The Carson's Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked back over to Kim, knelt at her feet and began kissing the tip of each toe, starting with the little right toe and moving right across both her feet, at least that was the plan. I was on my third right toe, when Kim asked, "So do I understand you are renting a motel room tomorrow for a threesome with other girls and a foursome if I come? And why are you kissing my toes?"

"Yes to your first question," and I paused to kiss another toe, and then looked back up into her eyes with as much innocence as I could muster, "As to your second question, it's because I think your toes are cute and they are helping me avoid details about your first question." I licked between her fourth toe and the big toe then took her whole big toe in my mouth and gave it a slurp.

"Well I want the details, although what you are doing to my toes is quite pleasant and it sure is distracting." Kim had her mouth open and was watching my toe loving progress with great interest.

I went down on her left big toe like it was a little penis and sucked and licked it for a moment then began sucking and licking on each toe of her left foot, then I went back to the right foot and started over, this time giving all those toes the sucking and the licking between treatment, only this time I added rubbing her arches with by thumb in broad, firm sweeps. "Damn girl!" Kim's voice was half a sigh and half a groan, "Okay forget the details! Just don't stop doing what you're doing!" I kept it up until Kim actually grabbed her crotch to give it a squeeze. I gave her a few more toe slurps and sat back on my legs and smiled at her. She took her hand away from her crotch to lean on it again. I looked at her panties and I licked my lips.

"Wet spot, huh?" she grinned sheepishly.

I cocked an eyebrow at her and smiled, "More like a vertical wet stripe this time with a round wet spot in the center."

"I almost came while you were doing that," she closed her eyes, still panting slightly.

"I know," I said sweetly, "And now while you return the favor, I'll give you the details."

I stretched my legs out beside Kim's, my thighs slightly parted like Kim's had been. Obediently, Kim assumed my former kneeling posture and started giving my toes the full treatment with the arch stroking. Her mouth felt surprisingly hot and wet to my toes, and pleasure running up me from my feet was tingling up my legs almost like an electric shock, and the feeling was so intense, I was quite sure that if I touched myself at all I would orgasm from the pleasure, and might without touching myself. "Oh wow!" I gasped, "That feels even nicer that I thought it would!"

"I know," Kim mimicked my sweet tone, and then resumed her combination of toe fellatio and foot massage.

The intensity of the pleasure made it strangely difficult to talk, "Uh, well, let's see... The slim blond girl, Melinda met has really classic beauty in her features - high cheek bones and so forth. She has blue eyes that are slightly slanted, and pouty lips kind of like Betty Boop. Oh my!" I swallowed and continued, "She is so slim as to be boyish, but has really long legs, and she's been in a couple of my classes and has the hots for me. Both she and Melinda are willing to let me watch them have sex, and yeah I'm sure I'll have sex with both of them, and with you, too, if you're willing to come. OH!"

And like Kim before me, I put all my weight on one hand and used the other to squeeze my pussy. I wasn't sure if I was going to pee or orgasm or both, and I didn't really give a damn at the moment. But Kim didn't stop like I did. She sat back on her legs and lifted my right foot to her face and bit me with a little nip inside my arch, then took my three largest toes into her hot mouth, rolling her tongue around them as she sucked my foot. At the same time, she used one thumb to massage the ball of my foot and the other to continue the massage on my arch. I squeezed my pussy two or three times with my hand and that was enough to start an orgasm. I came and I came hard, so hard that I suspected that I leaked a couple of drops of pee, too.

I let myself fall on my back and arched my hips, my hand still clutching my pussy tightly as roll after roll of pleasure washed through my hips and thighs. I grunted repeatedly and moaned the anguish of pleasure overload. Even after Kim put my foot back on the floor I thrust my hips at her several more times, gasping and panting my joy at such a complete release. After making sure Kim got a nice shot of how wet my panties were, I hurried to the bathroom without bothering to close the door, and let go a heavy stream with relief. Kim peeked in the door laughing and said, "I think part of my stripe as you call it is a little leaked pee, too. So hurry up please - I think it's just something about feet, like how walking on hot sand at the beach can make you want to pee?"

