The Caregiver Ch. 01

Story Info
A divorced woman finally finds a job that she loves.
3.6k words
4.49
27.7k
43

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my Editor, thank you so much for agreeing to walk this journey with me. I have learnt so much in that short time. Thank you for your guidance, edits, comments and reactions :-) they have made me feel appreciated and built my confidence as a writer.

Hey, guys, this is my first story. I would really appreciate some feedback and constructive criticism.

*

After her husband of 26 years left 7 years ago, Nana had struggled to hold down a job. She had tried all sorts in the hopes of finding something that she would enjoy. She had always been a homemaker and that was all she knew. She was now in her early 40's still trying to figure out her vocation. As a divorced woman with adult children who had moved on and started their own families, she found that she had time on her hands. Her children did not have much time to spend with her, and anyway they were all in different states now. She had the occasional calls from them but even those got rarer as time went by.

Her neighbour and girlfriend Sydney had been telling her to try a job in caregiving, but she had no idea where to start. She loved taking care of people, after all, that's what she had done throughout her married life. She was really good at it too, but didn't want to look after the elderly or invalids; she had been through too many years of that.

One Sunday morning Sydney came to her house excited and announced that she had found the perfect agency for her. They would give her a 4-week caregivers course and then would post her to their clients. Nancy was a little apprehensive.

"I hope they are not sick people Sydney, honestly, that's all I've ever done. Taking care of my parents, then my husband, the kids, everyone else but me," she lamented.

Sydney showed her a brochure from Caregivers With a Cause Agency (CWCA) outlining what they do. They were no ordinary agency. They focused on people with social disorders, especially agoraphobia, people who are too afraid to go outside. The caregiver was their link to the outside world, doing grocery and clothes shopping, paying bills, banking and delivering meals to their homes.

"Oh, that doesn't sound so bad," Nancy said with a sigh of relief.

"I thought so too, and according to the agency any extra work you do is a private arrangement with the client, and whatever you get as tips belongs to you," Sydney announced.

"Well, I could do with some extra cash, to buy gifts for my grandbabies. maybe do my hair, buy a new dress and take us for a girl's night out," Nancy said, a little dreamingly.

"Really pleased you feel like that, because - don't hate me - I already signed you up for the 4-week course!" Sydney said sheepishly. "And it starts tomorrow." she finished with a rush.

Nancy laughed and hugged Sydney, "Thank you, you know if you had left me to it, I would have procrastinated and never got around to actually doing it."

They sat down at the kitchen table with a cup of tea as they discussed what Nancy would do next.

The next day Nancy woke up bright and early ready for her first lesson. Much of the course over the next weeks was basic stuff she already knew, but she stuck it out to the end.

Four weeks later she was assigned to her first client. The man had had severe agoraphobia for several years, he never went out of his house, ever. Even his medical check-ups were done at his home.

Armed with the client's file Nancy arrived at the house at 8:00 am. The lawn and front porch were both messy, and she made a mental note to have both sorted. Mr Colins' door was unlocked and she walked in, closing it behind her. She called out. No answer, so she looked into the living room and kitchen, then went up the stairs.

Just as she reached the landing a door opened and a man walked out rubbing his hair with a towel. Nancy gasped and jumped back; the man was completely naked with his erect and rather large dick bobbing with the movement. She couldn't look away; it had been almost 8 years since she last saw a dick; her husband had stopped having sex with her a year before the divorce. Now, right in front of her, stood a magnificent pink dick, staring right back at her. It was a good 7 inches long and thick with a swollen and tapering head. In her 28 years of marriage, she had never seen a dick other than her husband's and her sons' (and the kids don't count).

Her eyes were transfixed by this amazing object.

Suddenly, the naked man clears his throat and breaks the spell. Nancy tears her eyes from his cock, and sees an attractive figure, around 6'2" with dark hair, grey eyes and sporting a very amused smile.

"Hi, I'm Bob Collins," he says casually without making any effort to hide his nakedness.

"Hi, I am Nancy Brewer, but my friends call me Nana. The agency sent me," Nana says.

"Hmmm, you are black, I did not expect that," Bob muses.

"I can leave and have them send someone else if you are not happy with me Sir," Nana answers sharply, deeply hurt by his remark on her ethnicity.

