The Card Game

Story Info
Kathy's game of cards came with high stakes.
13.6k words
3.9
184.4k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutKathy
SlutKathy
498 Followers

I was loading the boot of my car with shopping that I had purchased from the supermarket and was bent over the boot of the car. The back of my short skirt was riding up so that the beginnings of my ass cheeks were on show as I only had on a small thong under my skirt.

Just then a red classic corvette convertible pulled into the parking lot. It looked like one of those cars that guys spend so much time on. Engine sticking up out of the front of the cover and bright polish silver trim and pipes everywhere you looked.

It was like right out from behind one of those tacky bikini models on the cover of a car magazine. It spoke money, both in raw cash and in leisure time to maintain that type of car.

For the moment I forgot about my shopping and watched as this guy, brimming with an air of self assured poise, jumped out of the convertible and walked into the store.

With one glance he spotted me still near the sodas and made an abrupt change in direction to walk my way. As he got close he wiped the mop of wind blown blonde hair back from his eyes. Without a word he stood next to me.

His tall lanky body hovered over mine as I stood between him and the refrigerator cooler of cold sodas. As he leaned over my shoulder, reaching past me for a can, he openly gawked down the front of my top and grabbed the first can his fingers touched.

A shiver travelled down my body as he continued to stare down my top. Self-consciously I reached up and closed the open flaps of my top and held my hand there to preserve my modesty. This elicited an open chuckle from him and he smiled at me all knowingly.

Turning away I walked over to the next row of selves and notice out of the corner of my eyes how he was checking out my ass with a leering grin. Nothing shy about this fellow I though. His open approval of my body brought a slight smile to my lips. Half disappointed and half-relieved that he was not following me around the store.

Grabbing an orange juice I headed back to the counter. No sooner than I got to the counter Mr. Mop top was standing beside me with a soda and a package of beef jerky. As the till girl rang up my order I could feel some fingers lightly tracing against my upper thighs. With my purchase done I headed outside.

Just before I put my sunglasses back on I could not help but to take a scan at Mr. Mop top car. I slowly strode by with my "Aren’t I pretty" leisurely walk past his car, knowing that Mr. Mop top would still be checking me out from the checkout counter.

"Isn’t she pretty" Mr. Mop top called out to me as he bounded out of the store in a disguised rush.

For a moment I was not sure if he was talking about his car or mocking me.

"Yes, it a really nice car" I said over my shoulder and kept walking slowly away.

"Would you like a ride in it?" He yelled as I reached the end of the parking lot and began to turn down the sidewalk for home.

Thinking I was being cute I gave him a little bye bye wave with my hand.

Hearing his engine roar to life I expected him to drive by and check me out once more. I quicken my pace and tugged by shorts down into place. Sure enough I heard Mr. Mop tops car behind me. Wondering how my ass looked from behind, I made it a point to sway my hips a little more than usual. To my surprise he did not dive by, but pulled up right along side me and slowed down.

"You did not answer my question?" He said with a boyish grin.

Looking at Mr. Mop top, I speculated that he was at least in his early twenties.

"WHAT QUESTION?" I snapped back still half annoyed at his persistence and half liking the attention he was devoting to me on an otherwise boring Saturday afternoon.

Figuring he was not going to stop cruising his car along the sidewalk till I talked to him, and worried about what the scene looked like to passing motorist,

I stopped and faced him.

"Your car is very nice, but I am not about to hope into a car with a complete stranger" I said and wondered if he realized I was a 42 year old married women.

"I'm Tom," He said as he applied his brakes and turned off his engine, then reaching his hand up as if to shake hands.

Taking a step back I put my hands on my hips.

"You're still a stranger and I am not about to get into that car with you." I replied.

"I having a party tonight, want to come?" He asked, ignoring my last statement completely.

"I won't get into your car, because you're a stranger, and now you expect that I will come over to your house just like that, I’m old enough to be your mother, and I am married as well.” I asked incredulity.

