The Casanova of Juno Terrace Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peggy chanted as she felt Gio's cock started to twitch. "Oh cum in me! Cum in me! I can't wait to feel you cum fill me up! Oh gawd! Fill me up! Oh gawd! Fill me up!"

Without warning, Gio started thrusting as fast as he could, about five times, before he gave up and exploded in Peggy's pussy. Peggy could feel every strand of cum shooting inside and it sent her into her strongest orgasm yet. The two of them screamed in unison as their orgasms washed over them in the shower. Once they subsided, they both crashed to the floor, with Peggy in Gio's lap, his erection fading and cum pouring out of Peggy's pussy.

Gio groggily said, "That was the best fuck I've ever had..."

Peggy looked at him and said, "Don't tell me you're tired already, sir... I thought you'd be good for a few more rounds..."

Gio lightly shook his head and said, "Sorry, you call me whatever you want, but my dominant streak didn't like being called a boy." Peggy waved her hand like it was no big deal. "As to more rounds, I'm gonna need some food first."

Peggy looked at him and said, "Pizza good, Gio?"

Gio just nodded his head and relaxed as the shower continued to pour water all over the two content lovers.

12