The Carol Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Carol. How are you doing?"

"Everybody asks me that and I don't know what to say."

"Darrel and William have been talking. They want to know how you would feel if they video tape everything tonight."

"I hadn't thought about that. I sure don't want millions of people to see me," she said to her husband but then wondered if that was really the truth.

"I believe that the video would just be for us."

"Then, I think they should. I love to watch the gal in our video. I'm not so sure how I will feel watching myself though."

"Okay, gotta run. I'll tell them to make the arrangements for the video. Love ya. Oh, wait, wait baby, there's more. Let's see, oh yeah, Alisha said that it doesn't matter what you wear and it's okay if you have your hair in curlers and no makeup. I think she wants to take care of that at her place."

"I sure don't want the guys to see me with no makeup, my hair in rollers and wearing jeans."

"No, no. That's not it. I guess there's a back entrance or something so they won't see you when we arrive."

"Okay, got it."

He was gone before Carol could even say goodbye to him. As she looked at the woman reflected in the full length mirror, she saw that she looked the same as she had appeared before last Friday's couples only, interracial party. But, appearances can be deceiving. She wasn't the same, she was becoming a different person. ______

After Brad hung up the phone, he sat as his desk and reflected on all that happened in the three months since he and Darrel had watched the video that started it all. He recalled how the tiny seed of Darrel's idea had been firmly planted in his mind, how the idea was nourished by water and sunshine, fertilized to make it grow faster, finally sprouted, grew to its potential size and was ready to be harvested. Was he ready for the harvest? He asked himself. Almost immediately he concluded that he didn't have the answer to his own question; not just yet, but soon. ______

This time the three rode in Brad's Jeep Wrangler. Carol sat in the back seat, gazing out the window at the moonglow reflected on the white snowy fields, lost in her thoughts. She had followed Alisha's advice and was wearing jeans, boots and a big quilted coat. Her hair, in fact, was in rollers. She didn't feel comfortable with Brad and Darrel seeing her like this and without even a trace of makeup. All three of them were nervous which was manifested by constant conversation from the front seat about everything but where they were going and why they were going there. It took longer in the Jeep than in the Corvette to drive from the southwest corner of the state to its geographical center, but only by a few extra minutes and they arrived right on time.

Suddenly they were there. After Brad parked and set the brake, he turned around, looked at his wife and wasn't surprised to see that she was a step or two beyond nervous. "Well, baby, this is it. Last chance. What do you think?"

Darrel felt like he was eaves dropping on a sensitive husband/wife conversation and so he stepped out of the car into the cold night to give Brad and Carol some privacy. He sure hoped they wouldn't talk long though because he was freezing his ass off.

"I think this is what you want," Carol said. "I mean obviously, I know this . . . this night is what you want, or we wouldn't be here. I wouldn't have been here last Friday, Brad. We wouldn't watch those videos together. You wouldn't talk about all the things you want me to do with other men if this wasn't something you really want. It would be like it always was, just us, just you and me, just Brad and Carol. So I know this is what you want, right?"

"Carol I can't seem to think of anything else. I never been able to explain to you, or myself, why I want this so much and any attempt now, I know, would seem feeble. Yeah, Carol, this is what I want," he confirmed for the umpteenth time as he looked into her moist eyes.

Carol didn't say a word. Rather, she just opened the door and stepped out of the jeep into the cold night.

This time they went around the back of the building and crunched the thin crust of frozen snow with each footfall, and then up a flight of stairs. Carol didn't know if her legs would support her as she climbed, she thought they might give out as she started the ascent following Darrel, who seemed to know where they were supposed to be going. He wrapped on the door just once before it was opened. Alisha was dressed almost exactly like Carol, tight low-cut jeans, boots and a sexy sweater. "Come in, come in, welcome . . . get out the cold." She gave Carol a kiss on both cheeks, hugged Darrel and turned to Brad. "Brad it's so nice to finally meet you. Thanks for this, thanks for tonight. I hope it will be everything you've been dreaming about." Then she also kissed him on both cheeks and pushed her big, soft breasts into his muscled chest.

