The Case of Carla?s Cheating Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,405 Followers

“I always thought you guys were just a bunch of legalized peeping toms,” she laughed around a mouthful of cheeseburger. “Sneaking up to windows to take pictures of people screwing. Must be loads of fun. Bet you get your rocks off watching the movies afterward.”

“Actually, its boring work. That’s why your regular firm doesn’t like domestic surveillance. Most of the time, you tape the guy going into the girl’s place, and then you sit in your car until morning, waiting for the guy to come out, because you couldn’t get video of him in action. I just got lucky. She was too naive to close the blind before I got them on tape.”

Carla’s face grew contemplative, and her voice softened. “Maybe she knew you were there, and liked being seen. Sometimes, I fantasize about being seen, you know... naked.” She quickly snapped back to her confident self. “Can’t though; too many people in town know me. They’d ruin my business. Softly again, “still, it would be a real trip; maybe naked in the Parthenon, or in an alley down on Second. That would really turn me on.” She giggled, “I’ll bet you think I’m crazy, don’t you. Well, I’m not. I’m just your common, ordinary, everyday, exhibitionist.” She giggled again, and unbuttoned the top three buttons of her silk blouse. “Don’tcha think guys would like to look at these puppies?” She opened the blouse giving me a look at two soft, tanned breasts cradled by transparent black nylon. “Know what, they’re real, too.”

As I looked around to see who else was in the bar, I saw Joyce and Sheryl laughing themselves silly. We were basically alone, except for them, but this was going to get out of hand in a hurry if Carla continued.

“Maybe we should get you home, Carla. You’re having much too good a time.”

“Guess you’re right, but I forgot and left the tape in your office. Let’s go get it, and then you can call me a cab.”

I found the tape, still on my desk, and handed it to her. She took the tape, then layed it back on the desk and said, “Do you have a bathroom in here? I gotta pee.”

She was gone for about ten minutes and I messed around with some papers, just to keep up my professional image.

“Oh, God, that feels better. Thought I was gonna wet myself if you didn’t have a john. Didn’t wanna go in the bar; not very good at hovering when I’m tipsy. I splash all over the place.”

Without looking at her, I reached for the phone to call the cab. A slender hand pushed the receiver back down in the cradle. “Got any more scotch? I’d like another drink before I leave, and you could at least look at me when I talk to you.”

She had lost the suit and blouse somewhere between the can and my office, and wore only the lacy bra, a tiny black thong, black stay-up hose with lace tops, and black heels. The effect was devastating, even to my scotch mellowed ethics. “NEVER GET INVOLVED WITH A CLIENT” screamed my old PI textbooks, but then...well, maybe they never had a client like Carla.

I fished the scotch bottle out of the file drawer in the desk and sat it in front of me. Glasses were going to be a problem; usually, I don’t entertain ladies in my office, so I just swig from the bottle. I did have a glass, once, but it fell off the desk and broke, and I never got around to replacing it.

“Got scotch, no got glasses. Sorry.”

“Not a problem, honey.”

She unscrewed the cap, and lifted the bottle to her pouting, ruby lips. She sucked in about three inches of the neck of the bottle, and then pulled it out, her tongue licking it along the way as her eyes stared at me from under half-closed lids. When her lips reached the opening, she tipped the bottle up, and pulled down about a quarter-inch of the golden liquid. “Mmmmmm, you buy the best, sweety.”

She handed me the bottle, and I followed her lead, but I decided it would have been unprofessional for me to suck on the neck; I’m really not that in touch with my feminine side. I just matched her pull, and handed the bottle back.

“Are you tryin’ to get me drunk? If you are, you’re doin’ a pretty good job. Maybe you want to take advantage of me? Well, you might as well see what you’re... getting into.” She giggled as she cleared a spot on the desk in front of me. She giggled again as she slipped up on the desk and then swung one black heel over my head and turned to sit on the spot with a tanned leg dangling on each side of me. In this position, her thighs were spread, and the little “Y” of material that formed the crotch of her thong stared at me only inches away.

“Bet you like this black one better than the white one on Saturday. It’s littler; almost doesn’t cover me up. Bet you’d like to see the top, too, wouldn’t you?” She took another pull on the scotch, sat the bottle down, and arched her back as her hands unhooked the front clasp of her bra. She slowly separated the cups, and her large, full breasts dropped softly to her chest, forming two tanned mounds with dark pink upturned nipples.

“Thirty-eight C, in answer to your first question, and yes, they love to be touched, in answer to the second.”

Damn, great looking and she could read minds, too.

She stuck her index finger in the scotch bottle and shook, wetting the finger. She placed the finger on one nipple, and rubbed slowly in circles. The large, wrinkled nipple grew larger, and stood at attention at the caress. “Mmmmm,” she purred. She cupped the breast to her mouth, and cleaned off the scotch with her tongue. Another “mmmmmm”.

“Wonder if that’s where the buttery nipple drink came from?”, she giggled. “Not much like butter, but mighty tasty, honey. Ought to try for yourself.”

