The Carpet Cleaner

Story Info
He got to clean her "carpet".
2.6k words
3.92
15.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years ago, I hit that place in life where I had the "perfect" suburban lifestyle.

Married man with two small children, a townhouse in the subdivision and a mortgage that was a little too large for comfort. My wife was at home with the children, and had reached the stage in her life where she was tired all the time and nothing was going "right". We desperately needed a holiday, but after the milk and bread, and the diapers, there was barely enough for a movie rental.

I decided to start my own carpet cleaning business. The advertisements claimed that you could work part-time and supplement your income, and before you knew it you would have a business that would be successful beyond your wildest dreams. The company would even solicit appointments for you and you could build your business along the way!

They didn't mention that this was going to be very hard work. In the winter time the equipment would always freeze up as you went from job to job, and you would work up such a sweat doing the job that when you went back outside, you would have instant ice on your body parts and your clothes would freeze stiff.

If winter was uncomfortable, you can imagine steam cleaning a house on a hot summer day.

Luckily, some of the jobs were in the evening, after getting home from my day job, and on this one occasion, I was sent into the "artsy" part of the city to a high-rise apartment building, with air conditioning.

The name of the person was Miss. ---------. It was a long foreign name that I couldn't pronounce. However, it was a single woman and that always had possibilities.

I entered the building with all my equipment and went up the elevator to the floor. The apartment door was ajar, so I knocked and pushed the door open.

She came to the door quickly, a little out of breath, and invited me in. She had just returned from work and had rushed to be there in time for the 7 pm appointment. Other then having removed her shoes, she was still fully dressed in professional office attire and as I had suspected, was originally from a far away land. She was beautiful.

She was probably in her late 20's, living on her own and had a fairly uncluttered apartment. This was a carpet cleaners dream. We are usually called in once or twice a year to clean up all the "shit" that accumulates since our last visit.

I looked at her in the evening light streaming through the window. Although it was summer outside, she had a full skirt that was mid-calf with a dark shiny wine colour. It flowed with her as she moved from place to place. Her light yellow blouse was a wrap around style that tied at her side, but crossed low across her bosom, reveling a full cleavage. . Her breasts were full and bound tightly in order to squeeze them and push them out and up at the same time. A little frilly camisole crossed her breasts to give the allusion of some modesty.

She had full, jet black hair, that had been styled and set just so, and her dark skin colour gave her a warm mellow glow. Her lips were full and pouty and looked so soft. A little round nose was perfectly placed between the most inviting eyes I could remember gazing into. Her ears were made to nibble on.

She smiled coyly at me as I lost myself in her gaze.

I must have been a bit red with embarrassment, as my mind had already wandered to full copulation and eruption.

I squeezed my thighs together slowly to trap my stiffening cock as it was rising in anticipation.

I seldom wore any underwear when I was doing this work. I love the feeling of being free and I could always grab a quick feel or lean on the pulsing vacuum hose as I was going about my tasks, always lost in the fantasy world of visualizing what went on a few hours before in the bedrooms that I was cleaning. My uniform was a sweat band to keep the perspiration out of my eyes, a sweat shirt, even in the summer, to absorb the streaming sweat, and sweat pants. There was an elastic waist to keep them from falling down, but loose enough to hide "Mr. Stiffy". On the odd occasion that I could fantasies myself into an orgasm, my spunk would mix with the sweat and be absorbed into the material. Socks and running shoes completed the "look".

I quickly tried to compose myself, bathed in her smile and lovely eyes, and I said that I should have a quick look around before beginning and asked if she had any areas that needed special attention.

The living room/dining area were fairly clear except for the usual sofa and chair and dinette set. The hallway was well worn, but just the usual traffic area. The bedroom was fairly large with a queen sized bed pushed into the far corner under the window, a dresser between the bed and the closet with a small bed side stand in between.

It was evident that there was no man in this place. There were cosmetics on every horizontal surface and frilly things on the door knobs. I looked around trying to find something to say and discovered what looked like powder all over the dark carpet, at the foot of the bed and in front of the dresser. I quickly mentioned that this was not good for the carpet, but she explained that the vacuum wouldn't pick it up.....and so on.

I invited her to relax and I would be through before she knew it. She said she was very tired and would stay in the bedroom until I got there. I went into the bathroom to get water for the steam cleaner. My cock was hard and wanted some attention. I grabbed a quick stroke or two and ran the water. Perspiration was running down my back and the sweat band was soaked before I even started working. There were stockings and frilly panties over the shower curtain rod. I was tempted to stroke my cock with her panties, but I didn't know if she could see me from where she was. I decided to leave it for now, but I might snatch them on my way out.

Normally after the quick walk through, I would move the furniture away from the walls before going about my tasks. The only furniture that would need to be moved was in the bedroom and "she" was there. I always opened the top drawer of any dresser or table in order to move them......actually to look for underwear, vibrators, condoms, porno magazines or tapes....anything that would feed my fantasies while I worked.

I must confess....at different times, I found all of the above. Even now after a few years have passed, I can still get hard, and make the "precum" flow when I think of these things.

Anyway, I decided to start out in the living area and worked my way up the hall as quickly as I could. I entered the bedroom and she was lying on her back on the bed with her feet on the floor at the foot. Her dress was pulled up to her knees and she turned her head to look at me and smiled.