I had to grin, but there wasn't a lot of dignity to it. I stepped into the bathtub and ran some water and washed my crotch. I wasn't going to put my damp panties back on, so I just pulled my sweater as low as I could and came out. Kim hurried in and closed the door. I put my panties in my hamper and fished out a fresh pair and put them on, feeling mostly recovered and totally satisfied with that lovely orgasm, even if there was a strange side effect. I heard the toilet flush, then a little splashing in the bathtub like I had made. I grabbed a beer and opened one for Kim and sat back down on the floor. Then she poked her head out the door and with a smile asked, "Would you hand me some fresh panties, please?" I jumped up and did it, wondering why I hadn't had that thought of just asking.

"Thanks. That was a really, really nice orgasm," I told her when she came out and sat down across from me. We were both cross-legged now. "In fact, that was a super good orgasm, even if it was a little messy."

"Well, I thought if might slow you down a little if I gave you some relief. Why did you stop with me?"

"I wouldn't have if you'd said not to stop one more time, but I didn't want to rush you," I said.

Kim nodded thoughtfully, "That was pretty terrific, watching your orgasm, and if it makes you feel any better, I think I'm going to be ready for one, in a little while." She took a long drink of beer, eyeing me the whole time. "I think we could take our shirts off now, if you like, and maybe go lay down together and do a little cuddling and kissing."

I took a couple of gulps of beer, "Now who's in a rush. I still want to kiss your legs, and you only gave me one kiss on my knee. Don't you want to kiss any more on my legs?"

"That would be pretty nice," she said giving me a coy look, "Do you think you could stand in front of me, facing away from me," she added softly.

I obeyed and stood in front of her, while she sat on her legs, and evidently bent over because I felt her take the narrow part of my ankle at the base of my Achilles tendon into her hot wet mouth and suck on it. "Oh!" I chirped startled at the intimate feel of it. I won't try to name all the parts of my right leg she kissed, with French kisses, because I could tell she didn't miss a spot. She spent a lot of time though on the thickest part of my calf. The kissing of the backs of my legs was terrifically erotic, but a couple of highlights are definitely worth mentioning.

While licking and kissing the thickest part of my calf, "Is this where she fucked you?" I heard the soft voice behind me ask.

"Yes," I said in a whisper, "and also lower, she was moving around quite a bit."

"She has good taste then, although I think one of your butt cheeks might be better for that purpose, or one of your thighs."

"Well, at the time, she had her tongue between my butt cheeks." I was enjoying Kim's leg kissing quite a bit and hoped she didn't get too distracted thinking about what Roxy had done to me.

"Oh," she said with a soft chuckle, "Then this is the perfect choice then."

Then I have to say that the backs of my knees were worthy of mention. I hadn't realized how sensitive I was there until Kim repeatedly licked and kissed me there. I was obliged to point out, "Wow, Kim, that is so sweet and so dangerously close to being sex."

"We are having sex, Elise," she countered softly, "We're just taking the slow road, although you've already come once. When I was watching you coming, it sure looked like sex." Then she switched to the back of my other knee. I was trembling with need by the time she got up to the tops of my thighs. I thought she would stop or have me turn around but she kissed the cheeks of my bottom too, just through my panties and with no licking, but it was really nice, especially when she nuzzled just a bit in the crack. "Okay, turn around, Elise."

I turned around and she was tall enough on her knees that her face was right in front of my panties. Slowly she rested her cheek against my mound and stroked my legs with her hands. I gently stroked the hair on her head. "Kim?" she rested her chin on my mound as she looked up at me with her sweet face and jewel-like eyes, "You're already a terrific lover, and I don't think you need Roxy to teach you anything."

Kim looked at me for a moment and asked, "How long were you with her?"

"Forty-five or fifty minutes," I guessed. "You?"

"About three hours," she said calmly. "I stopped counting after ten orgasms, and I think she had about as many as she did. What she did on your calf? I got that in lots of places, even in one of my armpits. So don't feel badly if you think I'm little better at this than you are."

I grinned down at her, "I don't feel badly. I was just trying to tell you in my clumsy way how much I love and admire you. Are you sniffing my pussy? Does that mean I get to sniff yours?"

"Yes, I am, and no, you can't." Her grin was so wide she was showing teeth. "Let's take off our tops and go lay down."

"But I haven't gotten to kiss your legs yet!" I protested.

Kim stood up in front of me, still grinning, "Then you'll have to do it later," she said, pulling her tee-shirt over her head.

