The Card Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‘Yeah I’ve often thought of torturing her a bit, keep her in line she's been getting a bit tricky just lately, what do you lads want to do?’

‘Well I’ve got the camera and a few bits in the car, shall I get them?’

Frank and my husband left the room, Kurt got off his chair and came up to me. He cupped his hand on my crotch and drew his finger over my vaginal lips, I tried to move but my bonds were too tight.

‘What do you think Pete?’

‘Good looking woman, I’ve fancied fucking her ever since I saw her.’

I closed my eyes to try and block out what was happening, suddenly a hand grabbed my buttock and squeezed hard, I shook and tried to move away but it was impossible, it was Pete

‘What a great arse’ he said

‘Remember she likes a cock up her ass, mines not to big, with a bit of lube on it.’

They both roared with laughter.

‘Yeah, and mine in her cunt.’

Frank and my husband returned.”

Whilst she was telling me this incredible tale she had got off my cock and removed her bra and then continued to pose for me lying on the floor with her back to me, which allowed me lovely pic’s of a very nice plump arse and her legs encased in black stockings, a truly great site.

“My husband had brought down his shaving cream and a razor; it didn’t take a genius to work out what they were going to do. Frank had his video and a case, which contained god, knows what but I could guess.

‘Pete you can do the honours, as you won the last hand tonight?’

‘Frank you can get it all on film and Kurt and I will watch.’

‘Oh no let me go and we can forget this evening happened’

I pleaded but they ignored me. Pete stood in front of me shaking the can.

‘You can do that to my cock later you bitch.’

My husband snarled watching the can being rubbed as it were a cock, he really was in a temper. Pete then sprayed the foam over my lower stomach, put the can down and gently rubbed it into my pubic hair and further in between my legs and inserted a finger into my vagina, which in spite of myself made me squirm. He then picked up the razor and began to shave off my pubic hair. First the triangle in my crutch and then further onto my vagina. I was terrified of getting cut, but he had done this before and was very careful. He soon finished with a final rub with baby oil, which soothed me, not I think for my benefit. Pete sat down with the others, pleased with his work.

‘A nice bald snatch boys, it makes it easier to get your cock in don’t you think.’

They all agreed.”

She lay back and opened her legs to me and I could see she was still shaved, she continued with her tale.

“Kurt then went to the case opened it and took out the whip, a huge pink vibrator and the pegs.

‘Who’s going to start’ he said looking at the others.

‘I will’ said Frank ‘give me that whip’.

He stood close to me and trailed the whip from my thighs slowly up my stomach over my breasts then under my chin, he turned the black butt to may face.

‘Open your mouth’

I shook my head in refusal, he spun the whip around and brought it crashing down on my nipples, I screamed out, the pain was awful.

‘When you’re told to do something you fucking well do it, ok?’

He looked into my eyes and I knew he meant what he said. I nodded; the tears were running down my cheeks.

‘There, there, we don’t want to hurt you, now open your mouth.’

I did so and he put the butt of the whip on my lips,

‘Now suck it’

I ran my tongue over the end and he then pushed a little more into my mouth.

‘Suck bitch!’

I closed my lips around the whip and started to suck, as I did so he pushed it in and out of my mouth like a giant penis.

‘That’s better now where else can we put it, have you any other openings I can put this in?’

I just stared at him, once again he lashed my breasts but this time he brought the whip up under my breasts and struck the soft underside, the pain was intense, but it was also turning me on. They all watched as my nipples hardened and turned dark red as the teats stood out there was now no way of hiding my arousal.

‘Look at these lads the bitch is on heat, feel her fanny I bet it’s soaking wet’ my husband said.

Frank ran the whip between my legs, it came away with my juice on it.

‘Your right look at this, now shall I ask again?’

I shook my head.

‘Well?'

I mumbled something but he shouted

‘Louder’

‘In my vagina’

‘And?’ he snapped.

‘My bottom I suppose’

‘Your bottom' he sneered you mean up your ass and in your cunt?’

‘YES?

‘Yes.’ I whispered.

With that he put the butt against me and began a slow rubbing motion against me. The pressure increased and suddenly my cunt lips parted and the thing slid into me. He stood back and let the others see the whip embedded in me, the tails trailing to the floor.

‘Wont it go in any further Frank’ Pete said.

‘I don’t know lets see?’

He took hold of it again and twisted it and I felt its rough surface massaging the walls of my sheath. He pushed a bit harder which made me whimper as it slid further in until it was up to the tails. It felt huge as it stretched me further open than anything had in the past. Once again he stood back leaving it.

