The Case for Doing Debbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After only a few teasing movements with my hands Debbie pushed me away from her chest and back against the chair. Standing up fully, she placed on leg on the arm of the chair and leaned into me placing her pussy directly in my face.

Her vagina was totally shaved with not a single hair to be found (not that I was exactly looking) and smelled faintly of soap and perfume. I found that she was totally soaking wet, that her entire area was coated in a slimy film of juice and I flicked my tongue over her protruding lips to taste her.

Ice cream, filet mignon, French Champaign... I have tasted the best of all these and not one of them compared to the intoxicating taste of this woman who stood before me, hands in my hair, pulling me deeper into her sex.

I traced the entrance to her depths with my tongue savoring the taste of her, feeling the velvet of her skin run over my tongue with each lick. My hands moved back to her round ass and I pulled her hips forward opening more of her to my probing.

Swirling my tongue in the soft folds of her pussy lips I was able to lick deeper and deeper into her chasm. I located her clit with my tongue, felt its rubbery hardness, pressed my tongue against it firmly and felt her knees buckle. My tongue flicked across it, then back again eliciting soft moans from Debbie with each pass.

Following my tongue to her spot, I moved my mouth in and took her clit between my lips. I sucked on it roughly, pulling it into my mouth, holding it there, and releasing it before repeating the action. Debbie's hand pulled at me, bracing my face against her pubic bone, encouraging me to continue eating her.

I pulled her clit into my mouth again and held it with my teeth. With it extended I used my tongue to tease the tip and Debbie lost it. Her butt pushed against my hands and her hips bucked and my mouth was suddenly flooded with her sweet liquid. I flicked my tongue over her and felt her shudder again, so I repeated the act until I felt her body relax. Not until then did I release her from my teeth.

Debbie pushed my head away from her and leaned down to kiss me, a deep passionate kiss. She was running her tongue back and forth over mine, pushing hers deep into my mouth before withdrawing it, then moving her lips down my chin to suck the remains of her juices from my face.

I wanted to fuck her hot little pussy now, or at least get my cock into her wet mouth, but Debbie had other ideas. Going over to her dresser, she opened a drawer and returned to her bed with a leather bag. She reached inside the bag and withdrew first a vibrator, smooth and roughly six inches long. Then she came out with a larger toy, this one a penis shaped dildo complete with veins. It looked large, maybe twelve inches and thick as a beer bottle.

A large bottle of lube came next then she produced something that I had only ever read about and seen in pictures. The string was long, maybe a foot and a half, and had at regular intervals round black balls about a half inch in diameter. Tied to one end of the string was a circular ring used for pulling the string of balls from the anus.

"Anal beads?"

Debbie said nothing just smiled that wicked smile. The bag empty she tossed it on the floor and crawled onto the bed.

"You want some company up there?" I asked hopefully.

She shook her head. "No, you sit there and enjoy the show. I'll let you know what I want you to do. Don't do anything but watch unless I tell you, understood?"

I figured what the fuck. "Sure," I said agreeing to her condition.

"Good. Now take off your shirt, just your shirt." I complied and lay back against the chair, the leather shockingly cold on my bare skin.

Debbie moved and positioned herself near the edge of the bed, legs spread and feet flat on the mattress giving me the perfect view of her pussy even in the low light. Just as she had done before when perched on the couch, Debbie moved her hands up and down the inside of her thighs only this time she didn't stop before getting to her pussy. Instead she ran her hands across it as she continued down the opposite leg.

I sat, mesmerized by the pure beauty of this woman before me. She was in her forties and still had one of the most amazing bodies I had ever seen. But even better was her experience; Debbie had been around enough to know exactly what she wanted and how to get it. She seemed to have no inhibitions at all and apparently delighted in displaying this openly.

After running her hands across her pussy and down her legs a few more times, she stopped her hand between her legs and slowly rubbed her clit in lazy circles.

"Do you want to see me finger myself, Mike?" she asked, her voice husky with lust. What the hell did she think I was going to say, 'no?' and so I nodded. "Good, because I really want to finger myself. Tell me how to do it Mike, tell me what you want to see."

