The Case of Charlotte Ward Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dunno. Sounds Celtic, maybe?" shrugged Lily. "We might have to find some other way to communicate with our lovely lad here, if that's the case." She elbowed Charlotte, who stood up, composed herself, and held her open hands out in front of her in a sign of peace.

"I have summoned you, from beyond the veil of death!" she said, imperiously, hoping the tone of her voice would convey some sense of command to the man. "Uh...Obey me, and no harm shall come to you." She heard Lily sniggering as she came up, put a hand on her shoulder, and leaned in to whisper in Charlotte's ear.

"Hey, Ming the Merciless," she said, "how about we get a closer look." Charlotte nodded, and Lily came around beside her, waving her empty hands to get the red-head's attention. She spoke loudly and slowly to him.

"Alright, you hot piece of ass," she said. She pointed at Charlotte and then herself, and the made her fingers walk in the air before pointing at him. "We're gonna come over there, so don't do anything stupid, or get any ideas. At least," she added with a smile, "not yet." Slowly, carefully, they stepped over the chalk line and advanced on the man. He took a single step back, but at Lily's gentle "no, no, no, it's okay, it's okay," he paused, and waited, and they stood before him.

"Even better up close," said Lily, ogling his body. She leaned in, closer, and looked him straight in his emerald eyes. "Love to get lost in those, eh, Miss Ward." Charlotte's own attention was focused on his marvelous arms, corded with muscle. She raised a hand, slowly, making as if to touch him, but stopping just short of his bicep. Her hand hovering there, she looked up into the man's face, and raised an eyebrow. After a brief moment's hesitation, he nodded. Charlotte touched his skin, felt its warmth, felt the firmness of his bicep, ran her hand around to his powerful steely tricep, traced its ridged strength up to his muscular shoulder. Charlotte smiled up at the man, and he smiled back.

"I wanna touch too," said Lily. She placed a hand on his pecs, squeezing the powerful muscles eagerly. "Nice fucking chest," she said, her voice thick with lust. "Cop a feel, Miss Ward." Lily took Charlotte's free hand and slapped it onto his chest. "Nice, isn't it? That's some strength there. I reckon he could sling you over his shoulders in a heartbeat, eh Miss Charlotte?" Lily grinned, and Charlotte felt herself flush. The man was flushing too, the blood rising in his pale face.

"He's quite..." she paused to clear her throat, running her finger down the cleft in his pecs to the washboard ridges of his stomach, before continuing "...healthy."

"I'll say," admired Lily, running her own hands over his other arm, squeezing the muscles. "The old letters mentioned how coarse their skin was, kinda unfinished or rough-like, when the old boys would cook them up from their essential salts, but I don't see none of that here, do you, Miss?"

"Well," said Charlotte, holding her chin high and looking into the man's glittering eyes. "Like I said, I've improved greatly on their incantation. My version is much better, much more perfect. In addition to a more pleasing aesthetic," she paused again, and put both her hands on his abs, stroking them from top to bottom, feeling the muscles tighten as the man flexed, "I've also managed to do away with the more unpleasant side-effects of revivification. This man won't need the infusions of human blood to stay alive."

"You hear that, you sexy fucking beast," said Lily, sliding around behind him, pressing her chest against his broad, muscular back and letting her hands twine around his hips. She hissed into his ear, "You owe our brilliant Miss Ward a great deal, yes indeed." She brushed her lips against his neck. The man gasped slightly, and she looked over his shoulder. "Ah, I think he likes the attention, Miss."

Charlotte followed Lily's gaze down to the man's rapidly rising cock, the angry head of it bobbing slightly in time with his pulse. She gasped, and bit her lip. Looking into the man's eyes, she saw excitement, and a widening smile. He was devouring her with his gaze, Charlotte realized with a start, his emerald eyes running from her breasts to the curve of her hips and then to her face. She felt the silk of the tight robe against her hardening nipples, felt the warmth between her legs. His cock continued to swell, reaching full mast in a matter of moments as he looked in Charlotte's blue eyes. He seems into it, thought Charlotte, seems eager in fact, and Hastur knows she wanted him, wanted to mount him right there and take his hard cock, make him hers right there while Lily watched. Her hands, still on his stomach, slid lower, took a hold of his hard cock and squeezed, making him moan...

"I want one too!" said Lily, suddenly, breaking the spell. Charlotte released her grip suddenly, and the man gave a little jump, a look of frustration and shock on his face. "Make me one, Miss Ward, please?" she begged, her hands reaching around to grab the base of the man's cock. The man grinned again, thrusting his cock forward slightly. He reached one arm behind to grab Lily's ass while with the other he encircled Charlotte's waist, drawing her close. "Then we'd both have one to play with!"

