The Car Salesman

Story Info
Young man gets his first experience of 3way sex
3k words
4.19
30.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manmac
manmac
8 Followers

I showered around 7.30 pm in the hotel room and planned to hit the bar for 8 pm looking my best, gave my cock a real good rinse, after all, there were a lot of ,people staying that night, for the Auto trade conference, and who knows...It may be my lucky night.

Final check in the mirror and I'm in the lift on my way. As I entered the bar there were around forty or more people there already and the atmosphere was chatty with lots of 'work talk' interspersed , saps I thought, "I gave 20 years to that industry and came out with nothing but a vicious hate of the way selling cars had been changed to crunching numbers" Now I do it for myself, not high turnover but enough so I don't have to answer to anyone but me, and if I want to play during the day instead of work then I give myself time off.

I got a drink and sat next to a smart looking guy on a large sofa seat with a drink in front of him and a file opened on his knee, his eyes were fixed firmly into the file notes obviously swatting ready for the next day's conference. In many ways he was typical motor trade, mid twenties fashionably dressed and sporting a great tan, almost black hair and very dark brown eyes all in all a good catch for almost anyone in the relationship stakes. As I walked past he glanced up nodding and smiling at me then back into his reading I sat down on the quite low and very soft seat to his left and placed my drink on the small table.

After a couple of minutes he closed the file and placed it onto his table and sitting back with his drink as if some great thing had just come to completion,

"You all ready to conquer the world of car sales now?" I joked,

He laughed genuinely and replied....

"I'm new to this business and struggling with some of the terminology used in the industry so thought I'd get a head start on the speakers tomorrow."

We chatted a while, he introduced himself as Tony and I answered a few questions about the business that had been troubling him, he never once asked if my knowledge came from me still being in the trade...he just assumed that I still was, I turned the conversation every which way through lots of different subjects until we got to sport and the bell rang with him, he was a very keen runner and visited the gym often , you could tell this anyway from his sharp toned appearance. He asked if I'd like another drink and I said Ok so he went to fetch them. On returning he put mine in front and sat a little closer to me....

"Have you seen her at the bar?" he asked in a guys kind of way.

"Which one? " I replied...

"The one in the black dress she just smiled at me too." he nodded toward her.

"Whoa now that is some good looking woman but I would have though a little old for you." I laughed back.

"Not at all," he continued "She is very fit and obviously looks after her self...how old do you reckon? "

I thought for a while and eventually came up with my guess at early forties...

he smiled ...

"yeah...I'll have some kind of dream tonight." and laughed again.

I was about to start another conversation when the lady in the black dress looked around the bar then walked our way, as she got close she asked if anyone was sitting on the seat opposite Tony almost choked on his drink whilst replying...

"W.. well no." he spluttered out

She thanked him and lowered herself into the soft sofa seat, as she settled I caught a glimpse her crisp white panties at the top of her very tight long legs. I could see she was a very sexy forty something that did in fact take care of her looks, she was no stick insect, size 12-14 but not looking flabby anywhere and wearing a knee length black number and matching black heels, no stockings or tights but I can't stand either anyway and her skin was also covered in a lovely deep tan, a brunette with sparkly green eyes... a real cutie.

Through the next 10 minutes Tony and I continued chatting and from time to time she looked across and smiled an almost nervous smile our way, I could see that Tony was wanting to invite her into the conversation from the way he kept glancing over so finally I asked her if she was here for the convention,

"No...I just needed to get out for a while and thought I'd come here for a drink...didn't realise it was going to be this busy though."

Tony jumped in and introduced himself as Tony and....

"I'm Paul." I added.

"I'm Sophia." the lady replied,

"Sophia is a beautiful name and it suits you," Tony said "and would Sophia like another drink?" he asked

"Thank you...and thank you yes Tony... Scotch & Soda in a tall glass with ice and lemon." came the answer.

Tony must hold the record for getting served in there that night because he was back within two minutes holding three drinks and looking as if he was frightened of missing something important. We chatted about all sorts of things for the next hour and the drink flowed more & more. As the drink apparently began to take hold she opened up more with her conversation to the point where she was actually flirting with us several times and us with her. I asked where her husband was tonight and the answer was not what we were expecting

"Probably out somewhere looking for yet another sexual adventure to add to his many." came the reply

we both went quiet, then Tony started the conversation back up by mentioning how many people had now crowded into the bar and how noisy it was getting.