‘Well there you are you’ve got the lot what a massive fanny you have.’ they all cheered

‘My god you must have a massive cock if you can fill that’

‘Kurt get your tickler she's ready for it now’ my husband said.

He came to me and showed me this long black thing shaped like a penis

‘This I’m going to slip in your ass and see how you get on.’

‘Oh no please my husband knows I can’t take something that size!’

‘Nonsense you'll take it.’

With that he knelt down in front of me dipped the end into a jar of something.

‘This is very expensive it’s a special lubricant for arseholes.’

He then put the tip up to my bum.

‘Pete go behind the table and hold her ass open.’

Pete did as he was told and forced my bum cheeks apart with his hands. Kurt eased the tip into me it forced its way in my bum, my sphincter muscles opened to receive it the feeling was incredible, I thought I was going to split, I was sweating like mad as he forced it in further. My bum suddenly opened fully and it was in my rectum. Then the heat began, I was on fire, I wanted to fuck this thing. I just couldn’t help myself, I pushed against the thing in my bum, and it was making me feel so sexy. Kurt kept up the pressure forcing this plastic cock in and out of my ass, it was heaven. I could feel my climax building. I was shaking and crying out, oh yes, oh god yes! Just at that moment Kurt pulled it out and the spell was broken. I gasped as my climax subsided and I was left with nothing. The men all laughed at me as I sagged against my bonds. My husband laughed the loudest.

‘That’ll teach her, do you know she hasn’t let me have sex for ages the bitch, she must be getting it else ware.’

‘I’m not I promise.’ I stammered.

‘Well lads I think its time she had some real cock, who’s up for it?’

‘Are you sure mate? Messing about is one thing fucking is another’

‘Yeah you don’t mind do you?’ My husband said.

‘If that’s what you want me to do I don’t have much choice do I’d barely able to speak.’

‘Untie her and put her on the sofa’ Frank said.

I was untied and made to lie down, I crossed my ankles to hide my nakedness.

‘Kurt you go first I’ve seen your cock it will be just right.’

Kurt took his trousers and pants off to expose a circumcised penis, about six inches long and not too big.

‘Open your legs’

I did what he said and put one foot on the floor. He knelt between my thighs and leant forward towards my vagina. Suddenly he spat on me and then used his hand to rub me, forcing me open with two fingers and pushing his thumb into my bum hole. He kept rubbing me and against my will I started to react, I couldn’t help myself letting out little whimpers. He adjusted himself and then slid his cock into me. I was taken by surprise as his cock slid in as far as it could and I felt his stomach touch my buttocks. After a few strokes he started to moan and with an enormous grunt he shot inside me and I felt his come red hot in me. Pete was next, he waved his cock in front of my face.

‘Suck my cock and make it hard.’

I looked at his penis it was very knobbly with a full foreskin. He held it to me and I opened my mouth and he pushed it in. It made me choke; it was bigger than it looked.

‘Now suck it.’

I put my lips around it and started to suck, and as I did, it began to enlarge and stiffen. He pushed his cock into my mouth getting bigger all the time, it was touching the back of my throat almost making me wretch, but I managed to control the feeling. He suddenly plopped from my mouth, slid down my body and rammed it into me. I groaned at its size, it spread me open wide. He got a rhythm going and the rest of the men cheered him on.

‘Give it to her Pete, fuck her hard.’

‘Look at the nipples getting bigger by the minute, said Frank who knelt down and began to suckle on my breast and fingered the other.

Pete's cock was ramming into me and once again I felt my climax begin to build inside me. The fluid in my bum kept the heat going and all I wanted to do was come, but before I could Pete let out a grunt, and once again I could feel the semen explode inside me.

‘Stand up bitch.’ Kurt held my arms behind me.

They forced me to stand my arms pinned behind me. My husband stood facing me and then began to rub between the tops of my thighs with the heel of his hand. I wondered what he was doing then suddenly I felt the cum from these two men trickle onto my thighs.

‘My god you’re twisted’ I said, He just looked at me, smiled, and then squeezed my tit end until I pleaded for him to stop.

‘Please that’s agony, please stop.’

‘Got the bands Pete?’

‘Yeah here you are.’

He passed two small gold bands with tiny rings to my husband who licked his finger and thumb, massaged my nipple and then slid the band over the end. It gripped tight to my breast and the nipple stuck through it. He did the same with my other breast, and as he knew how sensitive I am he knew the affect it would have on me! He then took hold of a studded collar with little leather straps attached, which I hadn't noticed. He put the collar around my neck and buckled it up. He then clipped one of the straps to the first ring, and then clipped it to the other ring. My nipples were now pulled upward to the approval of the men. My nipples held tight by the rings. Kurt then produced another tiny bottle.

‘You'll enjoy this I understand your very sensitive in the teat area’.

He unscrewed the top of the bottle and produced a tiny dropper. He held it to my nipple and just touched the end; he did the same on the other.

‘You should get the effect in a few minutes.’ ‘Frank its your turn after that short break, how do you want her?’

‘Over the arm of the sofa, legs spread arms out in front of her.

I was lead to the sofa.

‘Lie down’ he said.

I leant forward and lowered myself onto the sofa arm.

‘Put your arms out in front of you.’

I did what I wad told waiting for this man to get it over with.

‘Bloody hell Frank, that’s a fucking monster.’

I turned my head sideways and what I saw made me wince. In front of my face was the biggest penis I had ever seen, it must have been ten inches long with thickness to match. He was circumcised and the knob end was engorged and glistening, it also curved up towards his stomach with an enormous vein on the underside. He stood there rubbing his hand up and down the length of this monster, smiling at me. By now my nipples were on fire and the feeling of sexual arousal in my body was very intense. I craved an orgasm, my cunt was on fire and was tingling and I could feel my clitoris enlarged to an extent I had never felt before.

‘Do you want her to suck it first’ Pete said

‘Yeah why not’ He knelt on the sofa so his cock was up to my face.

‘You know what to do, get on with it.’

I moved my mouth close to his cock and opened my mouth; I then slipped over his knob. It was enormous in my mouth, but I managed to suck on it. He moved his hips forward and the knob pushed further into my mouth. I sucked on it as hard as I could, then suddenly someone slapped my bottom really hard. The shock made me involuntarily move forward, the cock moved right into my mouth making me gag. They held my head and forced me to move back and forward over this massive organ, each time hitting the back of my throat and after a while my throat relaxed and Franks cock lodge into my throat so I had to breath through my nose. Suddenly I felt this warm liquid on my throat, he had started to come. Frank slowly pulled out of my mouth saying,

‘Right I’m ready for you now.’

He moved round behind me and began to massage the cheeks of my bottom, then spread me wide apart.

‘Nice ass got some cream anybody.’

Seconds passed, and then I felt his knob probing at the entrance to my bum hole.

‘Oh no please, I can’t take that’

‘Yes you can’ my husband said ‘Go on Frank ram it in her ass.’

He kept up the pressure, pushing into my bum; I could feel it start to open as this monster invaded me. The pain was incredible but with the heat generated by that fluid it didn’t seem to matter. He pulled out slightly, and I could feel the end of a bottle or something. I then felt a cool liquid run into me; it was the oil they had used earlier. He then pushed his cock back into me and I then felt the muscles of my bum relax slightly and then the monster moved right inside me. I was now stretched way beyond what I thought possible, as I said I’ve tried anal sex but never allowed my husband to come inside my bottom. Frank kept fucking me, I was wringing wet with sweat and I could feel my climax coming. I couldn’t help myself as I pushed back onto this massive cock as it brought me to orgasm. Suddenly I was there, I screamed in ecstasy at the same second Frank let go and I felt this pressure in my ass as he came forcing massive amounts of semen into me it was bliss! He collapsed on top of me; breathing as if he had run a mile and the others gave a loud cheer.

‘Fucking great, what a film we’ve got Frank’.

‘Yes and if we ever fancy her again she can’t say no’ my husband laughed as he spoke.

Once I came to my senses I just wanted to get to the bathroom. My husband said I could have a bath but to come back when I had, and to wear black stockings and my new black patent high heels. I protested but my husband just looked at me.

‘Do as your told slut, look nice when you come back’ and slapped my backside as I went to the door.

I had a bath, and removed the small amount of pubic hair Frank had left, rubbing my cunt and rectum with some balm which helped, I dried myself and then redid my makeup and applied my favourite Ghost perfume, I thought if I’m to be gang banged again at least I would smell nice. I put some warming gel into my vagina, and my arse so it wouldn’t hurt if it happened, because the only person who hadn’t fucked me was my husband, and I was sure it would happen but wasn’t sure what he would do. I went into the bedroom and found new black hold up stockings and my new shoes. I put them on, and then looked in the full length mirror. I thought I looked very good, nobody could tell that I had been fucked to death. I went back downstairs and entered the lounge again. Everything was back to normal, except four pairs of eyes followed me.

‘Sit down and cross your legs, keep your arms to your sides’ my husband said.

I did what he said and looked around the room the men were still naked from the waist and their cocks were flaccid lying on their thighs.

‘I want you to make us some coffee while I think what I’m going to do’ my husband said smiling to the others.