"No, no it's perfectly alright, more than alright, it's just the last time I asked they said that they did not have... You know Nana, I am really sorry and right now I sound like a racist pig, please forgive me," Bob begs sincerely.

This calms Nana down a little, and Bob moves on quickly before he makes another mistake.

"You are a little early, but that's ok - Well, Nana we might as well get on with it then," Bob announces.

He walks up and opens the door directly opposite the bathroom he just walked out of. Bowing low he gestures theatrically for her to go in.

Nana is very confused but the agency did say that some of their clients had peculiar habits, so she walks in and stands at the foot of a bench next to a king size bed. Bob walks past her, jumps and lays flat on the bed looking at her. Nana is further confused now.

"Ok, I want to see them," Bob orders.

"You want to see them - who?" Nana asks in confusion.

"The boobs, I always start with the boobs," he responds matter-of-factly. "Don't tell me they didn't tell you anything about my preferences at the agency?" he growls angrily.

"They did, but there was nothing about this," Nana protests.

"Oh, great this is the third time they've done this to me, I'll call them right away and give them a piece of my mind," he declares sitting up.

Nana thinks quickly and starts to panic, scared of losing her job on day one.

"Mr Collins, no need for that. I'm sure we can sort this out; what do you need me to do?" she asks humbly.

"Take everything off," he orders, lacing his hands behind his neck.

It takes Nana a few seconds to decide - is she prepared to work for this client naked? What does he expect from her? And what's the worst that could happen?

She puts the file on the bench, and starts to open the buttons on her light cardigan slowly while looking at Mr. Collins. Despite what he said, she still hopes/expects him to stop her, but piece after piece all he does is watch her and stroke that fascinating cock. She pauses when all that is left is her lacy blue bra and panties, then she picks up the clothes, folding each article carefully.

Bob watches all this with amusement and a raised eyebrow, "That is the strangest strip tease I have ever watched - please take off the rest."

She hesitates briefly, before undoing the bra and letting her full C cup breasts with their large, dark areolas and long nipples, fall forward - remarkably little sag after four children. Mr. Collins looks appreciatively, and Nana realises this strange situation is getting her a little hot; her already long nipples are hard, and she feels a little moist between her legs.

He nods at her remaining panties, and this time, there is no hesitation as the shapely woman slides them off. Nana has kept her 5'5" beautiful dark brown body trim with light exercise, and she stands proudly as her trimmed mound is on full display.

When she is done stripping she looks to Mr Collins, who is patting the space beside him on the bed. She walks up to it nervously but does not get on to the bed.

"Well, do you want me to come and get you?" he spits rudely.

Even as she climbs onto the bed, Nana is trying to remember if there was anything in the file about this.The moment she is on the bed, Mr Collins lunges at her. She falls backwards onto the mattress and he grabs her brown breasts, kissing and sucking them hungrily. He sucks on one as he squeezes the other. He is not rough with her breasts, just firm; his large hands make her breasts feel smaller. In fact this large and imposing man makes her feel smaller overall than her average size. Nana watches Mr. Collins sucking her breasts; she decides not to interfere with what he is doing and reserves any questions that she has for later. Although she hesitates to admit it, even to herself, her sensitive nipples are enjoying the attention. Bob is still clearly getting enormous pleasure from her breasts, taking a nipple in his mouth, pulling and letting it drop, then doing it again on the other nipple.

As he moves from one breast to another, the sensation of another warm body rubbing on hers starts to turn her on even more. She slides her body so that Mr. Collins' body is making full contact.

Bob sees and loves the effect he is having on her. He moves his hands to her trimmed mound - when did her legs spread open? - getting little resistance when he spreads her wet pussy lips and finds her erect clit. Nana moans softly as he starts to play and pinch her clit, his finger pushing the hood back. She opens her legs wider, so that she is straddling him. He is igniting a fire she thought had gone out years ago.

Nana battles her conscience and her mother's words about loose women who open their legs to strange men.

"What are you doing Nancy Brewer? You need to stop him right away," her conscience nags at her.

"I will stop him when he slows down, he might get angry if I ask him to stop right away," she responds to her conscience.

"Let's give him a chance to slow down. Then we will ask him to stop and explain what is going on," she justifies her silence.

