The Case of The Devil's Octopus

Story Info
Yvonne investigates kidnapping of reporter trans friend.
24.4k words
4.43
4.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yvonne Allen broke her arm. It would be more accurate to say that someone broke it for her. Her injury occurred not long after leaving a trendy club at closing time with a couple of her girlfriends -- Dana and Donna -- enjoying a girls night out. The club was known for being friendly to gays, lesbians and trans people; of whom Yvonne was a trans person. Her two girlfriends were lesbians supportive of Yvonne after she came out publicly, and the three of them were quite the gal pals. A good time was had by all until moments after they exited the club through the back entrance. The back entrance was conveniently closer to the car they drove to the club. It was a cool, drizzly autumn evening so none of the ladies wanted to be out in the rain any longer than necessary.

Unfortunately for them, also located near the back entrance that emptied into the alleyway between the streets, were a gang of "good old boys" who apparently had been drinking as they acted (as Dana and Donna later reported to the police officer who took their statements) drunk and disorderly. Probably stumbled their way out of the redneck bar up the block, and were on the prowl for some extracurricular activities, Donna was quoted during her statement to the police. They must have spied the ladies as they exited the club, according to Dana, and decided to harass them.

Verbally at first, but then things got physical when one of the "good old boys", after he grabbed Yvonne in an intimate manner, became enraged at what he felt down there. Physical harassment ensued, and during the confrontation Yvonne tried to defend herself against one of the other "good old boys" swinging mercilessly at her with a broom handle. The subsequent blows broke her right arm, hand and wrist in several places. By the time the police arrived (Dana called 911 a few minutes prior at the first sign of trouble) Yvonne was sitting on the damp pavement cradling her busted arm and howling in pain.

That was two nights ago. Today marked the third day of Yvonne wearing a bulky plaster cast and white cloth sling. She was seated on the end of the bed staring down at the cast and admiring some of the autographs she has thus far acquired from friends and well-wishers. Her entire arm is encased in the cast - her fingers individually wrapped in plaster bandages, as is her hand with fingers splayed, the plaster bandages continued past her wrist and on up her forearm, and finally around her elbow and stopped just under her armpit.

The use of her right arm will not be an option for the next six weeks. She was as much aware of this fact as was her boyfriend Lyle, who had stepped up and became a Godsend with helping her perform basic day-to-day activities - cutting up her food, cleaning, running errands, and helping her get dressed and put on her makeup. The part about helping her get dressed was what Lyle was doing as Yvonne sat on the end of the bed. He had momentarily stepped out of the bedroom and into the walk-in closet to find the last components to her outfit. What a sweet guy, she thought.

He had just finished helping her put on a pair of silky pantyhose. Pantyhose that showed off her shapely legs with the retro-hippie mini-dress she managed to wriggle into all by herself. She playfully suggested not wearing panties as it would enhance the erotic sensation she had been feeling all day. So what if the other guests caught a peek at her clitty, especially if it was raging beneath the hemline of her dress? He wholeheartedly agreed.

They were on their way to an adult costume party that evening. Partly to celebrate Halloween, partly so that Yvonne can meet up with her good friend Chasey Holt -- a.k.a. The Booted Reporter Babe. Chasey was an independent investigative reporter that had a talent for getting to the bottom of things. When Chasey learned of what happened to Yvonne she immediately set out to determine who those hooligans were. And from what she told Yvonne over the phone, there was a scoop that she must share with her in person.

As she was thought about what Chasey had to say, and enjoying the luxurious feel of silky pantyhose against her freshly-shaved legs, Yvonne heard Lyle as he returned to the the master bedroom with his favorite - and hers too - pair of white patent leather knee high boots. The perfect compliment to her outfit, she thought. That and it will accessorize with my cast and sling too.

"Found them," he smiled at her as he came out of the walk-in closet holding the boots.

"I see!" she said with an excited expression and tone in her voice. Her voice had become more feminine over the last several months due in part to the hormone therapy and lessons with a voice coach.

He sat down in front of her, set the pair of boots next to her legs, and as he reached for her delicate foot with painted toenails beaming through her pantyhose said, "May I assist madam with her choice of footwear?"

