The Cassidy Chronicles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ryan! Cassidy!" Delilah hugged both of them tight and then pushed them into the house. She was practically jumping up and down and Cassidy just rolled her eyes in amusement. Her mother was addicted to Christmas. Cassidy decided she was not going to protest. She knew that her mother would drag her around to every family member to show off her engagement ring. She also knew that her mother had decided to not mention to anyone about the pregnancy. She was a little upset about that and had decided to not say anything about the fact she was soon going to be a grandmother. Delilah knew that in a few weeks she would be able to announce the fact that she was going to be able to announce it. For now she was truly excited that Ryan was going to be part of the family.

Cassidy watched as Ryan was led through the house meeting all the relatives. Cassidy ended up going to the kitchen to get a drink. She grabbed a coke then grinned as she remembered the story she was going to tell about why she wasn't drinking alcohol.

There was a drug she could take to help her hormonal issues that required you not to consume alcohol. She was going to lie and say that she was on that medication and it was dangerous to drink any alcohol. She listened as her family members welcome Ryan into the family. It was cute really. He had been so nervous and now he was fitting in nicely with everyone. Eventually her mother came in and grabbed her hand. "Come Cassidy. We need to show off your ring." Cassidy rolled her eyes and spent the next twenty minutes meeting every one of her family members and talking about the proposal. She had to tell the same story over and over again about how he proposed and by the tenth time, it was getting a little tiring. She of course didn't mention the hot sex that happened after she said yes. She had been tired since getting out of the hospital but she figured that the fact she was pregnant and had been dealing with a lot of stress lately wasn't helping.

Once Delilah was finished showing off her daughter's engagement ring and her soon to be son in law, Cassidy found Ryan downstairs in the den playing video games with her younger cousins. She leaned against the doorframe and watched as Ryan laughed and was so friendly to her cousins. She was amazed at how comfortable he was with everyone. She had assumed that coming to a home with twenty-five family members you had never met before would be scary. Knowing that the only family member you had met was your eccentric mother in law who was just a little bit off didn't help.

"Hi sweetie." Ryan looked up and saw Cassidy standing in the doorway. He excused himself and walked over.

"How are you doing Ryan?"

"Great. Your family is wonderful."

Cassidy grinned. "Dinner is being served. I thought I'd come down to tell you."

Cassidy and Ryan walked up the stairs and enjoyed an amazing dinner. Delilah absolutely loved cooking a turkey dinner and the table was full of all the traditional foods served at Christmas. There was turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn and carrots. There were freshly made buns and gravy. Delilah's house was quite small so the dining room table was turned into a buffet with everyone grabbing their food then finding a spot in the house to eat. Cassidy and Ryan sat on the floor in the hallway outside Cassidy's old bedroom.

"So you sure you want to be part of this madness?" Cassidy was half joking but she still wanted to make sure that Ryan was serious. Even though she knew he loved her, she was still hesitant about the fact that he had fallen in love with her. Her damned self-esteem issues were causing her such doubt. Ryan must have figured out her concern because he responded.

"I do Cassidy. Seriously. I love you so much and want everything that is important in your life." Cassidy leaned over and kissed him gently.

It was late at night before Cassidy and Ryan left her mother's house. Everyone else had left and they had spent a good half hour cleaning up. Well actually, Ryan had cleaned up. Cassidy was told to sit on the couch and relax. Delilah had laughed but then Ryan had told her to go sit on the couch as well. In the end, Ryan had cleaned up most of the house while mother and daughter chatted.

"Ryan did very well tonight. He will fit in very nicely. It was so good of you not to mention the pregnancy. Some of your aunts just wouldn't understand. I don't understand but I guess times have changed."

"Mother. Please! You were there at the doctors' when I was seventeen. You heard him say I couldn't get pregnant. Do you think I wanted to get pregnant before getting married?"

"I know dear. So have you decided when you are getting married?"

Cassidy looked at her mother and then saw the glimmer of mischief in her eyes.

"Mom? What do you know that I don't?"

"Nothing dear."

"Mom! Tell me!"

"Ask Ryan."

Cassidy glared at her mother. She knew that she couldn't read her mind but she had obviously read Ryan's mind. She rolled her eyes and watched as Ryan walked into the living room, drying a plate with one of the tea towels.

