The Caretaker

Story Info
Husband is taught a lesson.
3.1k words
3.83
45k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE CARETAKER

I knew by the look on his face, by the way he looked at me, that something had changed. I could tell that he had been with another woman; he had been unfaithful. It was time to let him know that that was unacceptable behavior.

"A weekend getaway," I proposed. "It might be just what we need." He seemed less than pleased. He had already left me in his mind. That might be true, but I was determined that he wouldn't forget me as well.

I had rented a cabin for us, deep in the woods, away from the rest of the world; far enough away that no one would hear him scream. As we walked through the doorway of our retreat, I was pleased to see that all the arrangements that I had requested had been fulfilled. I smiled when I realized how well the caretaker would be compensated.

It seemed to be a harmless scene until one looked closer. Did he see the hooks embedded in the ceiling rafters? Did he realize the coiled whip hanging on the wall was not for decoration? I took all of this in as he brought in the luggage.

The first step, I thought to myself, was to make him relax. His favorite liquor was set out on the bar. I poured him one drink and then another. I sent him into the bathroom to clean up and to give myself time to prep for him. I pulled a length of rope from my bag. Grabbing a chair from the kitchen, I climbed up and rigged the rope through the hooks.

When he came out of the bathroom, fully dressed once more, he looked up and gave me a shrug. It wasn't that he didn't like the kink. It's just that this was our same old kink. What used to excite him had now turned vanilla. I hoped to renew his interest.

"You brought me all the way up here for this?" he asked.

"Humor me."

I walked behind him and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. As it slid to the floor, my hands played across his chest. I could feel his heart beat quicken as I pinched his nipples. Perhaps I had not entirely lost my touch.

First I tied his wrists together and then tied the rope to the hooks. It raised his heels slightly off the floor. Our eyes met when my hands went to his waistband. Without breaking eye contact, I unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped the fly. I saw his cock twitch when it hit the open air. I went down to my knees and began to suck it. I popped the head in and out of my mouth softly. His moan told me I that I was headed in the right direction. With his balls in my hand, my mouth went further and further down the shaft until my nose bumped his stomach. Fighting my gag reflex, I stayed there. Of course, I stopped before allowing him to cum. There was still the matter of his infidelity to address. This was not going to be easy on him.

Getting off my knees, I walked over to the whip and took it off the wall. I could feel his eyes following me. A whip was definitely not vanilla for us and his eyes widened. This gave him his first clue that something big was in store for him.

"OK, enough of the games."

"Games? Do you think I would go through all of this trouble for a game?" I paused. "I know."

"You know? What do you think you know?" I could sense a bit of unease creeping into his voice.

I whispered to him, "I know about her." Caught in his lies, he hung his head.

Before he could start spinning a defense, the whip came down across his back. I had been practicing and I knew by the way his body played, that my time had not been wasted. He groaned as he struggled to regain his tenuous footing. The look in his eyes, though, told me that I still had a long way to go before I had broken him.

The whip came down again...hard. A thin line of blood appeared across his back. He arched and swung from the hook. He had begun panting and he whispered my name. Until I had him pleading, I didn't want to hear what he had to say.

"Shut up," I commanded. "When I want you to talk, I'll let you know."

Obviously he hadn't learned his lesson because he opened his mouth again. Again, the whip came down and broke his skin; over and over. He seemed to give up quickly but I knew he could take much more that I had given him. With a kick, I spun him around to face me. I brought the whip down across his chest. I switched my stance and branded an X across his body. The whip wrapped around him and bit into his back. I moved down and began working over his stomach; from the left and then from the right. The blood was beginning to flow. His moaning only got louder when I picked up the bottle of liquor and poured it over his fresh wounds.

I realized I was working up a sweat. As I pulled off my sweater, his eyes remained down. "Look at me," I said. When his eyes met mine, I unhooked my bra and let it drop to the floor. His eyes followed. I lifted his chin so that I could look him in the eye. "I hope you understand that this is the last time. I promise you, after tonight, you will never fuck another woman."

I could tell he still had a bit of fight left in him by the way he was struggling against the restraints. He thought he still had a chance of talking his way out of this. As his mouth opened, I slapped it shut again. "Your mouth is such a bother to me," I said as I peeled off my jeans and sweaty panties. Walking into the kitchen, I returned with a roll of duct tape. I ripped a piece off and pasted it across his mouth. There was a knock on the door and he jerked his head in that direction.

"Oh yes," I said. "I know you've had worse. I realize that I'm not man enough for you. Luckily this place comes with a caretaker." I opened the door and in walked my new friend. He was easily six feet tall, closer to six and a half. He had played football for many years and had retained his physique, wearing his 275 pounds well. He ducked his head when he stepped over the threshold.

