The Card Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

After a while, their hands on my legs began to reach my panties, and soon their fingers were beginning to play with my pussy, through my skimpy lace panties. I was getting very wet. I retreated to my sanctuary of the kitchen to calm down, and Byron followed me in.

"You're doing a great job, Gail. Thank you for filling in for Kathy," he said.

"Thank you," I said. I nodded to the picture on the fridge door of Byron nailing Kathy doggie style while she blew Craig, and I said, "It appears you enjoyed filling in Kathy last week."

Byron laughed and said, "Meow."

I said, "I'm not Kathy."

Byron replied, "I know of course. Last week was kind of special. We all got a little carried away. It had something to do with Neil and Kathy. You know how that can be." Byron paused, thoughtful. He added, "I'm sorry it's so warm in here. The boys, myself included, would really enjoy it if you would remove your blouse for the rest of the evening? It would help to distract the men when they're losing. And with card games, someone is always losing of course. If you do, we'll increase our tips by $500. It's obviously strictly optional, and your decision to make."

Had Kathy not prepared me, I would have been outraged by such a proposal. But she had prepared me, and I had been expecting it. I told Byron I would consider it. He said thanks, and he left.

Alone in the kitchen, I thought about it. The men could already see my bra through my diaphanous blouse, although the blouse did obscure the view a little. I could really use the $500, too. Life in New York is so expensive! I could cook myself a steak dinner; it would be good for my health to have some protein.

On the other hand, it would make me look cheap and tawdry, and no self-respecting girl would do such a thing, especially in such a situation. But I was already acting cheap and slutty by letting the men feel me up all the way up my legs to my pussy.

Who was I kidding? I was doing that for the tips, and after each pussy feel, the men would toss $20 into the tip jar; this was not lost on me. There must have been over $200 in the tip jar already. Removing my blouse would raise the total to $700. Nice.

I began to fantasize how to spend the money, standing there alone in the kitchen. In my mind, I had already spent the money. Shit, I knew I had to do this. The extra $500 was irresistible.

Byron called me back in. Somebody needed me to stand next to them, as he was losing badly. I removed my blouse and went back in. Byron whistled as I entered, and all the men turned to look at me, and I got more wolf whistles, cheers, and general applause. I am deeply ashamed, but I was charmed. I bowed to accept my applause, and then I went to stand next to Steve, the man who was losing badly. His luck turned, and my pussy got wonderfully massaged via two hands up my skirt.

Around 20 minutes later when I was taking a break in the kitchen, cooling down from all the groping going on under my skirt, Byron came in again. He had a little menu and he gave it to me, "Just in case you would like some extra money. All of this is optional. Also, Mike called, and he is finally able to come and will be here in around 20 minutes. He told me he is looking forward to meeting you." I'll bet he is, I thought to myself. Why not be enthusiastic about the new hussy the men had lured into their den of iniquity?

I looked at the menu. It read like this:

Tip Schedule

Remove hose: $100

Remove blouse: $500

Remove skirt: $500

Remove bra: $700

Remove panties: $800

Become naked: Extra $200 beyond the above tips

Adding it up, I could earn $2700 by removing all of my clothes, plus the now $300 or so already in the tip jar. My blouse of course was gone, so I already had $800. That was plenty.

I got greedy. Men's hands were constantly under my skirt so it was not providing me any protection in any event. I would remove my thigh highs, and my skirt, giving me another $600, and I would have around $1400. I would keep my underwear on, always. I did not want to have my picture up on Byron's fridge door, next to Kathy's!

This would be exhibitionism only. No sex, except for what was already going on via the men feeling me up. I removed my hose and my skirt, and stood trembling in the kitchen, waiting to be called back. I made myself a mojito and a few other drinks on speculation, just to keep busy, and to stop myself from nervously shivering.. When Byron called for me to stand next to Bill, I entered with my tray of drinks.

As I entered, now wearing only my bra and panties, the place became pandemonium. The men cheered so uproariously that I was actually flattered, and I blushed. I could not take a bow, due to the tray of drinks in front of me. But I gave them a broad and sincere smile. There was a prolonged applause, as the men drank in the view of their suggestively attired hostess, wearing only skimpy underwear.