"Why yes, kind sir, you may," she replied with a sly vixen smile. He took the first boot and unzipped it. Next he placed her foot inside and then slowly, seductive, pulled the zipper all the way up the shaft that ended at her knee. He kissed her knee gently, then leaned back to allow her to extend her other leg. He repeated the process again only this time after kissing her knee he let his hands run wild over her pantyhose-covered thighs.

She playfully feigned objection to this overt display of affection as she exclaimed, "Oh my! Taking advantage of a helpless woman with a broken arm? I'll call the manager over and report you!"

"But your sexy legs are crying out to me to be fondled madam. I am a sucker for a beautiful woman wearing such a short dress, pantyhose and lovely boots! I can't help myself..." She saw that he made eye contact with her the whole time he said that, lingered his gaze a few moments more before he bent down on all fours and proceeded to run his tongue all over her boots. First one leg, then the other.

She closed her eyes and moaned with pleasure. She loved his boot fetish almost as much as she loved hers. Something about wearing boots was such a turn on. His licking soon made its way up to her knees and thighs. She laid back on the bed and allowed him to continue ravishing her like a hungry wolf. The sensation of his touch and the moment of intimacy caused her clitty to become aroused; this created a protruding bulge under her pantyhose that sent him into overdrive as his hands and mouth made their way over to her erection. He pushed up the hemline of her dress, spread her legs slightly and proceeded to mouth please her through her pantyhose. The sensation of silky nylon and the gentle suction of his willing mouth gave rise to her orgasmic climax. Being the good boyfriend that he was, he cleaned every last drop of her cum and then placed his face between the insides of her thighs while at the same time gently stroked the outsides. She was in a state of bliss, eyes still closed, which momentarily caused her to forget about her broken arm.

Her eyes opened as she felt the firm but gentle tug of his hand taking hold of her good hand and assisting her upright again. She looked at him lovingly into his gorgeous gray eyes and said, "Thank you darling. That was... amazing!"

He sat down next to her on the bed, still holding her good hand, and kissed it in true gentlemanly fashion. She took her good hand out of his, and proceeded to sooth the bulge that emanated from inside his trousers. He leaned in towards her and placed an open mouth kiss over her welcoming tongue.

"Don't smudge my lipstick, lover. It has taken you a couple of days to at least become adequate in applying my makeup. At least to the point where I don't look like a street corner girl," she teased him as she moved her hand from his crotch and place her index finger on his soft lips.

"Party pooper!" he said.

"Speaking of, we need to get going. You look fabulous in your cowboy attire handsome."

"Why thank you, Groovy Girl. You look smashing!" He then looked at his watch and agreed with her former statement, "You're right, look at the time. Let me get our coats." He departed the bedroom for the hallway closet where the coats were kept.

Yvonne stood up from the end of the bed and walked over to the full length mirror next to the dresser. She liked the look of this dress -- a combination polka dots and flower patterns in colors of purple, pink, orange, white and black -- and how it draped over her shoulders, tucked snugly against her silicone breast forms, and had a cute flair at the hemline that gave an overall flirty, playful feel. The suntan color of her pantyhose was the perfect choice to accentuate the colors of the dress. And the piece de resistance were the white knee high boots with the three inch chunky heels. Yvonne loved being a woman. And she loved even more the fact that she found a man who enjoyed being with a trans woman like her. She knew he practically worshiped the ground she walked on, and she in kind loved him like she loved no one else before.

Lyle returned with their coats. He picked Yvonne's favorite taupe colored trench coat. A double-breasted style with the hem line that fell even with the hem line of her mini-dress. She knew he picked that particular coat as it was the best option for admiring her legs all night long. He helped her as she put her left arm through the sleeve, and then he draped the other part of the coat over her plaster cast and sling leaving the right sleeve to dangle empty by her side. He was able to fasten a couple of the over-sized buttons helping to close the coat, but her cast stuck out in front from about mid-forearm just after the sling.

"How's that?" He asked.

"Perfect. Just be sure to bring an umbrella as it is supposed to rain tonight. I don't want my cast to get wet," she replied.

"Already thought of that. Left it leaning against the front door so we wouldn't forget."

Yvonne looked at him with a curious expression as a thought occurred to her, "Darling, did you ever find the postcard invitation to Miss Tina's party?"