"Nancy Brewer!" her conscience scolds her.

"I just need him to suck on this," Nana says to herself.

She takes one of her breasts and holds it for Mr. Collins to suck on, he takes it into his mouth and sucks the nipple deep, scraping it with his teeth. She lets him almost finish then hands him the second one and he obediently takes it into his mouth too.

Seeing that Nana is really into all that he is doing to her. He starts to make his way down to her mound; her raised hips and wide open legs allow him to go straight to her pussy. He enjoys her soft moans and open invitation to lick her pussy lips, spreading them open with his tongue. He puts his mouth on her clit, sucking on it and drawing it further out of its hood. He uses his fingers to spread open her engorged pussy lips and looks closely at the blushed entrance. He eats her out eagerly, tongue fucking and fingering both her clit and tight pussy. She feels his tongue all over her hot, wet pussy, from just above her ass, slowly all the way to her throbbing clit.

"You are so tight, how do you do it?" Bob asks in amazement.

Before Nana can answer he bites her clit, sending a wave of pain and pleasure all the way up to her brain.

Bob is an expert cunnilinguist and he ministers to her pussy until she is wriggling on the bed with pleasure; her moans have become louder. Bob massages his dick and it becomes even harder, the purple head swollen with drops of pre-cum escaping. He puts the tip on her wet slit and starts to massage her entrance, getting the bulbous head of his dick covered in her pussy juices. Nana's body reacts to this welcome attack, and she opens her legs wider still, inviting Bob in.

When he realises how ready she is for him, he thrusts forward and enters her in one move. Nana gasps in pain, she clamps his body with her strong brown thighs, digs her nails into his arms and shuts her eyes tightly.

"What the.., are you a virgin?" he asks in alarm.

Nana recovers quickly from the unexpected pain; she is also really embarrassed. She should have listened to her conscience and stopped it.

"I am so sorry, I should have stopped you before we got here," Nana says still embarrassed.

Bob rests on his elbows with his dick head still inside Nana.

"Which agency sent you," he asks intensely

"CWCA," she answers as if it were obvious.

"CWCA? - You are my caregiver, why are you here today?...shit!, I'm fucking my caregiver." Bob says all this in disbelief, trying to make sense of his current situation. He is so conflicted he starts to withdraw.

"No please don't, please don't stop Mr Collins, please," Nana pleads as she holds onto his arms.

"Have you lost your mind Nancy Brewer?" her conscience steps in again.

"You want me to continue?" he asks in confusion.

"Yes, please sir, it has been so long and you have set my body on fire, if you stop now, I am not sure what I will do," she adds, looking into Mr Collins' eyes.

"I hope you're sure; I was expecting someone else so I am jacked up on Viagra, I will be going at it like a jackrabbit, and for a long time," he warns cheekily.

"It's been 8 years, but I think I can take it," she boasts.

"You are a disgrace, Nancy Brewer," her conscience says angrily and then goes silent.

"Ok, and please call me Bob. Right, so where were we?" He says quite amused at his situation.

"You were going to have sex with me?" Nana suggests shyly.

He throws his head back and laughs aloud. It helps break the tension between them. Then with a very, very naughty twinkle in his eyes, he touches the tip of her nose.

"No, actually Nana, I was going to fuck you, hard and fast - and you are going to love every minute of it," Bob says confidently as he looks her straight in the eyes.

He withdraws a little then pushes that round head a little deeper, he takes his time, getting his whole dick deep into her hot hole. Nana's 8 years of celibacy has left her pussy as tight as a virgin's, but Bob pierces her secondary virginity slowly, cautiously and tenderly. Nana's pussy begins to remember and opens to receive Bob's hard, pink dick. Nana is underneath Bob raising her hips to meet his gentle thrusts. He increases the intensity of his strokes as Nana's delicious pussy opens even more to him. Nana is holding on to his strong arms, pulling him to herself, feeling his weight on her. She is enjoying the sweet pussy massage that has been denied her for so many years.

Bob looks down at her and sees how much she is enjoying this, her eyes are closed and she is moaning softly as he works his dick in and out of her 8 years neglected pussy. She can feel Bob's dick hitting a spot deep inside, so she moves her hips to keep the head hitting the spot. Bob shifts slightly and she is a little frustrated because his dick is not massaging that spot anymore. She needs to reach it and she knows that she has to have that dick deeper inside her.

