The Case of the Murdered Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd brought me a heart healthy breakfast as ordered by Judith. Did you ever eat bran cereal with soy milk? Egg white omelets? Turkey bacon?

Well at least Judith's heart was in the right place.

I enjoyed her efforts with my glass of skim milk.

Later that morning I called a meeting. All hands explained to me what was going on with the lodge. They had everything under control. And I was nothing but a fifth wheel until I got better.

I went back to my room for a nap.

That night I saw supper being delivered by the diner in town. They were cooking the food and Judith was just warming it up for the guests.

Actually it was a pretty nice idea. It offered the guests a greater selection and saved me paying a cook.

That night after the kids had gone to bed and the lodge was empty, I asked Judith to join me in my bed. She accepted. There was no sex, but we had a nice cuddle which lasted all night.

My cardiologist had told me it would be at least two months before I could have sex.

I tried again. Damned if he wasn't right!

+++++++

Judith curled up in Perk's arms. They were lying in his bed supposedly sleeping. Well he was sleeping as she could tell by his soft snoring.

She was lying there horny as hell.

She felt his strong body, smelled his masculine odor, and just enjoyed the hell out of being with him.

She remembered showering with him and his disappointment over not being able to get an erection.

"If he thought he was disappointed, he should be in my shoes, "she thought.

She knew this was going to be the longest two months in her life. She wanted Percy in her now.

It took a few hours longer before she could go to sleep.

+++++++++++++

Judith drove me to my cardiac rehabilitation sessions. Between the Physical Therapist and Judith I was sure they were trying to kill me. They made me run on a treadmill until I was ready to drop, then they dragged me to a series of exercise machines and beat me up if I didn't do the required "reps".

When I finally begged enough, they let me stop. Not all the exercising, just those machines.

They dragged me back to the treadmills and made me put in another 30 minutes.

They exercised me for almost two hours at every session. I was completely wasted when they finished.

All I wanted to do was lay down and die.

Judith helped me to my truck and drove me back to the lodge.

When we reached the lodge, I dragged myself out of the truck cab. Judith met me at the front of the truck and walked with me. Not into the building but around the grounds for another 30 minutes.

When she finally let me sit down on the steps, I thought, "What the hell did I ever see in that woman? She's a sadist!"

This treatment went on for the next two months. I started to feel stronger and my chest didn't hurt so much anymore.

++++++++++

Dean sat by his wife's bedside. She just lay on her back and stared at the ceiling. She did not utter a sound.

The doctors came and went from her room.

They told him that it would just take time until she snapped out of her catatonic state.

All he knew is that she was in her own little world and he couldn't get her out of it. He spent all his waking hours talking to her with no results.

She just laid there, eyes open staring straight ahead, blinking every once in a while.

He felt so alone.

One day while he was holding her hand, she squeezed his hand. There were tears in her eyes.

It was the first time she reacted.

He was crying for joy as he pushed the nurse call button.

Maybe his Jenny was coming back to him.

+++++++++++++++

Jenny was locked in a memory loop. Inside her brain she was reliving all the terrible things Master had done while she was a captive.

Suddenly she remembered being pregnant. The trip to the doctor. The staff meeting in Dad's office where she announced her pregnancy.

Then she remembered her husband, her new Dad, Todd, Tara.

She suddenly felt she was a part of a family. They loved her and wanted her back.

Then she remembers the baby had died.

She started to cry. She wanted her husband and family to share her sorrow.

She felt someone holding her hand with great love.

She squeezed it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

One morning I woke up and found my morning wood pushing into Judith's butt.

"Holy shit! I've got an erection." I thought. It was the first time I had one since I killed Jermaine.

Suddenly I heard a voice, a smiling voice "What's that I feel poking me in the butt? Shall I turn over and see if we can put it to good use?"

I started to kiss her neck and run my hands down to her lower belly. I was in a hurry; it had been a long time since I touched a woman.

"Slow down Perk, I want to enjoy this too, "she said as she rolled over and put her leg over mine.

She made very slow and very tender love with and to me that morning.

When we finally tired, we just held each other. It sort of felt good to have her in my arms. I pulled her close to me then I heard, "Get up you two. There are customers who would like breakfast."

Judith slipped out of my arms and ran into the bathroom. I heard the shower start and just before the door closed she said, "Stay there, I'll be back after breakfast is done. I want you all rested up when I return. You're going to pay for keeping me unfulfilled for the last two months."

I uttered those magic words that all husbands know so well, "Yes Dear." I closed my eyes and went to sleep. I needed my strength back. That woman was an animal.

Judith let me sleep until after lunch.

We again made slow and tender love to each other until it was time to serve dinner. Later that evening she appeared with a tray of food. "You need to keep your strength up, "she said. "I plan to drain you again."

She did! Both later that night and in between meal servings the next day.

For the next few weeks, we spent most of our time in bed.

We had a lot of time to make up for.

++++++++++++++++++

"I don't want to leave, "thought Judith.

I liked waking up next to Perk in the morning. For the first time in almost 50 years, I had a family that depended on me.

Tara and Todd had been calling her "Mom" for a couple of months. And even better, they meant it.

While Jenny still wasn't completely back to normal, she held Judith's hand a lot and asked her opinion on everything.

Dean was treating her as if she was his mother-in-law, a mother-in-law that he liked and respected.

"I have enough money to live comfortably if I don't go crazy spending, "she remembered.

"But would Percy let me stay?"

They didn't need to get married again, all he had to do was let her share his life and his bed. If he did that, she would be a very happy woman.

And she would make him a very happy man.

+++++++++++++++++++++

It finally came, the moment in time I was dreading. The doctor declared me 100% and there was no longer a reason for Judith to stay here anymore. That night we held each other in my bed and I softly cried myself to sleep.

She had crept back into my heart but I knew down deep, she would be leaving soon. Her life was in Boston, not here.

The next morning the Sheriff telephoned me, "Would you help a friend of mine?"

"Sure, "was my reply.

"I'll be around at lunch time. You're buying."

"Extortion is a crime, ya know?" I laughing replied.

Over lunch, the Sheriff explained the case to me. Judith was there the whole time, listening and staying unusually quiet. The case amounted to a husband suspecting his wife of cheating on him with another man. The problem was the man was a very important person in the area and the husband could not just come out and confront them.

"Would you help the guy? You're the best detective I've ever seen." he asked.

"I don't have a PI license, "I replied.

The Sheriff slid some papers across the table to me. It was PI license, a Special Deputy declaration, and a special carry permit for a concealed weapon. "You're legal now, "he stated.

Judith took my hand and said, "Take the case. I'll stay here and run the kitchen."

She smiled that certain smile at me. I knew at that point in time, Judith was here to stay and I was a very happy man. Ok, I know that she and I will have our problems, but we'll work them out.

I took the case and started my life as a detective again. I think Judith just might stay around a lot longer, if I didn't piss her off.

At least Judith would be here for Christmas, if it worked out. Just maybe Tara would get her Christmas wish.

The End (for now)

Author's Note:

This story started off as a collaboration between Grumpy Gammy and I. We planned just a short story. I enjoyed our efforts and her insights into the female mind, as well as beating me up when I got too extreme. I'm sorry to say that life reared its ugly head and she needed to withdraw from our effort.

Size14Shoe offered to help keep me honest and my story pointed in the correct direction. With his prodding I increased this short story of around 10,000 words to the 54,000 it is now.

For this I offer him my humble thanks. (Even if it kept me inside all this summer writing)

To GG, I offer all my best wishes and may life offer you the happiness you deserve.