The Case of Charlotte Ward Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck him, Lily," groaned Charlotte, watching them. Lily felt a ripple of pleasure at her voice. She had been so intent on fucking Heorot she'd forgotten about Miss Charlotte, or the beautiful Ahnsharaz for that matter. She felt their eyes on her, everyone in the room watching her perfect fucking body moving. She grinned.

"Thank you for giving me this wonderful cock Miss Charlotte," she said.

"Isisis-is his cock good, Lily?" gasped Charlotte. She had never felt so turned on. Lily thanking her for the cock made her quiver, made her feel the heat of her own skin like the glow of the sun. She thrust herself against Ahnsharaz's hand, and he responded, stroking her clit faster and faster.

"His cock is so good, Miss Charlotte, it fills my fucking pussy up so nicely." She punctuated her statement with a roll of her hips, making Heorot moan in pleasure.

"That cock is yours Lily," growled Charlotte. She felt it coming, felt it building, the heat, the delicious lightness in her legs. "Take it whenever you want, use it whenever you want, use his cock, use his body, it's yours, yours, yours!" She screamed as she came, her body rocking backwards as Ahnsharaz held her tight. She gripped his powerful arms, grinding into his hand as the waves rolled over her.

"Fucking yeah, made her come," grinned Lily. "And now it's my turn, beautiful." She paused her fucking, unlooping her arms from around Heorot's neck and pushing him backwards until he lay against the table. She carefully slid her feet back until she was on her knees, riding him, her hands gripping his powerful chest as she started to bounce on his cock. His hands, free again, explored her body as she rode him, kneading her breasts, stroking her stomach, gripping her arms and legs. He could move more freely now too, and the urgency in her movements made his cock swell.

Charlotte stood gasping, recovered from her orgasm and craving more. Ahnsharaz did too; his cock was steel, and there was need in the way his hands ran over her body, across the swell of her thighs to grip her hips.

"I want you," he whispered. She pulled his mouth to hers, kissed him, and then leaned forward, gripping the heavy chair and spreading her legs. She looked over her shoulder and cocked an eyebrow. He needed no further encouragement. A hand gripping her waist, and another her shoulder. He slid his heavy cock into her, hissing as the warmth of it engulfed him.

"Magnificent," he sighed. She was completely ready for him, and he moved easily in and out of her, each thrust making her moan. She had been watching Lily fuck Heorot, but the smooth, steady strokes of Ahnsharaz made her again crane her neck back, looking over her shoulder at the broad-chested man fucking her. His eyes were half-closed, and smile on his face, as he gently stroked himself with her pussy.

Meanwhile, Lily was getting close herself. She gripped Heorot's chest, enjoying his firm muscles, hot and damp with their mingled sweat. She bucked against his cock, licked her lips, and gave just the slightest of Tantric flutters on the downstroke, making the man's eyes roll back into his head. She laughed.

"You want it too, don't ya, you hot fucking bastard," she said, squeezing his cock with well-practiced precision; her years at the abbey in the Himalayas hadn't been wasted. She looked over at Charlotte and admired the scene, her soft, rounded curves being well and truly fucked by the powerful strokes of Ahnsharaz. His chest was flexed as he gripped Charlotte's waist, and his powerful thighs gave him a sturdy platform for fucking.

"Fucking marvelous cock," gasped Charlotte, slamming her gorgeous ass back against Ahnsharaz's cock.

"All for you," he moaned, running a hand over her back, tracing the line of her spine. "You feel my hardness? You feel how hard you've made my cock?"

"So fucking hard," she hissed, reaching back and gripping his hip, enjoying the steely play of muscles under his hot skin as he fucked her with deep, steady strokes. She bared her teeth, and pounded back harder. "Fuck me Ahnsharaz, fuck me like you mean it." He laughed and sped up, though it was clear from the look of concentration on his face that he was being careful to take his time; he wanted it to last, to feel this beautiful woman's silky pussy around his hard cock as long as he could. He swallowed, and focused.

"Goddamn, nice control, Ahnny!" laughed Lily. "C'mon Red," she said, slapping her hand against his hard chest. "Let's get you finished so I can watch the show." With that, she arched her back, a beautiful sight, her muscularity on display as she fingered her own clit while putting her other hand behind her, sliding down the briefly exposed cock to fondle Heorot's heavy balls. He gasped as he felt her fingers, and she smiled. "Like that, baby? Like when I play with your fucking balls?" She rolled them around her palm, stroking his sack with her fingers. The look on his face was euphoric. He gripped her waist and drove his cock hard up into her. She moaned with pleasure and rubbed her clit harder. "C'mon, fuck me then," she growled. "Gimme everything you've got while I play with your fucking balls."

