The Card Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ice cold water splashed hard on my body and I had to turn my back to the water because the pressure was too much against my breast and stomach. Goosebumps formed on every bare inch of my entire body as ice cold water splashed over me.

I took a step back and turned around in the water, letting it wash the gunk off my tits and front. Looking over I could see the crowd gathering around the fence of the corral, some climbed up to take a seat on the fence.

The corral was lighted and it was almost like being at one of my high school football games. Except I was the show. Tom ordered me to the middle of now muddy corral. I stood naked and alone in the middle of the corral under the bright lights.

"Now any and all of you that want a fuck from this dirty bitch may get one," Tom announced.

There was a cheer from the crowd and quickly five men came around to the gate and began to take off their cloths. Soon the line looked more like at least fifty men.

"Wait isn't there another way; I don’t know if even I can fuck all these guys?"

"No, there isn't another way," Tom called out to me, "besides you have to do what I say anyway, you have no say in the matter."

"Yes," I replied, unsure.

"What?" Tom called out.

"Yes, I will fuck all your guests then." I shouted back.

The evil laugh that Tom let out made my whole body shiver.

Soon two of Tom's friends brought out a padded saw horse that seemed a little low to the ground. One end was higher than the other, which made the saw horse even that much stranger.

They placed the sawhorse next to me in the centre of the corral. Then each took me by the hand and guided me down on the sawhorse so my head was at the low end and my ass was sticking just over the high end in mid air. My legs and wrist were tied down very securely.

Once tied to the sawhorse my head was just an inch or two from the muddy floor of the corral. My ass felt very exposed being so much higher than my head and one of the two men played with my cunt as the other went inside the barn.

For several long minutes the men played with my open cunt as many from Tom's party hung around the corral waiting for whatever show I was there to provide.

He rammed his fingers inside my cunt till I was slick with wetness from my own Cunt. Another got a riding crop and thrashed my bare upturned ass. I screamed out with each blow, my ass cheeks red and marked from the thrashing.

Then he called out. "Okay Jim, she is ready."

“Fuck you, come on then, give this slut a good shafting then you wankers," I shouted, and my answer was meet by increasing laughter from the audience.

I pulled at my restraints and tried to get into position on the sawhorse, but to no avail. One of the men pushed on my back to make sure the sawhorse did not tip over from my struggles and then I screamed as I felt the sting of a belt across my ass.

"WACK, WACK WACK, WACK, WACK, came five hard blows across both my ass cheeks as someone stood behind me whipping my ass. Finally I decided it was going to happen no matter what and I screamed out "Okay, okay, fuck me then."

"Okay what?" I heard Tom say and with a motion of his arm another stinging blow was delivered across my upturned ass cheeks and a slap across my face.

"Okay, okay," I screamed, I want all your guests to fuck me until I can't walk."

“Just wanted to hear you say it cunt,” Tom said.

“Fucking hell, the filthy slag loves fucking any thing that walks,” some one shouted.

Several men took to thrashing my ass again, then after each took their turn fucking it. As one finished, another took his place while the other came to the top where I sucked and licked his cock clean. I moaned and cried out all the time as I cum time and time again.

They all cheered each time I screamed out that I was cumming. This went on until about all the ten men had gang fucked my ass. They then started at the beginning again and each fucked my cunt this time. Reaming it out good with their cocks and also fisting me. I screamed out each time they drove their fists up my sloppy cunt past their wrists.

"Okay, now anybody that wants a turn with this bitch may have one," Tom shouted, after they had all finished with me.

Laughing erupted from the assembly and again men started to line up at the corral gate. One man walked over with a garden hose and washed all the cum from my ass and cunt and shouted "NEXT," and burst out laughing.

From behind me I could hear a man walking in the mud. My cunt was so stretched out from every thing that had been shoved up it that I did not even feel the man as he entered my cunt with his cock.

The man too was not happy and after one or two thrust he pulled his cock out and climbed on top of me while I was still fastened to the saw horse and put his cock up my ass, fucking me hard until he came deep in my bowels.

The man with the garden hose washed me off again and yelled "NEXT," and another man came up behind me. All the while my hanging, swinging tits were being mauled and squeezed, my nipples pinched and twisted.

With the climax of watching all the dozens of men fuck and whip me, and the women slap me around and spit on me, most of the party went back up the road to the house as a dozen or so men stayed back to take a turn at me.

The next guy untied me from the sawhorse and made me lay down in the ankle deep mud. He had me lay face down, spread eagle and then fucked me up the ass. I was beyond caring. It was like I felt I deserved to be gang banged by anybody that wanted me.

For the rest of the night various men came down from the party to take a turn at me. Some using my ass and cunt, and some now insisting on using my mouth.

Most took joy in making me lay in the mud and service them while filthy and grimy. A lot took glee in making me stand all muddy as they washed me down with the cold water of the garden hose only to make me lay in the mud freshly cleaned so they could ram their cocks down into my ass.

Loads more came down to use me as their toilet and piss all over me, other more sadistic men and women came to whip me again.

The women especially took pleasure in whipping my tits and shaven cunt, listening to my cries echoing in the night as they did so and several of them even took their panties off and squatted over me then pissed on my filthy degraded body and over my face.


Sometime late during the night the parade of men stopped. I awoke in the morning as the Sun first came up. I was cold and still lying in the mud and piss of the corral. Every part of my body ached but especially my cunt, ass and jaws from being used in every hole I had. My ass especially felt like someone had ground broken glass into it from so many men taking me up the ass.

I climbed slowly back up to the house and went inside still naked and covered in mud. In the living room I spotted Cindy. She was naked asleep on the floor. She was moaning and in her sleep and as I looked at her ass I notice some cum running out of her anus.

'So she had been fucked too,' I thought to myself and sat down wondering what the rest of the weekend would bring as this was only the end of the first day. I thought about Chas and at that moment saw him talking to Tom.

I later learned Tom had found my phone number and had invited Chas over earlier that night. He had been a spectator the previous night and had watched me being gangfucked with the audience and had also fucked the ass off Cindy as well.

The rest of the day until Sunday evening was pretty much the same. Most of the guests took their turn at using my holes to deposit their cum in again. At one time I even had all my holes filled and cocks in each hand, sometimes two cocks fucking my cunt and two my mouth at the same time.

I even done a turn with Cindy, licking out her cunt and ass hole of the previous nights cum, and letting her wank me to several orgasms using a champagne bottle and her fist for the entertainment of a large crowd.

She made a point of telling me and everybody else how big my cunt was now after all the use that had been made of it.

She also put on a show giving my tits, ass, and cunt a good thrashing while laying spread-eagled across a table, and calling me a filthy cunt, a slut, a whore, and any other derogative words she could think off while she done it. The guests loved it, cheering at every lash she gave me.

Tom even drove me naked to some friends of his where they made a porn movie of me being gang fucked by a large group of men and being slapped around and fucked by several naked young girls using various large objects up my ass and cunt. Some of the video of me being fucked and slapped around was even shot outdoors in a dirty alleyway on the outskirts of the city.

By the end of the day I had to be helped to the car as I could hardly walk. Tom told me every body had enjoyed the entertainment and using me. They had especially enjoyed watching me taking a good thrashing from the girls.

Chas said he had enjoyed the party, and added he reckoned his slut of a wife had as well. I agreed, saying that you could tell by the way I was walking that I had received a good hard gang fucking. We all laughed.