I glanced at her chest before stripping off my sweater. Her breasts were smallish, and though we didn't often undress in front of each other, I had seen her bare-chested a couple of times before. Her breasts weren't tiny but they were just big enough, and very pretty actually. In fact they were perfect matching cones, with generous pale pink nipples. Of course at the moment all I could see was her perky white bra. It was still a delight to look upon. She led me by the hand to her bed, and we lied down facing each other, heads propped on our elbows.

We kissed, just a warm little kiss. Then I moved back and while looking into her eyes, and using only one finger, I traced the curves of her bra. "I've seen your breasts before, Kim, and I have to tell you that I like them very, very much. I've even once or twice thought about what it would be like to kiss them. Have you ever had thoughts like that about me?"

"Yes," Kim said slowly, "Several times I've thought of what it would be like to touch your breasts, to kiss them."

I was hot and aroused and decided there had been enough talk. I kissed Kim and there was nothing tentative about it. I kissed her softly but I was there to stay, and I put my arm around her and unfastened her bra, "Take my bra off, Kim," I whispered as I pulled hers away revealing her perfect cones, her pink nipples already turgid with desire. I kissed her several times on the neck and her ear while she unfastened my bra and I felt her pulling it away.

"So, you're just going to take me now?" she said softly but with a little humor in her tone.

"Yes," I whispered, kissing all over her breasts except on the nipples as I rolled her over on her back to best take advantage of both breasts. Kim squirmed a little but didn't really resist me. Then I sucked on her nipples, one at time, switching back and forth, sometimes nipping with my lips, and sometimes gently with my teeth.

Kim moaned her pleasure and then said quietly, "So you're not going to take no for an answer?" I shook my head and kissed her beautiful trembling lips. I kissed her slow and long and moved my hand down to her pubic mound and gave it several gentle squeezes. As soon as I released my kiss and moved back to lick at her nipples, she whispered, "Oh help, rape!"

I giggled, "You usually win our wrestling contests. You can stop me any time."

"Hmph," she said a little indignantly, "I can beat you any time, Elise. I just let you win every now and then." I suspected that was true. We were pretty much equals in strength, but she was slightly quicker, more agile, and definitely more devious.

I kissed her mouth again and said, "Roll over on your tummy. I'm going to kiss your legs."

"No. Please." She murmured as she rolled over, "Not the leg kissing!" I grinned at her antics but crawled down her body and gave her pretty much the same treatment she had given me earlier, except I was rubbing my crotch into her bottom as I kissed and nibbled at her ankles. I slowly kissed up her legs until I got to her bottom. After I had kissed her cheeks, I buried my nose between her legs and kissed her panties over her asshole and deeply inhaled her fragrance. I heard her pillow muffled protest, "You're sniffing me, you slut!"

"Mmm-mmhh!" I agreed, delighting in Kim's slightly more flowery woman smell than was normal. I wondered if she had used perfume or a douche, but suspected that Kim just naturally smelled a little like flowers. "Your pussy smells really nice, Kim. Did you use some perfume?"

Her answer was clear, so I guess she had raised or turned her head. "No!" she responded a little indignantly, "Are you crazy or something?"

I moved off her back and told her to roll over, and when she did, I turned around and straddled her legs and reached for her panties and began pulling them down. She raised her hips to help me. I explained, "Kim you must have gotten a good smell of Roxy, and you sniffed me awhile ago, surely you must have noticed the difference between ours and yours. You smell a little like flowers!" My brain must have continued my sentence on autopilot, because I was stricken by the lovely color of Kim's pubic hair. It wasn't the same as on her head, it was a much lighter color; a delightful mixture of bright orange and red hairs mixed with golden hairs, giving a pink-orange-golden impression, almost a psychedelic glowing color.

"You are crazy!" insisted Kim, "You and Roxy barely smell even similar. Yours is a lighter almost herbal musk, and Roxy has a much more animal musk, and while I prefer your smell," Kim spread her hands, "it's mainly just that it is yours. I enjoyed her smell quite a bit at the time..." her voice tapered off as I began French kissing her inner thighs, my eyes still locked on that lovely pink-orange mound with thick, plump looking outer lips that obscured all of her inner flesh except a slight glimpse of pink where a tiny portion of her hood peeked out. When I was almost there, I spread her thighs wider with my hands.