"Yes?"

"My mother who can't keep a secret knows something that I don't. Want to share something with me?"

Ryan looked back from Cassidy to Delilah and back to Cassidy. He was stuck. He was going to tell her after the stress of Christmas Day was over. He knew it was a bad idea to tell her mother but the pestering since finding out that Cassidy was pregnant was non-stop. He had finally given in and told her that they would be married by Valentine's Day. That hadn't been enough. She wanted to details so he had called her up this morning to tell her the arrangements.

"How would you like to get married on New Years Eve in Niagara Falls?"

Cassidy's eyes went wide. How did he know that was exactly what she wanted? How did he know that she didn't want a big wedding? A small get together would be perfect. She got up and jumped into his arms.

"That's perfect."

Cassidy kissed Ryan softly but soon the urgency of the kiss grew stronger and Cassidy wrapped her legs tightly around his hips. Ryan was lost in the kiss and had Delilah not coughed he would have started something naughty.

"Sorry". Ryan blushed and put Cassidy down on the ground. "I'm glad you approve Cassidy. I spoke to your mom about it today."

"That's perfect. Who are we going to invite?" Cassidy was bouncing on the couch, so excited she couldn't sit still.

"I think that you should invite Molly and Jeremy to be your witnesses. Get a hotel room in that fancy new hotel with the casino. Go down on the Tuesday and spend some time there. Get married on the Wednesday and come home the next day. I will even pay for the hotel room."

"Aren't you going to be there?"

"You think I'm going to miss my only daughter's wedding?" Delilah turned and then spoke to Ryan. "Are your parents going to be there?"

Cassidy cringed. She hadn't gone into any detail about Ryan's family situation. She had just mentioned he had no place to go for Christmas, which is why she had wanted him to come over here. Delilah was about to find out the rest of the story.

"My father passed away and I haven't spoken to my mother in a long while."

"They will be here in spirit. I know it. I didn't want to say anything but I knew that. I am psychic you know. I can't read Cassidy's thoughts because that would be too strange. I can read your mind. Although the more you fall in love with Cassidy, the less I'm able to tell. The first time we met it was a lot stronger."

Ryan just nodded. He was accepting of the fact that Delilah and Cassidy had psychic abilities but still was a little nervous about it.

***

The chapel was small and located at the end of a side street. It was appropriately called 'Hearts Together' Wedding Chapel. The main room fit no more then twenty people. The walls were an off white color and the front area was tastefully decorated with an archway of white twinkle lights, green garland and white satin. The room was warm and had a faint smell of a combination of flowers. They knew that there was a long list of couples getting married on New Year's Eve and so the lingering smell of perfume, aftershave, and leftover flowers made the room swirl with different scents.

Cassidy was trying not to gag so took long deep breaths through her mouth. Morning sickness had still not arrived but her sense of smell was so much better. It helped in that she could smell the lingering scent of Ryan long after he was out of bed. It didn't help in that when numerous smells were combined together it made for a gross combination that overloaded her sense of smell.

"Ryan Gates and Cassidy Caldwell. We are scheduled for six o'clock." Ryan announced their arrival to the woman sitting behind the desk.

The receptionist nodded and pointed for them to enter the chapel. The two couples entered along with Cassidy's mother. A woman who looked to be in her thirties greeted them. She was wearing a nice pale blue outfit and was wearing a yellow and white corsage. "Welcome. Come in. Are their any other guests arriving?"

Ryan shook his head. He was holding Cassidy's hand tight as Molly and Jeremy stood behind them. Delilah was grinning from ear to ear and was already taking pictures with her newly purchased digital camera. Molly was wearing a dark green dress and Jeremy was in the same suit and tie as he wore to the charity banquet.

"No it's just us. We want our wedding small and intimate."

"Good choice. Do you want to walk up the aisle or shall we just start at the front?"

"We'll start at the front."

The minister nodded and they walked to the front and got into their places. Ryan and Cassidy stood facing each other while Molly stood off to the side near Cassidy and Jeremy stood off to the side near Ryan. Delilah moved around the room taking pictures. She was wearing an off white pantsuit and sometimes Cassidy wished in her head that she would just blend in with the walls.