"Well, you don't have to come as my date. Just show up. Bring a friend; bring two friends if you like. Matter of fact, if you have a lot of friends as good looking as you, bring them all, and it makes no odds to me if you are married if it doesn’t to you. And as for your age, I like older women, they know what they want and you have a good body. Just don't invite guys unless they have their own dates. Parties are always hard enough to keep the girls Vs guys ratio within reason." He said as he reached under his seat and took out a sheet of paper and held it up for me to take.

Tentatively I took the paper from his hands and looked at it. It was a flyer announcing his party and giving directions to his place. Just as I finished reading it, Tom-Mr. Mop top, raced his car's engine twice without moving and then on the third time his car spun its back tires and he drove off as he called out over the noise

"See you tonight."

From the directions given on the flyer, Tom lived on the outskirts of town. It was an area of former ranches that the rich had taken a fancy to. They would replace the modest ranch house with a large expansive mansion and leaving a few miles between them and their next door neighbour.

Toying with the idea of going to party, I called several friends to see if they had plans for later that night. I had already told Chas, my husband, and he was keen for me to go. He said he was keen to hear all about who I fucked that night. He doesn’t mind me being a slut which is good, as that is what I am most of the time.

As I exhausted my address book of potential party mates, it seemed like I was the only girl in town not going out for the evening. Finally I happened upon Cindy. She was a really good friend a year or so back, but we had drifted apart, after chasing the same guy for several months.

Neither of us got the guy, but it had strained the relationship and weakened the trust between us. As much from habit as liking each other, we still exchange phone calls every month or so to catch up and still talked like we were still friends if we bumped into each other at the mall or around school.

Cindy had a date for the night, but it was with someone she did not care for all that much. After telling her about how I met Tom, and about the car he drove, I explained how the party was going to be at one of the rich ranch estates on the outside of town and how all the guys at the party would probably be twenty something's. She told me she would break her date and come along.

The idea of going to the party raised many questions. First was what to wear. I did not want to look like I was 42 among a bunch of probably younger guys in their twenties. I did not want to appear too much like a slut, yet I wanted to get a little more than my fair of attention from all the guys.

The next surrounded Tom. Did the fact he ask me to the party mean I was his date? What would I do if Cindy made a play for Tom, or, how was I supposed to react if I showed up to the party and another girl was on Tom's arm for the evening? I decided to worry about the first set of questions and play the second set totally by ear.

Cindy and I decided that we better meet several hours before the party to plan out our attire. Cindy was a 39-year-old hottie, who had developed cleavage long before the rest of our peer group.

She was about my height and maybe a few more pounds, but those extra pounds where all concentrated in her 36D cup bras. Combined with deep blue eyes and natural blond hair, Cindy looked like she walked right out of a Playboy centrefold.

We decided to caution on the side of being conservatively sexy. I wore a black pencil type skirt that hugged my hips all the way down to just about four inches my crotch. My top was a red satin top that flowed smoothly over my breast.

I wore a half-cup bra underneath that allowed my nipples to poke out from underneath the thin satin. With a few buttons undone I could show an ample amount of cleavage, but could also adjust how much according to the situation at the party.

Under the skirt I wore some self -supporting thigh highs black stockings. They would add some excitement if I decided to get flirted on the dance floor and allow my skirt to ride up high enough to flash some bare thighs and maybe a glimpse of my red satin thong that matched my top. That and my four-inch pumps and I was ready to dance the night away.

Cindy wore a tight fitting royal blue shift dress made of lycra-cotton blend that stretched over her curves tightly, with a low scooped neckline and a slit up the side to allow her legs to move for dancing.

Just to draw a little more attention, she wore a heart shaped opal necklace that came to rest just at the top of her cleavage. With the slit up the side of her dress she decided that stockings would just look funny and decided to go bare legged.

We took Cindy's car and decided to drive by the place to check it out, but we could not see much from the road. Cindy then drove down the newly paved driveway. As we got closer to the house we could see many add-ons to the originally modest ranch house.

"Hurry drive past," I screamed at Cindy and she stepped on the gas to zoom by and out the opposite end of the horseshoe shaped driveway.

