The Cassidy Chronicles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time the elevator arrived at their floor, their horniness level had been reduced. Being in an elevator with four screaming children and a mother who was yelling even louder was giving them a headache. The elevator finally arrived at the fifteenth floor and they pushed past the other riders and walked towards the room.

"Glad I didn't start what I wanted to start."

Cassidy watched as Ryan unlocked the door but didn't open it quite yet. "And what did you want to do?"

Ryan grinned. "I was going to kneel down and go under your dress to see what pretty panties you had on. That will have to wait. Close your eyes."

Cassidy looked puzzled but then did as he asked. He led her into the room and she heard the door close and lock behind her. The room was warm and smelled like vanilla and lavender. Was that on purpose? It was her two most favorite scents. She felt a thick plush carpet under her feet and wanted to open her eyes.

Ryan led her a few steps into the room. "Open your eyes but don't say anything."

Cassidy opened her eyes and cried out. The room was covered in daisies. There were daisy petals on the king size bed and there were at least ten vases full of the flower. She wondered why she couldn't smell the flower scent but it was obvious why. There were candles burning on the dresser and night tables and from where she was standing she could see into the bathroom. The bathroom was covered in candles.

After scanning the room and seeing that the windows overlooked the city and how beautiful the room was decorated, she noticed that Ryan was down on one knee holding a velvet box. Cassidy cried out again.

"You are so special to me. You are funny, cute, and gorgeous. I love you so much. I know we are rushing into things but this feels so right. If you said you wanted to wait a year to marry, I'd be fine with that. If you said you wanted to wait ten years that would be O.K. If you said you wanted to get married tomorrow I'd say yes."

"Oh." Cassidy was at a lost for words. She had never imagined that her wedding proposal would be this romantic. She had no idea that it would so special and that she would want to scream out to the world her response.

"Cassidy will you marry me?"

"Yes." Cassidy didn't have a chance to say it any more times because Ryan kissed her and tackled her onto the bed. As she lay on her back, their legs tangled up in her long flowing dress he slipped the ring onto her finger. It was a little loose but looked stunning on her hand. It was yellow gold with a large solitaire diamond. It wasn't fancy and definitely wouldn't make people gawk at her. It was perfect.

Ryan began pulling on her dress zipper and sat her up as he nudged it gently down her arms. He moaned and his cock leapt in his pants as he saw the sexy black bra. It was a sheer material and he saw her dark nipples. He leaned down and sucked hard on one nipple through the material. His saliva was creating a wet spot on her bra and he didn't even hear her moans as he undid the bra and then grabbed both of her breasts and squeezed hard. She cried out and slapped his hands away.

"Ouch." Cassidy whimpered in pain then felt badly. "I'm sorry. They just hurt."

"I'm sorry baby. I'll kiss them better." Ryan licked her left nipple gently then kissed it softly. He then moved to the top of her breast and did the same. He moved around in a circle, kissing her whole breast. Then he did the same to her right breast. By the time he was finished Cassidy had forgotten how sore her breasts were and instead felt her wetness seeping through her panties.

Ryan pushed her gently on her back then tugged her dress down. He threw it on the floor then ran his hands up her thighs. He loved the feeling of her stockings against his skin and then pulled them off as well. He forgot her shoes were still on so after removing them, pulled off her stockings completely.

Ryan smiled. Cassidy was wearing only her black panties. Her red hair was fanned out on his pillow and she had a look of complete lust. Ryan's eyes scanned her body then he smiled so wide, loving the look of the engagement ring on her finger.

"You are so beautiful and so sexy." He was fumbling to undress and Cassidy was giggling. "No laughing. You know that I can't think straight when you're naked."

Ryan finally was undressed then lunged for Cassidy. His cock slipped easily inside her and finally he was at peace. He pushed gently as his warm lips found her jaw line. Cassidy whimpered and ran her hands down his back. The ring had twisted around and the sharp diamond dragged against his skin. Ryan whimpered and pushed harder against her. "You are amazing. You feel so good." Ryan pushed harder and felt Cassidy's legs wrap around his hips. They were moving hard and fast, each of them trying to make the other orgasm. Ryan bit her neck gently, tilting his hips as his pubic bone rubbed against her clit. He wanted her to cum but she was holding back. This frustrated him and he leaned over and rolled so she was on top.