"Um..." I stammered, "do whatever you want. I'm here to enjoy the show."

"No Mike, I'm here to pleasure you and I want to finger myself for you. Tell me how you want me to do it."

"But...I don't know what to do."

Debbie smiled at me from between her legs. "You ever have phone sex?" "Sure, but..."

"Then think of it as phone sex without the phone."

I pondered this for a second. How many times had I been on the other end of the phone with a girl I had convinced to touch herself while I directed her actions, dying to be in the same room with her so I could pleasure her rather than having her pleasure herself. But, at the same time, this could be fun.

"Put a finger inside you and then pull it right back out."

Debbie did as I requested, plunging her middle finger deep into her crease and then pulling it back out again. Her finger glistened in the light.

"How wet are you?" I asked.

"So wet, Mike. So wet for you. What do you want me to do now?"

"Same thing again, and keep doing it until I tell you to stop. Put your finger all the way inside and pull it out again, then do it again."

She did as I directed, again and again plunging her finger deep and again withdrawing. Each time she entered herself she let out a soft groan of pleasure and I could see her finger becoming increasingly coated with her delicious juice.

"Stop," I ordered after she had repeated the action a dozen or so times and she complied. "When I tell you, put that finger back inside yourself and move it around, push it deep and work on yourself until I tell you to stop again."

Eagerly she did as commanded, returning the digit to her wetness and fingering herself at a slow pace. As I watched, I could feel the strain in my pants growing and pushing against my pants.

"Faster," I said and again she complied, working herself with increased fervor. She was gasping audibly and continually now with each deep push crescendoing her moans. I had the idea that if she kept that up she was going to cum soon and if I wasn't being pleasured, then she wasn't going to get to cum just yet.

After watching for a few moments more I ordered her to stop. "Put your finger in your mouth and tell me how you taste."

Debbie did as instructed. "Mmm, so good," she said, licking her finger totally clean.

"Ok, now I want you to put your hand between your legs and rub yourself softly." She complied and I said, "Now when I tell you, take two fingers and push them deep inside yourself and hold them there. Go." Two of her fingers disappeared from sight, pushed deep inside her pussy.

"Now pull them completely out, then put them back into your pussy." Debbie did I ordered, pulling her fingers out and clear of her wetness before plunging them back inside.

"Do you like that, baby?" I asked, rubbing my engorged member though the material of my pants. Her response was a loud 'coo' of pleasure. "How many fingers to you like to use when you are alone?"

"Three," she said breathlessly, never stopping the repeated plunging of her fingers into her pussy.

"Do you go fast or slow?"

"Fast."

"Show me. Show me how you get off when you're alone. I want to watch you cum."

Debbie pulled her two fingers from her pussy again and when they went back in they were accompanied by a third finger. I watched transfixed as she began to finger herself with exaggerated movements, alternately pushing so deep inside and making circles around the borders of her hole.

She worked on herself feverously with ever increasing urgency until she tossed her head back, arched her body off the bed and came with a roar. Her legs bucked and shook and her hand quivered inside her wetness. Several waves of serious pleasure racked her body and with each she pushed her fingers to the bottom of her depths.

Debbie finally stopped cuming and leaned toward me, fingers still lodged inside herself. "How hard are you Mike?"

Rather than respond verbally, I stood and showed her that if I had been a boy scout I would certainly qualify for my tent pitching badge. "Come here," she said and I complied.

She pulled her fingers out of her pussy and sat up, offering her hand to me as I approached. I took her dainty fingers into my mouth and just as she had done I licked her clean. As I licked her, she reached her other hand out and stroked me through my pants.

When I had her fingers clean, she took her hand from my mouth and reached beside her on the bed grabbing the large dildo. "I want you to fuck me with this," she said handing me the toy.

This was something new. In all my sexual exploits I had never had a woman ask me to do this for her, but I wasn't about to object. Debbie tossed a pillow from the bed onto the floor for me to kneel on and retrieved the bottle of lubricant.

I positioned myself on the pillow and Debbie spread a handful of the gel over the toy, leaned back on the bed and applied another coat of the liquid to her pussy. I looked at the dildo and then at where she wanted me to put it and questioned whether it was going to fit.