Lily's beautiful arched back made Charlotte moan, and it was clear it had an effect on Ahnsharaz. His strokes grew faster, more urgent, as he admired her athletic body. His cock buried in one gorgeous woman, and the perfect body of a second on display, taking her pleasure from a muscular young man beneath her. He felt a twitch along the underside of his cock, breathed deep, called upon the vast reserves of his mental discipline. Not yet, he thought, by Bes, not yet!

Lily groaned, rolling her hips and stroking her clit, riding Heorot hard. His balls twitched and bounced in her hands, and he was groaning and moaning beneath her. She squeezed him in her thighs, felt him move faster. He shouted something, his voice hoarse, hungry, the need for release clear in his voice.

"Tell him Ahnny," she gasped, her own hips beginning to flutter. "Tell him to come inside me. Tell him to fill me up!" Ahnsharaz growled deep in his throat. He barked the order, and Heorot shouted with pleasure. His hands gripped her hips, his whole body grew rigid, the veins on his arms stood out, his abs and chest flexed as he heaved his cock up into Lily's tight pussy. "Fucking give it to me, Red!" She screamed, grinding her own clit. She felt it in his balls, felt them tighten and draw up. He groaned and came, his heat pouring into her, each throbbing lunge of his cock filling her up. She released his balls and grabbed his throat, looked him straight in the eye, and made herself come with a deep animal growl that filled the room. He looked up at her with equal parts wonder and deep weary satisfaction on his face. She really knew how to make a man remember her.

Meanwhile, Ahnsharaz was close. The marvelous velvet of Charlotte's pussy, the gorgeous voluptuousness of her body, it was driving him mad with lust. He felt wild. His cock was harder than he'd known it could get, and each thrust sent a current through him. His hands roamed over Charlotte's curves, gripping her breasts, squeezing her shoulders, grasping her hips. All he wanted was to fuck her, to give her his cock and make her moan. He thrust harder into her. He needed it.

"Charlotte," he hissed, her name thrilling him. She squeezed his cock. Gods, she drove him wild. He'd had his share of experiences, but watching Lily and Heorot's wild fuck, all while fucking a gorgeous woman, in this place, the moans and sweat and lust filling the air. He needed to come. He gripped her arms, his hands around her biceps, pulling her gently but firmly up and making her arch her back, the tight curve of it making him moan with lust. She was standing now, her feet wide, ass back and shaking with each powerful thrust of his cock, looking over her shoulder into his eyes with the glazed look of a woman right on the edge.

"Goddamn," sighed Lily, wishing she had a camera. She and Heorot sat on the edge of the table, both of them recovering from the fuck. She had come hard, but watching Charlotte getting fucked was making her tingle again. She licked her lips, kissed Heorot, and then drew him up on his shaky legs. "C'mon, you hot piece of ass," she said, wiggling her finger and pulling him forward. "No rest for you yet. Let's put you to work."

Charlotte watched them, the muscular red-head and her athletic assistant, but she was only dimly aware of what they were doing. Ahnsharaz's cock was deep in her, and angled just the way she liked it; she felt full of hot cock, each thrust rocking her body. It would take something remarkable to draw her attention away from it now, but then, Lily had always been fairly remarkable.

She brought Heorot before Charlotte, his body glistening in the warm firelight of the room. Then, she got behind him and, placing both hands on his shoulders, she pressed him down. At first he seemed confused, but with a look from Lily, he smiled and got to his knees. She gripped the back of his head, and pushed his face into Charlotte's pussy.

"Oh my fucking God," groaned Charlotte as he got to work. Heorot gripped her thighs and his tongue circled her clit, rubbing and sucking it as Ahnsharaz's thick cock pounded into her. "Yes," she gasped, clenching and unclenching her hands, her arms still pinned by Ahnsharaz's own grip as he fucked. "Fucking eat my pussy while he fucks it! Fucking lick my clit while his cock pounds into me!"

"So perfect," groaned Ahnsharaz. "These cocks, all for you, everything for you, Charlotte!"

"All these cocks for me," she babbled. Heorot sucked her clit, and Ahnsharaz's cock filled her perfectly. "I need these cocks, everyday! I need your fucking cocks! Fucking me! Eating my fucking pussy! Give them to me!" Heorot felt her thighs quiver and knew she was close. He brought his hand up and worked her clit with both his thumb and tongue at the same time; small delicate circles with his tongue, sturdy rubbing pressure with his thumb. Charlotte bucked hard against him. His fingers brushed her lips and stroked the underside of Ahnsharaz's cock as he fucked her. He gasped and moaned and thrashed his cock into her.

