The Case for Doing Debbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three more beads presented themselves and three more times she pushed them into her asshole until scarcely an inch of string and the small plastic ring were left exposed. She then massaged the area around her anus with a practiced motion that caused it to clinch tight around the string; if I hadn't just seen, and if the string wasn't protruding from her backside, no one could have guessed that five large objects were currently getting well acquainted with her colon.

"Holy shit," I said once she was done depositing the beads in her ass, not really believing what I had just seen.

Debbie issued a wicked little laugh and moved her hips back against my face, clearing expressing her desire to have her pussy licked again. As I succumbed to her wishes, she began to work on my cock again, starting by letting a large dollop of saliva drip from her lips onto my shaft which she then used her soft hand to spread up and down my entire length.

She mainly stroked me with her hand and would intermittently put me inside her mouth, but the trips between her lips were one way tickets to the back of her throat. Each time she gagged, spit, chocked and generally preformed miracles on my dick.

During these moments I found it impossible to concentrate on the dish in front of me, but when she came up for air I would virtually attack her pussy with my mouth.

I shoved my tongue inside her, licked the depths of her crease, sucked on her swollen pussy lips and nipped at her engorged clit with tender little bites. Debbie's pussy smelled like pussy should smell, with that faint musty smell of a woman who makes it a point to take care of herself and tasted even better. Some men don't enjoy the taste of pussy but I do, and I drank her down in large gulps swallowing every once of liquid I could entice from her.

The small plastic ring from the anal beads imbedded inside her was resting on my nose when I felt her again coating my cock with some sort of liquid, not saliva this time. She ran her hand up my shaft a few times, making sure I was completely coated with what turned out to be another amount of lubricant and then she slid her lithe body down my torso, repositioned her hips, arched her back and sat down on my rigid nine inches.

I watched as the folds of her pussy that were clearly visible dangling between her legs spread as the mushroom top of my cock parted her and then disappeared entirely inside her. I'm not sure what I found more amazing; the fact that she had deep throated my entire prick of that she slammed the whole thing inside her in one motion.

Debbie's slender hips crashed down against my hips and every single inch that I had been blessed with was impaled deep within her. She let out the most delicious moan of pleasure and her body shook with orgasm.

Her long blonde hair fell down over her shoulders and she turned her head to look at me. "I've never felt so full, your cock is the perfect size Mike. I'm going to enjoy this almost as much as you are."

Another wicked smile passed across her ruby red lips and she again turned her attention to the act at hand. She leaned her body forward, straining my cock against the back of her opening, and placed her hands on my shins. Moving little more than her hips she began to run her pussy lips up and down the entire length of my shaft, slamming it deep inside her with each down-stroke, then holding it for a moment being completely filled before sliding back up my cock and repeating the process.

All I could do was lye there and enjoy the moment, enjoy the feeling, enjoy the show. Debbie picked up the pace, her perfect ass a blur of movement as she again and again deposited herself deep on my cock. She moaned continuously, and every few minutes her moans would become screams as she orgasmed again and again.

She came one last time and then abruptly stood up causing my cock to fall against my stomach with an audible 'slap.' Debbie carefully stepped over me until I was looking up directly between her legs at her pussy, ass and the string hanging from her.

She crouched down placing her pussy on my mouth and moved her hips rubbing her wet cunt all over my lips and tongue, coating my face in her sticky juices. Then she again slid down my torso until my cock was again pressed against the entrance to her.

This time she didn't immediately take me into her, rather she teased me by rubbing her pussy lips over my shaft and head. Her face was against mine and we kissed, deep and passionate and she sucked my tongue into her mouth. Debbie broke our kiss and she used her tongue to lick my face clean of the liquid she had just deposited there.

Satisfied that I was both sufficiently clean and sufficiently aroused, she rolled back onto her haunches and again pushed me inside her. Her movements, in stark contrast to her earlier efforts, were slow and controlled.

Debbie moved up and down me, enjoying every feeling of having me inside her. She would pause with just the head of my cock still inside her before descending down over my shaft until it nothing was left outside of her where she would pause again. Her delicate hands were cupping her soft breasts, pinching her nipples hard, pulling them away from her chest roughly.

I held onto her hips, pulling her down on me as she came and then let them slide to her smooth thighs as she ascended. As much as I was enjoying having this amazingly beautiful woman ride me, I wanted to get the roles reversed and start promoting my own agenda, in a manner of speaking.

