The Carnal Remedy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lifting up onto his knees, he positioned the stiffened cock between the crevice of his ass cheeks then placed both of his hands on top of Robert's broad shoulders. A deep breath escaped him while he prepared himself for the imminent penetration.

"Look at me, Bobby," he said softly.

Robert's blue eyes opened slowly, and he was confronted by a maelstrom of grey. The effect it had on him was powerful, and his breath hitched within him as Joshua slowly lowered himself onto his cock.

His ascent into the young boy's anus was rapturous. Tight heat clutched around him as his descending body forced his shaft deeper, and deeper still.

It was smooth like velvet, and perfect. When he was finally fully encased within Joshua's beautiful ass, the young nurse let out a shaky breath while Robert groaned with pleasure.

"You have the tightest little hole," Robert praised him hoarsely. "If I didn't have this damn injury, I would bend you over the side of this bed, and pound into you until you couldn't remember your own name."

"I'm having trouble remembering it now," Joshua chuckled lightly before lifting himself so that only the head of Robert's thick shaft was buried inside of him.

After a beat, he slowly eased back down until his bottom lightly touched the tops of Robert's thighs.

A ragged moan erupted from Robert followed by another, and another. His young nurse was eagerly fucking him in a languid fashion, and Robert absolutely loved it.

"I want to rut into you like an animal," Robert admitted harshly. "Push your legs over your head, and fuck you until you're begging me to stop."

Taking the full brunt of the thick cock between his cheeks, Joshua began to pant. "What makes you think I would want you to stop?" he gasped.

"You would love it," Robert agreed. His fingers tightened where they rested on Joshua's hips when he descended again. "I would make you love it."

The trembling timbre of his voice alerted Joshua to how close he was to the edge. Increasing his tempo, he began rocketing Robert's shaft into his rectum.

"Fuck me, lieutenant," he growled. "Make me take it."

Robert's cock was now being furiously stroked by the hot walls of Joshua's tight ass, and he began to unravel while coherent speech eluded him.

Letting out a ragged cry, he lifted his hands to grasp onto the sides of the boy's beautiful face, before plunging his tongue between his lips.

His entire frame shuddered, and shook, and then his balls unleashed a torrent of cum inside of him.

When it was over, Robert sagged in repletion, and pressed his forehead to Joshua's.

"Fuck. You're going to kill me," he gasped harshly.

Joshua grinned in response before running his fingers through Robert's dark hair in a soothing gesture. "You're not that old yet, lieutenant."

Peering up at him through his lashes, Robert scowled in playful warning, but was too tired to hold the look for long. Dropping his gaze, he took a deep breath, and let it out slowly.

As gingerly as he could, Joshua eased from Robert's lap until his softened member slipped from his body.

Once he was free he quickly stood upon the bed before turning to leap onto the floor. Walking to the end of the bed, he rounded it until he stood at the foot, and waited for Robert to lift his head in order to look at him.

"What are you doing?" Robert wondered in exhaustion.

Joshua smiled in response. Leaning forward, he grasped onto the bed spread with both hands, and pulled on it until Robert's body began sliding down the mattress.

He didn't stop until Robert was laying completely flat, and his head was a reasonable distance from the headboard.

"Tada!" he said in amusement.

Robert shook his head as he fought the desire to chuckle. "Cute," he grumbled.

"Seems like you need a nap," Joshua observed before climbing back onto the bed. "I think I wore you out."

Robert lightly arched his spine before emitting a huge yawn. "That actually sounds really good," he admitted with his eyes closed.

Collapsing onto the bed beside him, Joshua bent his elbow, and rested the side of his head on his hand. A small smile tilted his lips, and his grey eyes passed over Robert's still form.

"Feeling any better?" he inquired quietly.

Lolling his head to the side, Robert opened his blue eyes, and looked at the man who was his care giver. He had never felt more sated, or replete in his life.

"I've never felt this good. Ever," he told him.

"I'm glad," Joshua replied. "Physical therapy definitely seems to work with you."

Robert grinned, and turned his attention back towards the ceiling before allowing his eyes to drift closed again. "I guess that was all I needed," he said with a sigh. "Do you mind if I keep you?"

"I don't have any plans to go anywhere," Joshua assured him.

Nodding in approval, Robert's face relaxed, and he slowly began to drift towards slumber. He was just beginning to ease into a state of unconsciousness when a horrible sound broke the silence within the room.

"What... the ever loving... fuck."

Robert's eyes popped open, and his neck swiveled so that he was facing the door. Both he, and Joshua gazed impassively at Robert's older brother where he stood in horror on the threshold.

"What the hell are you doing, Bobby?"

Lifting a brow, Robert smirked. "I'm trying to sleep, Louis. What the hell are you doing?"

"I decided to come home for my lunch break. I figured I'd better check on you since you're such a trouble maker, and I'm glad to see you haven't disappointed me."

Turning his head, Robert rolled his eyes at the ceiling.

"You!" Louis snapped while pointing a finger at Joshua. "I am not paying you for this kind of thing!"

Joshua's eyes widened, and then he turned to look at Robert. At the same time, Robert turned to look at him. A grin appeared on both of their faces simultaneously, and then Robert turned to look at his brother.

"Fuck you, Louis."