The Card Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

"Suck Byron, sweetheart," Mike said, as he gently pumped his cock inside me. Byron was hard again and waving his cock in my face, so I took it into my mouth. My boobs hung down below me as I serviced both Mike and Byron, and Neil played with them and fondled them as the other three of us went at it.

I was noisy as I always am when Mike fucks me, but my noise was diminished by having Byron's cock in my mouth. But I'm sure Mike still heard my muffled moans. I had to focus, because the sensations from Mike's cock, which was now screwing me, were so intense that I was constantly at risk of forgetting about Byron's cock in my mouth.

I focused so hard on Byron that he was the first to cum. He shot his load into my mouth, which did not surprise me. It was consistent with my image of these men as pigs, at least when it came to sex. I swallowed some of it, but a fair amount escaped and dripped down onto Neil underneath me. Neil said, "You can lick it off me later, darling."

Mike was now fucking me so intensely it was hard for me to speak. I was moaning up a storm. But I did manage to say, albiet barely, "My name is Gail."

Neil replied, chuckling as he spoke, "Sure it is, darling. I knew that. You are one fine woman, darling, and boy did I enjoy fucking you."

"Thank you, Neil. I'm glad you enjoyed my charms. Should I tell Kathy that was your way of asking me to send her your love?" As I spoke the word love, Mike did his special trick with his cock, the one I love most of all, and at that moment I could hold back no longer. I exploded in a massive orgasm, screaming "Oh my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Holy Mary, mother of Jesus!"

I fell onto my stomach, right onto Neil, crushing my boobs on his hairy chest, sloppy with Byron's cum. Mike rolled me over onto my back. He reinstalled the constraints, and then resumed fucking me, now brutally, until he came. I loved every single second of it, and whimpered as he did me, in my post orgasmic bliss.

Mike got off me, my cunt filled with his cum, and his alone. That is when I noticed Michelle. She was naked, standing by the bed, grinning malevolently at me. Her nipples were pierced, and a large gold chain hung from one nipple to the other.

Michelle lay on the bed and began to eat me. I looked at Mike. I was not into this, but Michelle clearly was. Mike nodded to me, his way of telling me to go with the flow. Anyway, I was immobilized, and had little choice, other than verbal protest. But Mike wanted it, so I went with the flow.

I have to admit it, Michelle knew how to eat out a girl. She was magnificent, and I was moaning up a storm. However shortly after Michelle started eating me, Neil lifted up her ass and tried to stick his cock into her pussy, to fuck her as she ate me out.

She was furious. She turned around and began to hit him, screaming at him. She had the filthiest mouth I had ever heard on a woman. Mike used the distraction to free me from the constraints. He had retrieved my clothes from wherever Byron had hid them, and I quickly got dressed.

Byron gave me my $3500, plus an extra $5000 tip for having fucked the five of them. He did not tip me for having fucked Mike, once he learned Mike was my ex. I had a tidy sum of $8,500 to pocket, tax free. The cost was high, however: all the hard work I had done to escape from the magic pull Mike had over me had now been undone. It had been undone in a rather spectacular manner.

As Mike and I left, Michelle was still screaming at Neil, as he chased her around the apartment. I said to Mike, "I'm afraid Neil is going to rape that girl. Should we call the police?"

Mike said, "Gail, she got naked in a room full of six men who were fucking a woman bound and constrained, one after the other. What do you expect she thought, and even wanted, to happen to her?"

"Mike, it was not 'a woman' in those constraints. It was me, Gail, THE woman you love. Regardless of how reckless Michelle might have been, or what she wanted previously, she clearly had changed her mind! We have to do something," I said, pleading with my voice. "If you save her, I'll fuck you again, you big hunk."

"You'll fuck me anyway, Gail, and you know it," Mike said.

"I'll fuck you on the subway. How's that?" I knew Mike had always wanted that, but I had always refused.

That last remark stopped Mike in his tracks, and we went back to Byron's. Michelle was on the floor, underneath Neil, moaning and saying, "Oh yes, lover. I so, so love the way you fuck me. You are so good. It's so hot with everyone watching. Oh, yes! Oh, my God!"

Apparently the 'resistance' had been foreplay. We had returned just in time to see Michelle climax. "You bastard," I said to Mike. "You've seen this before. You knew it was all foreplay!"

Mike looked at me. He smiled, and he said, "I'll pick you up at 8pm tomorrow. We'll go someplace nice for dinner. For after dinner, I'll bring the subway cards."

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers