The Carny Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That you do," he said through his sniffles, "but I won't stop trying to fix what I did. I promise!"

"Thank you. Let's get back to Millie and Roy before they miss us."

Once back in the living room we found them sitting on the edge of their seats leaning in toward each other as they walked down memory lane. I'm pretty sure I saw her eyes dart down to catch a few glimpses of that huge bulge in Roy's trouser leg.

I chuckled to myself. As the afternoon wore on we finalized our plans for my birthday dinner.

We agreed on a place, the nicest restaurant in town at Bruce's insistence. They would be back at seven to pick us up.

Roy and I donned the nicest clothes we owned. He was looking himself over in the full length mirror and he still struck me as the most handsome man on the planet.

I walked up and cupped my hand around the bulge no pants had ever fully disguised.

"You're the most beautiful hunk of man I've ever seen, Roy McManus!"

"I was going to say the same thing about you," he said and planted a kiss on my lips.

Two bottles of wine were consumed at dinner in honor of me becoming legal. Over dinner Bruce confided that he was entertaining the notion of giving up the carnival. I saw the disappointment register in Roy's eyes.

"Yeah," Bruce said, "With the tool and die business taking off like it has I can't really give it the time it needs."

"That's a shame," Roy said, sounding wistful, "I hate to see so many of them dying out. We're losing an American tradition."

"I couldn't agree more," Bruce continued, "So I'd like to offer another birthday present. Why don't you guys take it...see if you can bring it back to what it was before I stuck my head up my ass?"

"Bruce...that's nice of you...but we could never afford to buy you out," I confessed.

"It wouldn't be much of a present if I expected you to buy it, Ed. I mean, I can afford to keep it going just for the comfort of knowing it's still out there, but even at its most profitable it didn't bring in enough for Millie and me to feel it now."

Roy's eyes lit up.

"But I know you and Ed could turn it around, Roy. It's the life you guys love. Knowing it's still out there AND successful would make me the happiest. It'll never make you two rich, but it'll sure keep you comfortable...and, most of all, happy. It's purely a handshake deal. I can't think of two more trustworthy men...if you're willing to put your trust in me again, that is...and forgive me all those...unforgivable things I said."

Roy looked at me.

"I'm game if you are, but I leave the final decision to you," I told him.

He stuck his hand out to Bruce and they shook.

"You've got your work cut out for you, Roy," Millie said in her typically droll delivery, "The dipshit ran off nearly everybody you valued."

"I'll bet I can get them back...most of them anyway," he said, sporting his irrepressible smile.

"If anybody can it's you," she agreed.

When we got home we stripped naked and kissed like there was no tomorrow. Our dicks sprang up hard as boards.

"That was the birthday present to end all birthday presents your uncle gave you," Roy beamed.

"He gave it to us...to you really. My birthday was just his excuse. He knows full well I could never turn that thing around. He put that on you, boss. Nobody runs a tighter ship."

"Come here, carny!" he said with a mischievous grin.

He rolled me up on top of him and stuffed my mouth on his tongue. I felt his leaky cock head rubbing my balls, smearing them with his slick 'em.

"Ah-h-h-h! Now there's the birthday present to end all birthday presents," I said, reaching back to fondle his member, "How about letting me snuff that candle in my ass?"

His eyebrows did that little dance I loved so much.

"How do you want me?" he asked.

"Flat on your back...I want to do the work!"

I rolled off to his side and swiped my fingers over his oozing slit, applying it each time to my pucker. Then I proceeded to suck his dick till it was thick in a mixture of my saliva and his delicious juice.

Straddling his wide hips, I squatted down till I could stand his cock up and press the head to my hole. I bore down till it popped me open.

I sank about half way down on it and Roy sheepishly laughed as he watched my hard-on fall limp, drooling my load out onto his belly.

"I'm sorry, sport. Mother Nature gave me so much more than any man needs."

I scooped some of it up on my fingers and tasted myself.

"I'm not. As far as I'm concerned she gave you EXACTLY what this man needs!"

He laughed.

My ass slid down until it was cradled by his scrotum. I started bouncing, slowly lengthening the strokes until his full shaft was reaping the rewards I heaped on it.

His beautiful nipples erected in a call for attention. I sat on his balls and slid my hands up over his belly to tug at them.

That beautiful dick made me feel like a million bucks as I ground on its base. I left off teasing his nipples to twine my fingers in his luxurious chest and belly fur. Deep moans rumbled up from his cavernous chest.

Soon he was so overcome with lust he grabbed me by my hips and began bouncing me again. I pressed my hands to his firm ball of a belly and aided his effort.

Before long we were working my clutching sphincter over his entire length. Each time I slid up his fat stalk he would slam me back down onto his scrotum. I started seeing stars and howled in ecstasy.

His sultry bass began to fill the air with lusty groans, signaling me he was getting close. We ramped up our efforts.