A bonus was that I was no longer suffering from the excessive heat in the apartment. As I stood next to Bill, it quickly became clear what a gross miscalculation I had made. Now that my skirt was gone, men's hands no longer had to creep up my thighs to 'secretly' massage my pussy. The men's hands went directly to my panties, and entered from the top.

Bill stuck his hands into the front of my panties, and Craig, who was on the other side of me, also stuck his hands down my panties from the rear, to massage my ass. Doing so, the pressure and weight of their hands 'inadvertently' pushed my panties down almost to the point where my pussy was exposed.

By the time they were done with me, I had finished my mojito, they had finished their drinks, and Bill had won a streak of hands and was flush again. My panties were scrunched up and barely staying on my hips. One more push and they would have been down at my ankles.

I beat a quick retreat to the kitchen and pulled my panties back up. I had to assess the situation. I had almost cum from the manipulations of the two men. This was getting out of control. I made myself another mojito and quickly drank it. It helped.

As my mind wandered, I began to think about how strange it was that whenever I stood next to a man he would win a long streak of hands. I was never good at math, but since this had happened every single time all evening, one either had to believe I was the incarnation of the angel of good fortune, or that Byron had arranged things that way.

I began to realize this was all a set-up, an elaborate seduction technique. It was an excuse to leer over a 'hostess,' and to see how far they could go. It was a game, and I was the innocent, and until just now ignorant, pawn. The bait was money, of course, and I had fallen for it, hook, line, all my clothes, and sinker.

But now I had the $1400 already calculated, plus around $400 more in the tips jar, for $1800. The panties were not really protecting me, and if they went off I would have another $800, and then I might as well go for the gold, and go naked, and that would mean I would have another $900 to add to that, so the total for the night would be $3,500. Holy shit! That was a hell of a lot of money!

What were the down sides? My picture would be on Byron's fridge in my naked glory. Hell, he was already going to put me up there just in my bra and panties. But the big downside was that I did not know how exactly it would happen, but going naked would undoubtedly up the ante and changed the men's behavior. It would change again the way in which the men were feeling me up.

They would be much more aggressive, surely. Could I deal with that? Could I deal with the hands of five men, six when the mysterious Mike showed up, feeling me up, pawing my body, turning me on?

Some girls would be grossed out. Most would, I'm sure. But I have an exhibitionist weakness first of all, and second, the idea of five or six men lusting for me, little old me, I don't know, but I admit it: It excited me. And, there's the money. Ah, the money. Steak dinners, good red wine, maybe even a Broadway play?

Byron called me back. Neil needed my luck. Yuck; not Kathy's boyfriend? Well, Kathy must have known this would happen. I took a deep breath. Stark naked, wearing only my silver cross that was dangling between my boobs, I entered the room. Not surprisingly, the room exploded. I got wolf whistles, cheers, applause, and Byron even played a trumpet fanfare on his stereo system he had keyed up just for this occasion, should it arise.

I guess he knew it would arise. Byron was a judge of people, and after around 20 minutes, he had me figured out. He played everything perfectly, and now he had what he wanted: A sexy young woman naked in his lair of lecherous young men. By young, I mean 20 something and 30 something. I guess that's in-between young and middle aged, but it does not have a name. 'Men on the make' might be a good name.

I was flattered too that they had used such an elaborate ruse as this fake card game in order to get me naked. I felt as if I were the victim in an off-off Broadway sex comedy. When the jubilation scene calmed down, and everyone had absorbed the view to their heart's content, I took my place next to Neil.

All my charms were on display. My boobs are not big, but they're not small, either. They are rather pert, with just a little sag. I have large areolas, which are a pretty shade of reddish pink, and big nipples that stick out prominently when they are hard. They were not hard.

My pussy is shaved, but I have what men call a "landing strip." Modesty aside, I have a great body. I'm a little thin, but I have great curves, with a very tiny waist. I have a silver button in my belly button, too, just for fun. Now the men could see that.

Neil reached up and caressed my boobs for a while, tweaking my nipples until they were hard. His hands finally left my boobs and one caressed my ass, while the other went right for my snatch. He had one finger, then two, and when he placed three fingers inside me and started to pump, I realized I had to escape: my knees were getting weak from the arousal.

Just then, while Neil was fingering me, the door opened and the mysterious Mike finally made his grand appearance. He was by far the most handsome, the most debonair, and probably the richest of the men. I know, because he was not just another lecherous man to join the group, he was my ex-husband Mike.

Mike saw me naked, trying to remain standing next to Neil, as he furiously fingered me in front of the four other men, all of whom were intently watching me getting hopelessly aroused right in front of them.

Trust me, this is not the way you want your ex-husband to see you for the first time since the divorce. The divorce was amicable. Mike and I still love each other, I'm sure, but Mike was turning me into a slut, and I felt I needed to save myself. I asked for nothing, and got nothing, so there was nothing to fight about.

I don't know what thoughts went through Mike's head just then. I had left him because his domination over my submissive nature had me sleeping with other men to please him. Now here I was and of my own accord I was naked in a room of five lecherous men, all of them his friends. He must have thought: She left me so that she could do stuff like this?

I screamed when I saw Mike and ran to the kitchen and closed the door. My clothes had been removed from where I had left them, folded in a corner. Byron is one clever little bastard, I silently thought. I found an apron and put it on; it covered my pussy at least. My ass of course was still bare, and my boobs were still hanging out enjoying the warm air.

I made another mojito and quickly drank it. I was already drunk, but somehow the idea of a drink appealed to me just then. I was not sure why, but probably I just wanted to numb the pain of Mike seeing me like that.

Mike came into the kitchen. He was smiling. He took me in his arms, and he caressed my hair just as he always used to do when I was upset. He pulled me into his warm, muscular, reassuring body. Mike could always make everything right. He had his usual smell.

I was crying and getting his shirt wet as I leaned into his broad, reassuring chest. He put his hand under my chin just as he always used to do, and he titled my head towards his, and he kissed me delicately, with the gentleness of a man who loved this little, fragile being. I melted.

He held me like that, his rough, calloused hand on my smooth, bare ass, his other hand caressing my boobs, as we kissed. Our mouths opened and our tongues danced with each other. I fell head over heels in love with him just then all over again. Shit, I had never stopped loving him. I gave myself to him just then completely, as I had over and over again, so many times before.

Mike was mine again. More importantly I was his. I had known this would happen if ever I saw him again, and that was why I had been studiously avoiding him. Had I known the sixth man, Mike, was my very own Mike, I never would have agreed to have been the 'hostess' for the card game.

But it was too late now. Mike was here, and his magical hold over me had resurfaced, and I was willing to be, and completely was, within his power. I was bubbling over with love for him., and I was ready to follow his every command. I shuttered as I realized what those commands might be. Would probably be. Oh, my.

I was calm now. I knew what to do: I was to do as my master commanded. Mike and I walked back into the room of the card game together, hand in hand, to a round of enthusiastic applause. I bowed, and swung my boobs for the men as I was bent over. All my fear had left. Mike was to worry for both of us. Subtlety was lost, since Mike was carrying ostentatiously the pile of condoms.

Neil was texting furiously, and he announced that Melissa was returning soon. Good, I thought. Maybe she can take care of some of the men. Byron asked if I would be so kind as to make another round of drinks for the men. I went around the table and asked for each man's order, beginning with Byron. As Byron reflected on what he wanted, he began to feel me up, both my boobs and my pussy. I looked at Mike, and he nodded to let Byron continue.

Byron stretched it out, pretending to be indecisive, but of course in reality he was just giving his fingers more time to explore more thoroughly the mysteries of the folds of my vagina, and the sweet wetness of my vaginal canal. He pumped his fingers in me for a few minutes until my breathing got heavy, and then he flamboyantly decided on a Sex on the Beach.

I then moved on to Craig. He mimicked Byron, and everyone's hands were getting to know my pussy on a rather intimate basis. Craig drove me to the edge before finally deciding on a whisky sour.

I lost it with Bill. I had already been driven close to orgasm by the situation, having Mike watch all this (which turned me on something fierce), and simply by the stimulation of all the fingers. When Bill's fingers entered me, it was just too much. My knees were already giving out, and I was wobbly on my feet.

