The Care Girls Ch. 01

Story Info
Girlfriend dresses you in her clothes.
1.5k words
3.99
161.8k
34
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 01/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomsparty
Tomsparty
647 Followers

Before embarking on your adventure, you must determine your own feelings and direction. If you have in your possession a pretty pair of panties, matching bra, lace topped hold-ups and a floaty skirt and crisp white blouse - go and put them on. After weeks of intensive training and dieting, your make-up is perfect, your figure is slim and you have the curvaceous, sexy swagger of a teenager.

Now to discover your desire to wear these girly items with confidence read on…

Chapter 1 - Love is Blind

Becky is your sweetheart. Since early childhood you've harbour a soft spot for her which, sadly, she largely ignores. Yes, she likes you but your friendship is no more than platonic. To the young, sought after and stunningly attractive Becky, you're definitely not boyfriend material. How could you be? You're a nerd. You're skinny, and slight with feminine, delicate features. You're the school joke. You're like a stick of rock, wherever you break you've got 'sissy' written through you. You haven't ever had a proper date and no girl fancies you - why because you dream of being one.

You do like girls and try in vain to attract her attention but you're not good at sports or considered one of the lads. How can you? - all the girls especially Becky don't give you a second glance. Life seems hopeless… until quite by chance an opportunity arose out of an extraordinary situation.

Becky is the baby sitter for the Wilson's. They pay well, live in a large comfortable house and have an idyllic baby. They treat Becky exceptionaly well, leaving refreshments for her to enjoy and often tip over the odds if they stay out late. She's on to a good thing. Apart from Mr Wilson, the lecherous father, she had no reason to complain. Besides she knew how to handle his sort. Everything seems perfect for her, but not quite. Like most teenagers since starting college Becky found money never went anywhere so any opportunity to earn some pocket money was gratefully received. Of course, she didn't have to spend money going out as she always had a generous date who paid for meals in lavish restaurants, admission to the most trendy clubs and as many drink as she could drink. But looking this good was expensive and though she often persuaded her more wealthy admirers to take her shopping she seemed to be forever needing everyday girly things like make-up, tights and hair care products. Baby sitting was that ideal opportunity. It was easy money, She loved the peace and tranquillity she got in their house and it even allowed her to catch up on her studying. Yet she still struggled at school. It wasn't that Becky was stupid she was far from that, she simply didn't put in the time. Running a hectic social life did have its disadvantages when you go out as much as Becky. She needs a gullible stooge and you're perfect. Intelligent, love sick and blind to her intentions

Now continue...

To your amazement Becky asks you to the Wilson's whilst she baby-sits.

You can't believe your luck.

'Pop round for a few hours if you help me with my Geography homework,' she says.

What do you do? Tell her to get another stooge and laugh in her face or like a jerk do you gaze love struck into her eyes and happily agree?

You happily agree.

Arriving at the Wilson's house that evening, you find Becky looking particularly sexy with her neat, blonde bob, sparkling blue eyes and slash of scarlet lipstick. Impeccably smart, she's wearing high heels, a fitted navy jacket, white blouse and a pink skirt.

'My, you're very smart,' you remark with surprise.

'I've come straight from an interview for a Saturday job.' She says. 'It's for a sales assistant at the new ladies shop, It's ever so fashionable, but you're a boy you won't know it.'

You do. Only the other day you gazed enviously through the window at the petit dresses and minuscule skirts. As your mind wanders your face droops with disappointment.

'So you didn't get all dressed up for me?' you say.

She laughs, 'Don't be silly. Why would I do that? When I can't see you ever getting dressed for me?' She flashes you a sexy smile and your heart flutters.

Will you offer to wear what ever she wants, or will you grin gormlessley afraid to divulge your fetish?

You grin gormlessley.

may be good at Geography but you're hopeless with girls and you're blissfully unaware that she wants you purely out of necessity.

Becky does her best to make you feel at home in the Wilson's strange house but you feel shy and awkward in her company. As usual she rejects your pathetic advances and together you navigate through her homework with Becky stopping occasionally to check on the baby.

Besides the Geography you drink tea, laugh and talk inconsequential trivia. Little do you know but you chat and giggle just like a girl and unlike the other lads at school, your girly attitude makes her feel quite at ease. She teases you by sitting provocatively, touching you at every opportunity and unfastens the buttons on her blouse to show the lacy cups of her bra. She can do this as she knows she's safe. You wouldn't dare cross that friendship line besides you don't know how too. But you don't care - You have a great time in the company of your dream date and the evening flashes by.

Suddenly its all over and the Wilson's walk through the front door. They both look at Becky and you with surprise and disdain.

'Who are you and what are you doing in our house?' Mr Wilson asks purposefully.

Becky is surprised with their reaction. 'I can explain,' she says. 'I didn't think you'd mind. I needed help with my homework.' They look at her loosened clothing and give her a disapproving stare.

'We shall speak about this later,' Mrs Wilson says, 'How's our baby?'

Becky looks worried but gives the normal uneventful report as you gather your things. She's paid and you offer to drive her home in your knackered car. She accepts. You're delighted but don't realise it's because she would do anything to avoid being driven home by the creepy lecherous Mr Wilson and his wandering hands.

Unbeknown to you the following day Mrs Wilson rung Becky at home and told her in no uncertain terms that she is not to entertain a boy in their house whilst baby sitting.

'Homework or not they provide too many distractions,' she told her.

Becky fearful of losing her cushy job promised her faithfully that she wouldn't do it again even though she tried to explain that you were just a friend. After all she had her reputation to think of - she didn't want word getting back to school that she dated you, the nerdiest boy in school.

'I'll have to review the situation if you keep letting us down,' Mrs Wilson warned her.

Becky would have kept her word had she not been unable to do her homework yet again. To be honest she grew lazy and guessed you'd fall over backwards to help her. She's right.

'If I can't complete my English by Monday I'll lose valuable grading,' she says desperately to you at break, 'Lets meet up again. I loved our night together. Can you help me again? Please!'

Needless to say you're delighted. 'I'd love to help. What are you doing Friday night?' you ask.

She looks uneasy. You're not the type of lad she would normally spend her Friday nights with besides she had promised to baby-sit for the Wilson's again. That night they wanted her to baby sit straight from college as they were going to see some musical in town. She remembered Mrs Wilson's stern warning and the 'A' grade she got for her geography. As she saw it she didn't have an alternative.

'OK,' she reluctantly agrees. 'But you mustn't tell anyone.' It was a question of needs must. As a precaution she tells you to park your car down the street and to avoid being caught you could only stay an absolute maximum of two hours. Yet again you're delighted. Perhaps it wasn't an ideal date but in your eyes you would at least be spending the evening with her.

Friday night soon came round and you were surprised to find her still in her college clothes, floaty wrap round skirt, pretty three quarter length sleeved white blouse and kitten heels. You don't mind. You think she looks amazing. She invites you in and makes you both a drink but she's not interested in conversation instead she wants to crack on with her homework. You try to be friendly but she's only interested in the English questions.

It's about nine o'clock when you finally finish the English assignment and Becky's delighted. Satisfied she curls up on the settee like a cat to paint her nails with a pillar-box red polish.

'You'd better go.' she says dismissively. 'Your two hours are up.'

Disappointment etches across your face. 'Can't I stay for another drink?' you plead.

Becky looks at you with pitiful eyes. 'Hmm. Alright but only on one condition.'

'Anything,' you cry excitedly.

'Let me paint your nails this pretty shade too.'

Do you feel lucky? If you do continue reading otherwise stop now.

Tomsparty
Tomsparty
647 Followers