Several guys called out to us from the front of the house. Looking back I could see them waving their arms and could still hear

"Come back, come back"

"What's the matter?" Cindy said gruffly.

"We were way too early" I answered in a relived sigh. "They were still unloading the kegs from the trucks and moving stuff inside."

"Kegs? ... From a truck?" Cindy asked in a tone of disbelief.

"You did not see the truck?" I replied, astonished.

"Well I saw the truck, but though nothing of it, I did not see them unloading kegs... just how many kegs were they taking off this truck?"

"I saw at least six kegs on the ground and I don't know how many more were still on the truck," I replied.

"Man alive, they must be planning a big ass party," Cindy said and turned to me smiling.

"Yeah," I said as I looked back down the road towards the house "But I did not see any other girls and only a few cars in the driveway, we better come back later and check it out again.

It was 8 PM and we decided to kill an hour or so and then check the party out again to see if they got a crowd. Cindy drove us to a Denny's restaurant near the freeway. Outside were a lot of big trucks. As we strode inside a lot of eyes from old grimy truckers began to check us out in our party cloths. I could feel their eyes scanning across my chest as my half-cup bra allowed my breast to jiggle under my thin satin top.

As we sat down in a booth opposite the counter full of truckers, I was careful to tuck my pleated skirt under my legs so as not to show them too much.

Maybe they though we were hookers, but no sooner had we sat down than three tuckers come up to our booth. Each offered to buy us dinner as they stood over us as if waiting to be invited to sit down at our booth. I could see their eyes stealing looks down Cindy's top and at my nipples poking out from underneath my blouse.

We smiled sweetly but declined their offers only to see the dejected truckers replaced by another hopeful as soon as they left. We shared a plate of fries and each had a diet coke as we fended off all offers of the various truckers and giggled at their attention.

Upon leaving I purposely slid out of our booth, letting the vinyl seat pull my skirt back. With the skirt back almost to my ass I provided all the truckers at the counter a good look my long legs even some bare thigh above my stocking tops before standing up.

Cindy had taken notice of my exit and once outside jokingly scolded me for being such a tease. But, seeing a new trucker entering the place, Cindy dropped her purse and bent over at the waist letting the trucker get a nice long look at her ass encased in her body hugging dress. Just as she stood up the trucker came over and made an outright offer of £100 if she would go back to his truck with him.

"Get lost loser," Cindy snapped at him in her coldest voice.

Dejected the trucker left with his tail between his legs and calling Cindy dirty names under his breath.

We drove back to the party and it was in full swing. As we got close to the house we notice what seemed like hundreds of cars lined up along the street and people walking towards the house.

As we turned into the driveway more cars lined the horseshoe shaped driveway on both sides, leaving just a narrow gap to drive through. As we past people Cindy and I checked out what the girls were wearing and decided that if anything we were dressed too conservatively for the party.

Most were dressed like they were heading for some underground nightclub. Many were in skirts so short that they barely covered their ass. More than a few were dressed in almost Gothic attire in tight short black leather skirts and accessories of collars and wrist cuffs that hinted at a bondage fetish with dark brooding makeup and lipstick.

Cindy drove past the house and there was no doubt that a party was happening inside. All the windows on three floors were open and White Zombie blasted away louder than any ordinary stereo could handle. Inside any windows that were not well lighted, we saw the white pulsing of strobes and other lighting effects.

Through the main window of the living room the draped were open and it looked like it was crammed full of bodies trying to dance. An overflow of people milled about the front entrance with beer in hand and a constant stream of people were walking to and from a bank of beer kegs lined up at one side of the driveway.

We drove out the other end of the driveway and looked for parking along the street. The next house was at least at least a mile away as we drive seeing no other signs of housing. We finally found a space along the road and parked.

Seeing what the other girls had been wearing I took of my silk blouse off inside the car and removed my half-cup bra. Putting my blouse back on I left it unbuttoned and tied it over my breast so the smooth fabric would hug my bra-less tits like a second skin.

As we walked down the street I could feel my breast swaying with every step. Cindy kept telling me that I was going too far, but I ignored her Mother like lectures.

