The Carnal Canal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go babes go."

"Got room for more?"

With Tommy still fucking her deeply from behind, Beth yelled to the two – "Fuck off. Can't you see we're busy."

"Give us a smile, luv, then you can get back to your business," one of them yelled back.

Beth did indeed smile, noticed Darren's cock now nearby as he lay underneath her, and took Erik back in her mouth. Putting a hand on Darren's belly, Beth stroked him, then tried to reach for his cock. Seeing this, Darren slid further under her, to put his hand in reach. With mouth and pussy full of Erik and Tommy, Beth began stroking Darren with one hand and felt herself swept away.

Erik was now on his knees, gently fucking her mouth as Tommy fucked her furiously from behind; and she had a handful of Darren. Having never entertained three cocks before, Beth found her existence at the moment was all about cock. Beautiful cock.

And the card game was completely forgotten.

As the pair in the dinghy moved around a bend in the canal, Tracy and Lisa moved into a side-to-side 69; lapping away at each other while fondling a breast with a free hand. As each moved to the other's clit again, they came in unison, each grinding her pussy into the other's face in pleasure.

As they moaned loudly and thrust against each other, Erik looked to see them licking the cum from each other's lips. Finished with each other, they looked back to the threesome. Tired of stroking Darren while balancing with her other hand, Beth was now simply holding his cock as Erik and Tommy fucked her at both ends.

Having cum and feeling a little left out of the action now, Lisa and Tracy felt like some cock. Moving to the threesome, Tracy said, "Darren's mine."

"Okay," said Lisa, who threw a leg over Beth and moved so her pussy was before Erik. Pushing her belly against him, Erik pulled out of Beth's mouth and sank back on his haunches to lower his face to the level of Lisa's blonde bush.

As he did so, Tracy put a hand on Beth's back and, squatting, pulled Beth's hand off Darren's cock, to replace it with her own. Looking over Beth into Darren's eyes, Tracy squeezed him. "Feel like a fuck, Darren?"

"I fucking guess so," said Darren, squinting up into the sun.

With that, Tracy lowered herself onto Darren's lucky cock and began to gently ride him. As she did, Tommy bent over Beth's bum to kiss her. At Beth's head, Lisa pushed Erik away and sank down his chest to impale herself on his cock. Each pussy now had a cock in place.

As Tommy fucked Beth from behind, Tracy had her hands on Beth's back, riding Darren, who was under Beth and still fondling her breasts. Bodybuilder Erik had his hands under willowy Lisa's bum and was lifting her up and down his shaft.

For long moments, nobody said a word. Each was wrapped up in the ecstasy of fucking someone and all that could be heard were moans and the sloppy sounds of fucking; and the lapping of waves against the hull.

Finally, as Tommy plunged deeply, full-length, into Beth, who had her head on her arms on the deck, the two came powerfully together; moaning loudly in pleasure. As Tommy went full length into her one last time and shot his load, Beth gushed around his cock and found herself going limp all over from the alcohol, sun and fucking and rather collapsed with her breasts crushing into Darren's chest. Beneath her, a squinting Darren blasted his cum into Tracy as she rode him to orgasm and, simultaneously, Erik and Lisa came together loudly.

For a short time, everyone stayed where they were, cocks in pussies, rather not wanting to break the spell they all seemed under. But, as Tommy's knees began to ache a bit from being on the hard deck and Erik's leg muscles tightened under the weight of Lisa, still impaled on him, and Tracy's thigh's burned a little from squatting on Darren, they all began to move apart and collapse on the deck around them. As the men lay back, a woman lay belly down on each of them and used them as a pillow. Instinctively, each covered their pillow's cock and balls with a hand or arm to protect them from the sun and fell into a contented stupor.

"You know," said Lisa in a sleepy, quiet voice. "This holiday didn't turn out so bad after all."

12