"I have a bottle of scotch in my room if you two fancy somewhere more quiet." I said

Both nodded and we headed for the lift.

As the lift started up Sophia giggled.....

"I'll bet you two think I'm a strange one agreeing to go to a hotel room with two men I don't know... it must be the drink...maybe I should go home."

"Well Sophia you must do what ever you feel right doing." I answered.

"To hell with it then ....it lets get drunk and have some fun then." she laughed...

As she said it, Tony looked at me behind her vision I winked at him....

"Yeah lets." I said.

When we got to my room I made straight for the drinks and told them to make themselves comfortable whilst I poured, when I turned round Sophia was embracing Tony and they were almost glued at the lips...

"Oh" I said..... "you mean that kind of fun Sophia...well alright then carry on people".

I put the drinks on the table and walked across standing behind her, she half turned so I could kiss her lips whilst running my hands over her hips and down to her thighs now kissing the back and sides of her neck .I pushed my groin gently into her arse and began making circular motions, Tony meanwhile was rubbing her tits through her dress and bra and asking if everything was ok, she just let out a small groan which we both took as a yes.

I walked to get my drink and watched Tony get around behind her, now he was kissing her neck and the side of her face, she was facing me with her legs a little wider open and enjoying every second as he ran his hands over her body stopping for a little extra at her titties then running them down over her pussy and collecting the bottom of her dress on the way back up raising it giving me a perfect view of her lovely white silk panties.

Sophia was really getting into it now and Tony took the opportunity to remove her dress at this point up over her head

"Wow this lady was walking sex." I thought...

She broke away and came over to the double bed where I was sitting and pushed me backward straddling my body and rubbing her pussy into my groin

"hmmm" she purred "I can feel that someone is pleased to see me."

She was right... my cock was hard already and I was getting very wet, as she rubbed herself against me my foreskin rolled back & forth inside my shorts. I reached up behind her and unclipped her bra pulling it away allowing her 34 b's to swing, they were quite firm with lovely large nipples that were already hard, as I did this I noticed Tony now just in shorts heading up behind her, lifting my head I licked and sucked one of her nipples just for a second before rolling her gently to the side onto the bed and standing up.

"Tony take those things off right now." she ordered as she laughed loudly.

He stopped dead in his tracks and did what she had said, as he dropped his shorts to the floor I could see that his cock was hard, very strong and pointing upwards toward his face due to a sharp bend in it , he was uncut and it made for a magnificent sight.

He stopped at the edge of the bed, Sophia gazed at his lovely body and especially his great cock standing right in front of her, she sat herself up on the bed and reached out her hand to touch it, as she did Tony flinched in anticipation she took it in her hand and gently pulled the skin down to reveal the helmet hiding behind it, about seven inches long and two inches across, it would have made a great picture, the end was glistening with a tiny bead of pre cum, she moved her head forward to lick it off before continuing to lick all around his purple tip then lower under the rim.

By now I was stripping to join the fun and my cock was about ready to explode already, I never took my eyes off the action all the time that I was getting naked and watched as she finally took his hard pulsing cock into her mouth and I pulled my foreskin back as far as it would go...then a little further.

What a sight, this beautiful woman sucking on his beautiful cock and him moaning and groaning with every movement, the muscles in his chest and stomach were at full stretch and he looked like every woman's idea of a good looking man.

He had probably forgotten that I was even there by now so I laid crossways on the bed content to just watch for a while slowly working my own cock which seemed a little bigger than normal tonight. I remember thinking that, given the chance, I would probably like to suck on Tony's hard cock myself. My own pre cum was streaming now so I moved closer and took her left hand placing it on my cock where she immediately started to massage it then moved her body round letting go of Tony and took me into her warm mouth sliding slowly up and down on it and looking me in the eye, her tongue wandered down to my balls and she licked and sucked both sides, as she rose to all fours Tony began to kiss her arse and pussy through the sexy white pants and reached forward underneath so as to massage her free swinging tits, then he pulled her panties down over her arse to her knees and began to insert his tongue into her, now very wet, vagina licking the full length of her slit and penetrating deep, she began to moan louder and suck harder on me in her excitement working my cock with her hand at the same time. I slid out from beneath and pulled her further onto the bed whilst twisting her onto her back and Tony finished removing her panties dropping them onto the bed beside her.

