The Carpetburn Mystery

Story Info
Firemen extinguish a womans flames.
1.9k words
3.93
26.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tom6
tom6
2 Followers

OH! A painful stinging sensation shot from my right knee. It felt like 'Carpet Burn'. It couldn't be?......It was fresh and I was sure there was no way to account for it.

It was Friday and the sudden pain halted my morning yoga at the second posture. I moved into the Lotus Posture and went into a semi-meditative state. The last 36 hours of mental tapes ran through my mind.

My husband S and I were staying at an inner city hotel for a two day escape from the 'real world'. Two days to indulge a few fantasies.......shopping .....food......sex. S had bought me some suggestive and very revealing clothing. I enjoy shopping for cloths with him as it makes me feel beautiful, desirable and very sexy. According to my memories, we made good use of the cloths and the executive suite. S and the camera were working overtime. I could see flashes of a sheer black dress, black velvet blindfold, long periods of wetness and more cum than I have had to deal with for a long time. While the details of the day and evening are a story in themselves, no cause of the carpet burn was evident.

Determined to solve the mystery I went deeper into relaxation and my memories.

I left the hotel the previous night in a sheer black dress that clung to my curves. The top of the dress had a large crocheted oval that left the area between my breasts, and the inner half of each, almost totally exposed. The remaining portion or each breast was barely covered by the tightly stretched material. A chord runs from the centre of the oval, up and around my neck. With no bra my 34 DD tits are free to move and ..oh so very visible. It felt like I was going topless in public. Blond hair, pearl necklace, jeweled g-string and very high pointy red shoes finish the picture. Standing against the marble bar in the executive suite, I felt sophisticated, sexy but most of all.....sensual. The effect on S is obvious.

I was aware that men were looking while we walked the few blocks to the casino. With drinks we wandered through the different gaming rooms. A combination of the stares, leers and, according to S, drools of the men present kept me wet all evening. I was feeling scared, powerful and very very desirable all at once. Given half a chance many of the men there would have taken out their cocks and pulled themselves just looking at me.

Alas! I digress. The source of the carpet burn is the purpose of this narration. We left the casino taking away no extra money but leaving some bulges and much raw material for male fantasies. Wandering aimlessly in the general direction of our hotel we found ourselves across the street from a fire engine. Big and red, as they usually are. Right across the street from us....from me. I said to S " I could go over there and ask them to show me their hoses." This is where things become a little unclear. Was my mind, in its meditative state, playing back the tapes accurately?

I think S said "I dare you." I walked across to the fire engine and looked up through the open window of the rear door. There couldn't have been a fire as their attention was on me.

"Could you show me your hoses?"

The rear door opened. I raised my arms, the material stretched across me breasts. I felt like I was levitated as 2 strong hands lifted my body into the truck. I floated to the middle of the back seat. A fireman on either side, two opposite me and two more in the front seats. I do not remember words but six pairs of eyes devoured my face, neck, breasts, legs and pointy red shoes. I sat....the truck moved....my body swayed....and my mind seemed to drift.....I was watching from outside my own body.

Hands! Strong big hands! Many hands!

That is the dominant memory of the journey.

Hands touching my shoulders and down my arms.

Hands touching my knees, legs and thighs.

Hands on my hair face neck and finally on my breasts.

Hands that were hard but gentle.

Hands on the silky-smooth skin of my inner thighs.

The human mind is an amazing thing. While the whole occurrence seems hazy and surreal, the touch of, and the path traced by, each of the firemen's hands is real and alive. It was like my entire body was hollow. All that existed was my skin and my spine. A million sensations shot from the skin all over my body to my spine.

Fingers were on my face. With complete autonomy my mouth opened and my tongue worked on the fingers offered. Hands on my tits and rubbing my nipples. Pinching them in that magic way that is not really pain but is pure pleasure. Hard hands on my inner thighs and fingers rubbing my wet pussy through my g-string.

Miraculously my dress stayed in place. Mind you they could see most of my tits and it felt as if there was no material there. My g-string was not pulled aside. My clothing may have stayed but my hands didn't. They were lifted and moved. I could feel big hard cocks. Many large hard cocks. All this touching was done through their pants. So went the journey in the fire engine. Five men (the driver missed out but he more than made up for it later) ravished my entire body with their eyes and their hands. My mouth licked and sucked wet fingers. It was like kissing and sucking cocks all at the same time. My hands circled their cocks, rubbed their cocks, massaged their cocks and enjoyed their cocks.