"Let me ride you, Mr...Bob, let me ride you," she insists in a husky voice.

Still attached to her, Bob turns and she sits facing him. Nana starts to ride slowly, feeling the delicious dick slide in and out of her tight pussy, it fills her up nicely. As she rides him she can feel his dick is hitting the spot again. She increases her pace and depth, burying his dick deeper as she seeks the sweet sensation. Her breasts are bouncing wildly as she rides him hard, like a wild buck. The dick's head is sending tremors through her body. Still seeking that feeling deep in her pussy, she hooks her hands under his neck for leverage, places her feet flat on the mattress and grinds her pussy onto his dick and pubic bone. She rides Bob like her life depends on it.

Half raised and resting on his elbows Bob groans loudly as his dick is well fucked by Nana's tight pussy. The combination of almost pain with pleasure as she rubs her clit on his hairy pubic bone is causing her to near her climax. Her clit is on fire demanding to be released, and that tapered, swollen head of his dick hits its target with every forceful plunge.

"Oh, Bob, oh Bob," she calls out loudly over and over again.

Her eyes are shut tightly and her hips moving with incredible speed and force. The sounds of their fucking add to the ambience. Nana is having the ride of her life and her sweet spot explodes, her climax hits her so unexpectedly, she lets out a long drawn deep-throated groan, her whole body shaking as if she is having a convulsion. She has never experienced an orgasm before.

She is still convulsing, with her hands still hooked behind Bob's neck and Bob is holding her in place with one hand and is pulling her nipples with the other, causing her to keep cumming even more. Her heart beats hard in her chest and she is panting, sweat pouring from her whole body bathing her in moisture and making her chocolate skin look like melted chocolate. She opens her eyes and has a look of surprise on her face.

"Whooooooo..I've never felt that before," the sweat drops are dripping from tips of her nipples and mingling with Bob's sweat beads.

"You mean you have never had an orgasm before," Bob asks with surprise and genuine sympathy.

"No! - and I am glad that it was with you," she adds shyly without looking at him.

Then in a move completely out of character with the Nana she has known for the last 40+ years, she licks her lips, bends forward with Bob still deep inside her, grabs his face and kisses him deeply on the mouth. Bob responds to the sincere kiss and enjoys her full lips on his. He rarely kisses the girls from the agency, and Nana is not from the agency - ok she is not from that agency. She breaks the kiss and smiles naughtily.

"You are absolutely delicious Mr Collins - and I am not done with you yet," she whispers coquettishly into his ear.

"I am going to fuck you again, hard and fast - and you are going to love every minute of it," she repeats his words back to him.

Bob chuckles, amazed at her quick recovery, then he shrugs and stays put underneath her, thanking the Viagra. She begins to ride him again slowly and deeply, soon catching her rhythm again, forcing her pussy onto his dick so that the sensation starts to build inside her hot pussy again. She listens to the squishy sounds that Bob's dick makes each time it slides into her very wet pussy. She speeds up, deepening further with each thrust; Bob howls with pleasure as he feels his whole dick being swallowed by the hottest, wettest and tightest pussy he has ever fucked. She has hooked her hands behind his neck again like she is hanging on for dear life. The next orgasm crashes into her, bending her backwards with so much force, she is almost thrown off Bob's dick. He holds on to her waist so she does not fall over. And as her body stops convulsing she collapses on his chest and begins to laugh.

"What?" Bob asks apprehensively.

She takes a few breaths and steadies her heart beat.

"The best sex I have ever had, and like I said, I'm not through with you yet," Nana says as she looks at Bob hungrily.

"Are you sure you can go on, Nana?" Bob asks with genuine concern. "I don't want you to get sore." He watches her face for a reaction.

Nana laughs and without any hint of embarrassment or word from her conscience, she says confidently,"We will see who gets sore first, Bob."

Bob gives her a sly smile, smacks her ass playfully, flips her onto her belly and whispers into her ear.

"Ok, better hold on Nana, and don't say I didn't warn you."

He looks at her lovely brown ass, and slides his still hard cock between her soft thighs, readying his hungry dick for a hard plunge.

...to be continued...