Carla lifted her long legs and rested a spike heel on each arm of my chair. She opened her thighs wide and the little, black “Y” stared at me again, the openings of the lace forming skin tone eyes.

“Carla, I don’t think this is such a good idea. You’re my client, and...” My voice stopped working as her slender fingers reached down and pulled the fabric to one side. The shaved little slit looked up, and, I swear, it winked at me. It just opened by itself, and then closed up again.

“Not many girls can do that, you know. Takes lots of practice in front of a mirror. And God, do I love to practice.”

The other slender hand separated the lips, exposing pink petals glistening with dew, and her small clit hiding under its hood. Two fingers trapped the hidden little bud between them, gently squeezed, and then slid down and disappeared between the pink inner lips. Carla pulled her fingers out, now shining with clear liquid, and transferred them to her waiting tongue.

“Mmmm, maybe they should call this drink buttery pussy. Ought to taste this too, honey. Do wonders for you, not to mention for me the way I’m feeling right now.”

Now, I have ethics, as I said, but they do allow for a certain amount of flexibility, depending on circumstances, as I also said. Here I sat, contemplating the attractions of a very sexy, very ready, woman only inches from my face, I hadn’t been laid for a while, and had just enough scotch in me to forget the fact that Carla was a client. I’d have probably forgotten she was my client, even without the scotch, but it was a more professional sounding excuse than “man, do I ever need a good fuck.”

I leaned forward and started kissing my way up the left tanned thigh. The skin erupted in goosebumps at my touch, but as I got closer to my goal, the little bumps receded into very warm, soft, thigh skin. Her scent reached me as my nose touched her smooth mound, a very erotic perfume mixed with the sultry, musky odor of her sex. She leaned back on her hands, and opened herself to me, and her now soft voice said, “The door is open, honey, please come on in.”

I nibbled on her smooth slit with my lips, tasting the puffy softness. The lips opened again, just a little, like before, and my tongue slipped in to taste the inner surface, the smooth, wet skin that cradled the large wrinkled petals of her inner sex. I tasted every fold of those petals, savoring the flavor and texture of this woman who, at the moment, was softly moaning as her hips rocked up at me.

“Damn, honey, that feels good. Mmmmmm, yes. God, your tongue feels great.”

As I searched for her opening with my tongue, my hands slipped up her soft belly to her full breasts. Gentle squeezing and caressing brought more little, soft, love sounds, and when I gently rubbed the tips of the nipples, her body shook.

“Oh, yes, baby. Play with them. God, I love that.”

My tongue found her clit, hiding under its hood, and began coaxing it out with soft licks on the sides. I slipped the tip under the hood, and gave the little bud a teasing touch as I gently pinched one nipple. Carla’s body arched into me and she groaned in ecstasy. The little clit was deciding to come out and play, so I wrapped both lips around it, and suckled it out of its little tent as I gently rolled and tugged her nipples. I felt her moisture coating my chin as it nestled between her pink petals.


“Ahm...ahm...ah,ah,ah,ah...yes, baby, suck it. I love to have my clit sucked. Ah,ah,ah,ah... oooooooh... yes honey, don’t stop...not yet.

I felt the little bud standing up between my lips, and rasped my tongue over it as I suckled. Carla’s hips bucked against me, and a tiny shriek of pleasure escaped her lips. I rasped a second time, and the buck and shriek came again, her voice lower and softer this time. Again, and Carla began pushing into my face, trying to dictate the rhythm of my lips and tongue.

“Don’t stop...oooooh...yes...yes...oh God...yes...mm...mm...oh God, fuck me, please. I want you inside me now...mm...mm...God, please...now.”

I pride myself on being a quick undresser, and in a few moments, I had kicked off my boots, slipped out of my shirt, and dropped my pants. It’s times like this that I don’t regret not having clean shorts, because Carla couldn’t have waited for me to get rid of those. She had replaced my tongue with her long fingers, and was stroking herself as she watched me undress.

“So hot...mm, pussy so hot...wet...so wet...mm,mm,mm,mm...fuck me...mm, mm, mm...fuck me...hot, hot pussy...fuck me...” Her head was thrown back as she mumbled the words in a soft whisper and her fingers began to flutter across her clit.

I lifted her hips and she helped me slide her to the edge of the desk, and I slipped off the thong. Carla felt my cock bump her fingers in its search for her entrance, and she gently encircled it with soft, slim fingers and guided it to her wet, throbbing entrance. I slid in until the head was buried in her, and then pulled back out, her swollen inner lips coming with it as if attempting to hold it in.

“Oh, God, put it in...please be inside me...I need you inside me.”

I slipped in until the dry skin of my cock rolled the pretty petals back inside, and pulled back out, coating it with her wetness, then back in, deeper, over and over, until my cock gleamed with her nectar, and slid in easily. Her inner passage was like oiled silk, and tiny contractions rippled around my cock as it lay encased in her belly. When she moaned “fuck me” again, I started slowly stroking, in and out of her, loving the sight of the pink lips clasping me as I withdrew. She balanced on one hand, as the other found her clit again, and began rubbing. I leaned forward to kiss her, and her mouth tried to devour my lips as her tongue searched for mine. Little moans hummed inside my mouth as our tongues met, and my stroking fingers on her nipples and breasts caused the frequency and volume to increase. She broke the kiss, panting.

