The Card Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once more the guy shuffled and dealt the cards. Right off the bat I got three sevens and images of dollar bills danced in my head. As the cards were laid down and every guy had something better than my hands, from a full house to a straight.

"Shoe," I said and another guy repeated the last and had me hold my legs up high and wide while he tickled my foot.

With the next hand I felt little more sober as I lost and had to give up something that matter.

"Stocking" I said demurely.

Tom stood up and pulled my chair back from the table. He held my hand as he helped me stand on top of the table where we played poker.

"Lift your skirt up high," Tom commanded.

Reaching down I fumbled a little as I grasped the bottom hem of the skirt in my fingers. Hesitantly I began to lift my tight skirt up while trying to think of how to tease them more. Once I had pulled my skirt up over my waist, I felt Tom's hand on my ankle.

Standing in front of a large crowd of people I stood on the table top flashing my panties for all to see, as I felt Tom's hand snake up my leg over my stocking. Then he hooked his fingers inside the support tops and gently tugged one stocking down and as I stepped out of it he threw it to the crowd as a souvenir. Tom used his two minutes to feel up my thighs as he stood below me looking up between my legs.

"Does she have nice legs?" Tom asked the spectators nearby as I stood mortified on the table top holding my own skirt up like some cheap stripper.

"Yes," The crowd answered back.

As Tom helped me down from the table someone handed me a fresh drink. This one seemed to have a little more kick to it than just beer and it help sooth my nerves as the next hand was dealt.

I was relieved when I actually won the next hand and one guy said belt. I decided there was not much I could do with a guy's waist so I waved my two minutes and the next hand was dealt.

"Stocking," I said meekly as I laid my cards down on the table.

The effects of the booze had smoothed out some of my inhibitions so it was not as traumatic for me to climb up on the tabletop once more and raise my skirt for the crowd. As I looked out into the spectators I felt the hand of a stranger reaching up my leg and removing my other stocking. I stood feeling myself get wet as the hand massage my thighs and I could see several guys among the spectators getting turned on watching me flash my panties at them.

I won two more hands, getting another belt and one guy's sock. I started to question the odds a little in my mind as I compared how much the guys had on to lose compared to me with their belts, socks and some with undershirts. When I asked about the question of belts out loud someone handed me my drink and I took another long sip of the beer and felt the rush as it went down cold but flushed through my body as a wave of warmth.

As I laid my cards down with just a ten high I was very distraught as I realized I would now really be providing a show for the party.

In my mind I debated between my skirt and my top. If my skirt than I would have my panties, but if my top my tits would be bare. How I wished I had kept my half cup bra on instead of leaving it in the car.

"Skirt," I snapped in frustration.

The guy across from me stood up and walked around to me. He pulled me up from my chair and sat down.

"Take it off bitch," he said, and I reached behind me and undid my skirt and let it fall to the floor.

With one motion he grabbed my arm and jerked me down over his lap. With my body bent over his lap my upturned ass was presented for what I shockingly knew what was to happen. I began to struggle as his open palm landed on my thong covered ass.

"You’re loving this," I said, as the second slap of his hand hit my rump.

"Yes, I am bitch, you made your bet," he said with a chuckle and an even harder whack of my ass made me wince and the sound echoed even over the blaring music.

"Take it easy Cliff, I don't want her all bruised up yet,"

Tom said and his yet made me even more worried. But the spanking still stung but was not as hard. Finally someone called out "Time." With my cheeks bright red I got up off his lap and stood as my spanker got up out of my chair. The crowd looked on bemused as I flinched when my sore ass touched the hard wood seat of the chair.

The next hand got me a pair of dirty socks and a tennis shoe. The next had me get the stocky guy to remove his shirt. His fat repulsed me so I waived my two minutes of play time and I could tell how this irritated him as his friends made jokes about him being "Untouchable."

With a two pair I though I was in pretty safe shape, but as I saw the flushes, straight and three of a kinds being displayed around the table my relief was short lived.

"Blouse," I said meekly and the stocky guy stood up and I regretted not having done something with him when he removed his shirt. With a motion of his finger I stood up and from the look in his eyes I knew I was in trouble.

Standing before him my chest was heaving hard as my breath quickened knowing my breast would exposed soon to all? The stocky guy reached out and undid the knot to my blouse and pushed it back on my shoulders.