I can't say I orgasmed in the truck. It seemed that there were too many sensations to be able to concentrate on any one long enough to cum. One thing I do know for sure is that I was wet and as turned on as I have ever been.

We stopped. There were bright lights. I seemed to float out of the truck. My arms were spread wide and held above my head by two firemen who were on top of the truck. I was passed along the side of the truck, then lowered until my high heels just touched the ground but had little weight to support. My mind was spinning as my legs were spread wide. I was now held spread eagle against the side of the truck as men moved in around me. Others had joined the group, perhaps six or seven others. Strong men with hard chests and stomachs and no shirts. We were in the fire station and they must have been the other fire crew.

I was floating in and out of reality when I realized the top of my dress had been pulled down, exposing my big tits. The bottom of my dress was up around my waist and the g-string was gone. At times I could see the scene as if from afar. The contrasting colours and the highly erotic nature of the scene were mind blowing. A red fire engine.....a semi-naked and tanned female body spread eagle against the side......black dress around the waist.....blond hair....red high heeled shoes.....brown nipples....and pink swollen lips......and the men...many men....bare chested and tanned.....all touching....pinching....probing..... A scene that I will replay in my mind till the tape is worn.

Then I saw IT. It was huge, golden and coming straight towards my spread legs.

A highly polished antique fire hose nozzle about 2 foot long and tapering in diameter from the size of their magnificent biceps to the size of my wrist. It had a flared 'lip' around the smaller end, though small was not a concept that was in my mind at the time. I was both mesmerized and terrified as this brass or bronze monster moved closer to my body, closer to my open legs. It looked like gold to me and reflected the lights and the bodies of the men working on me. It appeared that the driver was not only in control of the truck, he was also 'driving' this beautiful golden phallus irresistibly closer to my crotch.

My terror eased as, rather than attempting to insert this monster, he gently raised it between me legs like a bicycle seat. The metal was not cold but was cooler than my burning pussy. The first touch sent electric shocks through my nervous system. Then came the magic. He slowly rotated the nozzle, clockwise then anticlockwise. Like turning a door knob he, turned my body to jelly. As it rotated, it slowly parted my pussy lips and was quickly glistening with my juices. The 'driver' then increased the upwards pressure and pulled it gently towards himself. This resulted in the lip around the narrow end rubbing against my ass as my clit hugged the golden nozzle. There was no doubt now. All eyes were on me, hands covered my body and I came and kept cumming.

As I came back to earth I found myself being lowered as my knees had buckled. I was lowered with the nozzle firmly in place and still rotating. I was kneeling on a piece of carpet that had been placed in front of me. (Carpet....Kneeling....I told you I would solve it.) With my knees spread wide and the nozzle still at work, I looked around.

On my knees, my head was cock-high, and that is exactly what I saw. Exposed cock, lots of cock every where I turned. All cocks had hands on them. Many men were working their own hard cocks. Hands were still on my tits, face mouth, neck, legs and body. Hands everywhere except on my pussy. That was the sole domain of the golden nozzle. I saw two cocks very close to my face and realized the hands rubbing them were my hands.

I was surrounded by cocks. Bare chests, muscular stomachs and cocks. The movement and rubbing never stopped. At one point I felt I was falling slowly backwards, only to be pulled upright by my nipples.

How long this lasted......I don't know.

How many fingers and cocks I sucked.......I don't know.

How often did I cum....I don't know.

I was brought back from a semi-conscience state by liquid. Had they turned a hose on me to bring me back to reality? Liquid spraying my hot body to cool me down. That's what it felt like. Splashes of warm fluid on my huge swollen tits, on my thighs, in my hair, face and mouth. Over and over again I was showered with this bitter-sweat liquid. I savored the large amount that had made it way into my mouth. It ran down my face, my tits, my body and onto that carpet.

The nozzle was removed. I could not have taken any more. It may have been brass or bronze but it was worth its weight in gold to me.

I could not see my husband but I could sense his presence. We were back in the hotel room and he was coming on me. Warm cum on my face, tits and body.

I slept.

Was this the real cause of the carpet burn? You will have to read my husbands account of that night to be sure.


tom6
tom6
2 Followers