The ceremony was short and simple. Cassidy and Ryan wanted the traditional wedding vows and didn't glance away from each other the whole ceremony. Ryan was wearing a simple gray and black suit while Cassidy was wearing a pale pink dress. She didn't want to wear white for fear that her mother would never stop pestering her but at the same time she wanted something that would look nice on her. These pictures would be around for decades and she would be showing her new son or daughter the pictures in a few years.

They had purchased the rings that morning in a jewelry store in Fort Erie. Ryan's ring was plain yellow gold. Cassidy's was similar except for a row of tiny diamonds around the top. It matched perfectly with the engagement ring.

Cassidy and Ryan kissed softly, knowing that if they kissed any harder they would start something that could not be finished until they got back to the hotel. Molly, Jeremy, and Delilah, along with the minister clapped and everyone in the room were smiling wide. The marriage license was signed and then everyone said goodbye to the minister. Delilah had driven down herself and after kissing both Cassidy and Ryan on the cheek, announced that she was going home because she was old and needed to sleep.

The two couples said goodbye, then drove down the street to the large hotel, and had a nice dinner. The place was crowded and everyone was so busy with their own New Year's celebrations that no one noticed that there was a newly married couple.

After dinner, Molly and Jeremy decided to have some fun at the casino that was connected to the hotel. Cassidy and Ryan knew exactly what they needed. They nodded to each other and barely got in the door of their suite before they were attacking each other.

Cassidy stepped backward, trying to undress as quickly as possible. Ryan was faster, locking the door and then grabbing Cassidy. He threw her over his shoulder then took four big steps towards the king size bed. He dropped her down and watched as she bounced.

"Hey! I'm pregnant. You're supposed to be gentle."

"You drive me crazy Cassidy. The fact that you are pregnant drives me insane." Ryan was undressing quickly. The pieces of his suit were thrown haphazardly on the ground and the moment he was naked he grabbed at the last piece of clothing that was on Cassidy, her pink panties. He grinned and leaned forward, grabbing the thin material between his teeth. He pulled gently, watching as she lifted her hips. He pulled her panties down to her feet and then used his hands to pull them off her feet. As his hands removed her panties, his teeth dragged against her inner thighs.

"God. You'd think we didn't spend the morning having sex." Cassidy giggled. They had checked into the hotel yesterday and had literally not left the room until the wedding. Molly and Jeremy had not said a word. They were probably jealous but Molly was enjoying all the tacky touristy things on Lundy Lane. Jeremy didn't say anything either. They had arrived together and had made arrangements to meet in the foyer to drive to the wedding chapel. "We did spend the morning having sex. And last night. And we will spent tonight and tomorrow morning until eleven when we have to check out." Ryan was rubbing her thighs now as his fingers stroked her pussy gently. Each time he stroked, he moved closer and closer to her clit. He wasn't touching it and that was giving him the response he wanted from her. Cassidy was trying to push his hands closer but he was being stubborn.

"Stop teasing."

Ryan laughed and pushed hard against her clit. He wiggled his thumb back and forth then stroked gently. He could feel the blood pulsing against her sensitive part and he loved that now she was trying to squirm away.

"Ryan. It's sensitive. Seriously! You know that!"

Ryan grinned and continued stroking her clit as he pushed three fingers inside her. She was holding back and he wanted nothing more then for her to cum all over his fingers. She finally gave up and screamed out, her body shaking as her pussy pulsed against his fingers.

"Good girl." Ryan pulled his fingers out and sucked on them. She tasted so amazing, a little different then before he found out she was pregnant. He didn't know whether it was a psychological response or whether she truly tasted different. All he knew was that he couldn't get enough of her.

Ryan barely had time to clean off his fingers when he was aggressively pushed on his back. He watched as Cassidy kneeled between his legs and started sucking on his cock. He closed his eyes and breathed in hard. She had pulled out the pins holding her hair on top of her head and her hair was laying against his stomach and legs. He could smell the fruity scent of her shampoo but more importantly, he could still smell her juices on his lips and fingers.

He felt her suck his cock hard into her mouth, then let go. She did that again but this time her fingers were massaging his balls gently. He gasped when suddenly she tugged hard then moved her mouth down to lick and suck on his balls.