Charlotte felt like the sea was rising around her, warm water that roiled up from her hips to engulf her whole body. Waves of heat punctuated by flashes of light. She closed her eyes, felt the pressure building in her, her whole body was on fire, she screamed and came, grinding her clit against Heorot's face while simultaneously trying to thrust herself back on Ahnsharaz's rock hard cock. She rocked back and forth, gasping and moaning and shaking. Heorot held onto her quivering thighs, his face slick with her wetness, grinning. He'd racked up quite the score, so far.

Vaguely, as through a mist, Charlotte heard Ahnsharaz speaking.

"I'm close," he whispered, his body slamming into hers, his cock twitching deliciously. "Where?" he gasped.

"On my back," she hissed. "Come on my back."

"Oh fuck yes," yelled Lily, leaping up from the chair where she'd been masturbating. "Come all over her sexy fucking back Ahnny, I wanna see it." Ahnsharaz gave her three more deep strokes, holding his head against her back, his eyes closed, then shouted something at Heorot, who immediately reached between their legs and began to roll Ahnsharaz's heavy balls around in the palm of his hand. Ahnsharaz grunted, pulled his thick cock out of Charlotte's pussy and planted the length of it's hardness between her asscheeks, gripping the globes hard and pumping his cock between them, once, twice, and then, with Heorot fondling his balls and Lily rubbing her clit right next to him, he erupted.

"Fucking gods, yes!" He shouted, sending a thick line of come splashing onto Charlotte's back, then another, and another, and another, his ass clenched, his whole body hard with the effort, shooting his come out onto her body.

"Keep coming!" gasped Charlotte, feeling the cool spray against her sweaty back. "Come all over my back!" With a final grunt, Ahnsharaz shot one more time, his whole body coming to a shuddering collapse. Lily gasped out her own orgasm and then offered an arm to Charlotte, who was a little shaky on her legs.

"Fucking hell, eh Miss Charlotte?" said Lily, fanning Charlotte's flushed face with her hand. "Lemme clean you up," she said, scampering over to their pack and bringing her a towel. She wiped her back clean and grinned. "C'mon, sit down, take a break, you maniac." She grinned and led her over to the chair.

Charlotte leaned back in the chair, felt the cool wood against her hot skin, and surveyed the room. Ahnsharaz had sat down on the floor, a broad grin across his handsome face. His eyes twinkled in the firelight as watched Charlotte.

"I know you said you had removed our need for infusions of blood," he laughed. "But I wonder if you didn't just replace it with a hunger for a different kind of vitality." He pointed at Heorot, still crouched on the floor, his cock hard again.

"Ah, that got you all worked up, eh Red?" laughed Lily, sipping some water before handing the bottle to Charlotte. "I reckon I owe ya one, since you did right by Miss Charlotte."

She started towards him, but Ahnsharaz held up his hand.

"You two have done the work of ten women," he laughed. "Besides, I owe our Breton friend here too," he said, stroking his own cock and balls. "Allow me to show you something: how we boys used to help one another, when I was but a novice of the Temple." He said something to Heorot, who smiled broadly. He stood up and walked towards the kneeling Ahnsharaz, fist tight around his raging cock. Ahnsharaz ran his hands over the other man's legs, feeling the thick muscles of his thighs appreciatively. Heorot moaned, his cock bobbing in the air eagerly.

"Oh fuck yes," groaned Lily. "I was hoping the two of you hot fucking men would be into each other." She massaged her tits and licked her lips.

"Ahnsharaz," said Charlotte thickly. "Suck his cock." Lily shivered to hear her say it. The kneeling man smiled, then leaned forward and ran his tongue over the length of Heorot's cock, first up the bottom, then around the sides, before taking the whole head into his eager mouth. Heorot moaned, a hand on the top of Ahnsharaz's bobbing head. His hips moved slightly, thrusting just a little into the hot mouth on his cock. First the wet pussy of the hard-bodied woman, and now the hot mouth of the sexy muscular man they had called up after him. He gave a little prayer of thanks to the powers that be, and began to thrust more.

Ahnsharaz licked and sucked Heorot's cock, his hands all over the man's body, feeling the hard ridges of his abs or reaching around to knead his firm, round ass. The man was hot, and Charlotte's powerful magic had brought them both back to life in their physical primes, two powerful men built to fuck. He looked forward to enjoying Heorot's body, but for now, the need was his. He bobbed his mouth over the round angry flaring head of his cock, then pulled back. He kept stroking, and looked up at the Breton.