"You need to cum for me Cassidy." He moved her hips up and down, watching as she slowly lost complete control. He pushed up hard and on the third thrust, she screamed out. Her whole body shook as she dug her nails into his sides. Ryan felt the pleasure rush over her body and he smiled with contentment. He loved being able to make her climax and watching as his beautiful girlfriend came was so pleasurable for him.

Ryan barely let her recover when he flipped her over onto her hands and knees. His cock slid out of her for just a few seconds and both of them moaned in unison. They had a desire, a need to be joined. He thrust back inside her hot wetness and rocked his hips back and forth. Cassidy was squirming on the bed now, pulling a pillow to muffle her cries. Ryan loved that everything he did turned her on and when he felt his orgasm building she knew exactly at that moment to reach under and tug on his balls.

Ryan closed his eyes and exploded inside her. He didn't say a word. He just gasped as her fingers massaged his balls. He leaned forward, one hand on the bed for balance. It was so intense he breathed in deeply. He rolled to his side and pulled her in for a loving embrace. It was then that he saw that she was crying. He wrapped his arms tight around her and nuzzled her nose. "Oh God. Are you O.K.? What's wrong?" Ryan was frantic. He, like most guys, got worried when a girl cried. He had no idea what was wrong and Cassidy wasn't answering. She was just sobbing quietly. He did the only thing he could, he held her until she was calm enough to speak.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me." Cassidy pushed away, blushing from embarrassment. She wiped away her tears and tried to compose herself. Ryan waited, a look of concern on his face.

"What's wrong?"

"It's stupid. I'm being immature and crazy. I hate it."

"Cassidy look at me. You are not immature or crazy or anything else. Did I hurt you? Did we do something you didn't like?"

"I wished there was a chance I could get pregnant. This sounds crazy but as I looked around the room, smelling the flowers, being mesmerized by the flickering of the candles, I got emotional. This is how I imagined my wedding night. As you came inside me all I could think of was the fact that I wouldn't get pregnant."

Ryan listened and tried to think of a good response. "I love you no matter what. I'm sorry you've been so stressed."

Cassidy smiled. Just being near him calmed her down. She leaned forward and kissed him softly. Ryan shifted so she was under the covers. He then got out of bed to blow out the candles. He made sure there were matches in the bathroom just in case she was in the mood later for a bubble bath. He then climbed back into bed and closed his eyes. Cassidy was already asleep.

***

Sonya stood in the empty ballroom, watching as the hotel workers began the clean up. The fundraiser had been extremely successful and she was happy that no one had ruined the evening. George was moving the last of her personal supplies into the car. Just as she was ready to meet George in the foyer, her cell phone rang. She had no idea who it was. It was just after one in the morning.

"Hello?"

Sonya's face went from joy to anger. She listened to the voice on the other end of the phone and was fuming mad by the time the man finished speaking. She hung up her phone and then breathed in deeply a few times. She was figuring out exactly what she wanted to do and she needed to do it quickly. She needed to find out where they were staying. She walked to the foyer and was met by her George. George had his arms stretched out for a hug but she pushed past him towards the penthouse elevator. He followed her, trying not to roll his eyes. "What's wrong baby? You said the party was a great success."

"Shut up." Sonya's voice was cold. They entered the elevator and the moment the doors closed, she explained her mood to her husband.

"Chief White told me that Ryan Gates called the media and tomorrow morning the front page will have an article about how I started the fire at the banquet hall. How the fuck are we going to get out of this one! Chief White will deny it but they are still publishing it. Fuck, fuck, fuck."

George took a deep breath. He knew that eventually someone was going to say something. He didn't like how crazed his wife looked but when she wanted something, she always got it. He was a little afraid of the look in her eyes but didn't say a word. The elevator arrived at the penthouse suite and they entered.

The room was decorated lavishly and George always noticed that it was because of his success in the computer business that he could afford such luxuries. Sonya didn't even care. She always expected to get the penthouse suite. She always assumed that she would get the best of everything. George began undressing, watching his wife pace up and down. Finally, she stopped and grinned.