Ryan couldn't take it. He opened his eyes and watched. His new bride was looking right into his eyes. Her garnet colored hair was curled around her face and she looked perfect with her lips wrapped tight around his cock.

"I need your pussy baby. I know you like doing that but I can't stand it."

Cassidy giggled but didn't stop. She held his cock tight, knowing that the band of her wedding ring was digging into the shaft of his cock. He tried pulling her off but that just made her suck harder.

"Fuck. Seriously Cassidy. I need your pussy. Damn it!" Ryan fell back as his orgasm rushed through his body. He had tried to hold back but now he was shooting his hot cum deep into her mouth. She pushed harder and the next spurt of cum landed at the back of her throat. She was swallowing each spurt, which caused her throat to close around the tip of his cock. He was in pure heaven and was almost forgetting to breath.

His balls emptied and he felt the heaviness of them leave. He lay panting, wincing as Cassidy licked his cock clean. The tip of his cock was sensitive and the fact that this was probably at least the tenth time he had cum since yesterday was mind blowing.

He felt Cassidy climb on top of him and when she straddled his hips, he opened his eyes. His cock was hard again and he had no idea how he was staying hard.

"You swallowed my cum." That was all Ryan could say before Cassidy guided his cock inside her wet hot pussy. She moved gently up and down a few times then pushed down hard. She was holding her breasts, sucking gently on her nipples. Her breasts were so large that she could reach her mouth to her nipples. Ryan groaned and watched in awe. His hands rubbed her hips and then began to rub her belly. She barely had a bump but he loved the idea that inside her was a new life. This turned him on so much that he grunted and thrust his hips up hard.

"Oh God. I'm so sore but don't stop. Please." Cassidy leaned down and kissed Ryan. An open mouth kiss turned into a French kiss as Cassidy slid her tongue into his mouth. He sucked on it hard and then flicked his tongue against hers. They pulled their lips away and soon only their tongues were touching. Both of them were rocking against each other, in perfect rhythm as Cassidy panted harder and harder.

Ryan gritted his teeth as Cassidy climaxed again. He wanted to hold off his orgasm but it was so difficult considering Cassidy was thrashing around and her pussy was gripping his cock so tight. He sat up and straightened her legs out behind him. He did the same and shifted his hips back and forth. This caused his cock to slide so deep inside and rub against her clit. "I love you so much Cassidy. I can't ever get enough."

"I know. I love you Ryan. Your turn. Please stop holding back. You have no idea how badly I want your cum inside me."

Ryan lay Cassidy on her back then held her feet in the air. He watched as her breasts swayed as he thrust inside her. He looked down and moaned. Her pussy looked so perfect, wrapped tight around his cock. He grunted and exploded inside her.

"Rest time." Ryan pulled his cock out of her pussy and lay on his side. He felt his cock softening and he pulled her in for a cuddle. The couple lay resting. The silence was a comfortable sound and once their breathing relaxed enough.

"I have never been so happy."

"Me too Ryan."

***

August was hot and muggy and every day seemed to get hotter. Cassidy had never been more thankful that she had finally spent the money on central air. Molly was coming over in a few minutes and Cassidy had no idea how she was surviving without air conditioning. Although it was easier for Cassidy to go over there, considering she only had to pack and carry one baby, not two, Molly was adamant about coming over here and Cassidy knew that the air conditioning and the offer of an adult conversation was a big benefit.

Cassidy held Benjamin in her arms as she walked to the front door. She had heard a car pull up and knew that Molly had arrived. Cassidy felt strange about this. For some reason now that she was a mother, her psychic abilities had changed. She no longer got flashes when she touched something personal of someone else's. She didn't blurt out inappropriate things that ended up coming true. It was more a calmer version of her ability, more toned down.

"Hi Molly."

"Hello."

Cassidy grabbed the diaper bag from Molly and held the door as she stumbled in holding two matching pink and purple car seats. Two perfect little girls were sleeping soundly. They were so small in the car seat even though they were over six pounds now. They were barely four pounds when they were born but now they were growing well. Cassidy sat in the love seat across from Molly.

"They should sleep at least another twenty minutes. They were up half the night but the moment I got in the car, they were fast asleep like angels. No one is going to believe me that they can be monsters."