With a deep sigh of contentment I began to kiss her pubic hair and all other areas of her groin except the split down the center. I noticed Kim was starting to breath pretty heavily. "I suppose you also plan to deny the obvious - that you have the loveliest pussy on earth?"

She piled up her pillows and scooted a few inches away from me as she propped up her head and shoulders to watch me perform my labor of love, "I'm probably in the top ten on earth," she admitted, "But to say anything more is just foolish bragging."

I spread her lips with my fingertips to gaze into her moist pinkness, "Oh? What did Roxy say on the subject?" Her inner lips were like very short walls, almost vestigial looking, completely unlike Roxy and Melinda, the only other females I've ever seen like this. Kim's vagina seemed more of a jagged irregular shaped hole, like Roxy's and unlike Melinda's oval. And Kim's hood was smaller than either of the others, and I could barely see the nubbin of her clit back inside the hood.

Kim's face was a little pink but she answered the question, "She said I had the loveliest, most delicious pussy she'd ever seen or tasted except for one other, that by coincidence she had seen and tasted that very same night." I looked up and into Kim's blue-green eyes and felt my own face getting hot. Kim grinned, "She was talking about you, right?"

"Probably," I murmured, "At least she said something similar to me." I gently, almost tentatively inserted my tongue into Kim's vagina and licked at her walls, savoring her exotic scent with the mild sweetness of her love juices. "Except she told me I had the best ever," I admitted.

Kim had closed her eyes and sighed as my tongue started stroking in her well, but she opened her eyes to look at me, "Of course, she hadn't seen mine yet! Then by that and because she mentioned your pussy to me, we know she was probably telling the truth."

I had to stop licking to giggle, although it was still a giggle inside Kim's pussy, which made her hips lurch a little. Kim said, "Hey, get busy down there! I'm pretty anxious to return the favor, you know?"

I gave her a little smack on her hip with my palm and said, "Then roll over, I want the protocol for my return favor firmly established!" Kim gave me a naughty grin, knowing what I wanted and with much wild swinging of her legs without hitting me, flipped and bent over on her breasts. She leaned forward and squatted on her knees, so that I was presented with her elevated rear with her knees spread fairly wide.

"Something really accessible, like this?" giggled Kim, probably greatly enjoying the lewdness of her rear presenting. And indeed, she was already spread wide enough I didn't even need to spread the cheeks of her bottom with my hands. Nevertheless, I did put my hands on her cheeks to squeeze the firm muscles while gazing at her perfect little puckered asshole. It was lighter than her surrounding skin, a pure white. I licked from the top of the split between her cheeks all the way down across her perineum and into her vagina where her love oils were already oozing more freely than just a moment ago.

Tasting the love nectar on my tongue, I savored its mild sweetness in my mouth, and said, "Mmm, somebody really is excited about having her bottom licked!"

As my tongue laved her own love oils on her pretty white pucker, Kim hissed, "Oh yes please, Elise! You've found my secret! Even when I'm not in the mood, if you tongue my ass, I'll do anything you want!" I began giving her little pokes in the bottom, relishing her sighs and moans of joy, when I pulled back and glanced down at her pussy, thinking to capture a little more lubricant with my tongue, I was surprised to see a drop fall from her open lips to a slowly widening damp spot on the sheet. I licked in her pussy and was able to take in a small mouthful of her oozing pussy juice.

I let it roll around in my mouth, loving the flowery musk that mildly attached to her juice and swallowed. "Mmmm," I moaned with pleasure. I stuck my tongue back in her pussy to get even more and let this mouthful drool down my tongue as the tip of my tongue touched her soft pucker, Kim must have beared down on her sphincter, because her asshole opened with little resistance while I let her juices roll down and into her bottom lubing her nicely. I stuck my tongue as far inside her as I could which was dependant on the reach of my tongue as she opened for me, practically sucking me in.

I must have tongue fucked Kim's bottom for most of five or six minutes before my tongue got too tired to continue - I could foresee tongue exercises in my future. Kim was steadily groaning by then, and when I asked her to roll over, she did so quickly and without comment, spreading herself wide for me. The time for foreplay was definitely over and I immediately began finger fucking her with two fingers and flicking her pretty little clit with my tongue. It only took about a minute for Kim to start her orgasm, or series of orgasms, I wasn't sure, but it lasted close to four minutes.