She seemed to read my mind. "Don't worry about hurting me, just work it in slowly."

With her legs spread wide I positioned the diamond shaped head of the toy at her entrance and pushed. At first nothing happened, it wouldn't penetrate her, but after a few moments it started to slowly slide in.

Debbie inhaled sharply as the object stretched her to her limits. Gently I continued to push it deeper and deeper inside her until I hit bottom. This incredibly sexy, sophisticated woman was now totally stuffed with a sex toy of mammoth proportions.

She groaned the groan of a woman totally filled and lifted her head to smile at me. "Fuck me however you want, but I love it deep and hard," she said and settled her head back on the bed. Her slender hands moved to her breasts and cupped the soft flesh, fingers pinching, twisting and pulling her nipples roughly.

At first my efforts were slow and clumsy as I gauged just how deep I could push and put my fear of hurting her to rest. A few minutes of working the false penis into her slowly gave way to increased speed as I ran the toy into the slippery depths of her pussy.

I started to work the dildo in and out of her in a strong rhythm, my efforts punctuated with her moans. Debbie released one of her tits and grabbed the vibrator, turned it on and placed it against her clit; As I continued to ram her hole with the large toy she stimulated her 'little man in the boat.'

This new toy buzzed and jumped in her hand and she quickly found the pace that I was using and emulated it, brining herself to almost immediate orgasm. The muscles of her pussy clenched with her climax, as evident by new resistance to my pushes. Debbie bucked and thrashed, shivered and shook as her orgasm turned into a string of orgasms one piling on top of the other until her body went limp and I withdrew the object from inside her.

She turned off the vibrator and lay sprawled on the bed, panting in an effort to regain her breath. "That was very nice Mike," she said once she had recovered a bit, "now it's time I return the favor."

Debbie unbuttoned my pants and pushed them to the floor along with my underwear, careful to work around my engorged prick. When I was naked before her she took me into her hand and felt me appreciatively.

"That's a nice size cock you have, lets hope you know how to use it," she said as she opened her lips, painted a bright ruby red, and took me into her mouth. I watched as my cock disappeared and kept disappearing and kept disappearing until almost all of it was gone. Effortlessly Debbie had deep throated almost the entirety of my nine inch dick.

I stood there amazed as she withdrew it from her mouth. "You like?" she asked, almost purring the question. All I could do was stare at her wide eyed and she ordered me onto the bed.

I hopped onto the soft mattress and positioned myself in the middle of the large bed. Debbie moved between my legs, placing herself on her knees just above my straining cock. I took a moment to examine her and was again amazed by her body.

Her tits, full and round. Her hips, slender and shapely. Her stomach, tight and defined despite having birthed two children. Her golden hair hung down in ringlets of soft curls, accenting the face that could have easily appeared on magazine covers, and her deep blue eyes that appeared black in the near darkness.

She looked at me and smiled her brilliant smile and turned her head to the side almost shyly. "You are an amazingly beautiful woman, Debbie." I said. Her eyes flicked back to mine and she smiled again.

"Thank you, I'm glad you find me attractive. Sometimes I wonder if men tell me that just to get me into bed."

"Attractive?" I said incredulously. "Attractive? Shit, you are a freaking knockout. Any man would be lucky to take you to bed, and since I already have you in bed you can be sure I'm not lying to you."

She paused and seemed to consider the logic of this. That brilliant smile flashed on her face again. "Then this must be your lucky night," she said and before I could so much as blink again my cock was down her throat.

Debbie was an expert cock sucker. There is really no other way to say it and any description of the acrobatics she preformed on my prick aren't going to come close to painting an accurate picture of just how good she was, but I'll try. Just for you.

Her tongue was soft and strong and she used it purposefully, applying thick gobs of saliva to my cock with long licks. Once fully coated she placed her hand at the base of my cock, pointed it straight up and fit every inch of me between her luscious lips.


Again and again she drove my cock deep into her throat, then ran her mouth back up the shaft until just the tip remained between her lips. After running the sensitive underside of my cock across her tongue, she would again dive down my cock.