Suddenly he slammed me down just as he lifted his loins to grind them to me. He began flexing his cock till he had himself pumped up to a punishing girth while he writhed beneath me. He was spewing his potent seed in me while I limply sat atop him and gratefully received it.

When he was through coming he lowered his hips until his butt sank into the mattress. I contentedly sat still and let his cum leak back out onto his balls. He softened until I felt him slip out of me.

I climbed off him and knelt at his side to lick them clean, occasionally taking some up to share with him in my passionate, adoring kisses. His satisfied moans floated out with each one.

Once I had them cleaned I started sucking the huge orbs one at a time. He ran his fat fingers through my hair and sighed with contentment.

I curled up under his arm.

"You're the one...the man from my dreams," he half-whispered.

It was the last thing I heard him say that night before he lulled me to sleep with his comforting snore.

The next day we arranged to get a phone line so he could begin trying to reassemble his crew. Before Christmas he had most of them back, eager to follow his leadership.

By the end of January he'd found replacements for the ones who had simply lost interest in life on the road and retired from the circuit. The rest of his time was spent consulting with Bruce about the financial end of the business.

Bruce was thrilled when Roy told him how much of the old crew he'd managed to bring back on board. He offered to keep the carnival under the umbrella of his other business concern so his accountant could manage the cash flow and taxes and funnel the profits to us.

It was an offer we couldn't refuse. With each passing day a little more of the Roy I'd first fallen in love with returned. And with each little bit he revealed I fell a little more back under his old spell.

In early February, on the day of Roy's fifty-first birthday, we went out to the storage facitity where the carnival rested in the off-season to look it over.

We went to the disassembled Tilt-A-Whirl, by which I'd first thrown my duffle bag into his truck. I found a spot where no onlookers would possibly be able to spot us and called him over.

Dropping to my knees I unzipped him. To his surprise I pulled his dick out and began nibbling at his foreskin until I had him fully erect. I peeled it back off the head and hungrily tongued his gaping slit.

He was nervous but never fought me off him. Before long I had him unconcerned with being discovered. I stopped sucking him long enough to unbutton his shirt half-way up, exposing the belly I'd adored since childhood.

I sank my fingers into the fur that covered it and resumed. He dug the fingers of both hands into my hair and moaned.

The old battle to get him down in my throat suddenly began to rage. His cock responded by swelling to an unbelievable thickness. I fought back with abandon.

Roy was trying to keep quiet and avoid calling attention to us. There was nobody within earshot anyway so his inadvertent grunts and yelps went unnoticed.

I felt my throat begin to yield to him. He cinched my hair up in his fat fingers.

"Oh, GOD! You're getting there, sport! I think you're going make it this time!"

It was all the encouragement I needed. I bore down on him with all my might. Suddenly I was taken by a gut-wrenching gag and reeled back off him. Immediately I dove in and resumed the fight.

I suddenly thought to try helping it in by swallowing. The next thing I knew my chin brushed his khakis.

"OH FUCK!" Roy said in an uncharacteristically high pitched squeak.

I pulled off him and beamed up into his astonished gaze.

"You got him!" he growled.

"I can get him again! I know how!" I excitedly responded.

I quickly undid his belt and unhooked his waistband, then yanked his pants and boxers down around his thighs. Without further delay I tackled the thing again.

After a brief struggle I felt my chin cradled in the comforting warmth of his hefty scrotum. I pressed on until my nose sank into his pad and held still.

Roy's hips began to buck and I felt that massively fat cock start flexing in my throat. It was a little painful but I refused to be denied that moment of satisfaction. He was pumping his seed straight into my stomach and I'd never felt so proud.

I stayed on him for as long I could go without air and then reeled back off his still spurting hard-on. I watched in awe as a couple of streamers caught my face.

A couple more got my shirt. His load then began lazily rolling out from his slit to drop on the ground between my knees.

I could hardly believe my eyes. Right in my face was that hulking, hooded cyclops - glistening from those meaty bulbs all the way to its fat base in a heavy coat of my saliva and his cum. My sense of accomplishment swelled beyond measure.

When I looked up Roy was gape-mouthed in his utter disbelief. I quickly slid my lips over his glans to catch his remnants.

After I was certain his orgasm was complete I pulled off again and planted a loving kiss on his big cock head.

"OH, ED!" he exclaimed.

"Happy birthday, handsome! Have I ever told you you're the man in all my dreams too?"

He started to tear up, "I've never loved ANYONE the way I love you!"

I kissed his balls and helped him up with his underwear and trousers. When he lifted me to my feet he pulled my cum streaked face to his in both hands and proceeded to vigorously tongue fuck me.

When he released me we lapped each other's face clean, laughing all the while like kids playing hooky from school.

"Sorry about your shirt," he said.

"Not me," I assured him.

I stripped it off and threw it over my shoulder. He ran his fingers up into the patch of hair between my pecs and kissed me again.

"Oh-h-h-h! What a handsome man!" he praised me.

I fastened the buttons of his shirt I'd undone.

"Hungry?" he asked.

