The Carpet Layer's Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We use this in the club. I thought I should give you a test drive on it," Christina said. I was leaking pussy juice at the thought of getting pummeled by that thick monster. My wet hand reached for my nipples, and soon they were covered in sticky cream.

Christina said that she would use it on me first. She strapped it on and I almost came when she turned around. The 12 inches of synthetic cock jutted out of her body at her groin. She walked seductively toward the bed and nearly jumped on top of me, missionary style. She kissed me as she took her right hand to grasp the fake dick, before she ran the head of it along my pussy lips, coating it with cum. Then she licked her cum-stained fingers and drilled them into my pussy, fingering me.

Then I was ready. She winked at me and slowly slid the fake cock into me. I wrapped my armed around her neck and groaned.

"Ohhhh, Christina," I said in a low mewing voice.

Soon she had more than half of the fake prick lodged deep in my cunt when she started to slowly fuck me with it. She used long and quick strokes to fuck me. The cock was ramming me, banging against my cervix. I was moaning, kissing her neck as she fucked me with it. She then stopped fucking me for the briefest of moments; I whined softly. She was kneeling with the cock still in me, grabbing my ankles and putting them on her shoulders. She then grabbed my hips and began to fuck me again. Slowly she fucked me in this position, but it didn't matter to me how she fucked me: I was getting filled by the most cock I had ever had and I was in heaven.

I heard the balls start to slap on my ass and her pace intensified. Christina was starting to sweat as she fucked me. Then my cunt squeezed the fake cock. I ordered her to fuck me harder and Christina followed my instructions. The cock was banging me, the balls repeatedly thumping off my ass when I screamed her name and came all over the strap on.

She pulled the dildo out and asked me if I was okay. I waved my hand in the air to tell her I was okay; my chest was heaving and cum was pouring out of my twat.

After she licked my pussy clean, I had recovered enough to grab the dildo from her. I got off the bed, told her to wait there and I slid the toy on my body. I admired the texture of the fake dick, the 12 inches projecting out of my body. It felt like I had a real cock and that I was a guy who was about to do some serious hard-core fucking. I started to run my right hand up and down the length of the shaft, rubbing it as if I was jerking off.

"I want to be on the bottom this time. You can ride me, cowgirl," I said, and we both laughed at my quip.

I lay down on my bed before Christina straddled my hips. We both grabbed a hold of the fake cock and rubbed it around her groin, sliding it along her pussy lips before she impaled herself on the dildo. She tilted her head back and moaned deeply. She also took as much as I had, so that about four or five inches was left sticking out from above my pussy into hers. I grabbed her hips and began to raise her body up and down, fucking her with the dick. She started moaning, grabbing her tits and pulling on her hardened nipples.

We were getting a good rhythm going, increasing the pace of our fucking when her hands went to her head. Her fingers were entwined in her blonde hair and she was moaning.

"Oh God, fuck me Ames, fuck me sooooo good!" she was moaning, then she arched her back until her palms were on the bed. She moved her body up and down in time with my body shooting into her pussy. We were working like a well-oiled machine before she raised herself up and started bouncing faster and faster on the cock. I started to sweat before I raised my body up, perpendicular to hers. I grabbed her body and pulled it close to me as we continue to fuck, before I start to suck on those tasty tits of hers. I licked her nipples, my tongue swimming around them.

Then she jumps off the cock, telling me she doesn't want to cum just yet. We stand up before she gets on her knees, telling me to sit on the bed with my legs spread. She tells me she wants to have her little titties fucked. I place the shaft of the huge member in between her tits, where she has made a valley between the silky soft flesh. She surrounds the cock with her tits and I immediately feel her hard nipples rubbing against my thighs.

I start bouncing on my bed, my ass hopping up and down on the mattress. As the cock comes up toward Christina's face, she opens her mouth and invites the dildo into her mouth. She started to suck on it, taking most of it into her mouth until she gagged. She relaxed her throat muscles and with a few minutes' time, she could take a majority of the dick into her throat. I was very impressed at this. As she was sucking, the butt of the dildo was rubbing against my clit. Seeing her take the entire shaft into her throat was too much for me and I announced to her that I was cumming. The cum ran out of my pussy, onto my legs and the bedspread.

Christina still hadn't cum again, so after I kissed her, I invited her back onto the bed and for her to sit on my face. She agreed. She hopped onto my face and I began to eat her dripping wet twat with a fervor pitch. I licked the folds of her pussy before making my tongue stiff and probing deep into her. My hands were caressing her ass as she sat on me, and I pushed her up and down on top of me to have her fuck my face. After five minutes of this, she let loose a stream of cum into my mouth; I swallowed it all eagerly.

Christina got off my face and lay down next to me, wrapping her arms around my body as we kissed, her tongue seeking mine, tasting the traces of cum on my lips and my face.

"This was the best sex I've ever had with a girl," she confided to me following our intense session. "You're so good at this, I can't believe this was your first time!"

I had to admit, I was impressed with myself, but I was also impressed by my best friend and her openness, as well as her desire to help induct me into the world of bisexuality, and I loved her for that.

After we cleaned up and made ourselves presentable, we went downstairs. My parents were just walking in the door when my father said, "Do you two know why John and Keith are walking around the backyard looking in the bushes yelling 'ollie ollie oxen free'?"

Christina and I giggled, because it had been at least an hour and a half since we went inside. The boys were still playing hide and seek, and were obviously still looking for us even though we had disappeared.

To be continued...

12