Fuck it, thought Charlotte, what's the point of having power if you don't enjoy it a little.

"All right," she said, "let's make us another man." Lily grinned, smacked the red head's firm ass with a resounding slap as she skipped over to the shelves. The man's smile broadened, and he gently cupped Charlotte's breast with his newly freed hand. She gave his cock a little squeeze, and walked back towards the throne, dragging him after her by his penis.

"I've got a good feeling about this one," said Lily, drawing a bottle labeled "XXIII" from the topmost shelf. She turned and gave a broad wink at Charlotte, though it was wasted on her, as she was running her hands up and down the naked man's muscular thighs as he stood next to the throne-like chair she was seated in. Lily laughed and poured the powder from her bottle into the center of the circle, and hopped out. She gave the redhead a playful squeeze on the ass as she came around behind the two, batting Charlotte's hands aside. "Let's make with the magic, Miss!" she said.

"Ah," coughed Charlotte, feeling a little lightheaded, and warm even in her flimsy robe. "Of course." Again she raised her hands, again she intoned the ancient words, and again a pillar of incandescent, purple vapor rose from the circle. When the noise and smoke had died down and the figure in the middle was no longer obscured, Lily let out a low whistle.

"Knew I picked a good one," she said, and Charlotte had to agree.

He was tall, taller even than Lily, and powerfully built, the magic evocation having reconstructed the essential salts of the man into a fine-looking figure. He was etched with muscle, his dark skin taut and gleaming richly in the candlelight. He had short black hair and, somewhat strangely, a short black beard. His eyes showed little of the confusion that had initially misted the eyes of the redhead; instead, his were sharp and alert. He folded his muscular arms across his broad chest and cocked an eyebrow at Charlotte.

"Well," said Charlotte, admiring the man's legs, "let's try and make him understand we mean him no harm."

"Far from it," growled Lily. They took a step forward but were stopped by the man's deep voice.

"You need no pantomime with me," he said, raising a hand. "I speak your tongue, yea, and many others indeed."

"Ah," brightened Lily, "you speak English! Darlin', that's gonna make things a lot easier."

"How did you learn English?" asked Charlotte, surprised.

"I was often summoned," said the man, grimly, "and 'The Baron,' as he styled himself, though a man of many talents, was not a linguist. He found it easier to allow me to learn English than to try and speak my native tongue. But," he paused, and looked over the two women. "You are not Ferenczy, nor indeed creatures of his, if I am not mistaken."

"Ferenczy is dead, honey," said Lily, putting a hand on her hip. The man seemed startled.

"Dead?" he paused and ran a hand through his beard. "Pleased I am to learn that, though saddened that it was not by my hand. Was it painful? Was it slow? He was a very evil man."

"He got blasted by a wizard," said Charlotte.

"Indeed," he said, smiling. "And what are you doing here, replicating such an evil man's work."

"Replicating?" said Charlotte haughtily, "improving, I think you'll find." The man examined his arms, ran his hands over his chest and muscular stomach, looked down the long muscular ridges of his legs, and then grinned. He gave a bow of apology to Charlotte.

"As one Practitioner of the Arts to another, I heartily commend you. You have indeed crafted a more perfect incantation, to achieve such results."

"I'll say she has," said Lily with a leer, admiring the man's cock. "And we ain't even gotta feed you blood or guts or whatever, anymore." The man in the circle looked impressed, and relieved.

"That is indeed gratifying," he said. "As I am a vegetarian. My name is Ahnsharaz, late a Wizard of Khem. I died in the reign of King Djer, who unified the River Kingdoms under his singular rule." Lily whistled again.

"3000 B.C.E.," she said, elbowing Charlotte. "And still looking good. I'm Lily, I'm the muscle." She flexed an arm and pat the gun at her hip. "And this is Miss Charlotte Dextra Ward; she's the wizard." A cough behind them interrupted the introductions. The redhead looked a little embarrassed and, Charlotte noted with disappointment, his proud cock had deflated.

"Ah, sorry, red, we plum forgot about ya!" laughed Lily, patting the man on the arm and drawing him forward. She looped her arm under his, and put her hand behind his head, drawing him in for a deep kiss, their tongues intertwining, his hands searching over her lean hips and running up her muscular back. His cock reacted quickly; before Lily pulled away from the kiss, it was bobbing proudly erect. Ahnsharaz looked surprised, although Charlotte noted with pleasure that his cock was reacting to the scene as well, throbbing and growing.

