The Carson's Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelios
Pelios
1,048 Followers

We looked over at the others just as Melinda hopped off Kim's lap and said, "let's eat the pizza before it gets cold!" So we ate pizza, drank wine and chatted and joked while playing the movie. When it was halfway through, I turned the movie off, it was a little disappointing anyway, and while we had thrown away our paper plates everyone was still drinking wine, sitting on the floor and having a good time. After some time at this, Kim winked at me, excused herself to the others, picked her high heels up off the floor and stepped into the bathroom.

"Melinda, if you would just stand in front of the TV for a moment. Darya, if you would just sit on the end of my bed with me. Oh, don't look worried Melinda, Kim just has a little announcement that she wants to make to you." I opened my closet door all the way to the wall to display the mirror, and although both of the other girls seemed quite curious, they waited patiently for Kim to come out. Kim took a bit longer than the time it took to put on her heels, so I suspected she might be doing a last minute rinse to refresh herself between the legs, or taking a piss, or both.

A few minutes later Kim came out wearing her heels and looking lovely. She had also applied red lipstick. She walked straight over to stand in front of the mirror and held her hands out to Melinda and spoke as soon as Melinda stepped forward and took her hands. "Darling Melinda, I want you to know that I have come to care for you very much. I know that I have been very mean to you a few times in the past, but I swear I will never be mean to you again. I can only hope that you will forgive me."

Melinda's face was pink and unshed tears shimmered in her eyes, "Sure Kim, I'll be happy to forgive you."

Darya and I were in the perfect place to watch, slightly in front of Kim and to her left side. Kim raised her skirt to her waist and said to Melinda, "If you want it, you can eat my pussy now." Kim spread her legs a couple of feet apart. Her pink-orange-gold pubic fur never looked lovelier or more inviting.

Melinda gave an almost hysterical little squeal and giggle, the said, "Thanks again, Kim!" and sank to her knees between Kim's legs and turned her face up. Kim began undulating her hips and tummy as I had showed her, giving her that graceful, snaky look as she fucked Melinda's mouth and extended tongue. A quick glance to the side revealed Darya's mouth open and eyes bulging out as she took in the sight. Quickly, Kim shucked her clothes and without breaking her rhythm. I whispered in Darya's ear, "we can just enjoy some of this show for a few minutes, and then I'd like to take up where I left off from when I kissed your panties, or anything else you might suggest."

Darya didn't move her eyes from Kim's seductively undulating figure but she whispered back, "I would show you something but I cannot look away from Kim and Melinda. They are so beautiful together!"

"What do you want to show me?" I whispered coyly into her ear, and then gave her ear shell a little lick.

"How I seduce girls, whether gay, bi, or straight. It usually works."

"How?" I giggled.

"I say I want to make love to them while looking into their eyes and then I do this." Incredibly she licked the tip of her nose with a fantastically long and tapered tongue.

I gulped and whispered, "Yep, that would work on me! A little crude perhaps, but convincing!"

She gave a little smile and glanced at me with her lovely blue eyes, "Sometimes a little crude hits the spot just right, yes?" Her voice was so lyrical, and her pouty pink lips just so kissable, that I answered her question with a brief kiss. Then I got out of her way so she could resume watching Kim and Melinda. I saw the same thing in Kim as I had in myself while doing what she was doing. She looked like a nude Goddess enjoying the worship of a lovely blonde girl. And Kim must have thought so too, since she spent much of her time looking in the mirror.

After Kim had enjoyed her first body shivering, hip quaking orgasm, she resumed her seductive undulating on the ramp for another of the same. Darya turned to me and whispered, "I would like to go to the bathroom to relieve myself and take off my panties, and maybe freshen up a little?"

"Do you think I could come along and watch all that?" I whispered back.

"But of course!" she beamed back with a toothy, dimpled smile.

We went into the bathroom and closed the door. Darya stood in front of the toilet and raised her skirt, "Would you like to help?" I grinned and pulled her panties down and eased them carefully over her high heels. I rose and tucked her dampened panties into her cleavage.

"It will give your lovely breasts a sweet perfume for me to enjoy a little later," I murmured by way of explanation.

"I do so want you to enjoy me," Darya said earnestly as with her skirt still raised, she sat on the toilet with her legs spread obscenely wide and began to tinkle. I knelt right in front of her to watch her pee, enjoying the lovely color of her pubic hair. It was a light golden brown like Roxy's had been only much more golden than brown. She looked pink inside from what I could see as I watched her pee splash out. It went from a stream to a dribble then stopped, so I tore off a wad of toilet paper and patted her dry. "That was lovely for you to do." She commented sweetly. Her English was as always perfectly correct if slightly stilted, but her lyrical accent, as usual, made her words pretty and good humored.

