The Card Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl knew the routine from this point and took control. With Carl's hands occupied, Asia moved her hands into his pants, which were now headed south.

In the blink of an eye he found Asia kneeling in front of him with his legs spread wide. While he was experiencing feelings like he had never felt before, his mind kept wondering what was going on in the kitchen with Benji and Arie.

Was she having the same feelings he was? Was she glad all of this happened? Would things be the same tomorrow between them? Then a thought came to Carl's mind, "enjoy the moment."

Things progressed between the two couples, Asia and Carl in the den and Arie and Benji who had moved from the kitchen to the bedroom.

Carl had enthusiastic sex with Asia. She was so vigorous in her lovemaking; he had thoughts of having Arie watch to pick up some pointers from her.

Benji and Arie stayed in the bedroom much longer than Carl and Asia took to finish their adventure. When they did return Benji reported that Arie was a true expert in the art of pleasing a man.

With everything said, Carl was drained and confused. His plan had come off, but so had their clothes. This night was something he had somewhat fanaticized about for a long time. He wanted it to happen, but then again he wasn't sure. Now that it had, the question was, did he really want it to. The question remaining for Carl was would this affect his marriage for the good or would he regret this for the rest of his life?

Carl and Arie awoke the next morning and made passionate love, knowing deep in their hearts their love for each other had not changed and was as strong as it ever was. Upon completion they rolled over onto their backs to rest. After a few moments they rolled back toward each other, looked each other in the eye and almost simultaneously said, "I love you."

Several months have passed and the two couples are continuing to meet at each other's house for their regular card and board games. The experience they shared before has not occurred again nor has either couple suggested they repeat it. They still make wisecracks back and forth and nothing seems to have changed between them. It is as though it never happened.

Carl had thought about that night many times. He constantly pondered the moral issue. Was what they did right or wrong? He had not experienced any ill affects from it. His love for Arie had not changed and he could not see any change in Aries' love toward him. So why did he continue to feel somewhat uncomfortable when he thought about it?

Carl could not tell that Arie had been affected by what went on between the two couples that night. They had not really sat down and discussed it though. It happened and life went on. There was never a big deal made of it by either couple.

The deeper Carl examined the situation; it appeared Arie had come out of the shell she had always been in. She had even been a little more eager to wear revealing clothes. Her love making with him was even more passionate than before. Maybe this was a good thing that had happened.

Carl loved Arie with all his heart. He was proud of how beautiful she was and knew how incredibly lucky he was to have her for his wife. She satisfied him in every way. She knew how to please him, especially in bed. He couldn't compare her lovemaking with any other woman because he had never been with another woman, until now.

Although the experience with Asia was enthusiastic and fun, it was not the same as making love to Arie. Carl decided in his own mind there was a definite difference between having sex with someone you know and making love with someone you love. It was not something he wanted to do on a regular basis but it might be something to try occasionally.

If they never did it again it was ok with Carl. Just knowing the possibility was there was exciting to him. The mind games that went on in his mind when they were together with Benji and Asia were intriguing. Carl decided to let it go. He would not seek the opportunity but if it presented itself he would put the decision on Arie.

Asia calls Arie on the phone to make arrangements for their usual weekend get together and everything is set for that evening. This time they will meet at Benji's house.

Carl and Arie arrive and are escorted in and everyone gathers in the kitchen. Benji invites Carl out to the garage to look at some new power tools Benji has purchased. The two guys leave the kitchen leaving the two girls alone.

As soon as the door going in to the garage closes Asia turns to Arie and asks if everything is all right between her and Carl.

Arie answers back that everything is great and adds, "why do you ask?"

"Well, I have been intending to check with you ever since that night we kinda went crazy over at your house" said Asia. "I sure wouldn't want anything to happen to you two. You guys are probably the best friends we have in the world. You know I wouldn't do anything to mess up your marriage."

"I know that Asia. I don't think anyone did anything that night they didn't want to. Actually I believe it may have done me a little good. I had never been with anyone other than Carl and I guess I had always in the back of my mind fanaticized what it would be like to be with someone else," said Arie.

"Since we are on the subject" said Asia, " I would like to know what you thought about Benji."

Arie politely came back with a noncommittal answer, leaving it to Asia's imagination as to how it went.

Asia understood her reluctance and moved on to the next subject. Was there the possibility of swapping again?

Arie paused slightly then said " well…"

Asia began to smile but before she could say anything Arie said the situation would have to be just right.

"What do you mean by that"asked Asia?

Arie spells it out for her. "Remember how that evening started out to begin with. It all started with Carl wanting me to wear a blouse that would tease Benji. He thought it would be fun to see his reaction. Well, the more I thought about it, I found myself becoming aroused. I never intended for things to go as far as they did. I had no idea. Then when you wanted to get into the act, it all snowballed from there. I was swept away in the emotions just like everyone else did. The way I figure it, Carl is probably wondering every time we all get together, IF and WHEN it will happen again. What started out as a tease for Benji, has turned into a tease for Carl. I have turned his head game around on him and now he is the one who is being teased."

Asia is somewhat stunned by all she has heard, and how smart Arie is to figure a way to turn things around like that. Then she asks quickly because she hears the guys coming back, "Will you at least admit it was fun?"

Before Arie has time to answer, the door opens from the garage and Carl and Benji come into the kitchen.

Carl looks at Arie and inquires about what the two of them had been talking about while they were gone.

"Oh just girl stuff I guess, nothing you two would be interested in," answered Arie.

Benji jumps in with; "we know exactly what you two were talking about," and laughs. "We have you two figured out. You guys can't pull anything over on us without us knowing about it ahead of time. Then Benji very discretely reaches behind Carl and turns off the intercom system he had locked in the "on" position before they went out of the room earlier.

The girls never knew.

12