"Hey, you speak a lot of languages, rights?" said Lily, looking towards Ahnsharaz, who still stood in the circle. "You think you can talk to this slab o' beef for me?"

"Perhaps," he answered. "Is he Cymric?" Lily shrugged.

"Here, sexy," she said, pulling the man's head away from her neck, where he'd been eagerly licking her skin. "Say something. Say. Something." She exaggerated the words, mouthing them, and puppetting the act of talking of with the hand that wasn't occupied in fondling the man's cock. He grinned, and rattled something off in his lilting language.

"Breton," said Ahnsharaz, "I know it, from my time with the Druids." He spoke in the same language, and the red headed man smiled happily and replied. "His name in Heorot."

"Well," said Lily, slowly pumping the man's cock with her hand, "will you be good enough to let Heorot know that I'm fixin' to fuck his brains out?"

"I believe he already knows," answered Ahnsharaz with a smile. Heorot had encircled Lily's waste with his powerful arms, a hungry grin spreading across his face.

"Yeah he does," growled Lily, grinding against his cock. She leaned in and sucked hard on the top of Heorot's powerful pecs, running her tongue along his clavicle and eliciting a deep, appreciative growl from the red headed man's throat. She ran her hands over his muscular arms, feeling the hot, hard ridge of his biceps. Heorot gripped her hips, thrusting his hard cock against her lean stomach. Then he released his grip suddenly and knelt before the tall woman. "That's right," said Lily, "that's where I like ya to be." She undid the gun belt, tossed it aside, then pulled the tight silk robe up over her head, exposing her body in all its firm, muscular glory. Heorot, on his knees before the woman, rans his hands lightly over her calves, then up the backs of her toned thighs. "A leg man, huh?" laughed Lily. She turned and gave Charlotte a smoldering look. "Is it okay if I steal Red here, for a little while at least, Miss?"

Charlotte felt light headed, her own need flowering inside her. Lily, naked, with a man, a broad shouldered, powerful man, kneeling before her, worshiping her...she had wanted to fuck the man too, but now she knew what she needed first. She cleared her throat.

"Lily," she said, her voice husky with desire. "Take him." Lily's eyes flashed, and she grinned, wolfish. She raised her left leg and slung it over Heorot's shoulder. He gripped her ass with his hands, eager. She grabbed a shock of his thick, full red hair, and drew his face into her pussy with a contented sigh.

"You heard the lady, Heorot," she laughed, "get to it!"

"You see," sighed Ahnsharaz, "language difficulties are easily overcome." Charlotte smiled, looped his arm around her waist and leaned back against his chest. She felt his cock against her ass, nuzzling hard against her curves. She ground back into it, and heard him moan in response.

"Look at that," she whispered, stroking Ahnsharaz's arm, "look at him, right there in front of us." He could only growl in answer.

"He knows what he's doin' too," moaned Lily, staring down at the man between her legs, her hands still on his head, grinding his face into her. "That's right, you fucking sexy beast, you hot fucking Celtic piece of ass, you're mine, you hear me?" Lily growled the words from the back of her throat, and the meaning was clear enough to Heorot. He gripped her ass and extended his tongue, thrusting it between the folds of her labia and into her. She gasped, and drove her pussy against his face. "That's right, that's good, fucking get in there and work that fucking tongue!" Lily felt the familiar electricity begin to warm her insides. It had been too long, she thought. Time to get it.

"Fuck his face Lily," said Charlotte, her voice catching in her excitement. "Let me see you fuck his face!" She felt Ahnsharaz draw her silk robe up to her waist, then gasped as his hard cock slid between her legs, slowly thrusting, hot and hard between her soft thighs. She looked down and could just see the tip sliding forward, the head large and rigid and tipped with a pearl of precum. Charlotte wanted it inside her.

A muffled moan from Heorot brought her back to the scene before her. Lily was rolling her hips upwards into his mouth, the muscles of her ass and thighs working like a well-oiled machine to extract the maximum of pleasure from the man kneeling before her. Charlotte had to admit, Lily was built to fuck, a powerful body and a hungry, uninhibited libido combining to make an unstoppable force of nature.