She walked over to the sink, adjusted the water to warm and lifted one long leg so that she partially straddled the sink and splashed handfuls of warm water up to her pussy, creating an act that was at once, slutty, graceful and shockingly sexy. She turned off the water and I handed her a towel. She scrubbed herself briefly with the towel and shyly said, "If you would like to pee, I would enjoy watching this." So I copied her every move and she copied mine, adding rubbing her hands over my shins and calves while I was peeing. Then she dried me off and led me to the sink, where once again I went through the same motions just as she had done. It felt lewd to me, but her blue eyes reflected obvious appreciation.

As I re-hung the towel, she stepped behind me and kissed my neck, "If I had known you weren't wearing panties, I would have had my hand up your skirt." She said, then added after another kiss, "And my head." I turned and we embraced and kissed, a long slow kiss. "Let's make love," she murmured after the kiss. Back in the bedroom, Kim and Melinda were both naked and sixty-nining in Kim's bed with Melinda on top. Darya pulled away from my hand and said she'd be right back. She knelt over where Melinda was licking Kim's pussy, and Melinda raised her face so they could share a deep French kiss. Then Darya gave Kim's pussy half a dozen kisses and licks then stepped back.

Darya embraced me and kissed me, sharing Kim's flavor before she said softly, "Kim is very tasty and smells unusually nice, don't you think?"

We began removing each other's clothes and I grinned, "I certainly do think so. And I am anxious for us to taste each other, too." We were pretty quickly naked and carefully set our clothes aside. Then for a moment we just looked at each other. Darya's breasts were between Kim and me in size with lovely pink flat-topped nipples that invited suckling. So I stepped forward and starting kissing and sucking at her breasts while we were still standing. While I sucked her nipples I squeezed her slim buns, enjoying all of it very much.

Softly Darya asked, "Which would you like to do first, taste me, or for me to taste you?"

I straightened and we rubbed our bodies together as we kissed over and over until we were both breathing pretty heavily, partly from the kissing but mostly because we were fucking each other's thighs, and both of our thighs in question were getting pretty wet. "Um, well," I said softly with a kiss between each word and another slow grind against her thigh, then I speeded up to three words between each kiss and thigh rub, "I am really - anxious to experience - the way you - use that long - sexy tongue of - yours." Then I finished the rest because I was close to coming already, "I'll just bend over now."

I crawled to the center of my bed, and like I had posed for Kim earlier, I leaned on a pillow with my butt in the air and my knees spread wide. I heard her looking for something in her purse and felt a cool cream or grease on my asshole. "It's an edible jelly that I think you will enjoy." I heard her musical voice saying behind me. Then she titillated my clit with her tongue, and I started to come. I guess I was already too excited from fucking her thigh. But she gave no sign that she minded and helped me through the orgasm with the tip of her tongue, and then as my orgasm slowed, she began tonguing my vagina. Once or twice I had enjoyed boys with smaller dicks than that tongue, and her tongue was flexible and self-lubricating, not that I was stingy with my pussy juice at the time.

And after a few minutes of that, she really got to work on my ass. Now I have to say, Darya must have been doing tongue exercises for years! She thoroughly fucked my butt for at least fifteen minutes with her long, strong tongue. The goo she put in my bottom must have helped too, because I didn't experience any soreness or discomfort and thoroughly enjoyed the tongue fucking of my sweet ass. And while my ass was being pleasured, she used her long slim fingers to make me come twice more. I rested a few minutes then while she kissed my muscular legs - something she said that she'd always wanted to do.

Then it was my turn. First I spread her legs and licked her delightful pussy savoring her smell and her flavors. She was a very pale pink inside, with a smallish pussy in the length of the slit, but she also had a fat little nub of a clit sticking out of a short hood. She leaked pussy juice constantly and I drank quite a bit of it by the time I had made her come twice. She had intense orgasms, wrapping me with those long slim legs and pumping her pussy against my face. Finally after two in a row, I rolled her over and started licking her compact but firm little ass. I used some of her jelly as she called it and it really did help with the tongue fucking of her bottom. I managed to make her come again using my fingers while sliding my tongue in and out of her tight little hole. The jelly was a delightful raspberry flavor.

Darya and I made love in every way conceivable and she kept fucking me with that long tapered tongue in every hole I had. Then Melinda came over to my bed, and Darya went to Kim's. We all enjoyed sex most of the night until sleep overwhelmed us. I woke up in Kim's bed with Kim, and the other girls were asleep in mine. I kissed Kim and murmured, "Time to get up, get some breakfast and then come back and screw all day long." In fact, all four of us did just that.

*

That ends my Carson's Party duet. I hope you all enjoyed it. As always, comments, suggestions and the sharing of your own experiences are always welcome. Pelios

Pelios
Pelios
1,048 Followers