The Carson's Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think those four minutes were the most intense pleasure I ever experienced outside of one of my own orgasms with her tasty little pink-gold-orange pussy oozing pussy juice as fast as I could lap it up, and lot got past me rolling down my finger-fucking hand and onto the sheet. Kim wasn't particularly noisy about it, but thrashed around a lot, which I loved despite the number of times that my nose got bashed by her pussy bone. It seemed to go on forever, although of course it didn't, and it ended with me just rolling my face in her sweet pussy, just loving being there between my best friend's legs.

I crawled up her body but was only able to kiss her briefly because she was still panting, trying to catch her breath. So I rolled over on my back and rested, lying beside Kim who was slowly getting her wind back.

"I thought you said you didn't know how to do that?" Kim finally said, turning on her side and leaning on her elbow as she looked down at me. She was still breathing a little heavily.

I smiled, "Well I didn't until I practiced a little on Melinda. Besides, it's eating pussy, not rocket science. Speaking of, I hope you are about rested because I am hotter than a firecracker! What I just did to you was the most fun thing that I could ever do except for enjoying an orgasm, but now I think I need one of those! And you may start by taking off my damp panties."

"No," she murmured lowering her face to mine, "I'm going to start by enjoying my fabulous pussy smell that's all over your face." Surprisingly, she meant just that, because she sniffed and licked my face before kissing me and tasting herself in my mouth and on my breath. "God, that is great!" she muttered, "Too bad I can't lick my own pussy! You know that was the wettest orgasm I've ever had. I'm not always like that. It's usually just a little dribble at most."

"That's a shame," I grinned, "I must have drank at least half a cup and probably a little more. It's my favorite beverage!" I thought about my last orgasm while rocking back and forth on Melinda's pretty little face while looking at what I was doing in a mirror, "But I know what you mean, I had an orgasm like that with Melinda and she had a nice long drink out of my pussy, and I was standing up so that most of it could run down into her mouth, although a little did run down my thighs." While I was explaining this, Kim was licking and sucking and kissing all over my breasts, which made me run out of the desire for talking. Then after she kissed a hundred kisses down my belly, she nuzzled my panties.

I didn't spread my legs because I wanted her to take the panties off, and after a minute of nuzzling, she did. At that point she forced me to spread by inserting herself between them so she could spread my pussy and inspect me as thoroughly as I had inspected her. I had a pretty good idea what she was seeing from looking at myself with a hand mirror. My pussy was pink inside and more resembled Melinda's than Roxy's or Kim's. Roxy's pussy was an outie with lots of inner flesh and folds visible even when her outer lips were closed. Of course, I never did spread her for a closer look inside. That was a pity but one I intended to correct at some later date.

But inside my pussy, I knew Kim was seeing the pink petals of my inner lips, and inside those, I had the other standard equipment except my hood is a little shorter than usual. Of course, I am comparing three women because they are all I know, and I am pretty sure that all pussies are pretty much unique. I'd also seen a few on the Internet, and there is a wide variety in color and in many other things. In any case, I was pleased when Kim murmured, "Oh Elise!" with the appropriate amount of awe and wonder in her tone.

I chuckled at feeling her breath tickle me when she spoke, "It's all yours, baby, except when I'm using it for something else. Like I don't guess you would want to be where you are when I'm peeing. Although it might be interesting to have you there while I'm getting fucked. Mmm, the thought of a hard dick in my vagina and your lovely mouth on my clit?" I shivered at capturing a ghost of how that would feel.

Kim looked up and gave me a wry smile, "We'd have to experiment a little before I could say I wouldn't like it here while you're peeing, but the other is definitely doable. Wouldn't that be a lucky bastard, to have a threesome with the two of us." Neither Kim or I was particularly shy about admitting that we are good looking.

Kim proceeded to taste me, giving my vagina a good licking that I quite enjoyed, then she looked at me with a slight frown, "I don't know, Elise. True, I do smell good, but I still think I like your smell even better." I smiled, perfectly happy with that, and before she could ask me, I rolled over and got up on my knees, hugging a pillow under my chest, and then I spread my knees wider. "Wow, Elise, if I'd known what a view I was giving you, I'd have been blushing!"

"I am blushing," I murmured, "but I don't care. I want you to take full advantage, too." Her first lick up and down the split between my cheeks made me shiver with the delicious sensation and anticipation for the next. "By the way, what color is my asshole?"

"A very pale tan," she reported, "a little lighter than your nipples. And it's very pretty, too." I felt a few licks around and on it, and then heard, "What color is mine?"

"A very pale white, whiter than your surrounding skin, and very lovely as well, and you're pink inside your ass." I believed in giving her complete information, and then I shuddered as she scooped up some of my pussy juice and slipped her tongue into my ass. Like she did for me, I tried to help by bearing down like I was trying to shit, and it must of worked because she was able to penetrate me deeply and I heard an appreciative murmur from Kim between strokes. I thoroughly enjoyed Kim's fucking my ass with her tongue and could have taken more, but her poor tongue wore out almost as quickly as mine had. I sighed my pleasure deeply and thanked Kim, who complimented me on my wetness.

When Kim asked me to roll over, I had an idea. I rolled over but sat up, "Follow me and you can rehearse Melinda's fantasy by you playing Melinda and I'll be you. You'll love it, and so will I." I opened my closet door and the inside of the door is completely covered by a full-length mirror, it was also the full width of the door. I opened the door to flat against the wall. It was a gift from my mother, and was a good, high quality mirror with little or no distortion. We were both pleased with how lovely we looked naked in the mirror. "Wow," I said, "This going to be so much better than the bathroom mirror over the sink."

"You'll have to pretend first that we are both dressed and I am wearing a skirt but no panties underneath, oh, and high heels would me good, I think."

"So put some on, it's easy to pretend about the dress," Kim contributed, "but I suspect you'll need the heels to make your legs even better!" She was right. So I took out my black high heels and sat on the edge of the bed to put them on. Then I stood up with her a few feet from the mirror.

"Now you will be apologizing to Melinda and promising that you won't be mean to her any more, and then you say exactly this: 'If you want it, you can eat my pussy now.' Just like that." I mimed pulling up the hem of my imaginary skirt, "Then while you pull up your skirt, she will see you don't have panties on, and she will kneel between your legs, yes, just like that. Then you'll have to spread yourself a bit, she's shorter than you... Oh, Kim! Then you'll rock your hips back and forth... Oh, Oh, Kim! Yes! Just like this..."

Just like before, I was astonished at the primal imagery of our actions as they were reflected in the mirror. Kim caught on very quickly that all she had to do was stick her tongue out for me to ride upon with my hips doing all the work. And I don't know if it is my dark side's narcissism, or what, but sure enough I was so thrilled and enchanted by the mirror show as well as the building storm in my hips, that when I came from fucking Kim's face it was another gusher. I mean I'm sure I didn't actually gush, but I was putting out enough pussy juice that some of it escaped Kim's hasty swallowing and ran down my thighs.

Continuing to gracefully undulate my body in a wavy fucking motion, I didn't stop after my orgasm and just kept on fucking, fucking that lovely face between my legs. Several times Kim managed to turn her head enough to watch what I was seeing the mirror for a moment or two. Her eyes looked pretty wild when she saw. Kim didn't bother to finger fuck me and used her hands to cup my butt cheeks. It took longer to build to my second orgasm, but it shattered all my previous records in both wattage and pussy juice production. As my orgasm eased, I walked over to my bed and sat on the edge, breathing heavily and letting my head hand down to relax my neck, and letting my hair hang between my knees.

Kim came and sat beside me while I panted and recovered, her arm eased around me and she was kissing my shoulders. When I finally raised my head and straightened my hair, combing it with my fingers, Kim regarded me seriously and said, "I don't blame you for wanting me to see that. It wasn't just the sexiest thing I've ever seen, but it was the most beautiful and graceful thing I've ever seen, too!"

"It makes me narcissistic though. Even I think I'm beautiful when I see me like that, fucking a pretty young girl's face." I hugged myself with a little shiver.

"Yeah," Kim agreed, noting my shiver, "It's an image that sticks to the mind."

"Actually, I was imagining how great it's going to be to watch you doing that to Melinda tonight." And we both laughed. The phone rang. I took out my cell and answered it. It was Melinda; saying that Darya and her had spent the afternoon together, and while she still intended to show up, could I please let Darya come too.

"Sure, I guess so, Melinda. We have enough wine at least. We have four bottles."

Melinda responded, "Tell you what, we'll bring the pizza and a couple of extra bottles of wine anyway. Will that make up for my bringing a guest?"

"That would be great," I said, "And you can tell Darya from me that my heart skipped a beat when I heard she was coming over." Melinda promised she would and hung up.

"So this girl you were telling my about is coming over, too? What about the motel tomorrow?" Kim frowned, "And I'm supposed to wear a dress without panties? How am I going to sit on the floor to watch the movie?"

"We probably won't need the motel tomorrow if the girls spend the night, and they probably will. As for your dress, do you have something about knee length that will spread out so you can sit on the floor without, um, revealing too much?"

Kim thought then shook her head, "Nope, and I can't think that you do, either."

"Well, I don't need one; I have some shorts. That and a sweater or a blouse will be fine for me... Oh, I see what you mean!" I looked at my bedside clock, "It's only four-thirty. We can go to the mall. I'll buy you a skirt and a blouse with my Daddy's credit card, and we can still get back here in time to shower and get ready for our guests." And that was how it was done.

By the time seven came around, we had bought Kim a casual outfit to wear that she could easily sit cross-legged while wearing, and we had taken a shower. The shower took a while because we took it together and it was a lot of fun washing each other. I was dressed in pink high heels, pink terrycloth short shorts and a light chiffon loose-fitting white sweater that hung almost like a mini dress that didn't quite cover my pink crotch. The sweater also had the virtue of being fairly transparent and I wasn't wearing a bra. The pink shorts were tight and almost as tiny as panties, but they were quite flexible.

Kim was wearing a turquoise blue satin blouse with a zipper down the front that zipped up to just below her breasts. The blouse was loose-fit, so that when ever Kim moved it threatened to bare too much breast but somehow never did. The blouse was a more expensive gimmick than the skirt which was a slightly darker blue loose-fit skirt that came almost to knee length, and while her knees and some thigh would be bared when she sat on the floor, her crotch and bottom were draped with plenty of material to spare. Her spiked high heels were a turquoise blue that matched her blouse. Her outfit was a little over three hundred dollars of Dad's money, but he had told me to dress lavishly and I hadn't bought anything to wear for over six months.

One more mention about Kim's outfit. All she had to do to take her blouse off was unzip it like a jacket and toss it aside. The skirt had a Velcro tab that hid a zipper that once pulled down about six inches, made the waist broad enough to slip the skirt up and off over her head. With no panties or bra, she could easily strip to nothing but her high heels in a few seconds and without moving either foot - her outfit was the perfect tool for the job.

Our guests arrived right at seven. Melinda came in wearing red designer shorts with a matching blouse that I didn't recognize and Jimmy Choo Jasmine sandals with a metallic python design. Which translated into English meant high heel gold sandals that displayed her pretty little toes naked. She had painted her toenails red. Darya was wearing a lovely white high-necked lacy long sleeve blouse with a loose; almost knee length black linen skirt with a slit in the front that went halfway up to her crotch.

"Sexy shoes, Melinda!" I exclaimed, "They make me want to kiss your toes."

"Don't let her, Melinda," said Kim seriously, "she's a tantric master at toe-kissing and can make you panties wet from kissing just one toe."

Darya carried two large pizzas and sat them down on our desk, along with some plastic wine glasses. Melinda handed two bottles of wine to Kim to try to squeeze into our fridge. Then while Melinda and Kim were hugging hello, Darya walked up to me as casually and gracefully as a model and held out a hand to shake, "I've always wanted to be introduced to you, Elise! We have had classes together, and I've watched you in the gym."

Her eyes widened slightly as she realized that she could easily see my breasts through my sweater, and I took her long fingered slim hand and kissed it, much as Roxy had done to me, "I am delighted to make your acquaintance, Darya. You're so beautiful, and I love your blouse!" She had golden blonde hair, high-cheekbones, pouty Cupid's-bow lips, clear blue, slightly slanted eyes, light brown eyebrows, and thin but patrician nose and the cutest Russian accent, but excellent English. At first I thought she was wearing lip-gloss, but apparently her lips really were that candy shade of pink.

"And that is so lovely a... but would you call it a blouse or a sweater?"

"It was called a sweater where I bought it," I smiled, "And it's okay, you can mention that you can see my breasts; I wore this outfit especially for you. I'd hoped you would like it."