Alisha led them to the door of the very same bathroom Carol had been in when she called Brad just the week before. "Guys, we've got to get her ready so give us a few minutes and go meet the brothers." She turned to Darrel, "we're all set up in the main room. There are snacks, soft drinks and juice but no alcohol tonight." With that she and Carol went into the bathroom and closed the door.

After the bathroom door was closed and he was separated from the love of his life, Brad wasn't sure he would be able to swallow because his mouth was as dry as desert sand. He actually felt a little faint as he walked slowly behind Darrel and thought how awful and embarrassing it would be if he passed out. They could hear talking and nervous laughter coming from down the hall. Then they entered the room that the Friday before had first been filled with round tables and later with three king-sized mattresses. However, tonight in the center of the room were two giant mattresses pushed together and covered with, what looked like, brand new white bottom sheets. Standing around were two and half dozen men. All of them were black and all of them were naked. Brad saw that each man had a black plastic bracelet around his right wrist. None wore a mask, a hood, or a T-shirt as some had in their favorite video. All of the men seemed very anxious. The air was so thick with anticipation and excitement it seemed as if you could cut it with a dull butter knife. There was soft music playing in the background that was the same that had been playing the week before, but, Brad couldn't have known that. Two fully clothed very young white men were standing apart from the others talking softly to each other. Brad noticed a huge video camera mounted on a tripod about shoulder high and aimed down at the mattresses. On the floor, between the two cameramen was another video camera. He noticed that a light on a stand was also aimed down at the mattresses, but, hadn't been turned on yet.

"Are you okay?" Darrel asked.

"I'm terrified. I sure hope this isn't a huge mistake . . . "

He was interrupted by a totally nude tall thin black man who stuck out his hand and said, "Hey Brad, I'm William, this is great, glad to finally meetcha."

Brad couldn't help but notice the big, black cock -- with a foreskin intact -- hanging between William's legs that, while still soft, was bigger than he was when totally hard. Brad awkwardly shook William's hand and said, "likewise, man."

"Hey Darrel," said William, "ain't you gonna get ready to party? You know you're included in the thirty count, donncha?"

This didn't come as a surprise to Brad. He knew that Darrel was going to fuck Carol. But Darrel wasn't a stranger, he was his best friend. He was someone that he saw every work day and often on weekends too. He remembered that Darrel had made out with his wife just a week ago at this very place. How would he feel after watching his friend between his wife's legs as he pounded into her? It wouldn't be too long now before he had some idea of how it would feel.

He surveyed the guys who had sort of organized into groups of three or four and couldn't help noticing that Alisha had really come through in the "hung" department. Each was endowed with a cock that was much larger than average. Some were very thick, some very long but most were thick and long. Even though they were not completely hard he saw that some of the cocks were bigger than any that he and Carol had ever seen the the videos. Not one, that he could see, was as small as the largest in their video. About half of the cocks were circumcised, like he was.

He guessed that the nervous men must have ranged in age from about 25 to 55, maybe even sixty for one guy who was, nevertheless, in great shape. He could picture some of them in business suits functioning as lawyers or bankers. A few he could see in operating rooms saving lives as skilled surgeons. Yet several others he could imagine behind bars. More than half of the men had shaved heads, a few wore dreadlocks and some sported traditional close-cropped haircuts. Several of the men who were anxiously awaiting the arrival of his wife, had tattoos inked on their bodies, some sported earrings. The skin color ranged from blue-black to light mocha. Three of the men that he thought might have been body builders were hairless and sported the biggest cocks in the room. He would later learn that they were porn stars from Cleveland who were not being paid for their services that night but just had to see this white chick that everyone had been talking about for the last few days.

In the bathroom, Alisha stood back and admired her handiwork. Carol's hair had never been more beautiful. It was loose, lustrous and sexy. In a word it was wild. Her makeup was perfect. Her eyes seemed bigger and brighter than ever. Her glossy, red lips were full and inviting. "Okay, girl," said Alisha, "the guys are all waiting. They're all naked so I suggest that you just walk in naked also. However, there's a robe on the hook there, if you want it, but, I don't think it's necessary."