"I have a plan." That was all Sonya said before going to her overnight bag and changing into her pajamas.

***

The next morning Cassidy and Ryan woke up to the sun shining in through the window. It was a crisp winter morning and the two lovers cuddled close.

"Do I get to meet your parents now?" Cassidy was running her fingers gently over his chest, loving the feel of his chest hair. It felt so sensual and sexy.

"My dad passed away and I have no idea where my mother is. My dad had a heart attack when I was fifteen and died on my living room floor. I watched as my mom tried to help him. That's one of the reasons why I became a lifeguard. I wanted to learn first aid."

"I'm so sorry. We never really spoke about your family. I was so selfish talking about my crazy mother and brother."

"Shh." Ryan pressed a finger to her mouth and continued. "My mom ran off when I was eighteen. You would think it was only teenagers who did that. I was in my first year of university in Ottawa and I got a call from my aunt saying that I needed to come home. I did and found out that my mom had just picked up and left. My aunt dealt with selling the house and I went back to university with all my personal possessions."

Cassidy burst into tears and Ryan held her tight as she cried. "That's horrible. I'm so sorry. I feel so bad."

"It's alright."

"No it's not. I'm so heartless. You never mentioned your family. My dad died as well." "You are not heartless. I just don't talk about it to many people. I visit my dad's grave every once in a while. It's always quiet at the cemetery and it allows me to be at peace. I actually went there before I bought you engagement ring. It was sort of like asking for guidance." "That's very sweet. What cemetery is he buried in?"

"Greenwood Cemetery."

"So is my Dad. I have a weird suggestion for you. Please don't think I'm morbid or anything."

"Anything baby. I think I know what you're going to say anyways."

"Do you want to go visit the cemetery this morning. You can sort of ask my dad's permission to marry me."

"That would be wonderful Cassidy."

***

Sonya sat in the hotel foyer waiting for Cassidy and Ryan to check out. She knew that they had stayed in a room overnight because she had first gotten one of the naïve desk clerks to check the registration system and she knew that they were still there because at eight they had ordered room service. Checkout was at eleven so she figured that they would be walking by her soon. George had already gone home, not before telling her not to do anything stupid. He had tried to reason with her but it was no use. He had reminded her that Ryan had actually tried to help her brother and that Cassidy had not said a word about the arson attack. Nothing he said had worked so he had taken a taxi home to their lavish mansion.

Sonya looked up and saw Cassidy and Ryan walk past her. She hid behind a newspaper. She was afraid that if she had to speak to them she would show her anger. Cassidy and Ryan walked hand in hand, smiling as they checked out. Sonya glanced and saw a ring on Cassidy's left hand. It looked like an engagement ring and she wondered if they were indeed engaged. She scowled a bit. The couple walked to the parking lot and Sonya followed them at a far enough distance that they didn't notice. They were talking and laughing, totally engrossed in each other. Sonya knew what kind of car Ryan drove and so followed them as they made their way through the city and onto the highway.

Ryan was driving a normal speed and the roads were clear. It was a Sunday morning and the Christmas shoppers weren't out yet. Ryan signaled and turned off at one of the exits for Fort Erie. Sonya was a little confused because he was getting off at Gilmore Road, whereas his apartment and her house were both off Thompson. She followed as they drove down the street, passing the golf club and racetrack. Ryan turned left and then turned right into the cemetery.

Sonya gasped. This was so perfect that she was giddy with excitement. There would not be anyone else in the cemetery so early on a Sunday morning. Most churches had their own Sunday services in the morning so even if there were a funeral it would be in the afternoon. Sonya watched them turn in and then turned the opposite direction but keeping an eye on where they went. His car stopped off to the side, Sonya watched as Cassidy, and Ryan got out and walked through the snow towards a tombstone.

Sonya thought this it. It was now or never. She hadn't thought this far ahead. She only had the end in mind. She drove quickly around to the other side and got out. Ryan and Cassidy were deep in conversation and so although they must have heard her car pull up they didn't react.

She got out of the car and holding the gun carefully in her pocket, she walked slowly towards them.