"No," he said as he looked at her, "It was supposed to be in the pocket of the coat you wore the night of your accident, right? The shiny white vinyl coat? At least that is what I remember you telling me."

"That's right. I distinctly remember that was the only mail we received that day, and I placed the invitation in my pocket as I was expecting Dana and Donna at any moment. Oh well, I suppose it got lost at the hospital then."

"I wouldn't worry about it my sweet," he said as he took her good hand in his, "I'm sure Miss Tina will let us in with or without the invitation."

Yvonne gazed lovingly into his eyes, smiled as she replied, "You're right. You know how I like to keep track of things, and I am probably worrying over nothing."

She leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the lips, then thanked him for being there for her when she needed him. He responded by saying it was his pleasure and gently placed his hand on her lower back. She smiled, turned to exit the bedroom and started walking towards the front door of her modest, yet luxurious top-floor apartment. Yvonne made sure that as she walked her man was given a leg show that was sure to keep him turned on all evening long. She heard him let out a lewd whistle and verbalize what he had planned for when they returned later that night. Yvonne stopped at the front door so that Lyle could get the umbrella (and, being the gentleman that he is, grabbed her purse too), They exchanged lover's smiles as he opened the front door, then she exited first into the hallway followed by him, and proceeded to make their way to the party which was about a five minute walk from her flat.

*****

Yvonne and Lyle arrived at the party and were greeted by the lovely hostess -- Miss Tina Lloyd. She was festooned in an Elvira Mistress of the Dark costume that accentuated her lovely figure to perfection. She greeted them with welcoming hugs (being extra careful with Yvonne so as not to accidentally bump her casted arm) and, after reassuring Yvonne that the returned invitation was unnecessary, bade them to come in after taking their coats. Miss Tina's apartment was slightly larger than Yvonne's; it was a spacious studio floor plan, and the living room was comfortably filled with about thirty or so other party-goers.

As Yvonne and Lyle made their way in they were greeted by many familiar faces -- Dana and Donna were one of the first couples to engage them with conversation, then other members of their social circle of acquaintances and friends (Kandi and her husband Robert who were both members of a local university faculty; Virginia who was a freelance photographer; Kirsti and her significant other Porter, to name a few) made their way over to say hello and sympathetically offer well wishes to Yvonne. The ever-thoughtful Lyle procured a few permanent ink marker pens from inside his cowboy costume vest so folks could sign his sweetie's cast.

As the last of the initial friends had left their autograph on Yvonne's arm, she looked up towards the direction of the makeshift bar and spied her journalist friend Chasey. Chasey was at present chatting it up with another party-goer of whom Yvonne did not know. She must have sensed that someone was watching her as Yvonne saw Chasey glance over her right shoulder and, while making brief eye contact with her, waved and mouthed 'hey girl' before resuming her present conversation. Yvonne returned her focus to the person that just finished signing her cast, read what he wrote, and thanked him for the inscription. She then turned to Lyle and suggested that they make their way over to the bar.

By the time Yvonne and Lyle wound their way through other little social groups holding their own conversations she saw Chasey had wrapped up her current conversation. Chasey, in turn, faced the approaching couple and greeted them with vibrant enthusiasm. Both Yvonne and Lyle returned her salutation in kind and said it was great to see her too. Lyle commented to Chasey that it appeared she was not in costume, to which she replied that being a full-time trans women was Halloween for her every day. Besides, she further noted, not everyone was in costume. The invitation to the party only suggested wearing a costume but was not required.

After the initial pleasantries Chasey addressed Yvonne and said, "Awwww, you poor thing! Look at you. Your poor, sweet busted arm is in that bulky cast. Ohhhhh."

Before Yvonne replied, she took a quick moment to admire what Chasey was wearing that evening. She wore a lovely burgundy turtleneck sweater that fit her snugly in all the right places, a chartreuse-gold miniskirt with a daring hemline that showed off plenty of her shapely legs, nude glow sheer pantyhose to compliment her thighs and knees, and a pair of sexy black leather knee high boots. Her long brunette hair playfully draped over her shoulders and her makeup pure perfection. A sexy goddess with a gift for getting the story. With assets like hers it was no wonder she could get the goods on people.