I sank to the floor. Somehow this was interpreted as my total submission, even if it was only a near physical impossibility to remain standing, since I was so turned on. But to have a sexy woman, naked, let you finger her, and then to sink to the floor, groaning, was an invitation to these men that could not be passed up.

Bill undressed, got on the ground, and began to kiss me. He pushed me gently frfom my sitting position so that I lay down on the rug, and he got on top of me. As he pushed my legs apart, I looked at Mike. He nodded, so my legs parted easily, offering no resistance to Bill's gentle pushes. Mike handed Bill a condom.

Bill put on the condom as I watched. Nobody in the room had to wonder why he was putting on a condom, and sure enough he wasted no time. His cock entered me and it was happening again. Under Mike's careful supervision, I was letting a stranger fuck me again. God, it felt good. I knew I was doing it for Mike, and that made it okay.

I got into it, and I moaned. When Bill fucked me nicely, I moaned louder, and when he did things I liked less, I moaned softer. Bill didn't care. He was not trying to please me, he just wanted to conquer me. I was a woman, and he wanted to fuck that woman, to shoot his load inside her. It was that simple for this misogynist moron.

Well, his loss. I was a great fuck; lord knows, I had had enough practice just during my times with Mike. And I had not exactly been a nun before I had met Mike: far from it. Bill had no idea how good I could be, and by his actions, he was missing out.

Not that he wasn't enjoying it! He loved getting to fuck this new sexpot. Men are not like women: he did not care that he had just met me. He did not feel like a slut for fucking me. He did not think less of himself for having such casual sex; if anything, he felt more of himself. He was macho man, laying yet another sexy woman.

After Bill shot his load in me, he kissed me and fondled my boobs some more, then kissed me again. Clearly he was thrilled. I could not wait to get out from underneath him.

The best thing about Byron, to my mind, was his large "Dump Trump" sign hanging on the back wall over the bed in his bedroom. Good for him, I thought, as Byron and Mike led me to the bed and then installed the constraints, leaving me immobile, spread eagled on the bed.

Byron was first, and then all the rest of the three men took me, one after the other, as I lay there helpless, accepting their cocks into my pussy. Before each man entered me, I looked at Mike, and he nodded. This gave me an illusion of control, and it absolved me of any responsibility. Mike was in charge: I did as he wanted.

They all used condoms, so at least I did not have five loads of cum inside me. They had the usual nice variety of cocks. Big, small, thin, and thick. It made me think of my wedding vows: through thickness and thin, good health and poor health... But now it was cocks, not wedding vows. Oh, how far have I sunk?

Slut that I am, I enjoyed every fuck. My pussy had been aching for cock when Bill had entered me. I had been teased for just too long, and I had been chaste since the divorce, so I was good and horny. Bill's fuck was nice, but he did not last long, and I wanted more. Usually us girls just let the feeling of a desire for more pass, and it does, and we remember how nice it felt when it was happening. But now I was getting more, and more, and more, big time!

After each cock exploded inside me, another one would enter. They became divorced from their owners, it became, for me, just one long, never ending, wonderful fuck. I knew of course that all these men were fucking me, and as much as it horrified me, it also turned me on immensely. It was not my fault: I was submitting to Mike's strong will. I had no choice.

Mike had yet to enjoy my charms. He was saving his time with me for last. He removed the bonds, put me on all fours, and Mike did not use a condom. That was not his style. Byron got in front of me, and Neil slid underneath me.

Mike eased himself into my pussy, holding my hips with his large, strong, rough hands. Electricity jolts ran through my body as I finally felt Mike's cock inside me once again. If the world had ended just then, I would have gone happy.

All those men fucking me for their own misogynist reasons were just warm up acts for my perverted lover, who now - after having watched his small, fragile, woman get ravished repeatedly and without mercy - had a rock-hard cock and an erection any man would love to have had.

Feeling that wonderful cock inside me, the cock of the man I loved and adored and who, in his own sick way, loved and adored me too, was what I craved. It was what I needed. And just then, it was what I had. Ah. Heaven had come.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers