The Case Of The Damaged Roof

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands were all over Carolyn's body as we fucked, trying to commit her shape to memory by sense of touch alone. Her long trim torso, slender hips, muscular legs – making sure that if I never got to touch her again I would have no regrets about parts of her I had left unexplored.

I pulled my head from her embrace and just looked at her as I fucked her. Our eyes found each other, held each other, as we continued our coupling. Her perfect legs were spread as wide as they could and my hands ran the length of their smoothness from ankle to inner thigh. Carolyn told me she wanted to fuck me and I reluctantly withdrew from her.

She walked me over to the couch, sat me down and straddled me as she had before. Her soft hand found my cock and she stroked me gently a few times before guiding me past her lips and into her hole. Carolyn said that being on top was her favorite and she soon made it mine as well.

Her dance training had given her strong legs and great stamina which she used to great advantage. She bounced up and down on me, taking me into her pussy just as she wanted. Sometimes she would go gentle, easing me in and out of her depths, while other times she fucked me like a woman possessed, slamming down into my lap and ramming my cock deep inside her. All the while my hands were on her ass, holding on for dear life.

I looked down, watched my cock disappearing into her as she moved on top of me. My pubic hair was matted against my body, soaked with sweat and her juices. I looked into my partners eyes and saw nothing but lust reflected in them. She leaned forward and kissed me, grinding her hips against mine as she did. That must have done the trick because she started to scream as we were kissing, broke our kiss and tilted her head back wailing with pleasure as her orgasm took control of her body. I felt her shake all over and she collapsed against my chest.

"Holy fuck," she said breathlessly. "That was major, a big time orgasm. I've got goose bumps from that one!" Carolyn smiled at me wickedly. "So Mr. Lawyer, is this more fun that reading that book?"

I had put one of her ringed nipples in my mouth, pulled it towards me and released it, watching it snap back into place. "Well, no one in the book had gold nipples in their tits, so I think so. I'll need to probe a little deeper to know for sure." I repeated my tugging on her other breast, and she let out a little cry – whether it was pleasure or pain I didn't know or much care.

Carolyn looked down between her legs to where my penis was fully inside her. "I don't think you can probe any deeper, but maybe I can file a few more motions and convince you."

She stood, my cock slipping from her tight pussy and landing against my stomach with a loud ‘slap.' Carolyn turned around in front of me, giving me a close up view of her ass. "Bend over," I said to her and she did as I asked. I sat up from the back of the couch and put my face in her crotch again. I licked her with long strokes, starting at the very front of her pussy and ending with her ass hole, tasting the juices that had escaped her pussy as we fucked.

Carolyn pushed me back and sat down on my cock, her back to me. She pushed my legs apart and positioned herself between them, bracing herself by placing her hands on my knees. I leaned back and looked down as she began to move up and down on me. My eyes fixed on the scene before me; her perfect ass going up and down, my hard cock splitting her pussy, her soft lips dragging along my cock on each upstroke.

She leaned forward as far as she could, pulling my dick forward causing it to strain against the back of her pussy. Carolyn rode me fast, with quick strokes of varying depth. The feeling was more than I could take, I was holding on for dear life trying not to let loose my orgasm.

"Carolyn, if you don't slow down I'm going to lose it here."

She grinned back at me over her shoulder. "But if I slow down then I won't cum, and maybe I want you to lose control inside of me. How much fun will it be to have your cum running down my legs as we sit around the dinner table tonight?"

Her nastiness shocked me; this was certainly a side of her that she had never let on was lurking beneath her sweet exterior. "You're so bad," I told her.

"I know," she said. "Isn't it fun? Now how about you be quiet and let me make us cum?"

She was going to get no argument from me on this one, as I sat transfixed by this sight of her fucking me like mad.

Carolyn picked up the pace and slid up and down on me even faster. Gone were the short strokes, too – she was jamming every bit of me inside her tight pussy, rising high on my prick before slamming herself back down all the way to the base of my cock.

She began to cum, and if the screams didn't give it away the muscles in her pussy would have. Her pussy squeezed me in her warm depths, making her pussy impossibly tight around my cock. The added friction and pressure did the trick for me and I felt myself release inside her. Carolyn never slowed down until the last drop of my cum had been deposited deep within her pussy.

Carolyn slid off of me and got on her knees in front of me, put me in her mouth and cleaned off my cock with her tongue. "We taste good together," she cooed. "Very nice." I simply sat there trying to catch my breath.

When she was satisfied I was cleaned, she released me from her lips. She looked up at me and smiled. "Did you enjoy yourself, Mr. Lawyer?"

I nodded. "You're damn right I did. You have an amazing body, just the most perfect ass. It was great getting to do more than just admire you from the roof of the garage. And you're an amazing lay."

She beamed her perfect smile at me and looked very proud of herself, indeed. She giggled and then her face turned stone and she looked at me with a very serious expression on her face. "Mike Franklin, on the charge that you are no fun, how do you plead?" she asked, trying to lower her voice and make it gravelly like a judge on a TV cop show.

"Not guilty, your honor!"

Carolyn laughed. "Case dismissed! You are free to go. The court thanks you for servicing it!"

12