“Ahm...hah-uh-hah...ah...ah...oh God, hah-uh-hah, mmmm,mmmm, hah-uh-hah, mm...mm...mm,mm,mm.”

Her body tensed, and the first spasm crawled up the length of my buried cock, milking it for seed.

“Ah.”

Tension again, and another spasm pulled me deeper inside her. I increased the speed of my strokes as I felt my own release coming.

“Ah... OH, GOD.”

I was holding on, but not by much. Her pulsating pussy and caressing lips were making it difficult to wait for her. Then, Carla pushed against my cock, hard, and her body shook;

“NOW...NOW”

I pushed deep into her, and Carla pushed back, forcing my cock in until my balls were squeezed against her lovely ass. Her orgasm started in shudders as she wrapped her arms around me and pulled her breasts against my chest. Her pussy released it’s hold on my cock, and I stroked out, and back in. As Carla tried to impale herself on me, I splashed my seed inside her. Her high pitched wail, drove me to stroke in and spurt again.

“OH, FUCK ME, PLEASE FUCK ME.”

Carla convulsed against me, shuddered and tried to push against me as I stroked in again, and again, spent, but loving the feel of her rippling passage and grasping lips on my cock.

“OH, GOD... NOW... NOW... NOW, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.”

After one last quivering spasm, she stopped moving, and kissed me, long, and open mouthed, and wet. She kept me in her embrace, her head on my shoulder and her lips nibbling my neck as my cock shriveled, inched out of her, and finally lay, wet with both our fluids, on the desk as my sperm leaked out of her.

She opened her eyes, looked at me, smiled and whispered.

“Jase, you were great. You have no idea how much I needed that. Phil hasn’t made love to me in six months, and my fingers just aren’t the same. Thank you.”

“It was my pleasure, Carla, but why me? A woman with your looks and money could have any man she wanted.”

“I scare most men off, because I own my company. I have to sound hard and tough to run my business, and besides all the men are either gay, or think twenty year old girls screw better than thirty three year olds like me. I guess they like hard the little butts, and blowjobs, which I do very well, by the way, but not for just anybody. Anyway, they’re all a bunch of wimps when they come up against me, and I can’t get turned on by a man who cowers. You put me in my place, that first night, and I decided you would stand up to me anytime. I really need to be with a strong man to get excited. You excited me, that night, and so I tried you out in my shorts and T-shirt. When you looked at me, at my crotch and nipples, I mean, and didn’t try to hide it, I knew you would be the one.”

“So the shorts were a test, so to speak?”

“Kind of, but I enjoyed it too. I really do like being seen, naked and otherwise. I wasn’t kidding about the Parthenon; I just love being naked in front of other people, just like I am now, with you.”

This was sounding like, “I’ll divorce my husband, and come live with you, forever” talk, so I decided to put my ethics and personal rules back on.

“I apologize if I’m assuming too much here, but I’m not into long term relationships. They always turn out messy for me, and I hate breaking them up.”

“God, Jase, you really do have an ego, don’t you. I’m not looking for anything permanent, either. I’m not even looking for love. I don’t have time for lovey-duvey stuff, my job takes too much time. I won’t bother you again, if you don’t want me too, but I would like to say you’re my friend. I need a friend that won’t take my attitude when it needs adjusting, just so I can come back to reality, and if he should be pleased to sleep with me from time to time, so much the better, but no strings come with this package. It’s free for the right man, and I think you’re the right man, for now, at least.”

“How would we arrange all this? A woman in your position wouldn’t want to be seen with a common private dick like me; I would ruin your social standing.”

She laughed, “Always wanted a private dick, but I had hoped not to be standing when we meet. I suppose it might be an interesting challenge though...”

She looked at me, serious again.

“I can always find you at Barney’s. I could get used to that place, and the great cheeseburgers, if I don’t look around too hard. It’s dark, no one else I know would ever go there, and unless I miss my guess, your lady friend who runs it is, shall we say, inclined toward the softer side of life. She wouldn’t be jealous of me, so she wouldn’t say anything to anybody. Hell, I might just get adventurous some day, and ask her out. Her name’s Joyce, right? Never done that before, but I’ve heard it’s pure heaven with the right girl. Would that make you jealous?”

“No, people should do what their comfortable with, and what they enjoy. Go for it, but I should warn you, Joyce and Sheryl come as a set, so you might get more than you bargained for.”

“The pretty little blonde is Sheryl? Well, I could probably get comfortable with her too. Right now, I’d like to get comfortable on your couch. I’ll stay here tonight, unless you don’t want me around any more...around you, that is.”

I lifted her off the desk, and carried her to the couch.

“I’ve got a sheet and some blankets here, somewhere. Let me find them and you can get as much of you around me as you want, as often as you want, any time you want.”

She kissed me, and then breathed in my ear, “Fuck the sheets, fuck the blankets. Fuck me... again...long and slow this time.”

ronde
ronde
2,405 Followers
12