"Okay," Carol said as she leaned over, pulled off her boots with quivering hands and then took off her white socks. She stood and had a hard time unbuttoned the button on her jeans and skimmed them off her long legs. She pulled her sweater over her head and, because she wasn't wearing underwear, she was now naked. Carol realized that she had mussed her hair when she took off her sweater and so did Alisha.

"Let me fix that," said Alisha as she whisked a brush through Carol's thick hair. "Okay, now there are a couple of things we should talk about. "I have some lube which I imagine you'll need a lot of."

"I won't need any lube," Carol said with confidence, already feeling the anticipatory moisture between her legs. Dryness had never been a problem for her. Her Bartholin gland, nestled inside her to the left and below her vaginal opening had already secreted two drops of slick clear liquid but it was inside her vagina where most of the fluids were coating the delicate folded tissues making it possible for penises, big black ones, to rub against the sensitive flesh in comfort.

"Okay, then, but the lube's there if you need it." Alisha reminded her. "Also, none of the guys will wear a rubber, is that okay with you?"

She hadn't even thought about that. She couldn't get pregnant but that wasn't the only reason for protection these days, she knew. She remembered that none of the men in her favorite video wore condoms. Also, the wetness seemed to be an important part of the video that both she and Brad enjoyed so much. The volume of wetness that they saw in the video could never be produced by just one man as had been her only experience. She remembered Brad saying once while the were watching their video and the woman's pussy was dripping, "the wetter the better." Carol shrugged and replied, "that's okay too."

"Any questions sweety before we go out there?"

"Alisha, oh this is kind of awkward . . . well, here goes, you know I've never been with any other guy but Brad. I fooled around at the party a week ago but, as you know, I didn't screw anyone. So tonight, I guess in just a few minutes actually, well . . . this will be the first for me. I mean, I think Brad's a little bit above average in size -- she said with confidence recalling the time she measured him with her yellowed and cracked old sewing tape which registered six and a quarter inches from his pubic bone to the tip and four and a half inches around when he was as hard as he got. She went on to explain her concern, "I know you've gathered a group of hung guys and I'm well, even though I don't need lube like I said, I'm kind of . . ."

"Honey, oh you sweet honey. Let me tell you, a woman's pussy is like a cheap pair of men's socks, 'one size fits all.' It don't matter none if the foot's a little biddy foot, or at the end of the long leg of an NBA center, each can slip his foot all the way inside the one-size-fits- all sock. Same with our pussies sweety. Don't worry, take your time, your body will adjust and accommodate. I've discovered that if you're sufficiently aroused your twat will stretch enough to take almost any dick. Are you aroused Carol?" she asked even though it was obvious by Carol's flushed face and ragged breathing that she was smoldering.

"I'm terrified, but like I said, I'm so aroused that I won't need artificial lube."

"Well you'll be fine and just remember you don't have to take every inch."

"That's the only way I know how to do it Alisha. I can't imagine leaving any outside."

Alisha smiled knowingly. "That's up to you sweety. Anything else?"

"No."

"Well, are you ready sugar?"

"Everybody keeps asking me if I'm all right and if I'm ready. Truth is, I'm not all right, I'll never be ready but I'll go with you to the other room."

Every inch of Carol's body was on fire. Even as her bare soles, heels and the pads on her toes came in contact with the carpeted floor it was sensuous. Just walking caused her breasts to sway a bit but not really bounce because there wasn't that much to bounce and they were still nearly as firm and exactly the same size they had been when Brad removed her 34 B cup bra for the first time so many years before. Nevertheless, the movement caused her nipples to want immediate human contact. Also, each stride caused the outer lips of her vagina to rub just enough so that her clit could feel it. But she knew that it was her brain that was firing sparks to the surfaces of her body and even deep within it in preparation for what was now inescapable.

Alisha smiled when she saw Carol caress her breasts and pinch each of her nipples while they were walking down the hall. Wow, Alisha, thought, I've got a hot one here. She sure doesn't act like an innocent first-timer, she acts like she's been doing this all her adult life, thought the hostess.