"Fuckin' his face Miss Charlotte," she grunted, "just like you said. Look at him, Miss Charlotte, look at him taking it." Her eyes glittered as she spoke. "Look at me when you lick my pussy, you gorgeous fucking man," she growled, tossing her head back. "Tell him," she gasped, looking over to Charlotte and Ahnsharaz. "Tell him to look me in the eye!" Ahnsharaz relayed her message in a tone low and lusty. Heorot immediately gripped Lily's thighs harder and canted his head upwards, emerald eyes staring into the smoldering black of her own. "That's it," hissed Lily, "look at me while I come all over your fucking face." She angled her hips, drew his head upwards; he knew what she needed, and his tongue immediately found her clit, flicked it, licked it, sucked it. The muscles on Lily's legs stood out as she ground her pussy into his face, her body quivering. "That's it, that's it, thatsfuckinitrightthere right...fucking...THERE!" His eyes shone as she thrust her quaking body into his face, holding his head, baring her teeth in a savage grin as she orgasmed. "Fucking coming on your face! I'm coming on your face!" she growled.

Ahnsharaz's thrusts sped up between Charlotte's now slick thighs. She alternated rubbing her clit and gently stroking the head of the cock thrusting between her legs. Lily, meanwhile, let out a deep sigh and stumbled backwards while Heorot, his face flushed and smiling, hopped to his feet.

"So fucking hot," moaned Charlotte. Heorot lilted something in Breton and looked eagerly at Ahnsharaz. The red-head's eyes were bright, and his cock was rock hard.

"He begs leave to fuck the warrior goddess," chuckled Ahnsharaz.

"How about it, Miss Charlotte?" grinned Lily. "Wanna watch me make a man outa of him?"

"Fuck him Lily," gasped Charlotte as Ahnsharaz squeezed her breasts and kissed the back of her neck. Lily grinned and grabbed Heorot, one arm around his waist and the other around his throat, pulling him in close and kissing him. Her eager tongue darted in and out of the man's mouth, and he moaned in response, his hands sliding up her hips and across her back. Slowly, automatically, he began thrusting his cock upwards at Lily while she held his face and fucked his mouth with her tongue. She pulled back, grinned, and then pushed him backwards until he ran into the edge of one of the heavy oak tables. Lily pressed him until he leaned against it, then she motioned him back. He scooted back until he was fully sitting on the table, his feet dangling above the floor. Lily looked over at Charlotte, winked, and then leapt up on the table herself, her feet on either side of Heorot's sturdy thighs. She lowered herself down, her arms around Heorot's neck and her pussy just hovering over his steely cock. She slid against his cockhead, and the man gasped and gripped the edge of the table until his knuckles were white. Then, in one swift motion, Lily sank down on his cock.

"Fucking goddamn," she groaned, and Heorot moaned with her, his eyes closing and his head lolling back as Lily slid down and then up the length of his cock. "Fucking nice cock," she gasped, lowering herself onto it again, feeling the fullness of his engorged cock sliding into her, right to the root. "You like that Red, you like that cock in my tight pussy?" she hissed at him, and Heorot, despite not understanding the words, surely understood their meaning. He leaned forward, pressing his forehead against Lily's and ran a hand through her iron grey hair. He groaned something in Breton.

"He says," said Ahnsharaz, his voice thick with lust, "that his cock is yours."

"Fucking right it is," growled Lily. She adjusted her grip around the man's neck, the muscles in her arms and thighs flexing as she got her footing. Her feet were flat on the table, and she squatted over his cock, pinning the man with her powerful body. "And I'm gonna show him just how much I own his fucking cock," she said, between gritted teeth. And then she fucked him.

Her body moved like a piston, her muscles working, her face set in concentration. A thin sheen of sweat soon coated her athletic body as she drove herself down against the gasping man beneath her, then up, then down again, each pounding descent meeting his upwards thrusting cock with a resounding smack. The man's muscular body moved with her, his ass and his thighs clenching as he drove upwards, but she was in control, her arms around his neck and her pussy around his cock. There was nothing he could do anyway; Lily was using his body. She was using his cock, making it her toy. Charlotte couldn't believe the power on display, the sheer dominance of Lily as she fucked Heorot.

"She knows how to fuck," whispered Ahnsharaz into Charlotte's ear, before running his tongue along its lobe. Charlotte could only groan in reply. She reached down and grabbed Ahnsharaz's hand, sliding it around her hips and pressing it against her clit. He got to work immediately, stroking her with his fingers.

"Fuck yeah," gasped Lily, shaking the sweat from her brow. "This cock is mine!" She pounded down even harder, her hips a blur. Heorot couldn't match her. His hands gripped her thighs, grabbing hungrily at her lean muscles. She loved to fuck like this, feeling the heat of the cock inside her, controlling the speed and power of each thrust. She loved the look of total surrender on the man's face, the way his green eyes glazed as he felt each thrust of her pussy down against his cock. Her pussy, taking his cock. She growled with lust.