as my cock grew harder and harder.

"Sorry, I'm the one embarrassed now." I said quietly to Claudia.

Claudia pretended not to hear me but adjusted in her seat.

"Are you comfortable?" Claudia asked. "I can move if you need me too?"

"I'm sorry, I don't know what to say." I whispered back to her.

"Is that because of me?" Claudia asked.

"Sorry. I guess I wasn't thinking when I told you to sit on my lap." I said.

"Don't be sorry, I'm flattered." Claudia said. "I doubt I would have gotten that type of reaction if I were sitting on Chris's lap."

"I know, but your my friends wife, so I don't want to offend anyone." I said.

"Let me try moving." Claudia said, and she lifted off me and moved a little. "Did that help any?"

"I'm sorry." I whispered trying to keep my voice low. "If Chris wakes up he is going to be pissed!"

"What can I do?" Claudia asked.

"Nothing. I'll think about baseball, or math, anything." I said.

"Does that really work?" Claudia asked.

"Not really. Especially not when you have and attractive woman with a body like yours, in a dress like that, pressing up against my cock." I joked.

"Being that hard can't be comfortable. Right?" Claudia asked.

"Not in these pants, no." I said.

Claudia leaned forward on my legs moving her ass cheek off my cock. "Will unzipping your pants help?"

Claudia's moving around was only making me harder. Her hand was down at my zipper. "It would help, but we shouldn't do that." I said.

"I feel responsible, I want to help. We probably have another fifteen minutes or so of driving, we need to do something. You can't ride like this. It has to be uncomfortable." Claudia whispered.

Claudia unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. She did outright grab my cock, but she pretty much was touching it.

"Fuck, you are still very hard." Claudia said.

"You touching it like that doesn't help." I said.

"Sorry." Claudia said.

We were both startled by a sudden thump as Chris fell forward in his seat and his head hit the window.

"Damn!" Chris yelled.

"Are you okay?" Claudia asked him.

"Yes, how are you over there?" Chris asked and reached his hand over and put it on her leg.

Claudia immediately moved her thigh so that it covered my cock in my unzipped pants. She didn't want Chris grabbing my cock in the dark and asking what was going on.

"I'm good, just ready to be back at the hotel." Claudia said.

Chris's hand froze on her thigh. I looked down and realized Claudia had to really spread her legs to get her thigh over to Chris's hand. Her dress was not covering her anymore. Chris seemed to fall back to sleep. His hand eventually fell on Anna's lap.

"This is crazy." Claudia whispered.

"Crazy is you not wearing any panties!" I said back.

"Oh my gosh!" Claudia replied as she realized how open her legs were spread and quickly closed them.

"This doesn't look good. I have my legs spread and you have your pants unzipped with a massive hard on. What are we thinking? We need to stop." Claudia said.

"No, this doesn't look good. Good thing everyone is tired and drunk except Mark and he seems like he is into the radio concentrating on not falling asleep while driving." I said.

"Chris would so be pissed. He would probably divorce me." Claudia said. "Why is it still so hard?"

"Well, I just saw your shaved pussy. I would say that didn't help with it going away." I told her.

"Do I really turn you on that much?"

Claudia asked.

"Yes, you are hot. If you weren't my friends wife, I'd already be fucking your right now." I told her.

"You would not." Claudia said.

"I would so." I said.

"Whatever. So you would just be fucking me right here in the car with everyone around? You would not!" She said.

"Oh yeah. It can be done." I said.

"To bad for me I'm married to your friend then." Claudia said.

"To bad for you? Too bad for me you mean." I told her.

"Whatever, you are bad." She said. "We need to zip your pants back up."

"I can't, it's too hard. Besides, you unzipped them. You started this. Just leave it for now." I said.

"No, no. I was just trying to help. You are the one who turned this naughty." Claudia said.

"What? Me? You started this but unzipping my pants." I told her realizing I was speaking too loud and quickly lowering my voice to a whisper.

"No, you started this when you said you wanted to fuck me." Claudia said.

"No, I said if you weren't my friends wife I would be fucking you." I stated.

"Okay, whatever, all I heard was you talking about fucking me. It's okay. We need to just focus on the situation as it is right now."

"Agreed." I said.

Claudia felt inside my underwear and grabbed my cock. I was shocked as she pulled it out and stroked it for a moment.

"I think I know a way to make it go down." Claudia whispered thinking she had a brilliant plan.

"How is that?" I asked. "If Chris wakes up and sees my cock out, it won't be good for us."