"Thank you Chasey. I managed to break it pretty good. Thirteen places in all. But fortunately they are all hairline fractures and should heal completely. The doctor who treated me said I will be in a cast and sling for six weeks. The worst part is I broke my right arm, so I will be a lefty for a while," Yvonne replied as she started to gently rub her cast.

"You really mean that someone broke it for you," Chasey replied with a knowing look of what had actually happened. Word traveled fast in the trans community, especially when it came to violent confrontations like the one Yvonne had experienced. "Those worthless, redneck bastards who beat you with a broom handle. Well honey, I have done a little digging into the public records of those hooligans and learned some interesting 'intel'. Which is why I wanted to see you in person this evening. Rather than discuss it in here, how about we excuse ourselves to the ladies' room? Would that be okay Lyle?"

Both ladies directed their attention towards him. It seemed to Yvonne that her man was off in his own little world as it took him a moment to acknowledge and respond to Chasey's question. Yvonne knew this behavior of Lyle's. She had busted him for checking out her lovely friend Chasey from pretty head to booted toes. Not that she blamed him; she also had checked out her friend as well. And she didn't mind that Lyle checked out other women -- both trans an GG -- as this was a turn on for Yvonne. But there was something special about Chasey that both he and she admired. Secretly Yvonne hoped that one day the three of them could engage in some kinky playtime.

"Oh, yes. That would be fine with me Chasey," he replied sheepishly. Both ladies exchanged quick glances affirming what each suspected, and when Yvonne returned her gaze back to him he had that cat-that-ate-the-canary look about him. Busted indeed.

"Thank you darling," Chasey said. She then took Yvonne by her good arm and, with that, both ladies made their way to the restroom.

*****

The layout of Miss Tina's apartment was such that it had a one-and-a-half bathroom floor plan. Both Yvonne and Chasey made their way to the full bathroom as it would accommodate both of them in there at the same time. Fortunately the full bathroom was unoccupied, Yvonne entered first followed by Chasey. As Chasey was about to close the door, Yvonne heard that she said something to another guest at the party; something along the lines of helping her friend with her makeup. Yvonne leaned over Chasey's shoulder to see who her friend was addressing. It was some guy dressed in a zombie costume of some sort. He had a mischievous look on his face that suggested the ladies were up to something else. Chasey, sensing her friend was looking over her shoulder, stepped aside and Yvonne pointed to her cast and sling. With that the zombie smiled and returned his attention to the other party-goers. Yvonne stepped back and Chasey closed the door.

"Pervert," Chasey said. This comment elicited a brief laugh from both ladies. "Innuendo aside, here's the scoop I found out. First, you have your copy of the police report, right?"

Yvonne nodded, then replied, "Not on me. Back at my apartment, yes. I don't remember all of their names, but the guy who hit me is named Eustace something-or-another. The other names I can't remember. Yesterday I talked to the officer handling the case. He came by my apartment and completed his report after he talked with me. The names were based on the people that Dana had identified during the lineup at the station."

"Eustace Molondaire. That's the name of the guy that assaulted you and broke your arm. The guy that grabbed your crotch is named Thomas Eckhard. He is the ringleader of their little gang of losers. The other two are Jebediah Molondaire (Eustace's brother) and Gary Wort. All four men have a list of priors both individually and charged as part of their gang -- the Justice of the Word. Their gang has been listed as a hate group by various non-profit organizations. The Justice of the Word has about ten or so known members. A fairly small and relatively insignificant gang as compared to other gangs in the area," Chasey said in a lowered voice. Even though sounds of the party and the music being spun by the DJ could be heard from inside the bathroom, it seemed to Yvonne that Chasey did not want to take chances being overheard.

"I appreciate the information Chasey," Yvonne replied, also speaking in a lowered tone of voice, "but why could you have not told me over the phone?"

Chasey looked into Yvonne's eyes a moment before she replied. Those big, brown eyes that Yvonne found so adorable. It seemed to Yvonne that Chasey was inviting her to tell Chasey how attracted she was to her. She thought about taking her good hand and gently placing it on her friend's bottom, followed by leaning in for a quick, yet passionate, kiss. Yvonne thought better of it and let the moment pass.