The Caretaker's Children

Story Info
Childhood acquaintances are reunited, with explosive results.
9.2k words
4.67
12.5k
25

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 04/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
660 Followers

The following story does not take place within the 'Goddesses' fictional universe.

In a big city at the bottom of an enormous gleaming glass office building, there was a little pub. There wasn't anything particularly special about that pub, except for perhaps how well it succeeded in not being special. Everything was per the norm -- taps of beer, dart boards, television screens to watch the game and a menu of traditional pub standards ready to order. It was comforting, it was familiar, and it was excellently located within a busy block downtown.

If ever there were anything unusual about that pub it would have to have been the young woman tending the bar on most nights. Amy Hanlon was something else.

Long locks of strawberry blonde lit her head a vixenly orange, framing a visage that was classically beautiful like the starlets of black and white film. Below that, her frame was slender and coltish. Of course the aforementioned were not the most conspicuous things about her, and were prioritized in this description only in fairness to her dignity! What was most immediately apparent was that upon this most dainty and delicate structure she'd been blessed with an enormous rack that could give the gods pause. It totally dominated her upper body, limiting her arms' motions as she tended the bar, visible from every angle. With her every movement they jiggled and vaulted high against her, no matter what measures she took to control them. The overall result was ridiculous, simply maddening to behold. Trousers would tighten at the merest sight of this girl.

All this should have promised Amy an easy life. The richest and handsomest of men could have been hers to select from, if not for the fact that she simply didn't care much for them. So she had to fend for herself, starting with as little or less than anyone else, eventually leading to her lowly living as a bartender. It was very challenging; having that appearance within the chaos of the big city put her at constant risk of harassment or worse. A creature such as her should have been locked away safe in a mansion, but it wouldn't be so.

Behind the beer taps she was usually fine. She had several feet of oak and brass to separate her from the animals.

It was a slow weekday night. Radio rock softly played, and a couple office workers were crowded around a table discussing something over pints and wings. Amy was boredly turning the bottles behind the bar so their labels would face outward, when she felt a pair of eyes upon her back. Slowly she turned and was struck by the sight of who had come to sit at her bar.

She was a she, and her gaze was intense. Her eyes were truly emerald green, a color human eyes shouldn't typically display, and her skin was near mocha in its shade. Her hair, very long and straight, was scarlet red.

Such a jarring appearance was quickly jogging Amy's memory, and she started to stutter as she searched for the name. "K-uh, Katie? Is that you?"

The young lady nodded, her face showing she was just as surprised to see an old face. "I'm just Kate now. And... Amy. It's you, isn't it?"

"Yes," Amy said. After a moment she stepped closer and rested her elbows on the bar to better view her old acquaintance. Her cleavage unintentionally crushed in and outward between her arms, inviting those jewelled eyes down for a moment.

"You've certainly grown," Kate said.

Amy shrugged her lovely shoulders, eliciting a jiggle. "We were just kids."

"Yeah..."

The shock of recognition for her old classmate, fellow orphan or whatever else they were had passed, and Amy let herself notice how Kate as well had matured. She was quite pretty now and in incredible shape, with muscle tone and tattoos visible where her half-short sleeves revealed her forearms. Her breasts were fairly large and perfectly formed, sitting beautifully beneath taut fabric. She seemed slightly tall. "This is crazy. I never thought I'd run into anyone from the academy ever again."

"I know what you mean. It was kind of, um, a different life."

"Yeah. A different world. And now here we are in the real one."

Life at the academy had been a secret. None of the children had any parents to speak of. Everything for them happened within the walls of a mysterious building with no contact with the outside world. There was something very special about the children, and for all their early lives they'd been closely monitored for any medical discoveries or troubles.

The children were eleven and twelve years old when it all came to an end. They then found themselves alone in the world, with no support structures in place and no solid knowledge of where specifically they'd been and what they were going to do. It was such an unfortunate time for it all to come crashing down. Considering the difficulties that created, it was a miracle for Amy and Kate to see each other alive and well that evening. Things could easily have been so much worse.

"So what's your story, Kate? What did you do once the academy closed?"

"I got pretty lucky, I think. It didn't take very long for an older couple to adopt me."

"Oh, that's great! So things must have been pretty normal after all, for you."

"Well, I guess. As normal as it could be, considering. Yeah I still live with them, at the end of the blue line."