***

Cassidy got out of the car and followed Ryan to his father's tombstone. His father's grave was closer to the front of the cemetery whereas her father's was near the back. She remembered as a child being told that even in death, there was a class system and there was a reason her family's gravesite was at the back. She stepped carefully through the snow, holding Ryan's hand carefully. She hadn't worn gloves because she hadn't expected to be outside. She was wearing jeans and a sweater, something he had grabbed from the collection of clothes she left at his place. Her hands were cold. They stood in front of the granite monument that clearly stated 'Robert Gates – January 11 1945 – June 4 1993. Loved by his wife Maureen and his only son Ryan.'

Cassidy reached into Ryan's pocket to keep her hands warm. That was when she had the vision. It was so sudden but not at all unexpected. It was déjà vu but not only was she seeing her dream in her head, if she opened her eyes she knew that she would be seeing it for real. She was stupid, crazy, and selfish. Here she was standing in a cemetery on a dark winter morning with Ryan. His car was parked in the right location. He was standing furthest from the car, which meant that if someone were behind him she wouldn't see. Her heart was beating so fast and she couldn't speak. She felt his gun in the pocket where her hand was and just looked up in fear.

"What's wrong?" Ryan felt her shaking and grabbed her to keep her from fainting.

"My vision."

Ryan's heart sunk into his feet. He had heard the car pull up behind him but hadn't paid attention until this exact moment. He remembered her dream because he had tried everything in his power to make sure it didn't come true. What had he been thinking? Here he was in a cemetery, surrounded by trees, on a winter morning, with Cassidy, with a gun. It was tragic. He knew she could see the future and he did the only thing possible. He switched his mind into that of a police officer.

***

Sonya took another step forward, holding the gun tight in her hands but hidden in her jacket. Ryan turned around first and saw a dark figure. Sonya had her hood up and had a scarf around her face. She was taller than most women so it was hard to tell whether it was a man or a woman. Ryan pushed Cassidy behind him.

"Drop the gun. I know you have one. Whatever you want you can have it."

Cassidy did not want to leave Ryan's side but he kept pushing her away.

"Go to the car and hide behind it." Ryan was hissing in her ear but she couldn't move. Everything moved in slow motion and each step Ryan took towards the figure, Cassidy stepped forward as well.

"I don't have a gun. Can you tell me what you want?" Ryan pulled his hands out of his pocket and raised them above his head. He watched the figure tremble slightly; flinching as he first pulled his hands out. He knew that mean that he or she was fearful that he did have a gun and now they would be calmer, more relaxed. If indeed it was a gun in their pocket, he needed them to be calm otherwise they might accidentally shoot themselves or someone else. "I don't want Cassidy. I want you. She's a witness so she'll need to die too." Cassidy gasped. She recognized that voice. It was Sonya Billings. What was she doing here? In all her nightmares about this vision, she had never imagined Sonya to be the stranger in the cemetery with them.

"Why do you want to kill Ryan? It's me you hate." Cassidy stepped out in front of Ryan but then was pulled back harshly. She tripped on the snow and almost fell over. Ryan was holding her tight.

"Tell her Ryan. Tell her what you did. Tell her what you told the media. Tell her what's on the front page of every Fort Erie Times this morning. Tell her!"

"What are you talking about Sonya?"

Sonya hissed and stepped forward. She was back to trembling and Ryan decided that at this moment he could reason with her. He was thinking about all the possibilities and determined that she was unlikely to shoot.

"You called the media and told them the truth about the banquet hall. You told them that I was the one that started the fire and that I set up my brother. You told them how deranged I was and that I just wanted to get attention. You told them how I wanted my brother dead and that had he not died of a heart attack, I would have killed him anyway. You told them that George and I needed money, which is the only reason why I set the hall on fire in the first place. I didn't expect the whole place to burn down. I didn't think that people could have gotten hurt. I did it because George doesn't love me. He never has."

Ryan and Cassidy listened as Sonya went on. It was evident that she had gone from accusing Ryan to pouring out her conscience.

"You are going to find out that George gave the Chief money to keep quiet about the arson. You're going to get him in trouble just like you did my brother. You're going to try cleaning up the mess of the police force while not caring about who is affected. You told them everything and now everyone is going to hate me."