With my chest bared his hand reached out and took my erect nipples in each of his fingers and began to roll them hard between his thump and forefinger. As my face contorted from the pain of his pinching my tits, his smile grew wider and he chuckled as I began to moan.

The pain was so much and I reached up to stop him from pinching so hard. Suddenly from behind someone grabbed my arms and pinned them back. Steve lunged forward, but two of Tom's friends grabbed him and pushed him away.

"Stupid bitch," the stocky guy said, "That is against the rules," and my eyes grew immense as I saw him pull his hand back. In one sweeping motion he brought his open palm down across both my tits. I cried out and arched my back as my arms were held back making my breast jut forward, as he took another swat with his hand across both tits.

"Time."

The crowd laughed as I feel to the floor holding my breasts in my hands, rubbing them trying to sooth the stinging that emanated from the nipples on out through my chest. Someone helped me up and dumped me back in my seat. Grabbing desperately for my drink I spilled some on the cards that were dealt to me and dribbled some more down my bare breast.

Numbly I picked up my cards; half crying I asked for three more and got nothing back but a jack high. Tom stood up "You lose," and he grabbed me out of my seat and bent me over the back of a low-backed chair.

No sooner had my feet left the ground than my thong was snatched down my legs and off. In front of everybody my shaven cunt was bared and my ass wantonly displayed over the back of the chair.

The chair was cushioned but not enough to keep the backrest from digging into my hips. Hearing the chuckling and comments from the crowd, I felt like just so much meat on exhibit for their perverted entertainment. It made me feel so cheap and sluttish that a wave of pleasure flowed through my body as I pondered being naked and by body played with in front of so many people.

Tom moved behind me and playfully slapped my ass and then I looked up and saw the crowd standing around still watching as I heard Tom drop his pants. I realized I was about to be fucked in front of them all and I wanted to crawl away and hide.

Almost as I reflex I tried to get up from being bent over the chair as I felt his hands on my hips and felt his prick positioned at my cunt. But, two people nearby pushed me back down. With one lunge forward I felt his rock hard cock push up inside me, causing me to let out a loud grunt.

My sounds amused the crowd as they laughed and tittered while watching me being fucked in front of them. His first deep thrust made his hips slap at my naked ass still sore from the spanking I got earlier.

Tom began to fuck me harder, making me grunt and moan louder, to amuse his audience more. He pumped my cunt for what seemed like eternity before I felt him finally pull before I felt any cum sprayed inside my cunt.

For a moment I wondered what was going on. Why he had stopped before Cumming inside me? Then I jumped when I felt his cock head positioned at my anus, but my arms and legs were quickly grabbed by his friends and I was held down in place.

Four guys held me spread eagle over the back of the chair, one holding each of my limbs out as wide as they could stretch my body. Tom positioned himself to fuck me up my rectum. Once more I felt Tom's hands on my hips and his cock positioned at my ass.

"Please yessss," I screamed, which just elicited a round of laughter from the mass of onlookers.

"I'll do anything, please fuck my ass," I pleaded and struggled against the hands that held me down.

I heard Tom chuckle with the crowd.

"Go ahead fuck her up the ass," I heard some guy from the crowd call out.

And then one girl in a catty voice, "God what a slut, just do her and shut her whining up, she knew what she was doing."

I could hear others chime in with their comments urging Tom too fuck me ream my asshole with his hard cock.

"I guess if you'll do -- "anything" -- then you will get fucked up the ass," Tom shouted boisterously and I felt his fingers dig deep into the flesh of my hips.

“Well fucking do it then,” I screamed back at him.

With one jerk backwards on my hips, he half pulled me over on the back of the chair as he lunged his hips forwards. I moaned uncontrollably as his cock ripped my ass open and sink deep inside my bowls.

Oh God, that’s good," I screamed as he ploughed in to my ass as Tom bucked hard against my hips.

I then held my head up in pleasure as waited in submission for Tom to finish using my ass for his sexual gratification, but Tom wanted my humiliation as much as he wanted sex. He pulled my head back by my hair and I looked up to see Cindy walking up to join the spectators.

"What the hell is going on?"