"That's a nice area. I'm glad it worked out for you."

Kate nodded. "How about you?"

"I was in a few different foster homes. Eventually I just started working and living on my own."

"Oh. Well that sounds like it must have been a lot harder! I'm so sorry."

Amy swiped that thought away, "oh I think it was fine. I wouldn't change much. It gave me character." They took a moment to think on that, then, "so what do you think happened to the caretakers? Why'd it end so suddenly?"

"I have no idea, but what was going on there wasn't normal."

"Of course not. Are we normal?"

Kate huffed, "no, I'm definitely different." After that she just sat to steep on it, and some red was starting to show on her cheeks. "Um... and I really don't find you normal, either."

Amy started to realize by the glint in those striking eyes that Kate was in fact offering some sort of compliment! Stranger still, she didn't seem to mind at all. "I... well, I've never felt like a normal person. How could I considering where we came from."

"Yeah, considering that... and the way they made us." Kate started to chuckle and then groan.

Seeing her discomfort Amy moved towards all her carefully arranged bottles of liquor. "Hey, maybe you'd like a drink? It's on me."

"Uhm, I'm not much of a drinker normally, but I'll have one if you do too."

Amy wrinkled her nose slightly, wondering why Kate should be sitting at her bar if not for a drink in the first place. Nevertheless she easily assented: "Okay, what'll it be?"

"Yeah, just surprise me."

Amy poured double shots of rye whisky into two tumblers and followed that with two jets of ginger ale. She set napkins onto the bar, placed their glasses on them and pushed one towards her.

Kate accepted the glass and took a sip. "Hmm. That's pretty good." After a moment she said, "I think they closed down because whoever was the caretakers' bosses decided it wasn't okay to continue. It was out of their control."

Amy nodded. "I think the same. I still remember Dr. Lipinski," and she launched into an accurate imitation of him: "how could they do this now? At so pivotal a time, the girls are on the cusp of womanhood!. He was crushed."

Kate was so struck by her acting skills that she had to shake herself loose from a childhood flashback. "Wow, yeah that was him. It'd have been nice for them to finish when we were a little older. Learning to be part of the real world was hard."

"Yeah." Amy sighed. She took a slow sip of her rye and ginger, looking thoughtfully at what had become of a girl she had played with once or twice long ago. They had each been part of separate groups, distanced from each other under strict enforcement by the doctors and assistants that they'd called their 'caretakers'. Only on rare occasions would both types of girl get to play together, because in some uncertain way each group strongly differed from the other and intermingling was discouraged. That put her on an interesting train of thought: "so, um, the academy was all girls..."

"Uh huh."

"And you were in the opposite group from me. The rumor was that you guys are built different from us."

Kate paused, then took a long sip of her drink. "I can confirm that. We were different alright."

Amy set hers back down on the bar roughly. "Come on really? I figured it was just a gross rumor. Is it true?"

Kate nodded hastily.

"That your group were... that you have..."

She nodded again, though her cheeks were reddening more than before and she suddenly had to look aside. It was a sensitive topic.

"Oh. Oh my, I always wondered." Amy stepped forward and again rested her elbows on the bar, and naturally Kate's gaze was drawn back to the curving chasm of her cleavage. "That's crazy."

Kate would have expected revulsion at that information, but instead the lovely Amy was now close enough to smell and was giving her an eyeful. She looked further up and saw the intrigue on her gorgeous face. Feeling her throat begin to tighten she reached for her drink and took a deep gulp. Her seated posture began to twist and writhe. "Oh... yeah, yeah it's crazy alright. Oh, damn..."

"Are you okay?"

"I'm not sure," Kate gasped. "It feels so different, being with someone like me again. I wasn't ready for this."

"But I'm not like you," Amy said, "I don't have a-"

"But we're both from the academy. We're more alike than anyone else, you realize that. Right? Unnh..!"

Amy was showing shock as she watched Kate's state worsen. "Look, are you okay? What's wrong? Are you having an allergic reaction or something?"

"N-no, I'm not," Kate stuttered, "I'm just... I have this feeling right now. I've never felt it until now." They both stopped and gave her a moment to breathe, then Kate's voice dropped to a whisper: "Amy. Tell me... tell me more about what it was like at the academy."

"Oh sure, okay. In my group?"