I got up and went to the kitchen letting my bum wiggle as I went. I’d decided if I was to be played with again I might as well put on a bit of a show then maybe have some control, some hopes, as it turned out. I returned with the coffee on a tray and put it on the table.

‘Pass it round’ I did so, Kurt took his cup from me

‘Fucking hell mate she looks gorgeous and smells even better’.

‘Yeah she scrubs up well.’

They had obviously had more drinks while I was absent and were still randy as I saw their cocks start to stiffen in my presence. As they drank their coffee my husband said

‘Ever tried the wax treatment’ this to the others.

They shook their heads.

‘Right lets do it’. He turned to me

‘Come in the kitchen’. I got up and followed, as did the others.

‘Sit on the table’ I perched my buttocks on the edge of the table.

‘Ok tie her arms to the table’ oh no not again, they took hold of my arms and laid me flat onto the kitchen table.

Frank put a cloth around my wrist then fixed the other end to the table leg; this was repeated on my other wrist. Once again I was trapped. My husband told them to fix my ankles as he stood at the end of the table looking between my legs. I was now tied to the table, my arms pulled above my head

‘She’s put some cream on herself, she looks very shiny’ as he stared at my outstretched legs and my now exposed vagina.

Pete found some more towels and tied my ankles to the table legs, so once again I was spread, completely at their mercy. I could see the others, with their dicks in hand slowly rubbing themselves. My husband was busy looking around the kitchen; I wasn’t sure what he was looking for. Suddenly he exclaimed

‘This will do to start’, he had hold of a blender we had been given as a present’ I used it for delicate blending, it had a soft rubber cone on the end, and with a sudden shock I realised what he was going to do with it!

‘What a bloody good idea’ Pete said smiling. My husband plugged it in and switched it on, it made a low purring sound as the phallic shaped end started to revolve.

‘That’s to fast it will rip her to shreds’ Frank said.

‘Nonsense, get the lube that will do it’.

I was terrified. When would this night end? They rubbed the oil over the end of the blender then my husband switched it on and approached me. I tried to struggle but it was useless and appealing was also a waste of time. He moved the machine over my stomach touching very lightly, the feeling was quite nice as it made my skin vibrate. He moved up onto my right breast and let the rubber end touch my nipple. The feeling was electric; my nipple jumped faintly at its touch and became erect.

‘Fuck me look at that’ Kurt said, ‘she loves it.

He was right the little shocks I was getting were certainly turning me on. In spite of myself I was getting a tingle not only in my breast but at the pit of my stomach, I could feel my clit begin to engorge as the feeling became more intense. He moved to my left nipple and treated it the same, I started to whimper as the sensation increased in tempo. The men saw the signs and began to rub their cocks faster, Frank’s by now was massive and he stroked it with obvious pride. The machine was then given more lube and then applied to the inside of my thighs. The flesh began to quiver under the movements of the blender. My body began to thrash against my bonds; I couldn’t help it the feelings in my clit and vagina were getting stronger. The men were laughing and making crude comments but I didn’t care I just had to have release and come, the blender got closer and closer to my cunt, I was on fire, I could hear a voice screaming

‘Fuck me, please fuck me, fuck my cunt please I’ve got to come’

Of course it was me but I was past caring. Suddenly the blender entered my pussy, I was overcome as I felt the thing push into me, inch by inch. I was going crazy I had never felt anything so intense; the machine was turning my insides to jelly as my orgasm reached its crescendo. I was crying, screaming, I had lost control. Suddenly I came, I could feel my juices pour from my cunt; over and over I came, sobbing crying out in a complete frenzy, I was on fire. My husband kept the blender deep in my cunt; I could feel the tip touching my cervix. The sensations just kept flooding through me. I started to come again, someone had found the mortar and pestle, and used the pestle to invade my rectum, it was Pete, he pushed harder until finally my rectal muscles gave up the struggle and it was forced into me. I could feel the knob of the handle touching the outside of my bottom; he had pushed nearly seven inches of the thing into my ass. It merely made me more excited. They were now scouring the kitchen for anything they could put inside me. I didn’t care anymore my orgasm was building and I thrashed about on the table searching, squeezing looking for that moment when I would get release. I suddenly felt the two implements touch through the thin membrane between my rectal passage and vagina. That was what I was waiting for. I screamed and grunted over and over I had never in my life come like it. I could feel my cunt juices pouring from me and running down over my ass onto the table. It was warm as it ran down the cleft of my buttocks to the base of my spine. My come began to slow and I gasped for breath. Slowly, slowly my orgasm subsided and I became aware of what was happening around me. The machine was removed from me and my husband put it into my mouth.