"Am I too early?" he asked. "I couldn't wait any longer," and he rubbed the crotch of his pants.

It seemed to dawn on my pet that the caretaker would be taking over for me. He struggled, gauging the rope and hook, hoping he could get himself free.

"My poor, sweet idiot," I laughed. "You're always so cock sure of yourself, aren't you?" He shook his head and mumbled through the tape. I patted his face to placate him. "Don't worry. You'll get your turn to talk."

Turning to the caretaker, I said, "Go ahead. Make yourself comfortable."

He began to strip, avidly looking at the naked man. He was grinning and licking his big lips. He was a brutal looking fellow. His arms, legs, and chest were strong and muscular but not the least of his body was the impressive size of his genitals. His balls hung low and were the size of small lemons surrounded by a thick patch of bristly, black hair. What got my attention the most was his long, thick, black monster cock jutting out at rigid attention.

I picked up the whip again. The bleeding of Pet's chest had stopped so I first re-opened those wounds: first his chest and then his stomach. When he realized I was moving lower, he twisted his body away from me.

"Caretaker, can you help me?"

Now completely naked, he approached my pet. With a smile on his face, he grabbed Pet's hips and slowly turned him to face me again. The whip met with virgin territory and cut his flesh just below his pubic hair line. While that certainly got his attention, there was no way out for him since Caretaker held him firmly. The whip cut lower-an inch above the base of his cock. One more flick of my wrist and his cock jumped. It began to bleed immediately.

I met Caretaker's gaze and nodded my consent. He spun Pet around and dropped to his knees. He began to suck Pet's cock-to lick the blood away before it fell to the floor. He started to get greedy and I had to push him away.

"Not yet," I said.

He looked disappointed but by then we all knew who was in charge. He got up from the floor but retained his grip on Pet's waist. Again and again the whip broke skin. Pet's cock was bleeding more profusely now; blood pooling on the floor as he cried pitifully.

"Don't worry, sissy. You get to keep your cock. Although by the end of the night, you may never want to use it again. How many times do we have to go through this?"

He looked at me questioningly.

"You have a problem staying faithful." I drew my right hand back and slapped his face as hard as I could. It felt so good to punish him that I drew my back hand across his face as well. I took his jaw in my hand to make sure I had his undivided attention. "Now you get to talk."

I ripped the tape from his mouth and ignored his moan.

"Repeat after me. For my disobedience, for my lack of control, I deserve to be punished."

Tearfully and through stifled sobs he began, "For...for my disobedience," and he paused. The whip sang through the air and a line of blood sprang from his cock again. He screamed.

"For my disobedience, for my lack of control, I deserve to be punished."

"Say it again, bitch, louder!"

"For my disobedience, for my lack of control, I deserve to be punished." The last was whispered and he hung his head, beaten.

I looked at Caretaker. "Take him down now. He's yours." The caretaker took a knife from the counter and cut the ropes that suspended Pet, who fell to the floor.

He gave an excited grin and moved forward.

"Wait," I said as I dropped to my knees beside my pet. "Are you paying attention? Today you lose your manhood. I'm going to make sure that you are never interested in another woman again."

"Caretaker, I want you to make sure that our pet here becomes skilled at properly pleasing his lovers."

"Are you watching, Pet? I hope so because you will be tested very soon."

With that, I leaned forward and took the caretaker's massive cock into my mouth. I started licking the bulbous tip, slowly allowing a bit of the muscle into my mouth, wetting it and sucking it as I slowly moved forward. My eyes started to water and I backed off. Looking up at him, I said, "You may need to help me."

He looked questioningly at me and I gestured for him to put his hands on the back of my head, nodding devilishly. He put his hands there and began to pull my mouth onto his huge cock, closing his eyes in pleasure. More of his cock was buried in my mouth as I began sucking again, moaning softly. My mouth was soft and wet and hot as Caretaker felt the tip of his cock enter my throat. He pulled back a bit as I looked up into his eyes and nodded. Understanding me, he pulled on me as he pushed forward once more, forcefully, beginning to bury more of his cock into my throat. Deeper and deeper he went. Every time he pulled, more of his cock was buried in my throat. With a cry he pushed the entire length of himself into me. He could feel me buck against it and felt me gag. He held his cock all the way down my throat. His eyes were closed in ecstasy as he came in my mouth. I pulled back and took a minute to catch my breath.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Oh, yes," he replied.

"Would you like more?" I asked him.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Pet, were you watching?" He looked to the floor and slowly nodded his head.

"Good! Excellent! Caretaker, Pet, here, will show us what he has learned." His eyes widened and a look of horror crossed his face as he fully understood what was asked of him. The caretaker licked his big lips.

"You had better have watched closely, Pet, because if you don't do a VERY good job, it will not go well for you." "Caretaker, you will settle for nothing less that complete satisfaction. Is that clear?"