She shouted and saw me pinned down by four men with one standing between my legs. She made a move, I think to help me, but was quickly grabbed and held by someone in the crowd. All she could do was stand and watch as my ass was fucked.

Someone else grabbed my hair to hold my head up and to free Tom's hands to use my body. I felt Tom's handgrip into the flesh of my hips and his cock sliding in and out of my rectum. Clutching my hips even harder, Tom pulled back out with a pop and with one lunge forward he plunged his cock as hard as he could into back into my ass.

The pleasure made me moan and cry out till I was hoarse and it seemed like my whole ass was ripped wide open. My body bucked against those who held me over the chair as Tom fuck me hard up the ass. My moans of pleasure were entertainment for Tom's party guest as they laughed watching me crying out in wanton ecstasy from getting my ass reamed.

His rod poked its way repeatedly in my ass as he took pleasure in pulling it out and ramming it back in again.

“UHHHH, UHHHH, I’M FUCKING CUMMMMIIIINNNNGGGGG, OOHHH, GOD YEEESSSSSSSS, AAAAAAHHHHHHH,” I screamed out.

"You're providing good entertainment for my party guest," Tom chuckled as he rammed his cock into my anus again and used one of his hands to slap my ass hard.

“I’m so glad, and I hope to provide more,” I shouted back at him loud enough for all to hear.

Finally I felt his hot load fill up the inside of my rectum and heard a load pop as he exited my ass. Breathing hard I heard him say to almost anybody, "Boy that was good," as he fought to catch his breath.

“Now suck me clean and then lick my ass as well whore,” he commanded.

I crawled over and took his cock in my mouth and sucked hard cleaning all the cum off him. Then as he bent forward I spread his ass cheeks and licked his ass hole, poking my tongue as far up as I could.

“Fucking hell, look at the slut licking Toms ass and loving it,” I heard somebody shout to a round of laughter.

My reprieve from the ass fucking was short lived as the guys that held my limbs down, now pulled me back down from the chair and held me down on the hard wood floor.

The stocky guy positioned himself between my legs and another of the card players turned my head sideways and stuck his cock into my mouth. He pushed to jam it down my throat and just chuckled when I began to suck hard. He rammed his cock in several more times as my throat fought to keep from choking on his cock.

The guy would just hold my head down harder on his cock "That feels good bitch, keep doing it," as he felt my throat contracting around his cock and pushing against him with every reflex my throat made.

But while one guy tried to gag me with his cock in my mouth, the stocky guy pushed his cock into my still unused pussy and pulled my knees up to position my pussy for a fuck.

With a guy at each end I was rocking back and forth as the two pounded their cocks into each of my openings. The stocky guy came first and he pulled out letting half his load spill over my open cunt.

The guy fucking my mouth was going wild. Banging his hips into my face and burying his cock as deep down my throat as it would go. It did not matter that I was feeling faint from lack of air, all that matter was that his cock release it load to drown me.


I was retching slightly from his cock, so far down my throat and with one whole heaving of my body all the beer I had drank that night came flowing up my oesophagus and up around his cock.

"Man this is great," I heard him say as he tried to push even deeper down as his cock got the sensation of beer flowing up from my stomach.

His cock plugged my mouth completely and forced me to reswallow all of the beer that could not escape. My swallowing rubbed his cock head the right way and soon he shot a heavy load of cum to mix with my beer vomit.

"That was great, but it’s starting to sting just a little," he said, as he pulled his cock out from my mouth.

He then made me lick his cock, balls and ass hole clean of all the cum and vomit that was over him. With his cock gone I took a deep breath, with that some more of the beer came rushing out and onto the floor around me. I took another breath air; I wiped my mouth as I lay around in my own vomit.

Someone reached down and handed me a cup and I took a drink of very cold beer witch helped lubricate my throat ready for what I expected was more cock to come.

Just enjoying the chance to breath again I lay back naked in a pool of vomit and just enjoyed the sensation of well fucked ass.

"God what a fucking old slut," I heard and was sure it was from the same catty voiced girl as before.

"The stinging must of have been some of stomach acids washing up to your cock," I heard Tom reply and I laid there listening as the guys at the poker table discussed the merits of choking someone giving them head.

"Stupid little bitch spilled all my cum on the floor," the man that had choked me said.