The next time Debbie descended on my cock I sat up and took her into my arms then in one motion I rolled over placing her on her back with me on top of her, positioned nicely between her legs. The move hadn't even caused my cock to slip from inside her.

With her now in the position I had been dying to get her in, I grabbed her thin ankles and put them on my shoulders. I slowly fucked her, the movement as almost an afterthought as I concentrated on enjoying her muscular dancer's legs.

My hands moved over them, feeling her toned thighs then up to her sinewy calves. With my mouth I kissed her petite ankles and her perfectly formed feet. They were soft, perfectly manicured and her little toenails were painted the same bright red as her lips. I was savoring her body, worshiping at the altar of her exquisite physique.

From down below, my cock got my attention and again began asserting its will. I grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wide, exposing her pussy to me completely. Slowly at first and then with increased urgency I pushed into her. As my motions became more and more ferocious I could feel the head of my cock slamming into the deepest depths of her, could see as well as feel her body tense with each collision.

Debbie's breasts swayed as breasts will when the body is in motion, particularly this motion, and I could see the muscles of her taunt stomach flexed tightly as I brought her to the brink of orgasm, crashed into her a few more times and pushed her over the edge.

Sharp finger nails dug into my triceps as her body shook with orgasm. Her bright blue eyes which had been locked on mine, closed and her head tilted back as she screamed like a banshee in an old ghost story.

I kept on fucking her, pistoning in and out of her even as one orgasm ended and the next began, never breaking my rhythm for an instant. Debbie's head shook from side to side and I could feel her pussy growing slicker and slicker as her juices built inside her. I pushed myself deep inside her again and this time held myself there, pressed tightly against the very depths of her as she rode the waves of one last orgasm.

Debbie withdrew her nails from my arm and I dislodged myself from her pussy. Her body was like a rag doll from all the orgasms she had been having and so she offered very little assistance as I rolled her over on her stomach and got her on her knees. Her perfect ass was pointed high in the air, the angle intensified since her chest lay flat on the bed.

I aimed and entered, finding it just as easy to enter her from behind as it had been while on top of her. My hands gripped her hips and pulled her to me, my eyes glued on her ass and the string that still protruded from it.

Once I got into a groove with my thrusts, I complimented the motion by pulling her to me, our bodies meeting with a loud slap every time I drove into her. I hoped that she didn't have any plans to dance the next day because it became my mission to (figuratively) destroy her tight little snatch.

It didn't take long before Debbie's moans once again to swell into screams of passion and I fucked her with the same terrifying force until my own orgasm was imminent.

I stopped and slid my cock from the depths in the nick of time. The air in the room, while comfortable, was significantly cooler than the temperature inside Debbie and the change in temperature helped to stem my lust.

Debbie's blonde hair was a mess when she looked back at me. "I may have spoken too soon when I said that I would enjoy this almost as much as you, that cock is amazing, but I still have one last trick up my, shall we say sleeve?"

She lifted her torso off the bed and got on all fours, steadied herself and then reached her hand around to her ass where the small plastic ring hung at the end of the string of beads buried in her ass. Sliding one finger inside the ring she began to pull.

Nothing happened at first, her anus held tight to the treasures it beheld, but then as her muscles relaxed the first bead started to emerge. It worked its way out slowly at first but once it cleared the grasp of her asshole it popped out quickly. She tugged some more and the second bead emerged as the first had done. Each time her bottom released another bead I could see her quiver slightly with pleasure and in no time the entire string had emerged from her.

Debbie pulled a tissue from a box on her nightstand and wrapped the beads in it before dropping them onto the floor beside the bed. She again grabbed the lube and seductively began to coat her ass with the slick gel. She coated first the outside of her hole and then one by one stuck her fingers inside herself, then finished by coating the middle two fingers on her hand with a generous amount of lubricant and pushing them inside her asshole.

She squeezed one more handful out of the tube and tossed it back onto the bed, reached for my cock and greased me up in preparation for the journey ahead. When I was coated to her satisfaction she grasped hold of my shaft firmly and pulled me toward her waiting ass.

Debbie lined me up with where she wanted me to go next and all I had to do was push. Despite all the lube and the beads that had occupied her backside recently, getting inside her wasn't as easy as I would have thought. But with a little persistent effort my cock started to slide inside her back door.