They were about to enter the big room when Alisha turned and said quietly, "let me go in and introduce you. Four of the guys were here last Friday, not counting William and Darrel, but, all the rest will be new to you. When you come in, just walk right to the center of the mattresses, lay down and then just go with the flow." Almost as an afterthought Alisha asked, "Honey, what about anal and oral?"

"What?" Carol questioned with a puzzled look.

"Your mouth and your ass, not to be crude, but are they open for business?"

Carol couldn't have been more surprised by the question. When she and Brad made love nothing was off limits. However, she did remember that the woman in their video didn't do anal. "Yes, everything's open tonight."

"And, what about kissing?"

"Did you just ask me if kissing was okay?" And then she rushed on without giving Alisha a chance to respond. "I mean, I thought that was what you asked. I can't imagine making love with someone without kissing him. Of course, that's okay too."

"Okay then," said Alisha with a grin, "here goes," and she strode into the room out of Carol's sight but not out of her hearing.

Carol was trembling. She heard the guys shout and whistle when they saw Alisha and they knew that the action was about to start. She could clearly hear every word that Alisha said, "Okay guys, thanks for coming over tonight. I've got a real treat for you. Carol is by far the most beautiful woman, black or white, that I've every seen. A few of you met her last Friday but for the rest of you, you're in for a great surprise. You need to know that she's never been fucked by anyone but her husband, Brad, who is with us tonight and whose idea it was that Carol be shared. So, take it easy on her, but not too easy, if you know what I mean." Carol could hear nervous laughter from the men, then Alisha continued, "I just asked Carol if there was anything that you couldn't do to her and she looked at me with surprise and said, 'no,' so all holes are open, take your pick and have fun. Tonight, we're going to go until nobody, Carol or any of you guys, wants to go anymore. With that, let me introduce all of you to my friend, Carol. Carol come on in and meet the guys.

As she slowly walked into the room, silently praying that her legs wouldn't buckle, one of the cameramen, walking backwards with the big camera on his shoulder, followed her every move. It was obvious that the waiting men were awestruck with what they saw. Alisha hadn't exaggerated. The woman was even more beautiful and sexy than she had been described. Not only that, but she looked like the last woman on earth one would expect to be where she was and about to do what she was about to do. The men smiled at each other, nodded their heads and cleared a path for Carol to walk to the sheet covered mattresses.

Brad was sure that he was hyperventilating. He couldn't believe what he saw. He expected her to be wearing a gown, a robe, a towel or something but he saw that she wasn't wearing anything, including shoes. Alisha had combed out Carol's hair in a wilder style than he had ever remembered. The eye-shadow and eye liner were darker and thicker than Carol would have applied herself. He could tell how nervous she was as she walked into the room with a smile that didn't mask her terror. She walked straight for the mattresses looking straight ahead without making eye contact with anyone, knelt down in the center and then rolled onto her back, closed her eyes stretched out her legs, then bent the knee of her the left leg. As her legs parted ever so slightly, it was taken as an invitation by the quartet of black men closing in on her.

Apparently, the event had been somewhat organized because only four men dropped down to be with her, the others gathered around nervously watching, stroking their cocks and waiting their turns. Somehow the big light high on the stand had been turned on illuminating the space on the mattress occupied by Carol and her black suitors. Brad stepped in closer and saw what one of the cameramen was seeing through the lens with his camera on the tripod at eye level and aimed down at the action. It was nearly identical to the opening scene of "their video." A dainty foot attached to a long gorgeous leg. A beautiful white woman on her back, with a cock in her mouth, except this time, the cock was big and black unlike the white small one in the video. Black men feasted on each perky breast and the turgid nipples that crowned them while another was on his knees between her splayed legs, rubbing his hard cock up and down the slimy slit of the writhing white woman. The woman's hand was clutching the back of the thigh of the black man between her thighs, sort of pulling him towards her. The woman turned her head causing the plum-shaped crown of the big cock that had been in her mouth to plop out and slid down her cheek, leaving a glistening trail behind it of her saliva combined with his precum. She looked up beseechingly into the nearly black eyes of the man between her legs and said, "Please."

1...456789