It seemed like a long hike, especially in five-inch heels, but we finally made it to the house. As the two of us walked up we were being checked out by a dozen or so boys hanging out of the front steps.

As we climbed up the small flight of steps to the front door, I wondered how much the guys sitting near the bottom of the steps could see up the back of my skirt. Self-Concisely I placed a hand behind me to hold my skirt down against the back of my legs.

The front door was open so we both stepped in. The house was packed wall to wall with people. No sooner than I was inside the door that I became jammed between a crowd of people all trying to move in different directions. Then I felt something on the back of my legs.

At first I though nothing much of it, as I was too busy trying to fight my way inside. But then I recognized the touch as someone's fingers and slowly they were sliding up my right leg, feeling the silkiness of my stocking.

I thought to myself this was going to be one hell of a good party and pushed at the wall of bodies in front of me to no avail. The fingers reached the top of my stockings and fingered the supporting elastic.

Not managing to push forward, I tried to retreat back out the front door, but that was as blocked as the way forward. Even my arms were pinned up against my chest against someone else's back. All I had managed to do was to turn so the hand now was at the front of my thigh instead of the back of my legs.

Slowly I felt the arm of the hand lifting the bottom of my skirt up as the fingers snaked up closer and closer to my cunt. Looking around at the people near me I tied to spot the person sneaking a feel of me, but could not tell who the offender was among those pushed up against me.

I fought to free my arms and bring them down below my waist, but it was too late. The mysterious fingers were pulling aside my thong and was playing with my slit. I twisted and even moaned but no one could hear me over the sound systems blasting away its industrial strength heavy metal music.

Just as I managed to work my arms free enough to get them below my waist, another stranger hand reach between some bodies and cupped my left breast and began to knead my flesh. Grabbing at the hand that was fingering my cunt I tried to pull the offender too me so I could see who it was. But the arm belong to someone much stronger than me and feeling my grip it soon snapped back into the mass of bodies around me with it fingers wet from my cunt.

Turing my attention to the hand on my breast, I looked up and was pretty sure I was looking at the guy doing it, though the arm came from between two other bodies. He was looking at me with a wide self-satisfied grin on his lips and as our eyes met from between the crowd his hand squeezed slowly into my flesh.

Working one hand up above my waist I again tried to grab the offending arm and again it pulled back out of harms way. I tired to push forward to confront my assaulter, but as I managed to take a step forward the guy had managed to totally disappear into the crowd.

Looking around I discovered that I was apparently the only girl in the jammed pack crowd. Deciding I was too convenient a target among all the guys in the area for any comfort I pushed and shoved my way through the morass of bodies.

I was aiming for a side room where the crowd might be thinner. Several times I was moved off course, as a stream of bodies moving together in a particular direction carried me along. Several more times I felt a hand slide up my skirt or fingers jerking at my blouse. I soon learned to keep one hand high and one hand low to fight off the guys looking for cheap thrills with a quick grabbing of my ass or tits for the time being.

At one point I decided that the only way to get out of the living room body pit would be to crawl between people's legs. I squirmed my way down and began to crawl along on my hands and knees. Pushing at one pair of heavy leather boots, the legs parted for me to pass, but just as I got half way through they closed up around my waist.

"LET ME GO"

I screamed but not sure if anybody could hear as I tried to twist myself out from between the legs that were crushing around my waist.

Then I felt the back of my skirt being pulled up and I started to pound my fist on the guy’s toes while shouting that he let me go. I squirmed as I felt an open palm rub itself over my barely covered ass.

Then the fingers hooked into my thong and I cried out as someone attempted to rip them off me, jerking me up by my hips as the material of my thong crammed even further up my cunt and ass like a length of rope and was being tugged on.

Thankfully my panties tore a little, but did not come off. After several hard jerking attempts to rip them off me the person decided that they were not going to tear off. I screamed as the guy's legs kept me pinned between his muscular legs on all fours with my skirt up around my waist as I felt my thong slowly being pulled down the back of my thighs.

SlutKathy
SlutKathy
498 Followers