I kneeled astride her head now with my balls dangling just above her mouth facing Tony as he buried his face into her very neatly trimmed dark pubes licking and kissing her clit like a man possessed, she sucked and nibbled on my scrotum as I worked my foreskin and watched as she writhed up and down side to side arching her back and moaning in pleasure then one after the other there was a couple of splashing sounds as she orgasmed and screamed and moaned with each one as if going crazy.

I leaned forward and stooped to kiss her pussy, I licked some of her cum at the same time making sure there was plenty of her juice around my lips before climbing down and kneeling on the floor where I leaned over to kiss her allowing her the chance to lick her own cum from my face.... which she did with great delight.

Now Tony moved up and started to tease her pussy with the tip of his cock, I really wanted to see this so I stood and went to the side view looking down over her as he pushed his super cock into Sophis's lips stretching them and entering more and more with each thrust, her pussy was dripping wet now and her eyes were looking straight at me as Tony entered her right up to the hilt and commenced to fuck her at varying speeds and directions she never knew which direction he was going to thrust from next, all she knew was that she was cumming...and cumming....it seemed like every few seconds.... and lots of it too, the wet patch on the sheet beneath her was getting wider with every one. I walked back around the bed, climbed on beside her head and started to massage her lovely tits, she reached across to grab my now screaming cock pulling it back into her mouth sucking and licking with the occasional nibble that caught me by surprise and actually hurt making me flinch.

Tony showed no signs of giving up yet, his eyes were fixed on his own rock hard cock pushing and pulling in and out of her as the sweat ran down his forehead , he gave a few pushes in the same direction until she was just getting into a rhythm but then would go back to his own little game of changing direction of entry which seemed to add greatly to her pleasure, now I wanted some.

"Hey Tony...my turn." I told him....

As we swapped places I could hardly wait to get around the bed and as I climbed up the mattress between her lovely legs I slipped inside her in one move and as far up her wet & squelching pussy as I could get, then fucking her like a steam train pumping, pumping harder and faster then playing Tony's direction game which I found she liked very much... then slowing right down to a snails pace until she grabbed my buttocks trying to force me to go faster again.

As I looked up I got a perfect view of Sophia holding Tony's cock in her left hand and sucking hard upon it whilst still working it up and down as he held her head up from the bed, there was something very sexy about seeing her suck this magnificent cock with it's banana shape and I could hold back no longer, I pulled out my cock and leaned as far forward as I could spraying my semen up over Sophia's tits more and more seemed to appear, my ejaculation was probably the longest I could ever remember and I pulled hard on my cock until the very last drop dribbled out onto her belly, she reached down and scooped some onto her finger licking it very seductively whilst smiling at me, then she took Tony back into her mouth again but just for a few seconds before his back arched and he began moaning loudly and I could see his cum start to leak from the sides of Sophia's mouth as she kept on sucking and licking, he too seemed to shoot gallons of the stuff and then it was over.

He sat on the edge of the bed with his cock now starting to go limp and Sophia just laid there with a gleaming smile across her beautiful face along with the entire contents of Tony's balls.

"Well" she started "that will please hubby when I tell him all about it."

Tony turned slowly looking down at her with a puzzled look

"Don't worry he won't come looking for you" she said to assure him... "anyway its late, I better get going guys and thanks for a great night"....

With that...she pulled her dress over her head, grabbed her underwear stuffing it into her handbag, gave us both a quick peck on the cheek and waved as she went out of the door.

Tony looked across the bed to where I was sitting, my cock still quite hard,

"Well that's never happened to me before Paul it was kind of weird.. in a nice sort of way though." he said .

I smiled and for some reason the only thing I could think of to say was...

" You got a fantastic cock mate."....

This may have scared him a bit because within two minutes he was dressed and gone, I took a shower and got dressed again.

When I arrived home Sophia was in the shower I called through and asked

"How was your evening?"

"I had a fantastic time and can't wait for the next one, there's an antique fair in town next week and some of the dealers stay at that hotel too .. I'll book your room in the morning.".

"OK." I replied.

manmac
manmac
8 Followers