"Now she is too messy to do anything with. We will have to take her out and clean her up," Tom said.

As I laid naked in my own vomit I heard Tom make Cindy an offer. He would forgo any more abuse to me if she played the strip poker game and would give her $100,000 if she won. I wanted to jump up and say for her to just watch as I loved to be gangbanged. But, I did not need to worry as I heard Cindy's reply.

"Are you kidding, the game odds are almost impossible for the girl. Five guys one girl. A girl would have to win 99 of 100 hands to win at your game," Cindy replied defensively and then added, "You have had your, fun let her go."

"No way," Tom snapped, "I got her agreeing to everything on tape, the slut is mine till Sunday night."

“I’m ok Cindy, I love being the slut,” I called out to her.

"So glad to hear that," Tom said as he stood above me.

"So you are to do as you're told or we will whip you till you do."

“Ummm, I think I would like that as well,” I replied.

"Man what are you? You’re such a fucking slut?" Cindy exclaimed and shook her head at me "You'll be lucky if they don't turn your cunt into hamburger you stupid tart."

Just then I saw Cindy jump from someone grabbing her ass and she was pulled backwards into the crowd.

"Now get on your hand and knees and crawl that way," Tom commanded as he pointed to the far set of steps leading down to the first floor.

Dripping with vomit I climbed up on my hands and knees and began to crawl. Tom and many of his party guests followed me as I crawled like a dog down the flight of stairs. Once in the kitchen area, even more of the party goers saw me naked, covered in vomit and crawling like a trained animal on my hands and knees.

I thought of what I must look like. A 42 year old married women, crawling naked on her hands and knees through a large crowd of people with cum running out of my just fucked ass and cunt, and my face caked in it.

Down the steps from the kitchen I crawled down and onto to the backyard grass. The cool night air chilled vomit on my skin. Tom stopped long enough to switch on all the bright garden lights on so the hundred or more people now following me could watch as I crawled across Tom's backyard.

Tom pointed me down a dirt road that led from the house. Naked, and with all the lights Illuminating my body I crawled, crying out whenever my knee landed on a rock or other hard objects along the dirt road. For some reason some guy ran up from behind me up to my ass as I crawled along.

He made a crude sound with his nose and mouth, a sound I had heard other guys make before, and I shook as he spat a large wet slimy load of spit on my naked ass. As I crawled along the spit slid down between my ass cheeks and dripped off my cunt.

A feeling of depravity swept through me, as I carried on down the path. Deep down I knew I loved the feeling of being used, like a cheap slut again. How many guys at the party had seen me ass fucked, mouth fucked, cunt fucked and my body sticky and slick with my own vomit. I was beyond the level of the gutter and my body was now just a sewer for any guy's waste, and I didn’t give a shit, I was revelling in it.

Soon a couple more guys came up and out of the dark spit slimy spit on my body and in my face as I crawled along the dirt road from the house. Then a guy ran up ahead of me several feet. I looked up as I saw him undo his pants. As I got close he let loose a hot stream of piss into my face and kept peeing on me as I crawled past him.

I continued to crawl along as other guys ran up along my path and took turns pissing on me as I crawled; others whipped my ass with their belts. My knees hurt and I felt dirtier than any whore could ever feel.

As I crawled I was aware of every curve and opening of my body and how it was now providing lewd images to those near me. My tits and hips swayed with every step and every new gob of slimy spit that hit between my legs reminded me how open my cunt was from behind.

I was beyond a slut or cunt, I could not even think of a word for how low and depraved I had become to allow men to piss on me at will while I crawled naked along a dirt road and other men spat or wanked over every part of my body.

After what seemed miles on my hands and knees I spotted our destination. It was a large barn. Tom opened the door while I stayed on my hands and knees and one more guy finished relieving himself on my ass. Tom stepped inside and suddenly I heard the splash of water.

Looking to my left I spotted a corral and lights were turned on and I could see water gushing from a fire hydrant type of spigot as Tom flooded the corral with water.

"Into the water bitch," Tom commanded.

I was allowed to stand up and I looked down at my body. Floodlights shone all over my flesh. I could see a lot of my vomit had been washed away by the piss. My body was sticky wet and I looked forward to taking a bath, even in a fire hydrant and with over a hundred people, men and women watching.