She was about my height and looked right into my brown eyes, "If you are trying to seduce me, Elise, you could have succeeded with a wink even if you were wearing a snowsuit. Remember, I have watched you on the pommel horse. But of course, like this you are, how they say, eye-candy, although the phrase does not do you justice."

I turned a little pink, not so much at her lavish compliments but at about what I was about to say, "Um, I hate to just meet you and ask you this, but ever since I first saw you, I've adored your lips. Do you think I could kiss you?"

"But of course!" she said enthusiastically but quietly in her lyrically accented voice, then she put her hands on my cheeks and kissed me, a tender but full blown French kiss that lasted at least thirty seconds. Her lips and her tongue were delicious although she tasted slightly of cigarette smoke, something that came across really exotic and sexy in her moist warm mouth. After the kiss, she stepped back fanning her face a few times with her hand to show me how much she had enjoyed it. I turned to introduce her to Kim, who to my surprise was lip-locked with Melinda and both of them cupping each other's butt cheeks.

They stopped kissing and looked at us looking at them, and we all had a good chuckle. Kim strode over and extended her hand to Darya, "Hi, I'm Kim." Melinda came over to me and gave me a quick kiss hello, but not so quick she didn't have time to slip me the tongue.

"Darya." I had never thought of Russian as a musical language, but it was with Darya's accent, "So Kim, Elise kissed me hello, and I saw you kissing Melinda hello, will you leave me out in the cold?" Kim evidently thought not because she put her arms around Darya's neck and they enjoyed a very intimate, long kiss. It was the first time I had noticed that Darya was a good two inches taller than either Kim or me.

Kim went to pour wine for everybody. I turned on the TV and muted it. The DVD was already in the drive. Melinda pulled out a plastic bag of paper plates and napkins out of a paper bag and put two pizza slices on each of four plates. Darya solved the mystery of her skirt as she sat gracefully down on the end of my bed, both legs slanted to the left, then she gracefully crossed her legs, and the slit seemed to move so that the leg on top was bared a little higher than mid thigh, and the other not at all, and without the slightest glimpse of panties. I felt like applauding for the feat of fashion and grace.

Darya's face split into dimples and laugh lines as she displayed white teeth in a smile, "What? Did I do something?"

"I was just so impressed at your grace with that skirt." I was also enjoying her long slim legs.

"Oh, yes, I know what you mean. Well, the magic is in the cut, not me, I'm afraid."

"We usually watch TV on the floor, so if the dress isn't that comfortable for sitting on the floor, I can loan you some shorts or something. Or of course we do have one chair. Or of course you can sit there, and if you wish to smoke we have a teacup you can use as an ashtray. Just let me open a window." I walked over to the window at the head of my bed and opened it. The weather was mild with a light breeze.

"Thank you so much, Elise, but I will sit on the bed only when smoking, and the rest of the time on the floor with the rest of you. There may be some danger that you might catch an occasional glimpse of my panties, but you seem like such a brave girl, Elise."

I giggled and replied now standing in front of her, "I not only wouldn't mind, I think I would enjoy seeing your panties, Darya."

"I'm glad you said that," she replied earnestly, raising her skirt and spreading her legs to show me lovely white lace panties, "I have always thought it was such a waste to wear something like this and have no one see it." She gracefully let the skirt fall back into place and gave me a quizzical smile.

I know I turned pink because I could feel the heat in my face and groin, "Oh my, Darya." I walked over and whispered in her ear, "After the movie, I'm going to ask you to show me that again, and then I'm going to kiss those panties. I'd do it now, but I wouldn't want you to make your panties too damp."

She spoke in a low voice, "There is no need to wait that long, Elise. You've already made them a little damp and a little more dampness won't hurt them." I glanced over at Melinda and Kim, and having completed their food preparations they were kissing again with Kim sitting on her bed and Melinda sitting in her lap. I nodded my head and Darya raised her skirt and spread her long thighs. I got on my knees and kissed her between her legs. The white lace panties were indeed already a little damp and smelled richly of Darya's woman smell, which was a lovely earthy musk. I gave her half a dozen warm kisses while enjoying her aroma. Reluctantly I stopped and stood. Darya's face was pink and she was breathing through her mouth.