I leaned my head back into the pillows on the bed, closing my eyes so I could concentrate on the feeling of pleasure she was eliciting out of my cock. Suddenly, as I was focusing all my efforts on not blowing my load at any moment she pulled her mouth off my shaft and kissed her way down to my balls.

Gently she put each into her mouth in turn, sucking on them with learned skill. Very rarely had I ever found this activity erotic but this time I did and big time. When she released my balls from her mouth after giving each her attention she did not return her mouth to my cock but instead moved her mouth even lower.

This was new, the feeling of warm wetness on my anus as she tongued my ass hole but so far nothing she had done had disappointed so I just went along for the ride.

Debbie licked at my ass for a few minutes, pushing her tongue against my hole and stroking it gently. The feeling was interesting and I found that it was highly erotic to look down and see a beautiful woman tonguing my ass. She wasn't at it long and before I knew it she was back working on my prick.

She pushed me totally into her mouth a few more times and then pulled her lips off me. Without a word she swiveled her body and placed a knee on either side of my head, putting her pussy directly in my face and still providing her mouth access to my cock.
I pulled a pillow under my neck to brace my head and dove into her pussy. I shoved my tongue as deep inside her slit as was possible while at the same time she again lodge my cock in her throat. My hands gripped her tight ass, pulling her towards my waiting mouth, letting me slide my tongue deeper between her glorious folds.

Debbie was deep throating my cock, putting almost the entire length into her mouth before I could feel the muscles in her throat reject the intrusion. She held me there, deep inside her mouth, as she gagged around my cock straining to keep from brining up her dinner while simultaneously trying to force the rest of my shaft between her lips.

My tongue slid from her pussy and traveled the short distance to the bud of her asshole. It puckered at my touch and I began to lick at it with slow, concentric circles. I gathered some saliva in my mouth and deposited it on her spot then moved one of my fingers down and began to massage her widening anus gently.

Once I had enough spit on my finger to act as lube, I pushed the digit into her. My finger fit easily in her ass and so I immediately added another which seemed to tighten things up and get her attention. Debbie was no longer sucking on my shaft but was stroking it lazily as she concentrated on the attention her behind was receiving.

After a few minutes concentrating on her anus I again began to tongue her pussy. It was even wetter than when I had left it just a few minutes ago and when I penetrated her her juices ran from within her, down over my tongue and out over my chin and cheeks.

I reached with my hand and found the large dildo and replaced my tongue with the fake penis. It slid inside her with amazing ease given the amount of wetness that was now seeping out of her like spring water seeps from the ground.

Debbie moaned loudly when I pushed the toy deep inside her, pushing it as deeply inside her as I was able until it collided with her deepest depths. "Oh God," she said, "Do it hard. Fuck my pussy hard."

With those words she jammed my cock back into her throat with enough enthusiasm to cause it to slide all the way down her throat and I simultaneously began to work both my hands in unison; shoving two fingers of my one hand knuckle deep in her asshole while my other hand pistoned the dildo against the back wall of her fuck hole.

Debbie began again to moan, her noises muffled by my shaft lodged deep in her throat until she removed it and her moans turned to wails of ecstasy. She was pushing against my actions, ramming her ass and pussy against the instruments of pleasure occupying each hole. She came and came and came until finally her body could take no more and she pulled away from my hands causing both my fingers and the dildo to slip from inside her.

"Wow, you came really hard," I said.

Debbie was breathing hard. Between gasps she managed to get out "Yeah" and little else. While she lay on me recovering I slapped her ass with the thick dildo and rubbed it in the crack of her perfect ass. Randomly as I ran the thing over her backside I would place the large head against her asshole causing it to reflexively squeeze tight and making Debbie squirm away a little.

"You want to see me put something in my ass?" she asked, her breathing now returning to normal. She reached for the lube and the applied a generous amount to her hole, pushing her finger deep inside herself ensuring she was lubed as far as was possible. Debbie then produced the long string of beads and placed the first one at the entrance to her ass.

With one well manicured finger she applied pressure to the bead until her tight hole relented it slipped inside. Her finger followed the bead until the next one was poised at her opening and she then repeated the process.