"My throat's a little sore."

He laughed and took me under his arm, walking us toward his truck.

"Nothing some good old barbecue and a couple of pitchers of beer won't fix, sport," he beamed.

That was another thing he'd been right about. Once we settled into life in Pensacola I quickly developed the taste for the stuff he assured me I would that long ago night in our room.

He made a few more business related calls when we got back after dinner and once he was done I fished his cock and balls out of his pants for more birthday sex.

"I know it's only eight but we might as well just get naked and go to bed if I know you," he said with a big smile.

Once we were stretched out I started chewing one of his nipples while I tugged at the other. His beautiful belly shook in joyous laughter beneath me. I looked up at him.

"Want to fuck my ass?"

"Nah! I want to see you show that dick who's boss again!"

I wriggled down to his lap and nursed on the head until I had the veins bulging out on his shaft. At that point I began lavishing the glistening bulbs that flanked his slit with adoring kisses.

"Is there a more beautiful sight on God's earth?" he asked in utter contentment.

I smiled up at him and opened my mouth wide. I sank down onto his hulking member and engaged it in battle once again. It was a struggle still but, to his delight, I won.

He gave me his ass to get off in afterward. We cleaned up and then snuggled for the rest of the evening.

"G'night, birthday boy," I said as he fell into a deep yawn.

I gave his bulky balls a firm goodnight squeeze.

He scooped me up on top of him and pecked my lips with a kiss, "See you in the morning, sport. I love you!"

"Love you too, handsome."

I rolled off him onto my side. He cuddled up to my back spoon fashion and pressed his big, warm genitals to my butt. He draped his arm over me and we dropped off in no time.

Two weeks later we were on the storage grounds with all the crew getting ready to roll out for our return to the road. The task was overwhelming to me, but Roy stayed right on top of everything and little by little it all fell into place.

I swelled with pride watching him in action. He was everything I had fallen so head over heels in love with that first summer as he patiently but firmly doled out his orders.

Suddenly we heard what sounded like a gun shot.

"What the hell was that?" I asked in shock.

"Sounded like a tire to me," Roy calmly said.

He inspected the trucks and trailers one after another until he located one that had blown.

"That's what I thought," he said, stripping out of his shirt.

He slapped the driver's door. It opened.

"You got a blown tire. Let's get it changed so we can get on the road."

"Yes, sir!" he said as he climbed out.

It was one of the new guys.

"If you'll fetch me your crank I can be rolling your landing gear down while you get your spare loose. Ed, get his trailer unchained and break the hitch for me," he efficiently instructed us.

We stripped out of our shirts as well and went to work. By the time I had the hitch broken Roy was well underway with the landing gear. I stood by, watching his broad back and huge shoulders heaving on the crank.

His balls were straining low against the back of his left trouser leg. I helplessly erected while he huffed and puffed in his exertion. The angle of my cock in my briefs made it painful.

Once Roy had the wheels off the ground he straightened up. His muscle mass was inflated like I'd never seen it.

Before me stood that furry, ball-bellied Hercules who had called his crew to gather at his feet at the end of my first set-up. I probably had drool running down my chin as I lustfully stared at him.

He grabbed the tire iron and set about breaking the lug nuts. A couple or three challenged him pretty good, but neither of us looking on had a doubt in our minds that the behemoth could be bested.

The new guy looked at me with one of those 'Holy shit!' looks as we bore witness to Roy's show of strength. I shrugged and just grinned.

Once we had the change completed the guy hopped back in his truck waiting for the go-ahead signal. Roy's trousers had slipped way lower than he usually kept them belted...not under his belly but pretty far down on it.

He hooked his thumbs in the waist at his hips and slid them together until his pants were back up a couple of inches below his navel where he liked them. As he executed the move his muscle mass momentarily bounced to attention.

I thought my dick was going to break in half. With no way to disguise it, I finally just gave in and stuck my hand down in my jeans to free it up. My fairly thick six incher stretched across my right hip forming a painfully obvious bulge.

When Roy saw the unmistakable lump arcing across my front he belly laughed. He picked up our shirts and pitched them to me. I draped them over my arm and pinned them to my stomach to shield it from general view.

Doing his best Ward Bond, he pointed his hand out in front of him and bellowed at the top his mighty lungs, "WAGONS HO-O-O-O-O!"

We watched the caravan slowly lumber into motion. He took me under his arm, beaming with happiness, and started walking us to his truck.

"I don't think I've ever seen you look sexier...my hard-on sure thanks you for the cover," I sheepishly grinned.

"Hardly noticeable, sport," he teased, "I doubt anybody but me saw it...really."

I elbowed his hairy, shifting paunch as we walked and said, "Shut up, you big turd!"

He belly laughed again and opened my door for me, like the true gentleman he was.

"Climb in, carny. We got places to go and people to meet."

He closed it, then went around and squeezed in next to me. The engine rumbled to life and we set off on the journey that would last us the rest of his happy-go-lucky career.

12