"Yes, in your group. And what they'd heard about my group."

"Well, we were girls, in the normal sense. I guess that makes us the 'control' group? But I mean it didn't mean anything, whenever we'd get to play with you it was normal, just kids playing..."

"Yes. We were just kids."

"Mhmm," Amy replied, and as she looked at her it dawned on her what might be going on with Kate. It was the same thing that went on with most of the men who sat at her bar. "But... but we aren't kids anymore, are we?"

"N-no, now we're fully grown."

Amy stood up straight for her, and the scarlet haired adult was examining her now with an obvious attraction as her bosom's outward jut swayed from the change in posture. For a tense moment she returned that examining gaze, in mutual fascination for what they'd grown to become. "I think I understand now. Look, I'm going to step out for a smoke break."

"You smoke?"

"No."

"Me neither."

"Come on though, let's go. This conversation feels weird in here, and you look like you need some fresh air." Amy immediately ducked under the bar and moved into the kitchen, on a straight path for the door to the back lot. Seeing her go, Kate scuttled after her in pursuit.

Outside it was a cool night in early spring. The grease trap was only steps away and it stunk of discarded deep fryer oil. As soon as Kate was outside with her Amy had to ask again, "are you okay?" She looked down and saw that Kate wore jeans, and over that a green skirt wrapped around her thighs, completely hiding anything about her from the waist down. Kate stepped close enough that she could feel Amy's chest pressing against her own.

"I... yes. I feel incredible actually. I finally feel it."

"What do you mean," Amy began, but she was silenced as Kate came in for the kiss. It certainly was an unexpected advance, and in such an ugly place, but of course some part of Amy had welcomed the chance of such a move when inviting her out there. It only took a moment for their tongues to start lashing against each other. Kate's hands circled Amy's slender waist and pulled her closer, squeezing their bodies tight together with an unexpected strength that excited Amy more than any of her reluctant encounters with boys in her past. What they were doing felt right.

"Mmh, okay," Amy whispered. "I guess we really are birds of a feather."

"Mhmm," a hungry Kate replied as she pulled the busty Amy tighter still against herself, desperate to resume their embrace. As their lips slammed together again Amy was sure she felt something suitable to the rumors around the region of Kate's lap rubbing against her. Kate gasped as Amy's hand came exploring for whatever it was, that thing that differed Kate's group from her own.

Despite all the fabric barriers around upper thigh region Amy's hand landed upon some of her shaft... and it was growing, coming to life. All for the incredible orange haired girl from Kate's childhood whose lips were so sweetly locked against her own!

A strained, near guttural groan issued from Amy's throat as she felt what she was hiding -- the throbbing, the warmth, the size. All the discussion of how abnormal they each were really was only scratching the surface with Kate! Her grasp was spurred into motion, up and down as she tried to comprehend the dimension of what was taking form against Kate's legs, never finding the end of it.

"Kate, you're... big!"

"I, I guess I am? I've never had this happen before. Not until now that I'm with you. This is all new."

"Jesus, Kate. This is wild. We really need to get out of here."

"Please, yes. Let's go somewhere."

Amy stepped back to look down at Kate's lap. Still, there was nothing to discern. She had to see more. "My place." She yanked the door open again and yelled into the kitchen, "Danny, I have a personal emergency! Can you watch the bar until close?" As soon as she'd heard her answer she grabbed Kate's hand and they were off.

***

They burst into Amy's little apartment, only a block away from the pub. With immediate aggression Kate turned and pressed Amy against the wall, reveling in the feel of her incredible figure against her own as their lips desperately rejoined. One of Amy's legs rose, and gravidly she ground up and down against the restrained mass in Kate's pant leg. The scarlet haired futa in turn groaned in frustration at her discomfort and lust. "I need to get out of this clothing," she panted.

"Absolutely." Amy fingers wrapped around the fabric of that green skirt, "you're wearing far too much."

They yanked it down, revealing all sorts of mad bulging taking place within the slim fit of Kate's jeans. Both their eyes were wide with wonder at what they were seeing, and quickly after the jeans were next to go down. Now standing in just her top and some boxer briefs, Kate was able to sigh her relief at the pressure released. Meanwhile Amy was still staring at the unfurling confusion that was grandly taking place behind that last overstretched fabric barrier.