"Well, if you were to cum it would go back down." She said.

"That would be a solution." I said.

Claudia started stroking my cock harder.

"You are going to get yourself in trouble!" I said.

"First, you started this. And when you cum or problem will be solved." She said.

"You feel great, but your plan will not work, I'm not going to cum like this." I said.

"Really? You are getting harder." Claudia replied.

"Like I said, Chris is going to wake up and see this and we will be in trouble." I whispered.

"I bet I could make you cum with my mouth!" Claudia came in close to my ear and whispered.

"I may have started this, but you just took it to a new level. Yes, I bet you could make me cum with your mouth, but if you went down on me, it would be just a matter of time before Mark noticed in the rear view mirror. That won't work." I said.

"Your cock is throbbing just by talking about this." Claudia said still stroking my cock.

"Yes it is." I told her.

"You are really getting turned on by your friends wife taking you in her mouth, aren't you?" Claudia asked.

"Yes I am." I said.

"Would you cum in my mouth?" Claudia asked.

"Yes I would. Are you talking like this trying to make me cum?" I asked.

"Damn, I thought it would work." Claudia joked.

"There is only one way you will get me to cum." I told her.

"Really?" She said.

"Yep." I replied.

"I think I know where you are going with this, I just can't." Claudia said.

"Are you not turned on?" I asked.

"I can't answer that." She said.

"That's not fair, you know I'm turned on." I said.

"No, I'm not turned on." Claudia said.

"I don't believe you." I said.

"Well, I'm not." She said.

"Prove it then." I said.

"What? No. How would I prove that?" She said.

"Let me feel." I said.

"I can't." She said.

My hand was resting on her thigh and I moved it towards her pussy. Claudia didn't stop me or put up any resistance. When my finger got to her pussy, it slid right in.

"Oh my god." Claudia said as she put her head down on my chest.

"See, you are very wet!" I said.

"I can't believe you just fingered me like that." She said.

"Well, I can't believe how wet you are. Chris can wake up at any moment, and he will see me with my cock out and you with your dress up and your pussy dripping because you are so turned on."

"This is crazy." Claudia said.

"I'm so hard, it won't take long. It will be fast." I told her.

"What? What will be fast?" She asked.

"Sit up slightly, move towards your right, lower yourself down on my cock. I'm so turned on it won't take long before I cum." I said.

"What? You really want to fuck?" She asked.

"Don't you? Hurry before he wakes up." I said.

Claudia looked me in the eyes. I continued to finger her pussy. She couldn't hide how turned on she was. I could see her mind thinking. I felt her body start to move with me as I fingered her. I knew she wasn't going to be able to resist.

"This is so wrong." Claudia said as she bit down on her lip.

"Ride me!" I whispered back. "I want you so bad right now. Let me have you!"

I took my fingers out of Claudia's pussy. She moved up and slightly to her right and lowered herself down on my cock. It felt so good to enter her. She grabbed my thighs with her hands. At first, she lowered down and paused as I was all the way inside her. She didn't move. It was like she was rethinking everything, but at that point my cock was already deep in her.

"Fuck your big!" Claudia said as she slowly moved up and down on me trying not to make too much noise or movement. Claudia looked over at Chris and Anna to make sure they were not watching.

"Damn your tight!" I said as I grabbed the back of her hair and gave her a slight pull.

My other hand felt Claudia's body and breasts as she started riding me. Her dress was at her waist. Her feet were in front of her in the floor. She moved from leaning forward on the seat in front of her to leaning back on me. She was trying to find the best position without being too noticeable.

A large truck came around to pass us on the highway. For a few moments the car got brighter. Claudia's ass was very visible and if either Chris or Anna were to look over, it would be very visible to see us fucking. Claudia pauses and pulled down on her dress trying to cover up. I released her hair and both my hands were on her stomach. I felt down from her stomach to her pussy where I could feel my cock inside her. I put my finger in her pussy right above my cock. I rubbed on her for a moment while she had paused from moving. My other hand moved to her breasts where I pulled down her top to get a better feel.

Claudia quickly resisted me pulling down her top and with both hands pulled it back up. I conceded but got her back to riding me again. Claudia's thighs began to quiver. I was surprised to feel Claudia start to cum.

"Don't stop. Fuck. I'm about to cum." Claudia said as her nails tore into my thighs.

We both saw Chris start to move. He put his hand out for Claudia again.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

Claudia was deep into an orgasm as he was asking. She stopping moving but I could feel her pussy throb and her legs were tense.

12