I felt the muscles of her anus relax and then her hole gave way to my advances; slowly I began to push past her resistance and into the very depths of her.

My efforts started slowly while I let Debbie get used to having her ass stretched by my cock while at the same time working my way deeper and deeper inside of her. I looked on in amazement as her asshole stretched and stretched allowing more and more of my shaft to disappear.

Debbie apparently really enjoyed having my cock in her ass because as soon as I was able to penetrate her completely she began to push back against my thrusts establishing a rhythm not much less urgent than the one with which I had fucked her pussy with.

As I fucked Debbie's ass I felt something brush against my balls and saw that she had moved her hand between her legs and was finger fucking herself in concordance with the thrust I was using on her ass.

I leaned my body forward as I continued to plow Debbie's ass and reached my hands around to grasp her delicious breasts. Her nipples were rock hard and sensitive to the touch; I tugged and pinched them almost violently eliciting screeches from Debbie as I did.

I stopped playing with Debbie's tits and leaned back in order to take her hips in my hands. She looked back at me and we locked eyes as I continued to fuck her ass with deep powerful strokes. As she looked at me, I could see that her deep blue eyes were starting to get a far away look in them.

"Are you going to cum for me?" I asked. Debbie's only response was to begin moaning deep throaty sounds.

She closed her eyes and issued one final grunt and then fell momentarily silent. She stopped pushing back against me and her body went rigid. Then her orgasm hit and she came with a ferocity that I had never witnessed before.

Debbie blurted out "Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit" as she began to shake uncontrollably, her legs collapsing and her body held in place only by my hands on her hips. Her back arched as only a dancers could and her toes curled as her orgasm tore through her body with unbridled intensity.

Carefully I slid my cock from her and let her fall on the bed where she collapsed in a heap beneath me. Finally she opened her eyes and looked up at me. "Now that was intense."

"It looked like it. My turn now?" I asked, aware that my resolve wasn't going to sustain much more.

"Sure, do anything that you want to me. But please cum inside me, there is no feeling as nice."

I moved her onto her back and again spread her legs wide as I had before when I was inside her pussy, but this time I was headed for her asshole and she knew it. As I pushed her legs back to expose her stretched anus Debbie reached down and pulled at her cheeks, opening herself even wider for me.

This time my cock slide inside her easily and moments after getting her on her back I was buried balls deep inside Debbie's ass. I wanted to take my time and try and be a bit gentle but my urgency took over and after a few initial controlled pushes I began to fuck her wildly.

As I fucked her ass Debbie again grabbed her thick dildo and all but shoved it inside herself. She was fucking her pussy with her toy almost as hard as I was ramming my cock into her ass.

I looked down at this beautiful woman who lay before me. The sight of this petite blonde, mother of two (both amazing sexual creatures in their own right) shoving a thick black dildo inside her pussy while I rammed my entire cock up her ass with every bit of intensity I could produce was just too much.

My cock exploded and I thought my testicles themselves were going to be part of the load I shot deep within her so powerful was my orgasm. Again and again my muscles clenched and my cock twitched until every single once of sperm that my body was able to muster had been deposited in the far reaches of her ass.

Debbie pulled her toy from her pussy having orgasmed one last time herself and I collapsed on top of her, utterly spent and totally exhausted. We lay there, totally unable to speak, as we both huffed and puffed until we eventually caught our breath.

Debbie rolled over and kissed me, "After that, I need another shower. C'mon." She managed to coax me into the shower were we both enjoyed washing each others 'intimate parts.'

After a long time under the hot spray we got out and toweled off. Debbie lead me back to the bed where we slid between the silky sheets. We contorted our bodies until I was again nestled between her legs, my cock rigid and ready for action again.

This time I entered here with no urgency and took my time, fucking slowly with deep strokes. I alternated kissing her softly and playing with her nipples while my hands were under her behind, pulling her to me with each deliberate stroke.

When at last she came, I came with her. Having now deposited a load in each of her holes I slid off of her and took her slight body into my arms, buried my face in her silky hair and inhaled her sweet scent.

"Thanks for keeping me company tonight," Debbie said sweetly. "That was really amazing, you were really amazing."

I smiled. "That was totally amazing, but I have a feeling that family gatherings around here aren't going to the be the same after tonight."

Debbie laughed, turned and kissed me one last time that night. "I think you're right," she said. "I think you're right."