"Yes, ma'am," he said with a wicked grin on his broad face. He moved forward toward Pet with his large, black cock eagerly twitching and with strings of pre-cum dripping from the head, oozing in a thin stream toward the floor.

"Alright, my pet. Show us what you've learned."

The caretaker placed the dark purple head of his cock against Pet's lips. Pet turned his face to the side.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. That will never do." I picked up my whip and gave him several lashing blows across his shoulders and naked ass. Small beads of blood welled up on his buttocks. "Now," I said, "let's try this again." With a small nod, I motioned Caretaker forward again. Once again, his cock was at Pet's lips. Reluctantly he opened his mouth, his face filled with disgust. Slowly but ever so surely, Caretaker began to shove the length of his cock down Pet's throat.

"Take it, bitch!" I yelled at him. "Take all of it. Show me how badly you want it." I took the knife and sliced the bindings from his wrists. I pulled them around back to Caretaker's ass. "Grab it, my little pet. Show me some enthusiasm. Pull him into you."

Inch by inch Caretaker's cock was disappearing into Pet's unwilling mouth. He was turning him into a bona fide cock sucker. He gave me a questioning look and I nodded. He put his hands on the back of Pet's head and began to force himself further. He was gaining on the virgin mouth and throat at the end of his cock. Pet was moaning and struggling, gagging as the cock pushed relentlessly deeper. I picked up the whip again and slashed his ass. Tears were streaming down his face and he was slobbering.

"Take it, bitch! You know you want it. Show me that you love it. Show momma that you can do this. You're such a good cock sucker."

The caretaker was getting into it now as he advanced and retreated, advanced and retreated, getting into Pet's throat further with every thrust. He was being violated completely and as the cock invaded him, I continued to work his ass over with my whip. With an excited grunt, the caretaker buried his cock all the way down to his large, swollen balls and held it there; hands on the back of Pet's head. He began grinding and fucking Pet's throat like it was a pussy; all the way in and all the way out. Pet was slobbering and crying. He was being used like a slutty cock sucking whore! He was giving no resistance.

"Show me, Pet. Pull him into you. Grab that ass and pull him all the way in. Make me believe you want that cock."

Caretaker was enjoying the throat fuck immensely. He shot me another questioning look.

"I shook my head. NO! Enough, Caretaker. We have other business to finish first." The caretaker pulled his cock out the ravaged throat until the head rested on Pet's lips.

"Kiss it," I said. "Kiss it and tell him 'thank you'". Tears were pouring from Pet's eyes, his nose was running as he kissed the black cock in front of his face. "Now repeat after me; for my disobedience, for my lack of control, I deserve to be punished." He repeated my command, obviously a broken man.

"I'm glad you see the error of your ways." With that, I grabbed his wrists and had the caretaker bind them behind his back again. I gestured toward the chair and Caretaker steered the pet over the back of it. I picked up my whip and told Caretaker to move up in front of him.

"Lube that cock up well, my pet, because we all know what comes next, don't we?" As I began the ass whipping for one last time, Pet was again confronted with the caretaker's cock. Each lash of the whip forced him forward further and forced his mouth onto Caretaker's cock. "Suck it, make love to it. You're going to want it very wet and sloppy," I told my pet. Wiser, he now did was he was told to do.

"Caretaker," I said lovingly, "take him and fuck him raw. Make him your bitch," I crooned.

Walking around the back of the chair, Caretaker gazed at Pet's wide open, bent over ass. Lining up with Pet's asshole, he placed the head of his big, veiny, black cock at the winking little hole. Grabbing Pet's ass cheeks in his large hands, he took a deep breath and pushed the head all the way into Pet's asshole.

Pet threw his head back and screamed, "No! Oh God, take it out! Take it out!"

Caretaker grasped Pet's ass cheeks firmly, took a deep breath, and plunged the entire length of his cock all the way into his ass; never stopping until his large balls were resting on the pet's own balls.

"Oh, Jesus. Take it out. I'll be good. You'll never have any trouble out of me again. Just please," he whimpered, "take it out."

I laughed at his final attempt to get into my good graces. "Now you'll see what I meant when I said that you would never fuck another woman. You're going to be some man's bitch from now on and you're going to love it. You're going to be everyone's piece of ass quite literally, you piece of shit."

With his eyes closed and his head thrown back, the caretaker gave himself over to the sheer pleasure of fucking Pet's ass brutally. Grabbing handfuls of his ass, Caretaker took the final plunge and came inside my pet violently.

With a look of satisfaction on both of our faces, I told Caretaker, "He's yours for the rest of the weekend. Make sure you and the guys get your fill of him but have him home by Sunday night. My plans for him aren't finished.