"I want your cock between my legs," he said in Heorot's tongue.

"Happily," growled Heorot. He was partial to nice legs; he'd appreciated the long lean legs of the gray-haired woman, but he also knew the pleasure to be found between the muscular thighs of a man. Ahnsharaz gave his cock a few more sucks, making sure it glistened with his saliva, before laying down and rolling over to face the women, both of whom paused their masturbation.

"What are you doing?" asked Charlotte heatedly.

"Among novices," said Ahnsharaz as Heorot laid down behind him, "this is how we would find relief for ourselves, when the need came." Heorot slid his hard cock between Ahnsharaz's opened legs, nestling it jut below the other man's balls. Ahnsharaz lowered his legs and squeezed Heorot's cock between his thighs, making him moan. Heorot gripped Ahnsharaz muscular leg with one hand and wrapped his other arm around his broad chest, drawing him close. He began to thrust, the tip of his cock peeking out between Ahnsharaz's hard thighs. Charlotte hissed her approval and resumed stroking her clit, a leg propped up over the arm of the chair.

"So fucking hot," moaned Lily next to her. "Look at Red go! Fuck that man! Fuck those meaty legs with that hard cock!"

"Very good," moaned the Breton in his own language, kissing Ahnsharaz's shoulder as he thrust his cock into the man's thighs. "You've got the thighs of a god!" he said, licking his neck.

"And you've got the cock of one," growled Ahnsharaz in the same language. "Show me what you have. Show me how you fuck. Slam your cock into my thighs." He squeezed his legs, and Heorot grinned and pounded away, feeling the firm hardness of the backs of Ahnsharaz's thighs slap against his loins. If it hadn't been for the enormous orgasm he'd had earlier, Heorot was sure he'd have come already. The man was the sort he liked most, strong, etched with muscle, and hot for his cock. "Show these women how men fuck!" hissed Ahnsharaz, sliding his ass back and flexing his thighs. Heorot growled and thrust into him, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh filling the room. He pulled back suddenly.

"It's gone dry," he hissed, "suck me and get my cock wet, and I'll fuck you silly." Ahnsharaz leapt into action, slobbering over the cock.

"Love me a good leg fuck," grinned Lily, heading over to her pack in the corner of the room. "But there's one thing you always gotta have." She dug in the bag and then came up with a triumphant shout and a bottle. "Lube!" She jogged over to the two men, and poured a generous amount of oily lube into her hands. She stroked Heorot's cock until it glistened, and then applied the rest to the insides of Ahnsharaz's hard thighs. Ahnsharaz smiled, and closed his legs. They shone in the firelight, the muscles bright and his dark skin seeming to glow, well-oiled and sexy. Heorot growled and put the tip of his head against his closed legs, pushing forwards into them with a deep guttural moan, forcing his cock between the man's gorgeous legs.

What had been pleasurable before was, with the oil, pure heaven now. Ahnsharaz's slippery thighs were tight and hot around his cock, as warm and close as any pussy. He thrust hard against his muscles and felt the heat building in his cock.

"That's it," hissed Ahnsharaz, propping himself up on one shoulder. "Fuck my legs, show me how you fuck a man!" With the lube, Heorot could fuck hard and fast, and that's what he did, pounding into the man, feeling his firm ass bounce as he fucked his cock between his legs. He sat up on his knees, grabbing Ahnsharaz's thigh with both hands, and pounded hard.

"Fucking hot," moaned Heorot. "Such hot fucking legs! How do you like my cock?"

"So fucking hard between my legs," growled Ahnsharaz. "Hot and hard. I want it. I want your cock! Give me your cock!" He reached around and grabbed Heorot's ass, a handful, and squeezed hard. "Come in me! Give me your come!" He slapped Heorot's ass. "Give it to me!"

"Again!" shouted Charlotte. "Slap his ass more! Now!" Ahnsharaz obliged, slapping Heorot's hard muscular ass, punctuating each slap with a demand in Breton that he give him his cock. Charlotte screamed and came, and Lily roared next to her.

Heorot, hearing the women come, and feeling Ahnsharaz's hand against his ass, could take it no more. He thrashed, slamming his body against the man's legs, and came, three quick thrusts and a shuddering moan, his come spurting all over Ahnsharaz's inner thighs.

"That," said Ahnsharaz, pulling Heorot in for a passionate kiss, "is how a man fucks!"