Kate saw a couch nearby and went over to sit on it, her underwear swaying heavily like a sack full of snakes. "They've never done this, you see. I've always had them, but never... never getting hard until now."

"What do you mean 'they'," Amy said as she went over to her and knelt at her feet. She reached into those boxer briefs and pulled out an absolutely monstrous semi-hardened cock. "Oh my god, that really is huge. That is positively massive!"

Kate was just as amazed by what was happening. Never before had she felt blood and vitality where it was now! Only in a grown up Amy's presence had there ever been any sign of life. Rising with each beat of her heart, inches and inches more were gained.

"And it's beautiful," Amy added, her voice dropping to an impassioned whisper. "What a gorgeous cock. It won't stop getting bigger! I think I love it," Her grasp began to move up and down against expanding flesh, and Kate gasped with delight at the incredible sensation that caused.

"Oh my god, it feels good. Keep stroking it, Amy."

Amy did so, and Kate was moaning and writhing with each pass. Amy had to rise higher, lifting her rear off of her legs to keep up with the height Kate's cock was gaining as it went vertical and dead-straight, easily extending over a foot from where it started! The pink head was perfectly smooth as it emerged out of thin, lacy foreskin that stretched taut for the first time around a throbbing, seething veiny pillar. At full length there wasn't enough to ever climb back up around it.

"Good god!" It needed Amy's lips, and more urgently her hands ran up and down as she started to kiss and suckle against the heat.

"Amy, that feels so good! But-but... there's more," Kate choked. She started to fidget with the waistband of her boxer briefs. "Please don't be scared, but... there's much more."

"How could there be? Show me," Amy said, and for a moment Kate floated her rear off the couch so they could yank the boxer briefs down her legs.

Time seemed to slow, despite the haste with which they were wrenching them down. Amy felt like she could faint as she began to witness what else was going on with Kate's body - below the base of Kate's shaft, where her balls ought to have been, a second one began. Kate had two massive twins for cocks, and they were beating hard for the first time after years of dormancy, just for Amy! Once they were passing her knees and those briefs fell to the floor it flicked upwards to bang against the first, setting them swaying.

Amy literally fell back in shock. "Holy shit!"

Both of them were in complete awe. "I've never seen them like this before," Kate murmured. With trembling hands she took hold of each, then shifted a bit in her seat to fully reveal a third feature: Again, no balls. Instead, her female sex. "So I'm almost as surprised as you. Please don't be scared."

"I'm... I'm not scared," Amy said. "I'm utterly amazed, but not scared. The caretakers at the academy, they made us the way we are."

"Yes, probably," Kate agreed. She tore her gaze off of her dual members to look again, in desire, at Amy.

"They made me pretty strange as well, you know. I'm basically like, a set of tits with a woman attached."

"Don't say that," Kate said softly. "I think you're the most perfect thing I've ever seen. You must be, because look what you've done."

Amy blushed at that. She was no stranger to flattery, but hearing it come from Kate with her flagrant expressions of lust towering between them, it really hit different. She got to her feet and started to shimmy out of her jeans and underwear. Next she started to peel out of her stretched out top, and Kate ceased to even breathe as she saw her breasts release from within it and fall back down upon herself. Not only were they so large, they were perfect, high and round, barely sagging at all over her svelte, idealized body. She was impossibly hot.

Kate gasped, and her hands fell to her sides. Her mouth hung agape as she struggled to handle the urgency in her cocks as their bulging veins pumped them even further into readiness and they began to visibly tremble. Aroused for the first time. They couldn't possibly get harder then, and were starting to drool some glistening sort of pre from their tips. "Amy, I feel like they could explode. It almost hurts, but... but it feels so good."

"You ought to be naked as well."

"Yeah, you're right." Kate leaned forward to wriggle out of her top, and in her moment of darkness as the shirt lifted off of her Amy quickly dropped back to her knees. Kate groaned out loud as she felt her hands grasping at her stiffened trunks.

She went silent, just awed by the situation unfolding before her: A gorgeous busty angel kneeling naked, slowly stroking each of her enormous cocks, her blue eyes locked onto her own as she licked away the glistening pre from one throbbing head, then the other. It was a heaven she'd never known she should deserve, yet seeing it unfold before her, it surely was her right.

GeneraZ
GeneraZ
660 Followers