I turned the noisy machine off and she said, "I'm so tired." I gazed at her as I moved over toward her. I said that I usually moved the furniture away from the wall but I could leave it if she wanted. She sat up on one elbow and turned toward me. Her full breasts shifted and seemed to flow to one side. Her right breast popped out of her top and the dark circle became exposed. Her nipple was as large as the end of my thumb and stuck straight out. My cock immediately jumped to attention!

I saw perspiration on her forehead as I stood there totally mesmerized.

Then she said in the sluttiest voice I have ever heard, "Come and clean my carpet."

She started pulling the hem of her skirt up, revealing her shapely legs. She was spreading her legs slowly. I almost ran to the foot of the bed. I hoisted her legs over my shoulders as her dress fell up onto her belly. I grabbed the waist band of her panties and yanked them off her. Her head dropped onto the mattress and her breasts wallowed up on her chest. She had removed her bra at some point and I could now see her heavy soft full mammeries.

The panties were soaked and I threw them to the side. Her thick juicy pussy was wet and covered with a thick raven black bush. The bush had a dusting of powder rubbed into it and it had become caked to the fur and made it look matted. There was "girl slim" running down out of her cunt onto her ass crack.

This was going to be a funky fuck for sure.....no pussy munching this time. I pushed my sweat pants down until they dropped around my ankles and I pressed forward. My cock was erect and swollen. It could smell the funky pussy smell and wanted to dive in. I still had her ankles on my shoulders as I plunged forward and fucked her. I drove it right in to the hilt the first time. She was sloppy wet and hot. I could feel her velvet softness, but she was so slimy wet I couldn't feel her squeeze me. Over and over I plunged into her depths. We made fucking slurping sounds as I felt her juices squirting onto my balls and crotch. I was weak from thinking about her for the last hour and now I could hardly thrust into her anymore. I heaved into her with all the strength I could muster as my man seed erupted and mixed with her juice.

I pulled out of her and looked at the sloppy mess all over her pussy and my cock. The smell was overwhelming. I waddled like a penguin to the bathroom with my sweat pants around my ankles cradling my cock and balls in order to keep the cum and pussy juice from dripping all over. When I reached the sink, I stood up on my tip toes and hung my cock and balls over the edge of the sink while I splashed warm soapy water over the well used parts. I quickly dried off and reached down to pull up my sweat pants. When I turned around to return to the bedroom I saw her lower body jerking back and forth.

I walked into the room and watched her wildly stroking her pussy with one hand while she tweaked at her swollen nipple on her breast with the other. The breast was drawn up into a conical shape by her vigorous nipple manipulation. Her eyes were fluttering and she was biting her bottom lip. I'd never seen a hand and fingers move so quickly. They were almost a blur as she rapidly rubbed her clit. Her body writhed back and forth and she made these low guttural noises as if she was possessed.

I reached back into my pants and stoked my cock. It was hard and damp, but a little sensitive from the workout moments ago. I wanted to enjoy the "show", but it seemed natural to stroke my cock quickly in time with her undulating body. I felt my juices begin to boil and I eased up a little bit. I didn't want to cum to fast, and I didn't even know if I could so soon.

It didn't take very long before she lurched forward. Her feet left the floor and her legs stretched straight out. They seemed to spasm and they slapped together, trapping her hand between her legs. She kept heaving her pelvis up and squeezing her thighs together. I thought I heard the bones in her hand crack.

As I watched her display her passion, I felt an orgasm rise up out of my balls. I jerked once and then again as I watched her. A few droplets ran out of my dick-head, but for the most part it was a "dry cum". I could hardly stand there, my knees felt so weak. I looked into her sweet face and saw her eyes rolling back.

Finally her clamped thighs released their hold on her hand and her deformed nipple began to return to its original shape. She seemed to gasp for air for a long time. I could see her pulse in her neck as she began to relax and return to the present surroundings. The stench of sex filled the room.

I looked around at the disarray. My machine lay in the doorway with hoses all over. The carpet still needed to be cleaned.

I reached down and pulled my sweat pants up. My cock was sore from the abusive rubbing I had given it. I looked at the female form on the bed. Her legs were hanging off the end of the bed. Her panties were on the floor. Her dress was around her waist and under her ass. The residue of our passion ran down her crack and had pooled on her dress, and no doubt had leaked through onto the bed. Her breasts seemed to spread and were sliding to each side of her chest. One breast was totally exposed while the other seemed to be trapped under the tie belt of her top.

She sighed heavily and tried to roll on her side. "Do I ever feel fucked" she said.

I laughed right out load. Of all the things I had expected to hear, that was the last.

She started to giggle softly and asked me to help her up. She was a dead weight, but we managed to get her on her feet. She went to the bathroom and I figured I had better finish what I had come there to do and get home. I had the feeling that the woman at home would soon be sending out a search party. I had very little strength left, but I worked the wand back and forth over the carpet areas. I knew what was on the carpet, and thought it would be best to have it cleaned up. I glance at the bed that was in disarray. The cover had a huge wet spot on it, as I thought it would.

It only took a few minutes and the work was done. I shut the machine off and started to pack it up. I returned to the bathroom to drain the residue and dirty water from the cleaner.

There she was, lying in a bubble bath with water up to her chin. Her breasts seemed to float on the surface and one hand was hidden under the water. I could only guess that she was still diddling her twat. She had this passive look on her face as she lay there. I finished what I was doing and looked over at her she reached up and fondled my cock through my sweat pants. Then she silently mouthed the word thank you, and blew me a kiss.

I left her apartment with all my cleaning equipment and pulled the door closed behind me. Now I had to think up a good excuse for being away from home so long.